- Text Size +

 Jack’s only hope was to pray this fat ass giantess treated him well... better than her daughter and her friend, at least. He certainly didn’t want to end up skyrocketing through a massive girl cock the size of a big lighthouse, so he only hoped the queen had different things in store for him, things that didn’t include the long, fat, heavy slab of meat she carried between her legs. Omens looked particularly unfavorable for him though: He was currently being transported to the queen’s personal room, carried by one of the giantess soldiers, thrown on the vast velvet cushion he found himself on while on the throne room. Jack momentarily turned his head around to inspect her, but he was gladly greeted with the underside of her gargantuan breasts. She seemed to be leisurely following the queen as ordered, enjoying that her massive round tits loomed over the tiny human, scaring him with the thundering sounds they made as they wobbled and clapped on her braless chest . In fact, such was the size of those teats that Jack could see none of the giantess’s face, his line of sight obstructed by them, puffy pink nipples proudly on display. Under their shadow, he was face to face with her belly, bronze skin covering her toned abs, while a bit further down her sandaled feet boomed heavily on the ground, wide muscular thighs rubbing tightly against the strips of her tight bulging loincloth. “What have I gotten myself into…” he thought to himself, only imagining the overwhelming length and girth of her monstrous penis, before dismissing such a thought and turning his look back on the giantess queen leading the way.

“HERE WE ARE!” she exclaimed blasting open the room’s door upon entering, a wide smile evident on her lips.” YOU CAN LEAVE HIM THERE SOLDIER.” she ordered pointing at her king sized bed, while walking towards a full body mirror at the corner of the room.

 The warrior giantess did as she was told, bending over and placing the cushion with the tiny on the foot of the bed. Without saying a word, she stood back to her towering height and turned to walk towards the door. This had the effect of flashing the boy with her massive perky butt, the floss like part of her thong/loincloth lost in the abyssal crack of her gigantic ass cheeks. ”IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU’D WISH YOUR MAJESTY?” she said, her booming voice vibrating Jack’s eardrums.

“NO, YOU CAN LEAVE NOW. I HAVE A FEW THINGS TO..UHM… TRY WITH OUR LITTLE FELLOW OVER HERE…” the queen replied with a smirk. “JUST MAKE SURE NO ONE INTERRUPTS US TILL MORNING.” She commanded, earning a respectful bow from the topless soldier who proceeded to leave the room. In a matter of seconds, the only occupants in the vast queen’s bedroom were the gigantic queen and the tiny little human.

 The queen was still looking herself in the mirror, seemingly thinking on how to proceed. Definitely, the little boy was the key to end the curse but he seemed so fragile…Just a wrong move and he would be gone, just like that. She needed to be careful. ”SO TELL ME YOUNG MAN…” she spoke with authority, ”…HAVE YOU FIGURED OUT WHY YOU ARE SO IMPORTANT TO US? HAVE YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT EXACTLY IS IT WE WANT FROM YOU?” she was looking at him through the huge mirror in front of her.

 Jack gulped. He tried to answer but in vain…no voice came out. He certainly didn’t have much experience interacting with giantesses, much less of the royal status too, a fact that deemed him unable to stand his ground and answer firmly. Yet it was a simple question... ”No…no, I haven’t…your majesty.” He managed to say after profound attempts, only to break immediately and follow it up with pathetic pleas.” Please! Please, let me go, your majesty! What can a tiny human like me do to massive giants like you…You have to let me go, I’m no worth!”

“WELL, YOU MIGHT BE LITTLE BUT IN CASE YOU HAVENT’S FIGURED…YOU’RE THE LAST MALE STANDING ON THE ENTIRE LAND!” she stated loudly, the window glasses rattling a bit at her powerful voice. ”IT IS YOUR DUTY TO HELP US END THE CURSE YOUR GRANDFATHER STARTED…” she said before pausing.

