- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A Tale Of Making A Chore Fun Leads To A Disastrous End


Categories For This Tale Include: Instant Size Change, Unaware, Feet, Violent

It was an early afternoon when Jack brought his son and daughter out to the backyard garden to take care of the weeds. He promised his wife that he and their kids would take care of them by the time she gets back from shopping. The two teens, Danny and Hana, would rather do anything else than chores.


"Do we really have to this?" Danny sighed.


"Yeah, wouldn't it just be easier to shrink them away?" Hana asked.


"Listen," Jack said sternly, "You can't just shrink all your problems away."


"But we are going to shrink ourselves?"


"Yes. In order to kill these weeds, we need to get to the source."


"Then why don't we just use weed killer?"


"No. For starters, that will harm our flowers and crops. And secondly, most of those products don't fully kill them. So we are going to go the source and completely kill the weeds. And besides, this will be more fun than staying inside and playing video games."


The teens rolled their eyes. With their tools in hand, the trio held onto each other as the father shrank them all down to a quarter inch tall. The concrete patio edging the garden suddenly became an expansive landscape, full of jagged, gnarled humps. The clump of weeds that used to stand high as their ankles now towers over the three nearly one hundred feet. A single prickly leaf lays out on the concrete, acting as if it's a walkway to the weed's center. Jack is ready to get going, but the amplified sounds of nature have the two teens paranoid. 


"Ahh, come on!" Jack laughed, "There's nothing to be worried about." He beckoned his kids to follow as he turned and began walking. The two begrudgingly follow. 


As they step onto the foliage, they expect it to give way to their weight, but is does not budge. The further they walk into the mass of weeds, the darker it becomes as the sunlight begins to get blocked out, leaving only streaks to break through. Only after a few moments, it was like they traveled deep into a lush jungle as the sounds of nature echo throughout. As they reach the base of the leaf, the one above blocks off access to the center of the weed. Having to reroute, the three climb up an adjacent weed and walk towards its center. 


"Dad?" Danny sighed, "I admit this is neat and all but..."


"Is this necessary?" Hana interjected. 


"Yeah? I don't see a feasible way to reach the base."


"Nonsense," Jack says, "We've only been here for several minutes. The journey has only just begu-" 


A sudden drop caught the family off-guard as the ground beneath them fell down a relative twenty feet. As Jack regained his senses, he could see the look of horror on his children's faces. Turning himself around, he sees a grasshopper standing tall before them; the beast nearly four times their size. It inches closer as it examines the strange creatures; its eyes locking onto them. 


"I-It's fine, "Jack stammers, "These guys are herba-" 


Suddenly the grasshopper lunges towards them, and in a stroke of panic, Jack points the shrink ray at it and pulls the trigger. In an instant, the grasshopper disappears, however due to its sudden decrease in mass, there is nothing holding the leaf down anymore and it catapults up, launching the three upward. The unexpected ascent splits the trio up, and causes Jack to lose his grip on his shrink ray. And to top things off, the impact from landing knocks out Jack.


---


Jack wakes up to his son and daughter yelling at him while smacking him across the face. He quickly sits back up and looks at them.


"I'm awake! Stop! ... How long was I out?"


"It's been like an hour," Hana bemoans.


"And we can't find the shrink ray," Danny adds.


"Oh shit..." Jack exhales. He quickly gets up to his feet and starts looking around. He managed to see a slight glint from atop an adjacent leaf. "There!" he points, "Let's go ge-"


Suddenly the sounds of whooshing fills the atmosphere, followed by rhythmic quakes. Through the thick canopy of foliage, the trio sees what the cause is. The wife, Robin, has returned. Her 1,600 feet tall monolithic form walks closer, causing the quakes to become more severe. She stops short of the weeds, tapping her sandal. As her shrunken family look up her long legs, they can clearly see up her skirt and see she's going commando. The kids look away in disgust while Jack continues looking up at his wife. His pleasure turns to worry as the look on his wife's face turns to disgust as she blows her blonde bangs from her face. 


"I THOUGHT HE PROMISED TO HAVE THESE WEEDS GONE BY THE TIME I GOT BACK!" her voice boomed. "GUESS I'LL FUCKING DO IT MYSELF!"


She turns and storms off back inside the house. Jack feels a chill run down his spine as he suspects what she has in mind. He turns to his kids, frantic.


"We have to get that shrink ray NOW!" he barked. 


Without saying a word, both of his kids turn and run in the direction of their shrink ray. It doesn't take long however before Robin stomps back outside. As the clamber up the weeds, Jack peers back to the towering form that is his wife, oblivious that her family is at her feet. His fears became reality as in her hand is her own shrink ray, meant for self defense. 


"Hurry! Faster!" he yells at his kids while Robin begins to point her shrink ray at the weed next to them. 


As they quickly continue climbing, a burst of energy whizzes next to them, and in an instant, the bulk of weeds beside them disappear, leaving behind a crater as the weed and neighboring soil shrink out of sight. The fact that not even he can see the weed anymore despite being a quarter inch tall filled Jack full of dread as the tip of the shrink ray moved its aim towards him. Looking forward, his shrink ray is still twenty feet away. As he hears the whizzing sound from his wife's shrink ray begin to power up for another blast, he closes his eyes. The burst of energy envelops the entire clump of weed and its three visitors. The sudden reduction wreaks all sorts of havoc as it feels as if everything is falling for miles. 


