- Text Size +

 The trip to the princess’s room was a bit longer than what Jack initially expected. Trapped in the giant maid’s warm yet firm grip, he was clearly disoriented, trying to keep himself from throwing up as the giantess had a rather unexpected skip in her walk. That girl was almost jumping with excitement, unknowingly making the microscopic human regret that he had such a glorious breakfast. True, her hands were smooth and offered a feeling of protection, but, with all that serious back and forth rocking, he honestly hoped she would soon let him out again. Therefore, it came as a huge relief when he heard her knock on the princess’s door.

“YOUR HIGHNESS?” Hilda spoke hesitantly before a familiar high pitched voice allowed her in. Entering the room, she closed the door behind her and made a slight bow. Aria was already up, sitting on her luxurious chair in and studying  a heavy old book lain flat on her desk. ”OH…GOOD MORNING HILDA.” She said before turning and addressing the young maid. ”WHAT BRINGS YOU HERE?”

“UHM…” the young girl replied with respect. ”YOUR MOTHER…QUEEN ULGA ORDERED ME TO BRING YOU THIS…” she slowly opened her hand and showed the little passenger she was holding. “SHE EVEN SAID THAT YOU AND LADY ALICE WOULD HAVE A LOT TO TALK WITH THIS LITTLE FELLOW OVER HERE…I DON’T KNOW WHAT SHE MEANT WITH THAT TO BE HONEST…” she replied innocently.

“WELL WELL WELL…” Aria’s eyes sparkled, a fact that wasn’t missed by Jack even though she was still relatively far from him. “IF IT ISN’T JACKIE THE LITTLE THIEF…ENJOYING YOUR STAY HERE IN THE CASTLE? FROM WHAT I CAN SEE YOU EVEN HAVE YOUR OWN PERSONAL CARRIER…” the humongous princess giggled.

“YOU WANT ME TO PUT HIM SOMEWHERE?”

“ACTUALLY...YES.YOU CAN PUT HIM ON THE FLOOR.”

The giant maid did as she was told, gently pinching Jack between two fingers and putting him on the ground, between her lovely sandals. The poor human was so small and puny that he didn’t even came up to her big toe. Seeing something so tiny and cute, she couldn’t but feel… he was adorable! He seemed so weak and fragile…she even doubted he could lift the toe ring she was wearing on her right second toe. Momentarily, she even felt the urge to lose her shoe and protect the helpless human by smothering him against her warm soft bare sole, touching him with her round plumb toes just to make sure he was safe…but she gulped her enthusiasm down and stood her ground. “IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT ME YOUR HIGHNESS?”

“NOTHING SPECIAL…JUST REMEMBER TO TELL ALICE TO COME TO MY ROOM ON YOUR WAY OUT. THERE’S A LOT WE HAVE TO..UHM… DISCUSS WITH OUR LITTLE FRIEND!”  Aria said with a smirk. “YOU CAN GO NOW.” She ordered before the giant maid made a slight bow and exited the room, closing the door behind her. Jack was left all alone to cope with the humongous princess, something he clearly felt scared of.

“SO…” the bratty giantess said standing to her full towering height and dominantly placing her hands on her wide hips. She was dressed in another skimpy outfit, a one piece pink minidress of some sort that ended halfway on her thick thighs while two floss like strings were struggling to support the prodigious weight of her massive head sized tits leaving her shoulders completely bare. The bust line was ridiculously low, exposing almost the entirety of her cleavage, that was protruding a good 30 feet from her torso. Other than that she was nude as indicated by the low hanging cock of exceptional dimensions that was poking under the hem of her dress. Jack guessed that each one of her breasts was probably as big as his own house, easily capable of smothering him to death under their heavy softness. “ HOW WAS YOUR NIGHT WITH MOM? I HOPE SHE WASN’T THAT HARSH WITH YOU NOW, WAS SHE?” she teased, not really expecting him to answer, not that she would hear him from all the way down there. “ ANYWAY…” she said as she started walking towards him. She was intentionally lifting her bare feet high up in the air only to stomp them back down with brutal force. The ground shook heavily under the impact of her thundering footfalls, while Jack quivered looking at those monolithic legs obliterating everything in their path. He watched as she approached even closer, finally screaming at the thought that she was about to crush him flat, but only shrieking when he noticed her huge footfall land a few feet from his position. Pale as a ghost, he almost fainted but thankfully he was still alive. ”WHAT? DID MY LOVELY FEET SCARE YOU LITTLE ONE? WELL WHAT CAN A LITTLE GIANTESS DO…IT’S NOT MY FAULT THAT YOU’RE THE SIZE OF AN ANT, PIPSQUEAK.” She said now standing directly above him, not really minding that her monstrous cock and tight pussy were looming menacingly over him. ”YOU’D BETTER GET USED TO DODGING OUR FEET SINCE IT’S THE ONLY THING YOU SHOULD REALLY CARE FOR RIGHT NOW. IN FACT…” she bent and flicked her big toe pushing him a few feet back from his perspective. She then pressed the said toe on the ground in front of him as a precious offer. ”KISS IT!” she commanded. “GET UP AND KISS YOUR MISTRESS’S TOE!”