“The last male standing…The last man standing…” Jack couldn’t but pause on this one. This particular phrase certainly did ring a bell. He knew he had heard it somewhere else before but where? He was left wondering for a minute before realizing that the queen was expecting for an answer. “And how’s a tiny human supposed to help you, the mighty giants?” Jack asked.

“BY BREEDING US OF COURSE!” the queen said with a wide smile, a fact that made her unexpected answer no less scary. Immediately Jack’s trembling legs gave in and fell on his butt. He was on the verge of passing out again, a thing that was certainly turning into a habit since he set foot on this strange new land…But what could this giantess mean?! He was so damn SMALL! Tiny! Just a speck in front of these massive overly endowed giantesses! “There must be a mistake…A bad joke…This isn’t the…” he made to scream when he suddenly remembered: The wizard! The one who had given him the magic beans! He was the one to tell him the phrase the giantess used! But how…He foretold him his destiny and he didn’t even get a clue. ”Only a true hero can be the last man standing…” he had told him. “Is that…supposed to mean that I’m the hero?” Jack thought, when his eyes suddenly blinked and fell the giantess’s towering form. Clearing his throat he decided it was wise not to make his position worse by making her wait longer. ”Oh mighty queen of the giants…”he said, a newfound confidence in his voice, ”I shall give in to your demand. I only wish to ask for a bit of warranty of your part.”

“AND WHAT COULD THAT BE?” the huge giantess said, clearly experienced in dealing with diplomats. Being a queen she always made sure to arrange deals that provided the best for her sisters. She couldn’t let a tiny human barely the size of her pinky toe trick her. ”I ‘D LIKE TO REMIND YOU THAT YOU ARE IN NO POSITION TO MAKE DEALS HUMAN.”

“I just want to make sure you are careful with me during …acts…and…let me go when this horrible curse finally breaks.” Jack said not even believing himself how he managed to say such things in front of such a massive giantess.

The queen seemed to think his offer for a minute, before realizing there was no actual trickery involved. ”OK HUMAN. YOU’LL BE FREE TO GO WHEN THE CURSE’S BROKEN…BUT ONLY WHEN THERE’S CLEAR EVIDENCE THAT IT IS SUCH THE CASE.” She said hooking a finger under the fabric of her revealing red dress. ”TILL THEN YOU HAVE TO PROVE YOURSELF WORTH OF YOUR MANHOOD…BOY” With that she let her dress drop down to her ankles, revealing all 400 feet of her naked plumb body underneath. ”CONSIDER THIS AN HONOR YOU PATHETIC HUMAN.” She said looking at her nude body through the mirror, cupping her curves in a sensational hug before turning around. She gave Jack a stern look that was filled with lust, a look that could only be given by a confident mature lady, a queen in all aspects.

 Jack’s heart skipped a beat at the sight of the thick giantess walking at his direction. She had the confidence only a giantess could have, strutting like a goddess in her realm, proud and powerful, her bare feet thudding on the ground below creating heavy booms and shakes. Her thick hourglass figure, jiggled and bounced in its entirety, from her wide muscular thighs to the massive breasts atop her chest. For the first time Jack had the chance to see her from head to toe, marveling at the disproportionate volume of her tits, each one almost reaching her belly button while protruding a good 50 feet from her torso. No matter how hard he tried, he could not recall such abundance of mammary tissue in a human woman…”Seriously, how can she even walk? She must have terrible back pain…” Next up was the upfront view of her child bearing wide thighs, each one supporting a huge bubble butt that was remarkably perky despite her relative age. It was weird how youthful she looked, no sign of sagginess in her hips or breasts, her skin appearing soft yet so smooth, wanting to be touched. Jack felt his member getting harder at such an image…but he was cut short when he found himself in her vast shadow.

 Face to face with her giant penis.

