- Text Size +

 Jack hurriedly rushed towards the massive door.From his perspective running across the floor it sure looked quite big but,as he was approaching closer,it seemed it was constantly extending even higher up.He almost had to bend his neck to see the door handle at one point."I must find a place to hide..." he was thinking when a distant boom  smashed the floor and almost made him lose his footing."…and better be quick!"Panting heavily,he made it there and quickly crawled under the small gap.Definitely being tiny was a clear disadvantage in this oversized world,but one could argue that it had it’s merits:he could sneak into places unavailable to others while remaining completely unnoticed."Phew… that was close." he sighed upon entering."I think I’ll be safe here…At least for now."Dusting off his dirty clothes,he took a moment to catch his breath.The room was poorly lit.The only source of light was some stray rays of sun filtering through the window and the light from the corridor sneaking under the massive door.It even created a long outstretched shadow of his puny body across the hard wood floor."But where exactly is here?"Sensing no immediate danger,he started walking around,his eyes progressively getting used to the darkness.

 The room was apparently a closet of some sort.No bed,no desk,not even a nightstand.Just some huge furniture,shoe cabinets to be exact…shoe cabinets that towered over him like apartment buildings easily over 100 feet in height.No matter how big they were however, the multitude of footwear  on the floor indicated that there wasn’t enough room to properly organize them in just a couple of cabinets.Jack had never seen so many shoes in his life…high heels,sandals,stilettos even flip flops.They seemed all pretty expensive and they had one thing in common.They were all huge!They towered over him as he was passing by,intimidating him with their size alone."Wow…" he could only gasp in awe at such a sight."Look at those evening stilettos…" he said approaching a pair,resting a hand at the vast toe section."I guess this confirms that I’m indeed about half the size of a giant’s toe…probably the pinky one…." Every shoe was like a vessel to him.

 Averting his gaze from the gigantic footwear,he continued inspecting the rest of the room.His eyes fell on three iron poles high up,that were running perpendicular to the walls, parallel to the ceiling.They served as hangers from which long flowing dresses dangled almost all the way to the floor.He felt like a mouse sneaking under those ridiculously big dresses,tulles and ribbons looming over his head…Each one was made to dress the giantesses of the land so it didn’t come as a surprise that they were all at least 400 feet tall and they were specifically tailored to accommodate their exuberant bosoms and thick rears."I bet the amounts of fabric used to make one of these could easily dress the king’s entire army..." he thought, but he was cut short when his eyes fell upon a remarkable sight.

 At the end of the room, there was a wedding dress.If that was just the case, it wouldn’t be so remarkable…and certainly Jack’s jaw wouldn’t drop to the floor as it did: That thing was spectacular. Perfect. It was pure white with a long elegant tail,a huge glittering knot garnishing the right side.The bottom half was expanding from the waist down, closely mimicking a princess dress.As for the upper part, two strings were supporting the torso leaving the shoulders bare,while two long white gloves were meant to cover the arm till the elbow.Again there was special concern to provide enough room for the bride’s more than ample breasts and huge butt.To top it all, a white veil stood at the top flowing from a silver tiara.

 

He was so lost in his thoughts,mesmerized by the sight,that he failed to notice the slowly trembling floor.The sound of high heels clattering down the hallway as heavy feet stomped the hard wood floor,was more than enough to warn Jack for the impending danger."Shit!" Jack barely managed to duck behind a massive high heel when suddenly…

 

"YOU CAN’T POSSIBLY IMAGINE HOW LATE WE ARE!" The door flew open and in came a trio of gigantic women."WE SHOULD BE HALFWAY DONE BY NOW AND WE ‘RE STILL HERE TALKING NONSENSE!" a high pitched voice reverberated around the room. Jack peered behind his cover to look at the sudden invaders. A thick BBW  mature giantess lady rushed in,followed by two equally giant girls about their mid twenties.She was dressed up in a tight professional attire,a pencil skirt and a button up shirt,a clipboard at hand,while the other two were practically nude,clad only in bath towels,one wrapped around their midsection covering their enormous breasts and wide thighs,and another holding up their wet hair. They looked they just got out of a spa or something, their long creamy legs still wet, water beads running down their smooth skin.   

