- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Categories For This Tale Include: Instant Size Change, Aware, Unaware, Footwear, Feet, Violent, Humiliation, Vore

It was late morning when Cam went to Jessica's house; his girlfriend of two months. She was a very beautiful girl with long dark hair and fair skin. They run track together at college which is how they kicked things off, quickly finding the chemistry between each other. Her mother however has rejected Cam since the beginning. Whenever Jess wasn't looking, her mother would shoot disgusted glares at Cam, visibly showing him of her disapproval. 


"I'm all set," Jessica said, "I just need to use the bathroom real quick."


"All right," Cam replied, "Take your time."


Jessica exited the kitchen, and went to the bathroom on the other side of the house, leaving Cam alone with her mother. Cam nervously looked her way, only to be met by her signature glare. Before he could say anything to try to figure out why she despises him, she burst out.


"You're no good for my daughter!" she sneered as she brushed back her dark hair. She then slammed her hands down on the counter top, almost seemingly trying to present her large breasts loosely clothed in her white tank top. She caught Cam's split second stare at her cleavage. "All the boys she has brought back are no different than you, you pervert!"


"Now wait just a second," Cam tried to interject, only to be cut off again.


"I won't let you defile my sweet daughter. I'm gonna deal with you like I did the others..."


"What?" Cam muttered as he took a step back. 


He watched as she pulled open the top drawer and brought out a ray gun. It took Cam a second to realize what it was: a shrink ray. Before he could even react to get away, she blasted him, and the world before him began to explode in size. He fell back as he quickly shrank down, screaming for Jessica to come rescue him, but by then, his screams wouldn't escape the kitchen. The counters now stretch high in the sky, and the tiled floor was a large, dusty expanse. Then the ground began to quake. From the other side of the countertop island, Jess's mother's titanic body revealed itself. The sneer that was on her face has now become a twisted smile. As her legs barely clothed in a skirt moved towards him, Cam was desperately trying to backpedal away as her massive bare feet peel off the floor and slap back down. Her big toe slammed down in front of him, which was the size of two story house.


"THAT'S BETTER!" she cackled as she bent over to look at the bug at her feet. "NOW, WHAT SHOULD I DO TO THIS ONE?" she asked herself as she rested her hands on her hips. 


"T-This one?" Cam stammered.


"THE LAST ONE TASTED TERRIBLE, AND I ALREADY USED THE TOILET..." Cam's body went numb, Surely she isn't *that* serious, right? "THE FIGHT WITH THE ANTS WAS BORING... OH WHAT TO DO..."


A loud screeching echoing through the air turned the giant woman's attention away from Cam. He could feel thumps getting get stronger with each consecutive one. Jessica must've already finished her business in the bathroom. Looking back down, she aimed the shrink ray at Cam again and fired. Everything once again exploded in size for him. The once two story house sized toe continued to rise and rise until it rivaled the size of most skyscrapers. The ridges of her toes were now large as canyons he could easily get lost in. But even then, looking past her toe, the evil giantess was now tera sized. To her, the bug quaking at her toe was now nothing but a bit of dirt, whose destiny was to be obliviously stepped. 


Quickly she went back to the open drawer and put her shrink ray back in. Just as she closed it, Jessica entered back into the kitchen. She peered around, looking for her boyfriend. Though miles away at this point for him, he began running towards her, screaming and waving his arms. His attempts quickly came to a halt as Jessica's city sized barefoot quickly and effortlessly slammed down in front of him. 


"Where did Cam go?" she asked her mom.


"Oh, I'm not quite sure honey," she lied, "But I think I saw some bikini clad girl show up on one of his texts before he ran out."


"What?!" Jessica burst out.


"I'm sorry honey, but I think he's being unfaithful towards you."


"No, that is bullshit!" she yelled as she grabbed her phone, quickly calling his cell phone.


The microbe at her feet went to grab his phone, expecting her call to go through so he can explain what is going on, however, due to his phone being so diminutive, it cannot receive any proper signals. Jessica's phone goes straight to voicemail.