“ENJOYING THE SIGHT?” the queen thundered from above. ”THAT’S GOOD FOR WHAT’S TO COME…” she said bending her knee and slowly climbing onto the huge bed. Her soft cock dangled like a pendulum at her motions, the very tip brushing and rubbing the mattress underneath, it’s ridiculous heft getting strongly felt as Jack gulped out of fear. The giantess soon made herself comfortable, sending poor Jack on his back at the rocking of the vast mattress. Creaking sounds reverberated around the room, as the heavy giantess finally reached her ideal position, the bed sinking under her considerable weight.

 Jack gasped when the reclining giantess stared down at him. She had her legs spread open, hands relaxing above her head, her head resting on two oversized pillows watching him between the valley of her cleavage. Since the servant/warrior had put Jack’s cushion on the foot of the bed, he was right in between her feet, each one seemingly a good distance away from him, soft soles crowned with plump toes proudly displaying themselves . The vast bed was clearly too big even for her, so Jack was practically out of reach.

“WELL YOU CAN’T DO WHAT YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO DO FROM THAT FAR NOW,CAN YOU?” She teased before thrusting a huge foot towards him and pinching him between her big and second toe.” HERE,LET ME HELP YOU.” she said lifting him and releasing him in just a second. “MUCH BETTER NOW, ISN’T IT? YOU CAN THANK ME LATER.” She said patting him on the head with her huge big toe, its soft skin yielding at the touch. Or so she thought, since Jack received such a gesture more like a full body press. It felt utterly humiliating to be used by such a lowly digit such as a female toe…a toe that dwarfed him in every sense with its sheer enormity.

 Falling onto his butt, he landed right in the area in front of her crotch. Since the soft mattress was sinking towards her, Jack quickly found himself sliding and rolling a steep downhill. His short trip ended with a thud as he bumped onto something big and…firm. For a moment it felt like he collided with a bag of wet sand: soft at first yet solid thereafter. Plus, there was that strange feeling that something viscous was churning on the inside. Opening his eyes he saw a wall of tanned skin expanding all the way up while on either side of him towered similar round walls that were a bit…smoother and lighter in color?! “What the…” he barely managed to say before a loud rumble echoed around him.

“YOU’RE A FEISTY LITTLE ONE AREN’T YOU? WELL, IF YOU INSIST WHO AM I TO ARGUE?” the queen said before a pair of tree trunk fingers descended from the sky, scaring the hell out of him. Jack thought she was reaching for him and let out a pathetic shriek but he was relieved to see that that was not the case. He watched as her massive delicate fingers cupped the solid round wall he had just bumped on…to lift it up. He gasped when he figured what exactly he was seeing.

 She was elevating her enormous balls… Which meant… He had landed face first on her massive sack!

 Slowly she cupped them up, a hefty meaty column stirring from it’s lethargy overhead. When she finished, the two round orbs were a good 15 feet up revealing something akin to cave underneath. Looking closely, Jack saw it was a wet snatch, two fat tanned folds engulfing two pinkish slimmer ones while a circular bright pink pearl stood at the top, exactly where all folds met. A sweet arousing scent filled his nostrils, fogging his brain and making him drool. Connecting the dots, he figured that the astonishing sight in front of him was none other than the giantess’s humongous vagina.

 Indeed she had both.” Seriously what the hell?!” Jack said, dumbfounded yet mesmerized at such a beautiful pussy. It was the prettiest thing he had seen in his entire life, yet it was part of a creature about fifty times his height owning a penis that would put a stallion to shame. It was virginal in appearance, tight and throbbing at the giantess’s heart rate. Somehow seeing a pussy magnified 50 times made the entire experience even more arousing. To Jack’s eyes it was like a small cave. A cave that he had to…”Oh…” he gasped when he realized what he actually had to do.

“SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? I DON’T HAVE ALL DAY!” the giantess boomed overhead. ”HOP IN!” she said urging Jack to “breed” her.