 

"I THINK YOU ‘RE OVERREACTING A BIT MISS NELSON… " argued one of the freshly bathed girls,stepping closer to one of the huge shoe cabinets.She was quick to lose her fluffy slipper and plant a foot on top of the shoe cabinet right above Jack,the wooden furniture creaking under the weight of her ponderous leg.Jack’ heart skipped a beat at the sight of the soft yet monstrous blue painted toes of her ground foot,as she started applying some kind of lotion along her luscious leg."THE PRINCESS OVER HERE IS READY TO DRESS UP AND THE GUESTS HAVEN’T ARRIVED YET." The entire cabinet even though huge compared to Jack, it only came up the girl’s knee, blocking his view up her loosely wrapped towel to her panties…if she wore any.

 

"WHO’S OVERREACTING?" the first voice,miss Nelson,replied."I’M OVERREACTING? I’M JUST TRYING TO HAVE EVERYTHING UNDER CONTROL! AND WHEN I SAY WE’RE LATE THEN GUESS WHAT…WE ARE!!" the mature giantess stated,stomping her gigantic foot on the ground unable to contain her frustration,the impact sending poor Jack on his butt,his trembling legs failing to withstand the pressure.

"RELAX NANNY, YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE SO DRAMATIC…" the other girl replied."AFTER ALL, EVERYONE WILL TOLERATE SOME DELAY FROM MY PART.A BRIDE CAN TAKE AS MUCH TIME AS SHE WANTS WHILE PREPARING…NOT A BIG DEAL." she said,taking a few steps towards the wedding dress,briefly planting a gigantic foot next to poor Jack and giving him an unobscured view of her sheer enormity.True to his calculations,he was indeed about half the size of her pink painted pinky toe, making him bug sized to her.Jack guessed this one would probably be the princess the carriage driver was talking about.He couldn’t see past her knee but he was sure this girl was probably her.The way this young lady talked,walked and behaved fitted royalty very well.Not that the other girl was some peasant in any case.Clearly,she had a respected place in the palace too.    

 

"MY LADY, WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, I DON’T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND THE IMPORTANCE OF THE SITUATION." the gigantic nanny reasoned. "THERE IS A PROTOCOL THAT HAS TO BE FOLLOWED.THE NOBLES ARE MEANT TO ARRIVE IN A SCHEDULED TIME,THE QUEEN HAS TO APPEAR AFTER EVERYONE HAS TAKEN THEIR SEAT AND I THINK IT WOULD AT LEAST BE INADVISABLE TO HAVE HER WAITING BECAUSE HER DAUGHTER… IS BUSY TALKING FIRST WEDDING NIGHT SHENANIGANS WITH HER MAID OF HONOR!"

 

"HEY!" the girl rubbing her leg protested.

"WE DIDN’T TALK ABOUT NAUGHTY THINGS…JUST A FEW TIPS ON HOW MAKE THE ENTIRE EXPERIENCE MEMORABLE FOR ME AND MY LOVE BIRD…YOU KNOW THINGS THAT COULD ONLY BE DISCUSSED BETWEEN FRIENDS." the princess winked at her close friend,something that didn’t go unnoticed by the strict nanny."PLUS, I GUESS YOU WOULDN’T WANT ME TO HAVE THIS CONVERSATION WITH YOU NOW,WOULD YOU?"

"WHAT? NO! DEFINITELY NOT!" she shook her head blushing. "ALL I’M TRYING TO SAY IS THAT WE SHOULD HURRY UP YOUR HIGHNESS!" the gigantic nanny stated. "OH LOOK AT THE TIME! IT’S ALMOST 9:30 AND YOU AREN’T EVEN DRESSED UP YET!" she exclaimed in a squeaky tone, shuffling through her oversized clipboard in a state of panic…before finally closing her eyes and taking a deep breath.Then,with a relative calmness she exhaled her stress off."I’M GONNA HAVE TO LEAVE YOU NOW MY LADY.THERE ARE SOME ORDERS IN PLACE THAT I MUST TAKE CARE OF.COULD YOU PLEASE PUT ON YOUR WEDDING DRESS AND BE READY FOR THE CEREMONY WHEN I’M BACK? LET’S JUST SAY IN ABOUT 30 MINUTES?"

 

"SOUNDS GOOD TO ME." replied the soon to be bride,earning a nod from the strict nanny who bowed and turned to leave the room."ONE MORE THING! IT’S MY BIG DAY… TRY TO ENJOY IT WITH ME, DON’T BE ALL TO DRAMATIC ON FORMALITIES…THAT’S AN ORDER."

"WILL DO MY BEST MY PRINCESS. AS YOU WISH." the panicked nanny said and left the room,closing the door behind her,her heavy footfalls booming on the hard wood floor.Soon enough,it was just the duo of the young giantesses in the room…and Jack.