"This can't be true..." she said as she began to tear up. Her mom hurried over to her daughter. The ground beneath Cam rocked harshly as she made her way as he now found himself between the feet of the two tera sized women.


Grabbing her daughter's arms and looking her in the eyes, "I always had my suspicions. I'm so sorry this keeps happening to you. I always told you boys were always up to no good. Here, sit down, I'll make you your favorite meal," she said as she motioned her daughter to the nearby stool. Though just a couple steps away, Jessica's dangling feet were miles away. Cam didn't give up and began to run towards her. Her feet were once beautiful when Cam was normal sized, but now they were imposing beings of destruction, hovering high above the ground like spaceships. As he ran past massive boulders of dirt or crumbs, he could see some embedded into her soles. It began to slowly dawn on him that he might find himself plastered to her sole, that it might be his destiny. 


Up above, Jessica rested her arms and head on the counter top, reeling from the fact that she was "betrayed" again. All the while her mom hummed quietly to herself as she cooked, imagining what Cam might be going through right now. Is he still alive or did he already get snuffed out under her or her daughter's feet? When she shrank him the second time, he became so tiny that she couldn't even see him anymore. She lightly giggled to herself thinking he might be tiny enough to fit between her toe prints, thus surviving being stepped on. Perhaps afterwards a bug will come around and finish the job. All of thoughts made her wet as she twisted her hips. 


A sudden clatter broke her out of her trance. She turned around and saw her daughter had accidentally knocked over the container of nuts that were sitting on the counter, now scattered all over the floor exactly where she shrank Cam. The wicked smile reappeared on her face. 


"D-Damn it," Jessica sniffled, "I'll sweep it up mom."


Back down on the floor, Cam just escaped certain death as city block sized nuts careened onto the ground all around him. Chunks broke off and flew like shards of debris in a hurricane, with some slamming into Cam. As he slowly got back up, battered and bruised, he saw his titanic girlfriend hop off the stool; her gargantuan feet slamming onto the ground. Cam lost his footing again as she walked away. The pounding only continued as the oblivious giantess grabbed the broom from the corner of the kitchen, quickly making her way back to the mess. She peered down at the scattered nuts all over the floor, unaware her boyfriend is amongst them, smaller than a particle of dust. To Cam, it looked like their eyes met, but it reality, they did not. 


Fear welled back into his body as the broom head flew overhead, landing harshly at the end of the nut field he found himself in. The tall wall of bristles extending out miles and miles each way blocked out of light coming in from the windows. Then the horrid scraping sounds it began to emit as Jessica began sweeping towards her dominated the soundscape. He could only watch in horror as the broom head effortlessly plowed into the giant nuts, collecting them all at its base. It was as if watching a world ending wave of force destroying everything in its path. The rumblings as the nuts tumbled began to take precedent over the scraping as the broom and debris were upon him. Only then did his legs come back to life, in which he turned and tried to run. The shadow cast upon him grew darker it quickly neared. Towering chunks of nuts began soaring past him. He looked back just in time to see the bristles smash into him. Massive poles plowed into Cam, quickly burying him deep into the forest of bristles. He could barely hear his own muffled screams as his girlfriend continued sweeping the floor. In all the chaos, he felt a sticky residue adhere to his skin. He could only imagine what it was. 


For what felt like hours, things settled down. The gut-wrenching G-forces beat Cam's body up bad, furthering the injuries he already sustained. He could barely just see out through the forest of bristles. He saw a plane of blue with a bunch of debris. At the end of it was a massive hand. Cam's tired mind managed to work out what he was seeing was a dustpan. The world began moving again as the broom swept the nuts and other debris onto the dustpan. He could feel his body slipped with each stroke of the broom until he body became free. Cam briefly fell and landed on the center of pan. Lying on his back, he could see Jessica; her eyes cold. Horrid amounts of G-forces crushed Cam into the pan as the woman raised herself back up to full height. Sitting the broom aside, she began making her way to the trash can. 


