- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Introduction.

"Hmppf! Ergh….Hmppf" struggled a young man,giving what ever strength was left inside him to resume his seemingly endless feat."Just a little more…." he kept telling himself,"…and I’ll reach the top!"

 For four whole days he was trying and trying,making steady but slow progress.He wasn’t a professional climber after all…he was just a farmer boy.A farmer boy in his early twenties,torn in the hardships and difficulties of life,fighting an uneven fight against poverty.He and his mother could barely earn their living,their fields not producing enough for a decent life.Not that they asked much though.A warm plate of porridge and a slice of bread would suffice…maybe some fruit too.So it was only sad that the young boy,Jack as was his name,couldn’t even provide that to his family,no matter how hard he was working.Not few times had he just gone to bed on an empty stomach.His mother always there to nag that he wasn’t trying enough.

 But things weren’t always like that.His mother would always remind him of how glorious were the days of his great great grandfather,when they would eat as much as their hearts desired and drink only of the best wine.That man was so respected among peers that he was notorious for having killed a giant with his own hands.He had stolen his golden harp and hen that lay golden eggs,and brought endless wealth to his family…all according to the fairy tale.Unfortunately, Jack,who was named after his great great grandfather,didn’t believe in tales for kids.The current financial state of his house proved him right.

 Which definitely caught him by surprise when an old,scrawny looking old man with a beard that reached his knees approached him five days ago.He was dressed in a purple full body cloak and a high hat.His eyes were a piercing blue that captivated Jack instantly."Excuse me young boy,but is it by coincidence that your name is Jack?"

 "Yes…How do you know my name?" Jack replied with surprise.Something  about this old man was weird.Jack thought he was a wizard.

"I used to know your great  great grandfather…He had the same fighting spirit with you…Is it true that he actually killed the giant?"

"Everyone says so…" Jack replied.

"But what do you think?"

"All I know is…I don’t believe in fairy tales." Jack turned to leave but he was immediately halted by the cloaked man.

"Well you should.You can only believe if you try it yourself…But be prepared.Only the true hero can be the last man standing…No matter his size…Here." Jack’s view followed the old man’s hand as he dropped something in his pocket.He quickly put a hand in to see what it was.

"Beans? What am I supposed to do with…" Jack turned to ask the old man…but he was gone.He had vanished out of sight.Just a few unaware pedestrians were walking down the paved road,exchanging weird looks with Jack."Weird…"

 

 Jack returned home that night but mentioned none of that to his mother.After they had dinner,an apple cut in half for both of them,Jack went to his room not wanting to hear another long speech."…You can only believe if you try it yourself…" the man’s words kept spinning in his head,bothering his sleep. "OK then!" Jack said and tossed the beans out of the window.At least that’s what his grandfather did…always according to the tale."Let’s see if anything about the whole fairy tale is true…" He thought and drifted off to sleep.

 

 Next morning, Jack woke up and couldn’t believe his eyes: There was a gigantic beanstalk in the backyard that reached all the way to the clouds! "It seems the beans had some actual magic in them…" Jack grasped and quickly made his way to the kitchen. "Jack  did you see that?! There’s a huge beanstalk outside…" his mother told him rushing into the kitchen, her face filled with agony and hope."Do you know what that means…The story is repeating itself…" With the blessing of his mother, he decided to try his luck and see what was on the other side.After all, the giant was already dead…his great grandfather had killed him.Maybe he could find something of value up there and bring it back.Perhaps he and his family would stop being poor from now on.

 

 So here he was struggling to reach the summit.It was a hard but with a brave push,he finally made it: He reached the top of the beanstalk! Setting foot on solid ground,he dusted his flannel shirt and slightly torn leather pants off and took a moment to inspect his surroundings.He averted his gaze from the never ending beanstalk going down the rocky cliff and turned around. "WOW…" In front of him expanded what looked like a vast meadow…of gargantuan dimensions.The grassy terrain was pure green,filled with  aromatic flowers,a bunch of trees casting shadows on a trail.Being a farmer for his entire life he was used to seeing such things…What he wasn’t used to was the actual scale of those things! "It’s way bigger than what I thought…" The trees were absolutely enormous,each one seemingly reaching the sky.Even the petite flowers towered over him,easily three times his size,making him feel like a bug in this new world."Eeek…" he let out a frightened scream,immediately pulling his trusted knife out: There was an ant passing nearby carrying a rotten leaf on it’s back,leisurely going its way… an ant that was the size of a well fed pig.