"WHAT’S WITH HER TODAY?" asked the princess’s friend."SHE SEEMS ON THE VERGE OF A HEART ATTACK."

"OH DON’T MIND HER, ALICE." the princess smiled."SHE JUST WANTS EVERYTHING TO BE PERFECT FOR ME.IT MAY NOT BE THAT OBVIOUS BUT SHE REALLY LOVES ME. SHE’S BEEN LIKE THAT SINCE MY CHILDHOOD.THAT’S WHY SHE’S OVERREACTING A BIT.NOW WHAT DO YOU SAY, HELP ME PUT ON THIS BEAUTY OVER HERE?" the princess asked,taking the wedding dress of the hanger. 

"I THOUGHT YOU’D NEVER ASK." Alice said,finishing her post shower skin care.She walked behind her friend and grabbed hold of the towel around her body."Let’s lose these now, shall we?"

 Jack could only hear the two young giantesses.The huge cabinet and the high heel he was hiding under were blocking his view towards them.The only thing he could see was their gigantic feet leisurely stomping the floor,as the two girls prepared for the wedding.Turning around,he decided to sit down and rest his back on the pole sized stiletto of the high heel.No need to remain standing.He wanted to retain his energy and think of his next move.

During his wait,he actually managed to learn quite a few useful things about the two.First and foremost,the princess’s name was Aria.She and Alice were close friends since they were kids.Second,Alice was in fact a baroness herself,enjoying a respectable position in the palace,with a lot of wellness and high social status.Last,the soon to be husband,Harry,was the last giant man on the entire kingdom,since the queen’s husband and Aria’s father died a few years ago.This wedding was very important for the future of giants,probably the only way to end the curse that was lain upon them hundreds of years ago.Perhaps,this curse would explain why every giant being Jack had encountered so far was actually a giantess.At first,he thought it as pure coincidence but hearing the two girls talk it seemed there was a deeper reason for it…Maybe that’s why that BBW giantess,miss Nelson,was acting so dramatic about the wedding…

 

WHOOOOSHH WHOOOOSH

 A gust of wind  suddenly rushed through Jack’s ears messing his hair and forced him to grab hold of the huge shoe not to lose balance."What the…" Turning around, he tried to see what was this all about…only to be greeted by a hill of absorbent material.Something had blocked his way.Looking closely,he noticed that this new obstacle was actually none other than the vast towels the girls were previously clad with."Great. Now what…" Jack started blaming his bad luck when…"Wait!" This could only mean…"They are naked…"

 

"YOU SURE LOOK GORGEOUS GIRL!" Alice said."HARRY IS SUCH A LUCKY BASTARD!"

"HEY! DON’T TALK LIKE THAT ABOUT MY HUSBAND!"Aria protested."AND YES…HE IS." she resumed with a giggle.

"I MEAN LOOK AT YOU! YOU ARE THE EPITOMY OF SEXINESS.I BET HIS EYES FELL OUT OF THEIR SOCKETS WHEN HE FIRST MET YOU, AM I RIGHT?"

"AS A MATTER OF FACT…YES." Aria said."IT WAS HARD FOR HIM NOT TO STARE AT THESE." A slapping wobbling sound echoed around the room."YOU SHOULD SEE HOW DESPERATELY HE WAS TRYING TO KEEP EYE CONTACT BUT HIS POOR EYES KEPT WANDERING DOWNWARDS.IT WAS SO FUNNY!" she giggled. "WHAT CAN I SAY, I’M RATHER …ENDOWED UP HERE."

"VERY WELL IF I MAY ADD." Alice stated."AND NOT ONLY UP HERE…I CAN SEE YOU HAVE GROWN QUITE A BIT IN OTHER PLACES TOO…"

"NAH… FROM THE WAY I SEE IT I’M ABOUT THE SAME AS A FEW YEARS BACK." Aria said."LOOK AT YOU THOUGH! YOU ARE FAR THICKER THAN I EXPECTED! CAN YOU FIND PANTIES THAT FIT?"

"HARDLY.MOST OF THEM ARE OUTSTRETCHED, AND MY NEW ONES ARE ACTUALLY PRETTY TIGHT." Alice mentioned."THAT’S WHY MOST OF THE TIME I GO WITHOUT WEARING THEM. MUCH MORE COMFORTABLE THIS WAY."

