- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 This chapter contains graphic content towards the end. Please be informed.

“UHM…I DON’T KNOW…” Alice replied bringing a finger up to her chin, thinking. “HOW ABOUT HIDE AND SEEK? WE SIMPLY LET THE HUMAN HIDE AND WE START LOOKING FOR HIM THEREAFTER. WHOEVER FINDS HIM FIRST WINS. WHAT DO YOU THINK?”

“IT’S A START.” Aria replied, yet a smirk appeared on her face.” DON’T YOU THINK THAT IT WOULD BE TOO EASY THOUGH? I MEAN LOOK AT HIM: HE IS SO PUNY…I DOUBT HIS TINY LITTLE LEGS WOULD CARRY HIM FAR ENOUGH TO POSE A CHALLENGE.”

“YEAH BUT HIS MICROSCOPIC SIZE IS ACTUALLY AN ADVANTAGE IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT… I MEAN HE CAN HIDE PRACTICALLY ANYWHERE WITH HOW TINY HE IS!” Alice beamed with excitement, proud of her brilliant idea.

 Standing on the ground Jack could hear the giantess’s dialogue above his head without forming a word. He was left out of the conversation as if he wasn’t a part of the game. Obviously, his opinion didn’t matter. He was just a toy for these humongous ladies to kill their boredom. At least, it didn’t sound that dangerous and…who knows maybe he got a chance to escape.

“I STILL THINK IT SOUNDS A BIT TOO EASY…” Aria insisted. “HERE’S A TWIST: TO MAKE IT MORE DIFFICULT, WE WON’T BE ALLOWED TO USE OUR HANDS. THE MOMENT WE FIND HIM WE’LL HAVE TO COME UP WITH A WAY OF TRANSPORTING HIM BACK TO THE STARTING POINT, LET’S SAY OVER THERE.” She pointed towards her desk at the edge of the room.

 Alice snickered but agreed on that. ”DEAL. LET’S BEGIN.” She squatted down not minding that she almost crushed poor Jack under the weight of her monstrous bulge, her giant sack smacking the floor with a heavy THUD. Picking him up, she brought him in front of her face when she proceeded to explain the game. All Jack had to do was run and hide while the giantesses counted down to zero. Then, he would only pray not to be discovered.

“GOT IT?” Alice questioned, earning a rather reluctant nod from Jack. ”GOOD. NOW GO!” she ordered as she dropped him back on the floor and shut her eyes closed, before beginning to count. “50..49…48…”

 Jack quickly got up and started scanning his surroundings for a safe place to hide. Aria’s room had a lot of things, providing plenty of options. There were a few discarded books on the floor right next to the huge desk…A gap was forming behind the nightstand, with a little effort he could sneak in there… A huge closet was expanding way up into the ceiling, another possible hiding place…Unsure of how to proceed, he hurriedly kicked of towards the bedroom’s door. If he managed to slip under the gap, he would make it. The girls wouldn’t look for him behind the flower vase on the corridor…or so he thought.

“…35…34…33…” Jack sprinted as hard as he could. Thankfully, Hilda had set him relatively close to the door, probably a hundred feet distance, which meant it wasn’t an unapproachable target. Reaching under the door, he quickly made it to the other side. In no time, he was safely hidden behind the huge vase.

“…2…1…READY OR NOT HERE WE COME!” both of the giantesses boomed, giggling with excitement. The ground shook under their thundering footfalls, as they started scanning the floor for the precious human. Jack could hear the loud booms and shakes, his knees trembling to the unbearable pressure.

“WHERE ARE YOU LITTLE JACKIE…” Aria sang lifting a huge pillow only to find none of the miniscule human she was after. “COME OUT COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE…”

“YOU KNOW HE’S NOT GONNA COME OUT RIGHT? NO NEED TO ACT LIKE THAT…” Alice mentioned, herself lost in her own thoughts tracking down the little peasant.

“OH BUT I FEEL SO EXCITED!” Aria replied with charm.” CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW HE MUST FEEL RIGHT NOW? TO HAVE TWO MASSIVE GIANTESSES LOOKING FOR YOU NOT KNOWING WHAT THEY’LL DO TO YOU WHEN THEY FIND YOU…IT ALMOST MAKES MY COCK TWITCH!”

“YEAH…I CAN TELL.” Alice replied, having dropped on all fours. ”ANY IDEAS WHERE HE MIGHT BE?”

“WOULDN’T TELL YOU EVEN IF I KNEW…”

  A good ten minutes went on in this fashion. Jack was able to hear the giantesses talk to each other, pretty satisfied with their poor results. He patted himself on the shoulder for his good choice of a hiding place. The only thing left to do was to-

“THERE HE IS!” A huge bare foot of colossal dimensions stomped on the ground next to him, rattling and shaking his whole existence. It was as big as a ship, with round plump toes painted a nice pink polish …It was Aria’s!

“THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA MAKE IT HUH? I DON’T THINK SO…” she said as she squatted down, casting her vast shadow over him, her miniskirt doing absolutely nothing to conceal her mighty semi erect penis. She extended her right hand to pluck him up only to be halted by another girly voice.

“HEY!” Alice yelled, stepping into view with another earthshaking boom.” THAT’S AGAINST THE RULES! NO HANDS REMEMBER?”

“OOPS…SILLY ME.” Aria sighed, withdrawing her massive hand. Jack thought it was over, but, since he wasn’t caught yet, the game was still on. Panicking, he darted off, running away as far as his little legs could carry.

“HE’S RUNNING AWAY!” beamed Alice, extending a ponderous leg upwards and stepping towards Jack, not really minding that her own fat cock bobbed up and down in a semi erect state above her cute little thong.

“I DON’T THINK SO!” exclaimed Aria still squatting next to her running toy. Since she couldn’t use her hands, she’d have to use some other way of catching him…and those huge balls of hers were in the way making her movement difficult…”WAIT A MINUTE… THIS MIGHT WORK!” she exclaimed reaching under the hem of her dress and grabbing her thick meaty shaft at the base, her delicate hand failing to fully wrap around its comically large girth. All it needed was a slight tug and her bulbous tip was completely free of her foreskin, ready for action. “NO HANDS THEN!” she giggled aiming her cock at the lowly human who was still running for dear life.

 Totally unaware of what was happening above his head, Jack sprinting full force to avoid getting caught. Panting heavily, he was so absorbed into his struggle that he failed to realize he was running straight into Alice’s foot! She had just stepped into his way, her colossal sole creating a wall of flesh he couldn’t possibly overpass . Dodging and turning literally the last minute, he barely managed to avoid colliding with her huge heel. Due to his momentum, he rolled a few feet away landing right next to her pudgy toes. That’s when he noticed everything getting darker, a huge dome shaped shadow falling upon him till-

FLWHAP!

“I GOT HIM!” celebrated Aria, smashing her monstrous penis right onto the unsuspected toy. She could feel him wiggle under her sensitive glans, a solid proof of her successful shot. With a little bit of effort, she managed to grind her cock,  intentionally maneuvering him into her hungry slit. A final push was all it took to shove half his body into her gaping urethra, his legs still kicking frantically into the air.

 “EASY THERE LITTLE GUY…OR YOU WILL MAKE ME EXCITED AND I GUESS YOU DON’T WANT ANOTHER SKYROCKETING FLIGHT!” she giggled as she stood back up still holding her thick cock with her hand, the tiny human sucked into her gaping slit.

“WHAT? IS IT OVER YET?” asked Alice, not noticing that she unintentionally helped Aria win the game by blocking Jack’s way.

“UHM…” Aria said as she entered back into the room and smacked her huge cock onto the desk. Jack was immediately gushed out, landing face down in a puddle of cock fluids. ‘’NOW IT’S OFFICIALLY OVER. I WON!” stated Aria proudly, putting her hands on her wide hips.

“OH COME ON! I WAS SO CLOSE!” followed Alice, pouting at the giant princess who proved once again a worthy rival.

 “IT’S ALRIGHT DON’T BE A CRY BABY…” she teased. “MAYBE SOME OTHER TIME…”

“OOF…ENOUGH OF THAT SILLY GAME! HOW ABOUT ANOTHER ONE?”

“PICK ANYTHING YOU LIKE, I’M GONNA DEMOLISH YOU HONEY.”

“HERE’S ONE: WE HANG HIM BY A THREAD AND TRY TO HIT HIM BLINDFOLDED. BASICALY A PINATA.” suggested Alice whirling Jack’s body with her finger.

“ BORING…”

“THROWING HIM AROUND LIKE A BALL? BUT INSTEAD OF BATS WE USE OUR COCKS.” Alice was quick to suggest once again.

“AND HOW’S THE WINNER SUPPOSED TO ARISE? PLUS, I THINK IT WOULD BE TOO DANGEROUS FOR THE TINY PEASANT. A FULL FORCE SWING OF ONE OF OUR GIANT COCKS WOULD BE FATAL FOR HIM. WE WANT TO HAVE FUN, NOT KILL THE BOY…” Aria reasoned. Alice seemed to nod in agreement.

“WHAT THEN?”

“LET’S MAKE HIM WORSHIP US.” The humongous princess said.

“IS THAT IT?” questioned Alice. ”THAT’S SOMETHING WE’LL MAKE HIM DO EVERY DAY. NO FUN..”