 Jack was left wondering on how to proceed. The massive vagina definitely looked pretty but it also looked quite scary to say the least. No matter how horny Jack felt, it was too dangerous to just jump in-“Aaahhhh!!” he screamed when two of the giantess’s fingers pushed him in one go. His vision quickly became blurry at the sudden assault, while the darkness of her love tunnel wasn’t of particular help either. Soon he opened his eyes and tired to orient himself…to no avail. All around him loomed big walls of throbbing vagina, muscles contracting and expanding while his bare feet were stepping on a slimy surface. Looking at his back, he saw that the queen had actually sealed of her pussy, huge fingers blocking his way out, completely entrapping him. Strangely there was plenty of room for him to walk straight, the path wide enough for another human to join.

“I guess the only way out is …the natural way?” he thought to himself.” I have to cum inside her and make her climax.” He said in a stoic way, surprising even himself. Somehow since he set foot on this strange land, he had become more pragmatic. Yet he doubted in his ability to make the giantess orgasm. In fact he even doubted if she could actually feel him with how miniscule he was.

 Meanwhile, the giantess was relaxing at her queen sized bed waiting for the tiny boy to try and…do something. She was rather curious to see what such a tiny little human boy was capable of. Reclining on her bed like a real queen, she was boringly stroking her magnum dong up and down to kill some time. To be honest, she couldn’t say she was feeling anything of his actions even though he was currently shoved into her most sensitive parts. Apart from a few wiggles here and there, there was nothing. For a moment she felt that this was just plainly stupid, to have the entire kingdom’s fate on the shoulders of a lowly tiny human…but there was no other choice. The curse had to be broken and this was the only way. ”MAYBE IF I HELP HIM A BI-“ she was cut midsentence when she felt a jolt of pleasure travelling from her nether region all the way to the back of her head…She could feel the human progressing towards her womb.

 It took a few minutes for Jack to reach a dead end. The walls around him were coated with a viscous liquid, seemingly tightening more and more. In front of him stood a muscle ring, a cervix of some sort, its plumb ridges surrounding a tight opening. ”This must be it…” he said slowly extending a hand and grabbing the thick round edges. Each one was about the size of his torso, so, putting some effort, he managed to wiggle himself on the other side. He then proceeded to actively masturbate, shooting his load right on the warm floor of the giantess’s huge womb. It felt strange to do such a thing for his freedom but when he was done, or more appropriate when the last drop of his semen touched the sensitive ground, a strong rumble rocked his entire world! The dome shaped organ started vibrating like crazy while loud moans reverberated through the queen’s massive body. Jack, lost in his afterglow, barely managed to realize what was happening. ”I did my job…Now I’ll have to get out!” A torrent of thick clear liquid started forming at his feet, flooding him till his ankles. ”And quickly!” It was really low but seemed it was rising at a rapid pace.

 As soon as he was about half his way back, the monstrous vagina spasmed abruptly around him, so tightly that he felt he would be squeezed to death. Now immobile, he was snugly waiting for this lasting contraction to end…but it didn’t. No matter how long he was waiting the love tunnel around him was constricting him like a python. He was finding hard to breathe, yet he couldn’t but dismiss the feeling of warm mucus flooding his space: starting at his feet then rapidly advancing upwards, the giantess’s impending orgasm was about to drown him. ” She must be real close!” he thought when all of a sudden a geyser of the giantess’s massive arousal erupted deep from within her folds shooting Jack forcefully out. Surrounded by drops of thick pussy juice, Jack landed across the bed, exactly where the oh so familiar velvet cushion was still remaining, easing his fall. His body sore from such a harsh treatment, he turned around to see that the queen was pumping her massive fat cock like crazy, moaning loudly while shooting loads of thick giantess semen all around. She was thrusting her hips up and down, her angry veiny cock penetrating an imaginary hole in the air, ropes of white cum transforming into a strange rainfall that painted the room a weird whitish shade. “So this must be the double orgasm…” Jack guessed before exhaustion kicked in, a smooth dark void absorbing him into oblivion.