"GOOD CHOICE." Aria said."I GUESS THAT’S A PROBLEM THAT EVERYONE OF US HAS TO COPE WITH." Both girls laughed.

************

 The sound of a zipper fastening reached Jack’s ears."THERE WE GO!" Alice said with satisfaction."MAKE S SPIN FOR ME DARLING…OH YOU ARE PERFECT!"

 

"I KNOW!" Aria exclaimed playfully."THIS DRESS IS SPECIFICALLY TAILORED TO ACCOMMODATE MY CURVES. IT’S NOT TOO PROVOCATIVE RIGHT?"

"OF COURSE NOT ARIA.IT ONLY LEAVES YOUR SHOULDERS BARE…AND A BIT OF CLEAVAGE TOO." Alice pouted."EVERYTHING ELSE IS WELL COVERED THOUGH."

"COOL!" Aria said with a sigh. "I WAS WORRIED IT WOULD DISPLEASE MOM."

"NO WORRIES ABOUT THAT." Alice answered."NOW I’D BETTER GET DRESSED TOO. MISS NESLON WILL BE HERE AT ANY MOMENT AND I DON’T WANT TO BE THE RECIPIENT OF ANOTHER LONG SPEECH."

 

"I BET YOU DON’T." Aria laughed taking another spin and looking herself in a full body mirror to Jack’s unawareness.The only thing he felt was the ground shake to the impact of her thundering footfalls.

"I BELIEVE THIS ONE WOULD SUIT ME GREAT! WHAT DO YOU THINK?" Alice asked grabbing a satin blue dress from the hangers.

"ONE OF MY FAVORITES." Approved Aria."JUST MAKE SURE YOU DON’T LOOK MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN I DO!" she teased.

"YOU KNOW THAT’S NEVER GONNA HAPPEN." Alice said stepping into the dress."EVERYONE’S EYES WILL BE ON YOU.YOU’RE THE BRIDE REMEMBER?"

****************

 

 A few minutes later both girls were almost ready.Jack was still trapped behind the dropped mountain of towels,hidden from plain view and relatively safe.As much safe someone can be in the presence of two unaware 400 feet tall giantesses.Thankfully,he had rested up quite enough and was ready for action.Since everyone would be at the ceremony this meant he would roam around freely in search of something of value.

"OK I THINK WE ARE READY.LET’S GO." the princess said eager to live the greatest day of her life.

"UHM…DON’T YOU FORGET SOMETHING HONEY?" Alice said looking down at the princess’s feet.Her cute,nicely trimmed and well taken care of little toes were poking through the opening of her slippers."UNLESS YOU WANT EVERYONE TO THINK YOU’VE LOST YOUR MIND AND DECIDED TO MARRY ON YOUR FLUFFY SLIPPERS."

"OH GOSH! ALICE, WHAT WOULD I DO WITHOUT YOU?" Aria said and plumped her thick,dress covered butt on the nearby shoe cabinet."COULD YOU PLEASE PASS ME MY WEDDING HEELS? THEY SHOULD BE AROUND HERE SOMEWHERE."

"OK." Alice said. "I THINK I SAW THEM BEHIND THIS THING OVER HERE…"

 Jack froze in place...

"...WHILE I WAS APPLYING MY FOOT CREAM." Alice continued.

No one can imagine what devastating effect these words had on poor little Jack.His heart,after skipping a few beats,started pounding like crazy.The sound of the approaching giantess’s footfalls, almost made him faint.The world began vibrating like crazy,the ground shaking under his trembling feet.Panicking,he turned around praying that the massive pair of high heels he was so safely hiding under the entire time,weren’t the ones meant to cover the princess’s soft feet."Please…"

 Unfortunately,luck wasn’t on his side this time.With a twist of her hands,the giantess quickly picked up the scattered towels,shedding plenty of light in Jack’s spot.The poor human was blinded at the sudden assault,trying to cover his eyes with his hands."THERE THEY ARE!" was all Jack heard after the explosion of a footstep that went off right next to him.

 So there he was:Momentarily blind,his hands covering his face and …paradoxically still standing.A mere bug which was just found out of his nest… vulnerable… unprotected…Maybe if he stood completely still,his diminutive size would go unnoticed by the 400 feet tall lady whose plump toes alone were dwarfing him with their intimidating presence.