******

 Jack slowly but surely recovered from Aria’s harsh treatment. He was soaked head to toe with her viscous pre, his body was sore but thankfully in one piece. He couldn’t believe what he was going through…These big dicked giantesses thought absolutely nothing of him, treating him like a toy for their pleasure and their sick fantasies…He honestly couldn’t believe his ears as far as the “games” they suggested to play. They offered to use him as a target for their cum shot practice, to drown him in their cum and watch him struggle to survive, to make him count the veins on their throbbing cocks or even smother him with their fat balls as they ordered him to “heavy weight lift them”, a task that was impossible considering the relative size disadvantage… Those were only some of the game ideas. They were all discarded as “not fun” or “too dangerous”, till they finally decided.

“LET’S HAVE HIM FIGHT MISS WHISKERS.” Aria said, clearly on the verge of giving up trying.

“UHM…ARE YOU SURE? I MEAN MISS WHISKERS MIGHT MISTAKE HIM FOR  A DELICIOUS SNACK AND GOBBLE HIM UP…” Alice reasoned, noticing Jack’s small size was equivalent to a baby hamster.

“DON’T WORRY…LAST TIME MISS WHISKERS ACTUALLY POSED ACTIVE EFFORT TO HUNT HER PREY ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK. SHE IS SO LAZY AND YOU KNOW THAT.”

“I KNOW BUT…”

“NO BUTS…” Aria interrupted.”…THAT PEASANT OVER HERE MIGHT ACTUALLY HAVE A CHANCE. I THING IT WOULD BE AN AMUSING SPECTACLE.”

“URGH…FINE.” Alice finally agreed.” I’LL GO BRING HER.” She said and stepped out of the room.

 “OK YOU ARE WITH ME.” Ordered Aria as she plucked Jack up and dropped him on her oversized bed. He landed on the soft mattress, bumping around only to finally stop right in the middle. Turning to look up, he gulped at the sight of the massive princess following suit and plumping her enormous rear at the head of the bed. The bed creaked under her considerable weight as she tried to adjust herself, stretching her legs and resting her back on the huge headrest. Once again Jack had an unobstructed view of her sheer enormity, from her vast supple thighs that towered over him like solid walls of flesh to the absurdly large swell of her breasts the wobbled heftily on her chest, nearly reaching her lap. “THIS WILL BE THE ARENA OF THE NEXT GAME PIPSQUEAK. YOU WILL BE THE FEARSOME GLADIATOR WHO’LL FIGHT THE BEAST TO EARN HIS FREEDOM. BETTER BE PREPARED!” she said barely  containing her chuckles. ”HERE. YOU CAN TAKE THIS ONE TOO.” She said giving him a toothpick to serve as a spear. To Jack’s hands it certainly looked like one. It felt heavy too.

“HERE WE ARE.” Boomed Alice as she returned to the room. She was holding a somewhat obese cat in her hands, the feline being so round and plumb that looked like a furball. “MEET YOUR NEW OPPONENT. JACK THIS IS MISS WHISKERS, MISS WHISKERS THAT’S JACK.” Alice said grabbing and waving the cat’s front leg as a little “hello there” mark. Jack’s mouth dried noticing the relative size of that thing. It was as big as the giantess’s round tit, a fact that made it about 40 feet or so from his perspective. “Oh no…” Similar to every creature on this land, Miss Whiskers was also futanari, having both female and male genitals as indicated by the huge sheath between her hinge legs.

 Alice approached the bed and took her seat across Aria. In this way, Jack was trapped into this “the arena”, as Aria named it, surrounded by the giantess’ long, toned legs. With a swift motion Alice let Miss Whiskers free, the giant cat walking on all fours and sinking the mattress under it’s paws, staring hungrily at the tiny human. Jack felt like prey meeting a predator.

“OK LET THE FIGHT BEGIN!” Aria ordered giving Jack a slight push with her fat cock, sending him closer to the massive beast. The giant cat looked more like a lion, a giant one too, which was intimidating enough to make Jack stop in his tracks. True, she was fat beyond belief, even having trouble standing and walking due to all this weight, yet it wouldn’t take more than a poke from her paw to throw Jack a few feet away. He should act wisely and fast if he wanted to come out in one piece.

 Miss Whiskers let out a yawn and licked her muzzle, flashing Jack with her cavernous maw. Two pointy canine teeth, coated with saliva, could be seen at the corners of her upper jaw while a long slim tongue the size of Jack’s whole body was resting at the floor of her mouth. “MEWOW…”

 Jack froze at such  a sight but had long locked on his target. Clenching his fist around the toothpick, he was ready to strike at the right moment. His plan was to quickly climb the round beast, grab hold of the choker around its neck and stab it with the toothpick right between the eyes. Easier said than done…

  That moment came when the cat averted her gaze and turned around to look at Alice for an instant. “Now!” he rushed forward, sprinting at maximum speed and jumped… In his mind, he was already atop the beast’s head riding it like a brave knight before delivering the final blow…

 Reality was a bit different though: Miss whiskers turned on her hinge legs and with a lazy motion lifted her butt into the air, her long tail standing tall above her small pucker. Jack barely managed to change his direction, bumping into the cat’s huge cheek. ”MEWOW?” Miss whiskers kicked her leg back, dropping Jack on his stomach, before turning and …mounting  him. Placing her front legs in front of his shoulders, she lowered her crotch towards his exposed body. Jack was instantly immobilized, his head twisting vigorously left and right between the giant cat’s massive black paws. Mesmerized by their size, he gulped noticing the sharp claws, each one the size of his leg and looking really curled, yet the paw pads looked surprisingly soft and smooth. Trapped and immobile, all that was left to him was to actually hope that this giant cat wouldn’t gobble him up right there.