Reopening his eyes from a supine position, Jack can just see through the canopy of foliage like last time to see his wife, or rather, the blurry outline that is his wife. Everything looked so far away that it was discernable to the eyes. As the shrink ray continued to shrink down the weeds, the whirring sound of it charging up echoed loudly than before through the air as it blasts its energy. Getting back to his feet, he stumbles around as the ground beneath him rumbles. He looks around not only for his kids, but also the shrink ray. However the action of shrinking down rapidly to a nano size was cataclysmic. Only after a moment, a new sound explodes through the air, causing Jack to fall to his knees, covering his ears. That new sound was from his tera sized wife simply speaking angrily. 


"THERE, THAT OUGHT TO DO IT! SO EASY YET SO HARD FOR JACK!"


As she sits the shrink ray on the lawn table, she squats down over the newly formed craters. Her form takes over the entire atmosphere to the microbe sized man on the shrunken weed. He can only watch as she takes her left hand and scrapes up soil with her fingernails and deposit it on her right hand. Of course ot Jack, it was almost like watching a celestial being move about the universe. Her simple actions sent ripples through the atmosphere, causing the environment around her tiny husband to rumble. Her hand now turned to him, ready to scoop. 


In the back of his mind he knew what she was doing despite the overwhelming fear flowing through his head. It wasn't enough to shrink these annoying weeds out of existence. She was also going to remove the now shrunken weeds from the ground and dispose of them. He wasn't sure how she planned on doing that though. 


Robin's massive finger drew closer at a scary rate of speed as it began to take over the horizon. As her fingernail crashed down into the dirt, the blurriness began to wane as Jack's eyesight was able to focus at the looming digit, being able to see the valleys between her fingerprint. The impact and scraping of soil piling onto her nail terrified Jack as it came upon him. It made the impact of a meteor look like child's play. 


With the deafening sounds of the ground being torn apart, everything goes dark as the microscopic weed becomes buried as it gets scooped up by Robin's fingernail. The G-forces are superbly immense as she moves her finger over the palm of her other hand. As she dumps the minute contents, her son finds himself free from the mass. The tiniest gap between her fingers is large enough for him to fall through. 


Coated in dirt, Danny falls back to the ground, slipping through his mother's massive fingers. As he continues plummeting, his mother stands back up to full height, satisfied that she got the shrunken weeds collected on her hand. Just as the tiny teen crashes back into a crater, Robin places her barefoot next to it. As Danny groans in pain from the fall, he looks up just in time to see his mother's towering form disappear behind her bare sole as it scrapes over the crater, pushing loose soil to fill the void. He barely has time to let out a scream before metric tons of soil slams over top of him, burying him a relative hundred miles. Above his soon-to-be grave, Robin continues pushing soil over the small divots. Once all the soil is placed, she presses her sole down on the soil to pack it down. Danny had no chance as immeasurable amount of weight pressed down, completely pulverizing him into a fine paste to be absorbed into the dirt. 


After padding down the dirt, Robin turns her attention to the burn pit. As she turns her body, from atop the soil on her hand is her daughter. The sudden acceleration as her mother turned threw Hana off her hand, leaving her floating in the air. The air displacement as her mother moved away caused her to fly into a whirlwind, violently whipping her around like a ragdoll.


As Hana continued floating in air, Robin strutted over to the burn pit. Slowly, she turned her hand to watch the loose soil fall from her palm. The entire time for Jack, it was like the world was ending and it was taking its damn time to do so. The constant shifting and vomit inducing bursts of speed was all too much for him to take, and now he finds himself in a free fall amongst the foliage as he unknowingly plummets into the burn pit. As he and the dirt collide into the burnable trash, the impact shatters his body, breaking all but his mind. His mind screams as he is unable to physically.


 While is writhes in pain, Robin grabs the flicks on the lighter and places it underneath the pit, setting fire to old bank documents she dumped earlier in the day. Despite the internal screaming, Jack is able to sense that the air around him began to heat up drastically. Smoke managed to pass the blood flooding his nose, and that's when he realized exactly where he was before the intense heat sets his body ablaze. The pain was severe enough for him to let out a blood gurgling scream before his body completely turns to ash. 


Patting her hands together to knock off the loose dirt still stuck to her, Robin feels accomplished as she watches the fire take off. As she admires the weedless garden, she makes her way to her lawn chair. The new cushion she got was exceptionally comfortable, and that is exactly where Hana lands. Having been caught in a wind torrent, Hana lands relatively okay, beside from some light bruising. As she stands up, the familiar sensation of quakes return as the form of her mother overtakes the atmosphere. She can only watch in shock as the celestial sized being turns around to show her backside.


As Robin turns herself to sit down on her chair, she pulls up on her tight skirt to expose her bare ass so she can sit down comfortably without her skirt feeling tighter. As she begins to lower herself, Hana pathetically tries to run away. Having found herself in range of her mother's looming right ass cheek, she tries to get out of its way. With tears streaming down her cheeks, she runs as fast as she can, but she does not get far. As the massive bare cheek collides into the cushion, the ground beneath Hana drops, creating an incline that leads back towards her mother's descending form. As she slides down the intense slope, it does not take long before she and her mother's ass make contact with each other and it completely smothers her. Before she even puts down her full weight, Hana's body bursts into an indistinguishable bloody mess smeared across her mother's cheek. 


As Robin kicks up her feet onto the lawn table, she lets out a deep breath, enjoying the beauty of her backyard, free from weeds. She would enjoy the remainder of evening, completely oblivious to the fact that she snuffed out her family one by one before wondering where any of them are at. 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope You Enjoyed This Tale.

Please Leave A Review To Let Me Know What You Thought And Would Like To See In The Future