Despite the earthquake-like conditions, Cam desperately tried to get up. "JESS! I'M DOWN HERE!" he screamed. But all he saw of her was the under side of the chin as she paid no attention to the mess he found himself in. A boulder sized piece of sugar rolled and plowed into Cam, throwing him head over heels. His disorientation only got worse as Jessica reached the trash can and began to tilt the dust pan. Every piece of debris began sliding or rolling as the angle became steeper. Cam's screams fell on deaf ears as he lost his grip and started rapidly sliding down the slope. In no time, he found himself skidding past the edge, finding himself free falling into the darkness of the trash can, along with the rest of the trash. He thrashed and screamed as he continued his descent. A thick, ghastly smell invaded his senses the further he fell. His eyes and throat began to burn, all before he finally landed harshly on moist, half eaten banana. The remainder of the nuts and dirt crashed down all around him like meteors.


---


Some time passed before Cam regained any form of consciousness. Peeling his body from the soggy banana, he looked upward. He could still see sunlight illuminating the kitchen. He assumes he couldn't have been out for too long. Scanning his horizons, all he saw were mountains of trash, leaving him in a deep valley. The absolute size of all the discarded junk made Cam feel smaller than he already was. Plateaus of food, tissues, fuzz balls, papers; everything would take him hours to traverse. A haze of smelly fumes act as fog. The smells emanating in the atmosphere has already destroyed his sense of smell.


Getting to his feet, Cam decided the only thing he could was make his way to the edge, and attempt to climb out before the trash is inevitably emptied. His feet slopped in the wet surface of the banana. As he felt the liquidly texture squish between his toes, he noticed that his own body is completely coated in a sticky grime with the banana sludge being the latest coating. He would vomit if he could still smell. 


Light rumbling could be felt under Cam. The rumbles grew stronger and stronger. Looking up, he saw Jessica standing above the trash can, hovering her hand over its opening. Tilting her hand, shards began to drop from her hand. Cam wanted to scream her name to get her attention, but he could only scream and take cover as the massive shards careened downward. It only lasted a moment as all the shards landed all over the trash can, with one landing directly in front of dust sized man. As the woman walked away, Cam got back to his feet and examined the towering shard. He could see what he thought were bits of paint on it. After a moment, it dawned on him what these shards were: toe nail clippings. He began to feel more insignificant as mere clippings could dwarf tall buildings. This shard alone could have many football fields on it with room for stands. 


Slowly, he began to lose heart. Even if he managed to escape, how could he ever get found? A fucking toe nail clipping almost wiped him out ten-fold. However, he just kept moving. After an hour, he reached the edge of the banana, or rather, the end where the last bite was taken. Peering over the edge, he saw a smooth slope that was carved out by a tooth. Assuming that would be the best route to take, he readied himself to descend before he felt rumblings again. Looking up, he saw the bitch known as Jess's mom. It a fraction of a second, she pursed her lips and spit something out. Cam's eyes widened as the world ending sized wad of gum coated in a thick coat of spit was coming straight at him. Leaping off the edge of the banana, he began sliding down just as the gum slammed right where he was just standing. However, it began to roll down as well. In no time at all, the wad of gum rolled over Cam, submerging him deep in the spit coating in. As the gum came to a stop, the saliva began oozing off the elastic treat. Cam was lucky to have found a small bubble of air entrapped in the spit as only his head was inside it. The rest of his body was held in place by the dense saliva. Claustrophobia was setting in as the spit took its time breaking apart. 


It was nearly an hour before he was free and found himself standing atop of the gum. Like everything else, it was massive. Giant bite marks make up its surface, with each one acting as a deep chasm. He had to make sure he never fell in one, otherwise-


Rumbles started up again. Begrudgingly, he looked up to see Jessica, this time holding a smaller trash can. He recognized it as the one from the bathroom. His heart sank as she overturned it, releasing all its contents. Light began to be drowned out as the mass of garbage dropped down. The last thing he saw before everything went dark again was a bloody tampon slamming right beside the gum he was standing on. The ensuing chaos threw him off his feet, finding himself falling into one of those chasms in the gum. A used tissue overtook the gum, completely surrounding in, encasing Cam in complete darkness as he laid trapped in the ravine. 