 That’s when he felt it.

“OH LOOK!” exclaimed Alice with enthusiasm. “SHE IS TRYING TO BREED HIM!”

 A thick, heavy tube of meat fell on Jack’s paralyzed body. It was long and slick, and judging by the constant throb, it was hardening rapidly. “Ahhh!” he screamed in pain when another heavy burden was added on his back, a burden similar to two massive boulders dropping and landing with a thunderous impact. The pressure was unbearable, Jack found it difficult to breath.

 “MEWOW!!” Miss whiskers adjusted herself better before lifting and slamming her hips brutally against Jack! She thrust and thrust, her enormous 5 feet cock probing and rubbing against the human’s exposed back and legs, unknowingly smashing his pelvis doing so. Her violent tries never seemed to end despite Jack’s pitiful cries.

 The giantesses seemed to really enjoy the show, as they started cheering , even grabbing and stroking their own dongs up and down in a fast pace, matching the cat’s own rhythm. Aria was first to notice Jack’s discomfort, but decided to tease him even further. “OH COME ON LITTLE JACKIE! MISS WHISKERS OVER HERE IS ONLY TRYING TO SHOW HOW MUCH SHE LOVES YOU! BE A GOOD BOY AND STAY STILL!” she said as she pressed her fingers on his constantly moving upper half, immobilizing him in place. That’s all it was necessary for the obese cat to achieve her goal and finally shove her pumpkin sized cock head into his rear, obliterating any resistance and tearing his muscle ring apart.

“Aaaahhhh!”

“MEOWOWOW!!”

“THAT’S MY GIRL!” exclaimed Aria noticing the slight change in the cat’s posture. Miss Whiskers now crouched even more, her loose gut smothering the tiny human even further while increasing the pace of her thrusts. Her giant balls kept slapping Jack’s legs and butt cheeks, turning them red and sore, producing loud slapping sounds that muffled his screams.

 Jack felt his ass totally violated, the meaty intruder penetrating completely, reaching and crushing his prostate while rearranging his insides. He could tell there was a big bulge in his tummy the shape of the cat’s 5 foot cock, that reached almost all the way to his diaphragm, making it even more difficult for him to breath. Honestly, he didn’t know how much he could endure such an assault…in fact, he couldn’t really figure how he wasn’t already dead. Maybe the hero meant to breed the giantesses and break the curse was immortal, who knows…

 Miss Whiskers mewowed once again, accelerating the thrusting to a point that her cock was just a sum of points lost in the air due to the incomprehensible speed. Jack was left to bounce accordingly, impaled on the gargantuan feline penis and being rubbed on the soft mattress like a living cock sleeve. With a brutal final thrust, Miss Whiskers shoved half of her monstrous cock deep into his butt… and exploded. Pulse after pulse of her thick cum flooded Jack’s belly, creating a comical swell of viscous liquid inside him. Jack felt her juices would actually shoot out of his mouth, but thankfully that was not the case. A good two minutes later, the feline’s orgasm finally subsided, leaving Jack a total mess, barely breathing but breathing nonetheless. With a loud POP she took her giant softened cock out, freeing Jack while a torrent of white potent cum gushed out of his loosened asshole, puddling between his legs. All tired up, she bend down and licked his head a few times before turning and falling asleep besides Alice thigh.

“WELL, I GUESS THIS MEANS THAT WE HAVE A WINNER. TOO BAD IT’S NOT JACK…” Aria giggled plucking the tiny human between her fingers and shoving him under her dress right above her giant nipple.

“I DIDN’T KNOW MISS WHISKERS WAS SO PENT UP TO BE HONEST BUT ANYWAYS…LITTLE JACKIE MUST HAVE HAD A REALLY HARD TIME DOWN THERE!” Alice mentioned rubbing a hand over Miss Whisker’s sleeping head.

“DEFINITELY…” Aria agreed getting up from the bed. ”ANYWAY I THINK WE SHOULD CALL IT A DAY WITH THOSE GAMES. LET’S LET HIM RECOVER FOR A WHILE.WHAT DO YOU SAY?”

“YOU’RE RIGHT.” Alice replied as she followed the princess out of the room.