- Text Size +

  Jack was lying next to the huge cushion he called home, enjoying a rather peaceful sleep. Last night’s events were truly phenomenal, consuming all of his precious energy, which lead to some occasional snores from his behalf. After all, it wasn’t that usual for him to have sex with such a huge giantess and make it out alive. Lost in his trance, he didn’t even tell how fast morning came, the sun rising and casting his warmth on his motionless body. He would for sure resume his restful sleep hadn’t mother nature made her call so vividly. He had to use the bathroom.

 Just as he was about to get up however, the mattress started creaking heavily, shaking his entire world with great magnitude as the amazonian owner began stirring in her sleep. ”What now…” Jack thought as he turned to see the massive queen leisurely stretching her hands above her head, proudly displaying her incomprehensible enormity. From his position on the foot of the bed, he gulped at her slowly rising form, legs spread apart in a seemingly endless stretch, totally unashamed that her oversized genitals were in full display. ”MWAAAAHHH…” she yawned, before turning and throwing a ponderous leg down on the floor where it landed with a massive boom, quickly followed by the other. Lifting herself up, enormous round breasts jiggling heavily, she let out another yawn as she scratched the back of her thick thigh, seemingly searching for her luxurious footwear. “MMMM…I FEEL SO REFRESHED…” she said, finally rubbing the sleep off of her eyes.” …LAST NIGHT WAS… UNEXPECTEDLY SATISFYING…” she reckoned, when her stare fell down on the tiny human who seemed already up, gazing up at her with the same frightened look, intimidated by her sheer enormity, a look she couldn’t deny she very much enjoyed despite how intimate she had been with him the previous night. “WHAT?” she asked firmly, intentionally turning her body towards him, so that her massive cock filled his view just to intimidate him even more. ”SEE SOMETHING YOU LIKE YOUNG MAN? OH I BET YOU DO.” She teased as she “accidentally” scratched her huge shaft, pulling her ample foreskin slightly back fully revealing the house sized cock head, the gaping slit eager to consume him in its abyssal depths. “COME HERE YOU!” she said as she plucked him up with two tree trunk fingers and made her way to her personal built in bathroom, her massive bare breasts clapping thunderously as she walked, while her massive flaccid cock swung heftily against her muscular inner thighs.

 “ YOU KNOW I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU GAVE ME A LITTLE KISS…” she said entering the bathroom and dropping Jack on a huge porcelain structure akin to a sink. ”CONSIDERING LAST NIGHT’S EVENTS IT’S THE LEAST YOU CAN DO TO EXPRESS YOUR GRATITUDE…” she resumed feigning a sad face.

“What could she mean with-mpfff!” Jack didn’t get the chance to wonder as he was forcefully pressed against the spongy surface of her gigantic cock head. ”SMOOCIE SMOOCHIE!” the giantess faked kissing sounds. ”SEE? IT WASN’T THAT HARD NOW, WAS IT?” she giggled withdrawing her gargantuan cock, a trail of viscous liquid connecting her slit with his drenched head.” OH YOU’RE SUCH A CUTIE WHEN YOU TREAT A LADY LIKE THAT!” she teased from above, her enormous breasts blocking her face. “NOW WHY DON’T YOU GO ON WITH YOUR MORNING ROUTINE? I KNOW I WILL…” With that she turned around and aimed her cock at a giant toilet right next to the sink he was standing on. From there, he could see that even though the weird toilet was about 80 feet tall it barely reached the giantess’s knees. The sink was about waist high to her, probably 200 feet from the ground, another pitiful reminder of how small he was compared to these thick giantesses.

 Not wanting to be a part of another humiliating act, Jack turned his head and tried to focus on emptying his bladder. Apparently, the trait of treating humans with full body slit kisses was running along the family, since Aria had treated Jack in a similar way the other day. Jack’s only hope was that at least the other giantesses of this world were a bit… less creative in the ways they treated little humans. Focusing on the massive sink, he hesitantly approached the edge. A big hole right in the center was possibly the biggest drain he had ever seen. He made a mental note not to ever fall in there, as he would be a goner for sure. Slowly he took aim and let loose... when a sudden explosion nearby made him jump out of fear! There followed a familiar sound of a powerful stream hitting the water, a sound so loud that he almost had to cover his ears. His peeing coming to an abrupt end he turned around just to see the giantess humming a relaxing tone as a river of urine was shooting powerfully form her meaty cock. What was funny was that she seemed totally relaxed, totally oblivious of the sheer horsepower her cock kept firing with, both her hands resting on her wide hips as the fleshy cannon of her penis dangled heftily between her knees emptying her bladder like a waterfall. She peed without using her hands to aim, just letting her thick cock hang over the bowl. Jack had never seen something like that in his entire life: even stallions peed softer than that. When she finally finished, a good two minutes later, she grabbed her heavy shaft and gave it a few strong shakes, the last drops of her piss smashing and exploding against the porcelain walls of the giant toilet. Now clean and ready to go, she let it smack against her thighs as she bent over and flushed the toilet. ”ALREADY DONE? GOOD.” she said not really expecting for an answer as she plucked him up and returned to her room.