 Seeing it wasn’t a good idea to dawdle around,he chose to follow the trail.He couldn’t risk being out in the open.At his size a bird could mistake him for a delicious worm. Soon enough he started jogging,the downhill helping not to waste much energy.Everything was going well,but Jack couldn’t help but feel like a fish out of the water.

 A few hours went by in this fashion.Jack was wandering at the edge of the path,his eyes scanning his surroundings.There were a few occasional booms and shakes every once in a while,but Jack paid no mind."Maybe an animal or something…" he thought.As he kept going though,this trembling was getting worse.The former rhythmic quakes had become a continuous vibration now.In a matter of seconds,he couldn’t even walk straight. "What the…" he didn’t even finish his word when a gigantic hoove smashed the ground next to him! The impact sent Jack flying a few feet back but he was quick to stand,taking a look at the behemoth above him.

"HO! EASY THERE GIRL!" a loud voice thundered overhead,accompanied by the neighing sounds of an equine colossus.Jack grasped in awe at the huge horse,its sheer size and muscled form adding even further to his sense of tininess.It was carrying a massive wooden cart,the cargo of which wasn’t visible from Jack’s point of view. "TAKE A BREAK AND WE’LL RESUME IN A FEW MINUTES." The voice said earning a rather angry snort from the giant horse."HEY, IT’S NOT MY FAULT IT’S A LONG WAY TO THE PALACE!" the owner of the carriage laughed.

 Judging by the girlish laughter and the hue of the voice,which despite it’s thunderous volume was clearly feminine,Jack suspected that the talking person was actually female.So his first encounter with the giants of this land would actually be with a woman. "I can’t risk her seeing me…I’d better hide." he thought when another thunderous monologue broke overhead.

 

"JUST HANG ON A LITTLE MORE GIRL." the voice whispered to the mare’s ear. "MAKE SURE  WE ARRIVE IN TIME AND I’LL PERSONALLY BUY YOU THE BEST BALL OF HAY FOR DINNER. THE PALACE PAYS REALLY WELL FOR THE GOODS I’M BRINGING THEM. AFTER ALL IT’S THE PRINCESS'S WEDDING TODAY RIGHT?" the giantess patted the horse on the head. "THAT’S MY GIRL!"

 Jack’s eyes sparkled."The palace? Princess? A wedding?!" Wherever there was a palace meant there would be wealth.Which in turn meant things of great value,luxurious gifts,things worth stealing…which in turn meant his burdens would end soon if he lay his hands on them!"I must go there." he made his mind."But how?” His gaze fell on the stopped cart,its wheels firmly wedged on the ground. "Hm…Worth a shot…"

 With the stealth of a seemingly experienced thief,he jumped onto the wooden wheel.He climbed some planks and in no time he was right into the cart,safely hidden from plain view.As long as the giantess didn’t pull up the covering cloth,he would be OK. The perfect trespasser. "Well, ready to go." He laughed.Not only would he go to the palace but he wouldn’t even break a sweat doing so."Maybe being tiny has its merits, too."

 

 After the five minute break,the cart started moving again. "Ooh…Here it goes."

 The ride wasn’t that bad. It would be perfect if there weren’t so many bumps on the road that sent him jumping a few feet in the air.Thankfully,he found a hole in the planks that gave him access to fresh air and,more importantly,a peek to the outside world.There wasn’t much to see while on the countryside but this changed when they entered into the village.The slow clopping of the horse’s hooves now far more audible on the pebbled road.

 His jaw dropped.

