- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A Bitter Relationship Comes To An Unusual End...


Categories For This Tale Include: Instant Size Change, Unaware, Footwear, Feet, Violent, Vore, Butt

It was some time before the first rounds of college classes began, and Sarah was finishing up some last minute details on her history project. Her presentation was focusing on the architecture of medieval structures. She initially had it 3D printed but has since gone overboard with all the fine details, inside and out. Having to do a few more things in the interior, she had to be shrunken down. However, students are disallowed from being in possession of shrink rays on campus, with the exception of staff. Her history teacher shrunk her down to half an inch so she could continue her work in her medieval castle. The entire structure took up an entire desk, with it being just over a couple feet tall.


Just outside of the classroom, Meghan was passing through. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the magnificent castle. She diverted herself to enter the history class to inspect the structure. Upon closer inspection, she saw the name of whose project this was: Sarah. 


"Ugh... Of course..." she muttered to herself. She and Sarah absolutely revile one another. All through high school it was nothing but drama, and as luck would have it, they both ended up in the same college. That fact only helped fuel their hatred for each other. Sarah managed to get in through academic scholarships, boasting about her smarts, while Meghan got in through athletics with volleyball, boasting of her tall, athletic figure. 


From inside the castle, Sarah heard Meghan's voice. Her heart nearly stopped as she dove for cover. She absolutely did not want Meghan to find her in such a vulnerable state. Carefully peeking out, she saw the giantess of a bitch towering high above her. The smug smile on her face sent a chill down Sarah's spine. 


"Fufufu..." she giggled to herself as she reached for something in her purse. "She must have worked so hard on this," she continued as she pulled her newly bought shrink ray out, "Shame it'll only serve to be my seat."


"Wait.. What?!" Sarah shrieked upon hear Meghan's demonic words. Jumping up onto her feet, she was ready to run out of her castle to plead with the giantess, but it was far too late. From outside the window, the world outside of it expanded exponentially. She stopped dead in her tracks as a cold chill ran down her spine. She didn't have time to digest what had just happened as the ground beneath her shifted harshly, throwing her down onto her stomach, followed by thundering booms that were the laughs emanating from Meghan's mouth.


"Hahahahah!" Meghan laughed as the desk sized castle her most hated person made was reduced down to the size of a penny. Kneeling down to match her eye level with the desk's surface, she closely inspected the tiny structure as she took her finger to poke and prod it.


The castle rumbled around Sarah harshly with each poke, causing weak points to break and collapse. "Meghan, stop!" the tiny girl screamed as she curled up in a fetal position. Suddenly, the chaos stopped. With the eerie silence, Sarah raised her head up slightly to see out the window, and her jaw dropped. Just outside, Meghan had turned around and pulled down her yoga pants, revealing her purple thong resting between two massive ass cheeks. "N..No..." Sarah stammered quietly; her eyes widened. Seeing the giant ass raise up, ready to take a seat, Sarah closed her eyes, awaiting her death. Any previous rumbles were childs play compared to Meghan taking a seat on the desk. Everything quaked violently as the castle was spared from direct contact. Meghan's meaty thighs rippled upon impact, surrounding the tiny castle. A tall wall of purple fabric that housed Meghan's womanhood dwarfed the tiny castle.


Megan leaned back on her hands and swung her legs as she stared at the speck of a building between her legs. "On second thought, that piece of trash Sarah made isn't worthy of being under my ass. Actually, it's much more suited to be crushed under her favorite teacher's ass. It'd be more fitting for Ms. Quinn to destroy the teacher's pet project." Leaping off the desk, she pulled up her yoga pants and turned around. "Ha!" she laughed, noticing she left a faint ass print around the castle. Carefully, she picked up the structure with her fingers, and walked out of the classroom.


Sarah was in full blown panic mode as she was carelessly thrown around the interior of her castle. If she failed to get someone's attention, even if it was Meghan's, she was doomed to be crushed. The instability however was too much for her to make any progress as she held on for dear life as the ground lurched back and forth harshly. Only have several moments did it feel as if she was falling, only to come to an abrupt stop. Her body ached as she lied there, trying to regain some composure. Before she got up, she heard Meghan's booming voice, and what she said filled her with absolute dread.


Having placed the tiny castle on Ms. Quinn's seat wooden seat, Meghan came to a realization. "Hmm... The castle is still a little too big. She'll definitely notice it. I'll have to make it even more pathetically smaller." Pulling out her shrink ray again, she leaned in close. Before she pulled the trigger, she pushed the castle more to the side where Ms. Quinn's ass cheek would sit. Unaware of the tiny girl inside, as she pushed the castle, it threw the tiny girl back deep inside the castle as she desperately tried to escape. 


As Meghan continued to push, she accidentally pulled the trigger of the shrink ray, hitting both herself and the castle. Startled as everything began to grow around her, she lost grip of her shrink ray as she clung onto the seat. She could no longer feel the floor under her feet as she rapidly shrunk in size. "Oh shiiiiiiit!" her diminishing voice yelled out until it became a squeak. In only a moment, Meghan, along with the castle with Sarah inside of it, shrunk down to 1/300th of their previous size, making Meghan only a quarter inch tall, leaving Sarah only at 0.002 of an inch. Both tiny girls were absolutely freaking out. While to Meghan, the seat was as large as two football fields. To the tinier Sarah, it was five miles either direction to even reach the edge of the seat. Everything beyond was hard to be perceived by her eyes. Her nose, however, picked up on an absolutely strong odor. It took a moment for her to realize what is was: Ms. Quinn's ass. The entire surface of the seat has absorbed her essence from all the years she sat here. Even for Meghan it was pretty potent.