 Her voice was loud and thunderous, forcing him to do as he was told. Jack thought she would actually kill him if he refused. Reluctantly, he approached the massive digit and planted a kiss right on the front part, soft flesh yielding at the touch. He was so small that he could barely reach the nicely trimmed toenail, so it was the only area he could touch without difficulty. He stepped back and felt the urge to cry at such humiliation…Not only was he trapped in a world of giants but he was also forced to worship their body parts, to succumb to their lustful desires and suffer from their imaginative humiliating acts. ”PATHETIC…” the giantess thundered from above, forcing him to reactively crane his neck up only to be greeted with her fat cockhead and gaping slit. ”I DIDN’T EVEN FEEL A THING…NOT EVEN A TICKLE…” she replied in disgust. ”I HONESTLY WONDER WHAT YOUR INSIGNIFICANT BODY IS CAPABLE OF…AND TO CONSIDER THAT THE FATE OF THE ENTIRE KINGDOM IS ACTUALLY RESTING ON YOUR SHOULDERS…OOHH IT MAKES ME ANGRY BEYOND BELIEF!” she said in a furious tone. Jack felt insecure about his safety, his presence alone irritated her to the maximum. He would be a goner for sure when…

“GOOD MORNING!” A set of colossal feet boomed and shook the ground behind him, after a gust of wind from the door blasting open hit him on the back. “WHAT’S THE MATTER ARIA? YOU SOUND ANGRY, WHAT HAPPENED?” Another familiar voice thundered overhead, as the giantess who just came in was totally unaware of the tiny human lying on the floor. Dressed in an excuse of two piece outfit, a string micro bikini top and a tight thong so small that both of her fat balls showed through the leg holes while her large shaft was left to bounce freely above the waistline, she wasn’t bothered by public modesty to the slightest.  Had she known about his presence she would at least mind where she put her enormous high heel sandals, not to crush the little guy.

 “OOFF…NOTHING.” replied Aria watching the worried look on her friend’s face. ”IT’S JUST…HIM.” She pointed to the ground, exactly where Jack was lying. Alice looked at where she was pointing, only to find an utterly frightened Jack next to four gigantic feet, massive girly toes dwarfing him with their huge size. Twenty thick pillars of flesh, adorned with bright pink and blue nail polish, towered over the puny human, entrapping him in a powerful dead end. It felt like he was a bug looking up at his giant tormentors before they decide to end his existence once and for all. ”IS THAT ALL? OH THANK GOD…YOU MADE MY HEART SKIP A BEAT!” she sighed. ”SO WHAT’S WITH HIM? DID HE MISTREAT YOU?”

“YEAH LIKE HE COULD IN THE FIRST PLACE…” she laughed mockingly. ”NO. IT’S THAT I CAN’T TOLERATE HOW SOMETHING OF SUCH AN INSIGNIFICANT VALUE CAN DETERMINE THE FUTURE OF AN ENTIRE RACE…SINCE HARRY’S DEATH, OUR ONLY HOPE TO BREAK THE CURSE IS THAT PIPSQUEAK OVER HERE.”

“YEAH I WAS IN THE ROOM WHEN THE WITCH SAID SO…BUT I THINK YOUR MOM KNOWS WHAT SHE’S DOING. YOU SHOULD RELAX A BIT… JUST TRY TO TAKE IT EASY AND DON’T THINK ABOUT IT.” Alice resumed.” IN FACT I THINK THERE ARE A FEW THINGS THAT THIS LITTLE DUE CAN DO TO CHEER YOU UP…REMEMBER WHEN WE SHOT HIM OUT OF OUR GIANT COCKS? THAT WAS FUN, WASN’T IT?”

“YEAH TELL MOM ABOUT IT… SHE WAS THE ONE TO RECEIVE AN UNEXPECTED FACIAL WITH A HUMAN INCLUDED…” Aria giggled at the memory. ”SPEAKING OF WHICH, WHO ACTUALLY WON THAT GAME?”

“WELL…YOU DID. YOUR CUMSHOT ENDED FURTHER AWAY COMPARED TO MINE.”

“THAT’S GOOD TO HEAR. I’VE ALWAYS THOUGHT I COULD BEAT YOU ANYWAYS.”

“HEY!” Alice poked her on the shoulder, making her huge breasts jiggle slightly. ”I’VE GOTTEN BETTER SINCE WE WERE KIDS! IT’S JUST YOUR HUGE POWER SHOOTING PENIS FIRES LIKE A CANNON SOMETIMES!”

“YEAH…OUR LITTLE FELLA DOWN THERE CAN JUSTIFY THAT…IMAGINE HOW HIGH MUST HE HAVE FLEWN!” Aria laughed, unknowingly scaring Jack even more.

“THAT’S THE SPIRIT!” Alice said as both girls burst out laughing. Jack felt the urge to run away but he almost froze in place hearing Aria’s next words. ”SO WHAT NEW GAME WILL WE PLAY WITH HIM TODAY? ANY CREATIVE IDEAS?”

Chapter End Notes:

 Please leave a review... and a potential idea about the kind of games they are going to play!