"OH…" a booming voice thundered way above his head. "…WHAT IS THAT…"

Jack couldn’t take it anymore and cracked…He finally opened his eyes.Squatting in front of him was the gigantic maid of honor,Alice as he had so wisely learned by then. Her massive ankle strap high heels towering over his tiny form,one on either side of him.Her thick calves,still moist  from the freshly applied lotion,were being compressed by her muscular thighs,entrapping the hem of her satin dress in between them The swell of her monumental bosom,barely covered by the tons of the expensive fabric,was resting on her bent knees due to her squatting posture,threatening to spill over even in the slightest of movements.Her huge right hand was holding the bride’s heels,delicate feminine fingers the size of tree trunks hooked at the ankle section,while her left was hand gently supporting her left knee.Her angelic face in a state of curiosity,blue eyes glaring at her precious discovery,her mouth forming a big “o”.

 But none of that managed to avert Jack’s gaze from upskirt view of the giantess’s crotch.Indeed the young lady had decided to forgo the use of panties.But where Jack was anticipating the pleasurable sight of a tight,virginal wetness,there stood a humongous penis,long and fat despite it’s flaccid state,resting atop a gargantuan sack with boulder sized balls!The mushroom cockhead alone was so thick, that the comically tight foreskin struggled and failed to wrap around the entire girth,leaving the oval shaped slit and part of the polished glands exposed to the open air.

 

 Jack’s brain was failing to comprehend the weirdness of the situation,therefore left his motionless body was standing in awe,occasionally sending the necessary signal for his eyes to blink.Alice was also still,trying to figure out what this teeny tiny speck of a man was doing in the room in the first place.Getting over the initial shock,she hesitantly extended her left hand trying to approach the microscopic creature.This proved more than enough to wake Jack up and make him turn his look from the giantess’s oversized genitals.Primal instinct kicked in,triggering the ever present fight or flight reflex,which instantly urged Jack to run away.He sprinted off as much as his tiny, shaky legs could run.He would have broken his personal record for sure…had he not been pinched and lifted of the ground by Alice’s delicate fingers.His legs kept kicking and flailing midair but the young giantess was simply too powerful.Each one of her fingers was more powerful that his entire muscle mass combined.In fact, she made active effort not to pinch too hard and break the little guy.

 

 "NOW THAT’S SOMETHING YOU DON’T SEE EVERY DAY…" Alice whispered,her eyes focusing on the weird creature dangling from her fingers.It was in a state of panic, struggling desperately to escape her grip and producing squeaky noises.It only stopped when she stood back up to her full height,the sudden change of altitude probably causing some form of vertigo.Or when reality kicked in and realized that a fall from such a height would certainly be fatal.

 "DID YOU FIND THEM OR WHAT?" Aria asked from the back,her own eyes scanning the floor for her shoes.

"HM?" Alice absentmindedly replied,the princess’s voice interrupting her train of thought."OH YES…YES. HERE."She stepped closer and handed the precious shoes over.

 

"GREAT." The princess said and quickly put them on. "OK THEN!" she cheerfully exclaimed and stood to her full height."NOW WE ARE READY TO GO…WHAT’S THIS?" she asked noticing her friend inspecting something between her fingers.

"UM I DON’T KNOW…" she replied, twisting her head to watch the tiny man from another angle."I FOUND IT BEHIND YOUR SHOE. HAVE YOU SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THAT BEFORE?"

 Aria stepped closer. "WHAT, IS IT A BUG? IN MY SHOE? OH I DON’T WANT BUGS CRAWLING AROUND ME!" she shrieked.

"RELAX GIRL,IT DOESN’T LOOK LIKE A BUG…" Alice gently put Jack in her open palm,the tiny human stumbling and falling on his butt.She couldn’t feel it but he was on the verge of collapsing out of fear.Both girls bent towards him,their huge faces filling his view.For the first time,Jack had an unobstructed view of them.Alice had thin lips,blue eyes and she had her black hair straight while Aria had green eyes,a cute nose and her blonde hair was short and curly.Both girls were of pale skin, maybe Aria a pinch tanner,and they emitted an air of aristocracy.What he clearly did notice was that both of them were unbelievably voluptuous and thick,with curves that would make any man drool.      

"IN FACT HE LOOKS LIKE…A BOY?" the princess said,her warm breath washing his face."BUT HE’S SO TINY!"

"I THINK HE’S CUTE." Alice said causing Jack to stumble back a little,something that caught the eye of both giantesses."WAIT…DID HE JUST REACT TO WHAT I SAID?"

 Both girls loomed even closer, excitedly staring at the young man with wide eyes."CAN YOU TALK?!"

 This was the last thing Jack heard before passing out.