 “ANY PLANS FOR TODAY?” she asked as she put him on the floor right in between her colossal feet. Jack gulped at the sudden change of point of view, everything seemed to look even more gigantic. Even her nicely trimmed toes poking through her fluffy open toed slippers were dwarfing him with their size and roundness. ”UNLESS YOU WANT TO SPEND THE DAY WITH ME…” she said as she casually lifted a ponderous leg to step above him, flashing him with another view of her immodest nudity, monstrous penis and fat balls dangling menacingly overhead. ”AND I KNOW JUST THE RIGHT PLACE TO PUT YOU…” she said picking up her fallen dress in front of the mirror and putting it on. ”IT WILL BE VERY WARM AND SAFE IN THERE…” she  walked and squatted down in front of him, making him lose his footing once again and fall on his butt. His heart skipped at the proximity of her monstrous penis as it touched the floor with a heavy thud. The huge tip was barely covered with her tight foreskin…bringing up memories of his travel with Aria towards the bath chambers the other day. Apparently, shoving a lowly human under their foreskins  was a another common way for giantesses to treat humans. “No your majesty…” Jack managed to say, “I would rather we stay apart for today.”

 “WELL THEN…” she said as she rose back to her full towering height.” I’LL LET YOU GO WITH THIS ONE. BUT ONLY BECAUSE YOU OUTPERFORMED YOURSELF LAST NIGHT… I’M IMPRESSED I MUST SAY. I WASN’T EXPCECTING A PIPSQEAK LIKE YOU TO ACTUALLY ACHIEVE HIS GOAL.” She said as she bent down and picked him up.” BUT KEEP THIS IN MIND TINY: YOU’LL BE FREE TO GO ONLY WHEN THE CURSE ENDS… TILL THEN…” she said as she brought him in front of her dominant eyes, “YOU BELONG TO US!” She burst out in a deafening evil laugh, the windows rattling at such display of power and authority. “HILDA!!” she commanded making her way out of her room. Jack watched as a young maid almost tripped on her way to appear and kneel before the gargantuan queen. She was about the princess’s age, with long brown hair in braids and a cute face. “YES YOUR MAJESTY.”

“PLEASE TAKE THIS LITTLE ONE AND MAKE SURE HE EATS SOMETHING. I CAN’T TOLERATE HOW SKINNY AND PATHETIC HE IS…CONSIDERING LAST NIGTH’S ENERGY CONSUMING ACTS HE MUST BE STARVING. I DON’T WANT HIM TO FAINT WITH HOW SHAKY HE IS.” The queen said handing Jack over. The giant girl cupped both hands around him, as if she was holding a precious gem.” AS YOU WISH YOUR MAJESTY.”

 “OH…AND MAKE SURE HE SPENDS SOME TIME WITH THE GIRLS TOO. I BET THEY’LL HAVE MANY THINGS TO TALK ABOUT…AT LEAST THE GIRLS WILL!!” she commanded as she made her way down the long corridor, her heavy footsteps booming thunderously along the way, never really turning to address the giant servant she was talking to. Jack watched as she quickly got out of sight, leaving him in the mercy of the giant girl’s custody.

“SO…” the massive maid began, standing back to her full height. Jack gulped at the sudden change of altitude, the floor getting further way form him. Thankfully, the giantess’s hands provide more than enough space for him to feel safe.”…YOU’RE THE HUMAN EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT?”

Jack craned his neck upwards to see her straight in the eye. She had a rather innocent look on her face, a rare thing considering his brief encounters with other giantesses so far. It was then he noticed that she was rather petite for a giantess, possibly 300 feet tall give or take, and was clad in black and white French maid’s outfit, a cute bonnet atop her head while the frilly skirt was ending halfway down her mid thighs. The fact that she was smallish by giantess standards didn’t mean that she wasn’t overly endowed in comparison to regular human women: her tits albeit not huge were easily more than a handful while the rather prominent bulge in her crotch was a clear indication of a hidden monstrosity between her legs. Her thighs, even though not as wide as Aria’s or Alice’s, were the perfect combination of muscle and fat, jiggling and bubbling to the rhythm of her thundering footfalls.