The smell was the furthest concern in Meghan's mind. Somewhere on this massive plateau was her shrink ray, and time was of the essence as she could feel slight tremors as foot traffic in the hallway picked up. Some fellow students began to enter the classroom and sat down at their seats. Meghan didn't want to be caught, but that would be an impossibility by now. This wasn't even her first class of the day, so how would she explain her actions? Regardless, she went on for a mad search for her shrink ray. 


Sarah was still petrified at her predicament. Miles away from her, she saw Meghan running around, scanning the ground. It didn't take a genius to figure out that she was looking for her lost shrink ray, the item that started this mess, but the only item to remedy the situation. However, if Meghan did find it, she would only restore her size. Sarah could hardly catch her breath as panic set in, but she still took a step outside of the castle. It was as if she was in an alien world as she looked around. "I.. I can't die like this," she stammered, nearly choking up as she verbally acknowledged how dire the situation was. Setting her eyes back towards the giant bitch that started this mess, she started to run towards her.


After a few moments, an ear shattering clinging cracked through the atmosphere as the first class bell went off. Sarah stopped dead in her tracks as from beyond the desk, Ms. Quinn appeared. The forty-year-old bombshell of a teacher was thirty-five miles tall compared to Sarah, and her giant, round ass hidden behind her tight skirt was going to plow down onto the plateau of a seat. Meghan also stopped, knowing the jig was up. To her, Ms. Quinn was roughly seventeen hundred feet tall. As the true giantess stood next to her seat, both tiny girls could see her up her skirt.


"Okay class, let's get started with your presentations. Kristy, you're up first," she said. Turning towards her chair, her eyes noticed something on her seat. Her glasses were out of date, needing to get her prescription updated, so she couldn't quite clearly see what it was. "Ugh, disgusting bug," she muttered to herself.


However, those words rang loud and clear to Meghan, who was jumping up and down, trying to capture the teacher's attention. Her cries for help turned into cries of terror as Ms. Quinn's hand thumped down beside her like a wall, sweeping towards her.


"Miss Quinn! NOOOOoooooo!" she shouted before the wall of flesh plowed into her. She was pinned between massive palm and the seat, violent rubbing her against the hard surface, with the only relief as she began to fall down to the hard tile floor below. Her continued shrieks of terror came to an abrupt stop as she landed harshly onto the floor, breaking her left arm and several ribs. In a daze, she looked up at the giant woman, getting a full below view of her before a giant object obscured her view. That object was the heel of Ms. Quinn's open-toe pump. "N.. No," she breathed as it descended down on her. She desperately tried to wriggle away, but to no avail. A black column came down and squished both her legs. The wailing of pain coming from Meghan was beyond description as her body writhed violently. Ms. Quinn dragged her heel away from the "bug," effectively ripping off both of Meghan's legs. Only pure, unadultered adrenaline was keeping the dying girl conscious. 


As Ms. Quinn looked down at the dying bug at her heels, Kristy was done setting up her venus fly trap presentation. A smirk came across the teacher's face. Bending down, she plucked up the bloody bug between her fingers. 


"Here Kristy, you might need this to feed to your plant," she said, holding out her hand. 


"Ah, thank you!" she said, holding out her palm, allowing Ms. Quinn to deposit the bug onto her hand. 


Sarah could only look on in horror. Sure, she loathed Meghan, but not to the extent she wanted her to die. And if Ms. Quinn couldn't even recognize Meghan at that size and thought she was a bug, then she truly stood no chance of getting out of this alive. She only could look on as her favorite teacher backed up towards the chair. She knew that it was time for her to be sat on, but she didn't expect to see what happened next. As Ms. Quinn lowered herself, she pulled up on her skirt to reveal her bare-naked ass; commando style. Her jaw dropped as the miles wide ass shadowed over her. The air rumbled the closer the round ass cheek approached like a doomsday-esque meteor. In no time at all, Ms. Quinn's ass cheek was all Sarah could see. With only a second before impact did Sarah let out one last scream before being violently flattened under the bubbly ass, smeared to bits as the giantess adjusted herself. 


Meanwhile, Meghan could hardly comprehend anything. Trapped in the grip of another girl, she could only choke on blood as the presentation went on. As light rained down on her, she found herself pinched in the fingers of the Kristy's other hand. 


"And if you observe," she said, dangling the bug above the maw of the plant, "as soon as the bug makes contact in its mouth..." The moment Meghan's broken body touched the plant, it quickly clamped down, ripping her from Kristy's grasp. She was snuggly trapped in the confines of the fly trap, so much that it clamped down on her open wound, effectively stopping her bleeding. She may not bleed out as fast now, but... "It immediately traps the bug in its mouth and tightens down so it cannot hope to escape. Pretty soon, the digestion will begin as its glands begin producing fluids, enveloping the bug. But the digestion fluids are not super acidic as it takes up to seven days for it to fully digest its meal, in which case it will reopen its mouth, awaiting to trap another bug."


"Very good, Kristy. You may go back to your seat."


Meghan desperately tried to cry out for help, but all that came out was gurgly gasps. The interior of her prison was beginning to become moist, feeling a goopy liquid coat her body, and invading her open wounds. All the while she could hear muffled voiced from outside of the fly trap, her skin began to tingle. She never stopped trying to cry out, even though she was completely drenched in digestive fluids by the end of class. Kristy decided to give her fly trap to Ms. Quinn, who displayed it on her desk. Whether it be good or bad luck, Meghan somehow managed to live for another two days in the maw of the fly trap. She would occasionally lose consciousness, only to be stirred awake as classes resumed in the world around her. Before he closed her eyes for the final time, most of her skin was melted away, happily absorbed by the carnivorous plant. 

Chapter End Notes:

Ah, We Meet Again Ms. Quinn and Kristy


Rejoice, Double Shrinking Fans, Rejoice!


Please leave a review and tell me what you thought of this chapter