 Everything was truly GIGANTIC.Houses that loomed menacingly overhead,enormous shops,chickens the size of his own house clucking down the street…The village was bustling with life,giants exchanging good mornings,going about their day,young kids running and playing with a ball,while some strangely dressed people with feathers atop their hats,were busy decorating the balconies with small flags,ribbons and other ornaments."Wow…" was all Jack could say,drinking at the sight.Apparently,the entire village was preparing for some festival or an important event of some sort.

 What caught really Jack’s eye were actually two things.Well, three if you count the fact that every individual was easily over 350 feet tall,the children proportionately shorter. First,that most of them were women.Jack was under the impression that his great great grandfather had actually dealt with a giant.A male one.But as he was looking around, the amount of men was surprisingly low…in fact there was no male giant to be seen?! "It must be a coincidence…" he thought,hardly believing himself.Also,not only was this town vastly populated by women,giantesses to be exact,but they were incredibly voluptuous too.Not to mention how comically thick and amazonian their bodies were.Jack felt that giants were ugly but the sight before him proved him wrong.Beautiful faces, long legs, smooth skins...These giantesses put human women to shame.Plus,their enormous wobbling breasts and thick bouncing butts were not only gargantuan to Jack’s eye (namely due to the size difference) but also huge proportionate to them! Their tops struggled to contain their massive, head sized breasts while their skirts barely covered their wide hips and clapping butts as they walked,the underside of ass cheeks a rather common sight among them.Jack felt slightly aroused looking at them and almost came in his pants when an unsuspecting giantess bent over and unknowingly flashed him an upskirt view of her clean white panties: the cotton material was lost in the crack of her massive perky tush,while the external folds of her hairless womanhood  were partially exposed,causing Jack’s nose to bleed.Curiously,Jack for a moment thought he caught a glimpse of another fat bulge stretching her panties but the giantess stood back to her towering 380 feet height ending his voyeuristic attempt…Or maybe it was just his imagination.

  "This isn’t so bad…" Jack thought,marveling at the spectacle.Perhaps,he could spend some time loafing around,gazing at the towering beauties.As long as he was hidden from plain view,he could use his puny size to spy on these giantesses and learn a few things about their way of life.Maybe he could even be friends with some giant kid if he felt safe to do so.It was then he noticed a mature lady walking down the street,holding hands with her young daughter who was gracefully padding along.The girl seemed lost gazing at the funny workers decorating the square,not really paying attention to where she was putting her sandaled feet.She was absentmindedly being dragged by her mother,her head turned around when suddenly…

 "EEWWK!" There came a squelching sound quickly followed by a scream of disgust."MOM I THINK I STEPPED ON SOMETHING…" the giant girl said, grabbing her mother’s attention who stopped and looked at her daughter.There was a red spot on the bottom of her lovely sandals,connecting to a pile of gunk at the ground."FOR GODDESS’S SAKE LILY! WATCH WHERE YOU’RE GOING! IT’S THE THIRD TIME THIS WEEK THAT YOU STOMP ON SOMETHING!" The busty mom said, evidently irritated at her daughter’s silliness." YOU WILL MESS UP YOUR SANDALS IN THIS MANNER! AND THEY’RE BRAND NEW! NOW FOLLOW SUIT AND WATCH YOUR STEP!" The little giantess,no more than 12 years of age,lowered her head and did as she was told,her eyes mostly focused on the ground below.

 "But what the hell I’m thinking?!" Jack said instantly,reality kicking him hard.True, he felt bad for the kid,it wasn’t appealing to have your ass scolded in the middle of a busy street…but what Jack truly regretted was the poor chick that was now transformed into a pile of bloody feathers and bones lying on the ground.A chick about 4 times his size... "She just… just…trampled it…and she didn’t even notice…" he mumbled.No,he couldn’t risk it here.It was too dangerous.Just a giantess’s step and he would be a goner. "I’m too small compared to them… "He sighed and sat down,not wanting to see anymore of the village life.