Cam just lied there, lifeless. He had given up. There was no escape. He could only hope that Jess's mom faces justice, but who could ever guess that this was his fate? He was lucky to have survived this far, but even if he fought his way out of the gum, he was never ever escaping this trash can. He just closed his eyes, awaiting his demise.


--

---

----

-----

Z------

ZZz-----

ZZZZZZZZ


A loud buzzing noise woke Cam back up. "What is that?" he thought. The sound disappeared, but he could hear something rummaging through the mountains of waste. The rustling became more and more pronounced until its source revealed itself. With his eyes adjusted to the darkness, Cam could just make out what towered before him: a house fly. He felt the blood drain from his face as its legs stood on each end of the ravine; the massive hairy body above him. Its many eyes gazed directly at him as the creature looked puzzled, wondering what he was. It inched closer, acting as if it was smelling Cam. And that's when it happened. 


The fly jutted its large proboscis directly at Cam. It nearly crushed him as the long tube like appendage stopped just short inches away. He screamed as his looked into the large opening as a sucking force began to lift him off the gum.


"NO! NOT LIKE THIS! NOT LIKE THIIIIIIIIIIIIS!"


The sounds of the screams diminished the deeper he was pulled in. Inside of the fly's tight stomach, he could only feel pain as the corrosive juices assaulted his body. But his demise wasn't over yet. Outside, rumblings shook the trash can, spooking the flying. It quickly crawled out of the tight space and flew out of the trash can. Flying around haphazardly, Cam bounced around in the fly's stomach as his skin was already beginning to deteriorate. 


"Ugh!" Jess's mom groaned, "Stupid flies."


Grabbing a fly swatter from the cabinet, she started swinging full force. Her first swipe missed completely. The next one barely grazed it, with the air current causing the insect to fly off course. With the slight disorientation, the fly could not evade the third swing. The thick plastic swatter hit the bug dead center, launching it at the wall. The impact nearly killed the fly. After slamming into the wall, it tried its best to soften the landing on the floor below. Crashing down, it continued to flutter its wings. Inside its stomach, Cam is barely clinging onto life. The impact nearly killed him too, but that would have been too merciful, as his skin began peeling off. 


Jessica walked into the kitchen, her sandals clacking on the floor. She witnessed the battle between her mom and the fly, seeing the insect half dead on the floor. With her still cold eyes, she approached the fly, placing her feet on either side of it. She continued to just stare at it as it spun in circles. In her mind, she didn't see a fly, she saw her latest unfaithful boyfriend. Still standing on the other side of the kitchen, her mother could only watch in wonder as she watched her daughter. She knows exactly what is going through her mind as she smiles wickedly. 


Raising her right foot, Jessica hovered her sandal over the dying bug. Slowly, she brought it down until she pinned the fly to the floor. She could just barely hear its buzzing wings desperately trying to take flight. She waited a moment, reveling in the fact she held this creatures fate in her hands before adding pressure. The sole began to squish the fly. Various parts of its body began to crunch as the pressure mounted. Inside the stomach, Cam was nearly gone, as his flesh began melting to the bone. The walls of the stomach began caving in as Jessica's foot lowered. Sandwiched in the organ, Cam's digested body burst as his girlfriend finished stepping down. His remains mixed in with the fly's guts as Jessica twisted her sole, continuing to squish the fly into something unrecognizable.


Pulling her foot away, she examined her mess of bloody guts where the fly used to be. Grabbing a napkin, she wiped up the remains, and threw it into the trash can. Without saying a word, she exited the house to go visit a friend, leaving her mother alone. With the devilish smile on her face, she quickly went to her bed, and put a hand in her panties. Her fantasies pleasured her mind for hours to come.

Chapter End Notes:

The First Tale Of Someone Shrinking Another To Get Rid Of Them.


I Hope You Enjoyed!