“ I’VE HONESTLY EXPECTED SOMETHING FAR GRIMMIER…” she said as she started walking, a faint blush forming on her cheeks.” YOU ARE ACTYALLY KINDA CUTE! SO SMALL AND TINY!!” she exclaimed thrusting a tree trunk finger twice the size of Jack’s whole torso and poked him on the head.” Hey!” Jack was quick to protest.” I’m not a toy!” he kicked and flailed, punching the huge digit.

“OH MY PRECIOUS BOY…BUT YOU ARE!” she giggled, further pressing and rubbing him all over. ” ARE ALL HUMANS FEISTY LIKE YOU? IF THAT’S THE CASE THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE ONE OF YOU AS A PERSONAL PET OF MINE!” she exclaimed sillily. “TELL ME, DO YOU HAVE ANY FRIENDS THAT WOULD LOVE TO BE UNDER THE OWNERSHIP OF A YOUNG AND PRETTY GIANTESS?”

“What?! NO!” Jack shouted, finally breaking free from the giantess’s childish play.

“TOO BAD…” she replied with sad face. ”IT WOULD BE SO NICE IF YOU DID…BUT ANYWAY…HERE WE ARE.”

 Jack turned around and was greeted with a view of the biggest kitchen he had ever seen. Clearly the small talk had him lose track of time, so he was surprised to see they were already there. Everything was truly gigantic: the table in the middle, the massive stove, the gargantuan fireplace where a skewered lamb of outstanding dimensions was already roasting above the fire, huge utensils hanging from the walls even the stack of fresh vegetables at the corner of the room was far taller than his own house…He was immediately hit with delicious aromas, his stomach growling as a reaction, reminding him of how hungry he actually was.

“OOH! WAS THAT RUMBLING STOMACH YOURS? DON’T WORRY, YOU’LL EAT IN A MINUTE.” The massive maid said as she placed him atop the huge oval table and proceeded to prepare something. She had her back turned to him, not rally minding that part of her perky round butt was showing underneath her short miniskirt. Jack felt slightly aroused at such a display of youthful perkiness, as she was bending over and flashing him with her panty covered tush. After all, the giantess was probably a few years older than him… but his devious imagination came to an abrupt stop when the giantess turned around and he was greeted with the humongous bulge between her legs. True to the standards of this world, her flaccid penis and giant balls were stuffing the front of her panties to the maximum, creating a visible outline of her massive schlong which Jack estimated to be about 40 feet or more for god’s sake!

“ENJOY!” she said as she placed a plate with a huge slice of bread, cheese and thimble of milk in front of him. She quickly took a seat right behind him, her face resting on her hands as she gladly watched him from above. ”COME ON! DON’T BE SHY!”

 Jack stood immobile for a moment throwing glances at the enormous face of the giantess and the pile of food served for him. Staring blankly, he hesitantly decided to trust her, slowly approaching the massive plate and grabbing a handful of cheese. He brought it to his mouth and…”Gosh! This is the best cheese ever!” He fell face first on the giant slice, devouring and munching like there was no tomorrow. The bread was very good too, warm and tasty, just as he liked it. He kept eating for a couple of minutes, till his appetite came to a full, when he turned around and just sat there, enjoying his full stomach.

“NICE HUH?” the giant girl said with a smile.

“Yeah…” Jack replied satisfied.”…thank you…”

“OH KIND TOO! BOY YOU’RE SUCH A CATCH!” the giantess said, earning a faint blush from Jack. ”ANYWAY… IT WAS NICE SPENDING TIME WITH YOU, BUT I’LL HAVE TO GET YOU TO THE PRINCESS…QUEENS ORDERS.”

“No please, you can’t-“ He made to protest but he was cut short as a giant hand came towards him and plucked him up in a tight fist.

“MAYBE SOME OTHER TIME WE’LL GET TO SPEND MORE QUALITY TIME TOGETHER…” Hilda whispered as she made her way towards the princess’s room, finding it a bit more difficult to walk as her panties grew a bit tighter around her crotch…Maybe she should try going without them like all her sisters do. That would be more appropriate for a giantess anyways…