 

************

 

 "ALRIGHT GIRL!" The lady driving the carriage said as she pulled the reins,the huge mare finally coming to stop."WE’VE MADE IT. BEHOLD THE QUEEN’S PALACE!" she exclaimed and jumped off the massive vehicle,producing a rather loud earthshaking boom upon landing…a boom that was clearly not missed by the tiny trespasser."JUST WAIT HERE AND I ‘LL GO FIND THAT WOMAN TO GIVE HER THE ORDER…" she said and fastened the reins around a nearby tree.Jack quickly peered through the hole…but saw nothing.A solid wall of carved stones was blocking his view.Not wasting any time,he quickly jumped of the edge,climbed down the cart’s wheel and found himself on the ground.As soon as the giantess walked away, he was ready to go.It was funny that he never had the chance to see the giantess who provided him such an easy transport up close…not that he minded though.

 Making sure there was no one around,he began his journey.What he was looking for was something of value.A gold coin, a golden ring…a golden something in general.A magical creature that produced golden eggs wouldn’t be bad either.Jogging slightly,he made it under the huge cart but as he was ready to sneak into the palace,he heard voices down the corridor.He quickly stopped and hid behind a garret. "Phew… that was close." He sighed…and then noticed something really weird looking up.He felt pretty sure he had heard the giantess refer to the huge horse as “girl”,having him think that it was actually a “she”…a mare.Which meant that the ridiculously large prepuce that was nesting between its hind legs and the huge fat balls that were hanging heavily at the base were not supposed to be there!Jack gulped seeing the enormity of the massive horse’s sheath,which even though completely soft,it seemed as big as a submarine to him.The gigantic stallion was peacefully grazing the yard’s grass,it’s gargantuan genitals swaying and bouncing to the rhythm of it’s house sized hooves.Strangely,there was a snatch right under the wrinkly scrotum,a sight compatible with a...mare’s vagina? Maybe Jack was hallucinating.How could it have both? No, this would totally be a mind trick.A result of Jack not having a proper meal for days and the lack of glucose producing weird thoughts. "Oh I need to eat something quickly." This hallucination felt very real though.

 Speaking of food,a strong scent of freshly baked bread attacked Jack’s nostrils, making him drool.Averting his gaze from the weird illusion,he started tracking down the smell.Since there was no giantess to be seen,he decided it was safe to move forward.He entered the palace from a half open door,ran along the field sized corridor and reached a massive room.Luckily for him,it was the kitchen,the mouthwatering aroma of freshly cooked food assaulting him on the spot.Baked vegetables,spicy herbs,boiled pasta…even roast meat! "Ooh smells delicious!" he said flaring his nostrils,drinking up on the flavors.To his good luck,there was a 30feet tall pot with chicken soup right next to the entrance,which he quickly climbed and began eating.Never in his life had he tasted such delicious soup!"Munch…munch…so tasty…munch…."

 As soon as he filled his stomach,he jumped on the floor and headed back to the huge corridor."Still no giant around…Easier than what I thought hehe..." Jack thought to himself,jogging at the side of the hallway.After a short distance,he came face to face with a staircase leading to the upper floors.There was a red carpet lain,indicating that there would be more important rooms up ahead.This helped his ascension quite a bit,providing something to grab hold of.With a few hops,he reached the top of the stairs,now traversing a carpet with waist high fibers."At least it would more difficult to get spotted…" Jack thought. In case of an emergency he would simply duck into the dense carpet and hope he didn’t end up underfoot.

 In similar manner,Jack managed to reach a clearing.He was deep into the palace by now, somewhere around the first floor,assuming the kitchen was the ground floor and not the basement.This is where he heard the first booming footsteps coming from a distance.The earth was shaking faintly but it was getting worse by the second. “They ‘re getting closer!” Jack thought, realizing his mistake.He was out in the open!“I need to find some place to hide quickly!”Stealing glances at his surroundings,he noticed a huge door on the end of the hallway that looked relatively out of use.Seeing no other option,he kicked off sprinting there,hoping for the best.

Chapter End Notes:

Feedback is gladly appreciated.