- Text Size +

 Jack woke up in what felt like days. His eyes still shut, he let out a loud yawn stretching his arms above his head. ”Ooh it feels so nice to cuddle in my bed…” he thought as his hand reached the mattress underneath. It felt kind of smoother than usual and …firmer. It even had a slight scent of… vanilla? Trying to reach the edge, he extended his arm further. And further. He couldn’t do it. “Wait a minute…” he said before finally openings his eyes. “This is not my bed!” he realized and sprang up like he was hit by high voltage. He was surrounded by a large beige wall that formed a big dome round him. Strangely, the floor was forming an upward slope, arching a bit in the middle while ending in a plateau where beams of sunlight were pouring in. “Am I…” he quickly climbed to the top but couldn’t escape his strange prison, the wall was too high. Then, it hit him.” Am I…in a shoe?”

 

 Panicking, he tried to jump over to no avail. He struggled and struggled but he was too damn small. Even on his tiptoes he barely crossed the wall’s midline. He was trapped. From what it seemed the journey to giant land wouldn’t end up well for him… He failed both his mother and himself. A knot was tied up in his throat and before he knew it he was sobbing pitifully.

 “What am I going to do… It’s over….” He said between short breaths and tears when he noticed something weird. There was a distant sound reaching his ears the entire time. He paid no mind at first, but now that his brain wasn’t int the process of realizing he had slept in a massive shoe, he could clearly hear it. There was another person in the room… crying?

 

 “OH ALICE WHY SHOULD THIS HAPPEN ON MY WEDDING DAY? A TOTAL DISASTER!” Aria was saying between sobs and short breaths.” HARRY WAS THE LAST MALE ALIVE!”

 “SHHH….PRINCESS…IT’S OK..” Alice responded, trying to console her.” YOU HAVE TO BE STRONG…”

 “BE STRONG? HOW CAN I BE STRONG? THE LAST MAN ALIVE IS SOMEHOW FOUND DEAD THE DAY HE WAS MEANT TO GET MARRIED…TO ME!” Aria burst out in greater sobs.” WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO NOW? HOW CAN WE STOP THE CURSE? THERE IS NO WAY!”

 “OH ARIA…TRY TO CALM DOWN A BIT…” Alice said noticing her friend’s state of despair. ”WE’LL FIGURE SOMETHING OUT…WE ALWAYS DO.”

The crying seemed to ease a little.

“MAYBE WE CAN CONSULT THE WITCH. SHE MAY KNOW A DIFFERENT WAY TO BREAK THE CURSE….DON’T PANICK MY FRIEND.”

 “ALICE YOU DON’T GET IT DO YOU? THERE’S NO OTHER WAY…WE ARE DOOMED.” Aria stated firmly. “MY MARRIAGE TO HARRY WAS THE ONE AND ONLY WAY TO BREAK THE CURSE. ME MATING WITH HIM WAS SUPPOSED TO GET ALL GIANT KIND FREE. EVERYONE SAID SO. BUT NOW THIS ISN’T GOIND TO HAPPEN…”

“ARIA…”

 “AND THE WORST PART IS THAT I HAVEN’T EVEN FIGURED OUT WHY…” the princess said. “WHY ALICE? WHAT CHANGE OCCURRED THAT RESULTED IN HARRY’S DEATH? WHAT SEAL WAS BROKEN?” Aria asked furiously, expecting an answer from her maid of honor but there was none to come. Alice was speechless.

 “ALL I WANT TO SAY IS…” Alice replied,”…THERE’S NO POINT IN SITTING AND CRYING ALL OVER IT. IT’S DONE NOW. THE SOONER WE COME UP WITH SOMETHING THE BETTER.”

“MAYBE YOU’RE RIGHT…” Aria said in disbelief. ”CAN YOU PLEASE GO NOW? I WOULD LIKE TO STAY ALONE FOR A WHILE.”

“AS YOU WISH MY PRINCESS…BUT WHEN I COME BACK I EXPECT YOU TO BE BETTER. I’M ASKING THIS AS A FRIEND.” Alice said and left the room, the impact of her thundering footfalls unknowingly knocking Jack of balance and making him slide back to the shoe’s toe section.

 It took the massive princess quite a while but her crying finally came to a stop. All alone now she desperately needed something to help her forget about the tragedy of the wedding. Something to cheer her up. Boringly her eyes fell on the black shoe atop her desk. “Why is that there?” she thought. ”Oh…” it hit her. There was that strange thing they found before the ceremony. “ Let’s see how’s the little creature doing…”

 Meanwhile, Jack was desperately trying to think of a way out. He was lost in his thoughts when he found himself in a shadow…Whatever little light was coming into his prison was suddenly gone. “This isn’t good…” he gulped when his whole world shook. He immediately lost his footing and after a few stumbles around the leather walls he was dropped on a smooth surface.

 “HM….” was all he heard when he noticed he was lying on a huge open palm. ”SUCH A FRAGILE LITTLE THING….” Turning around he was greeted with a huge girly face the size of a billboard.

 He knew that face.

 “IT’S AWAKE…” Aria said to herself, her red eyes failing to comprehend how something of such a tiny size could possibly exist. That poor thing was barely the size of her finger nail. “SO SMALL…” she whispered and poked the little thing lightly.” …AND LIGHT TOO…”

 Jack didn’t welcome such a gesture from the giant princess. “Stay away from me!” he screamed and pulled his trusted old knife out. He took a few steps back ready to fight for his life…but was left staring at the colossal lady. Not that he stood many chances against her in the first place: he was literally in the palm of her hand.

 “HEY YOU CAN TALK!” Aria gasped and tried poking the funny creature once again. Unfortunately, this had the unexpected effect of being stabbed by him. ”OUCH!” she exclaimed and brought her injured finger in her mouth. Jack was staring fearfully as the huge giantess sucked on her finger, her eyes glaring at his puny form.

 “NOW WHY DON’T YOU GIVE ME YOUR LITTLE TOY OVER HERE BEFORE SOMEONE GETS HURT…” she said and plucked the microscopic knife out of Jack’s hands.” MUCH BETTER NOW…” she sighed.

“Let me go!” Jack managed to scream, his voice trembling out of fear.

“WHY WOULD I LET YOU GO? YOU ARE SUCH A CUTE LITTLE CREATURE!” Aria said.” A PERFECT PET! I COULD REALLY APRECIATE A PET RIGHT NOW YOU KNOW…” Jack almost fainted at her response.” NOW I BELIEVE WE STARTED OF ON THE WRONG FOOT. YOU KNOW IT’S NOT POLITE TO STAB A LADY ON YOUR FIRST MEETING…BUT I’LL LET THIS ONE FOR NOW.” Aria said, never letting Jack of her eyes.” BUT FIRST TELL ME…WHAT ARE YOU? HOW DID YOU END UP IN MY PALACE?”

 Jack was staring at her unable to form a single word. He was too scared to do so.

  Receiving no response, Aria decided to tease the little guy a bit. Apparently, the tiny bug posed no threat at all. ” OK…SINCE YOU DON’T WANT TO DO THIS THE EASY WAY…I CAN THINK OF MANY DIFFERENT WAYS TO MAKE YOU TALK. CAUSE I KNOW YOU CAN TALK. I JUST HEARD YOU!” she said and pinched Jack between her thumb and index finger and gave him a few rough shakes.” CAN YOU LITTLE BUGS FLY? I SEE NO WINGS ON YOUR BACK… THERE’S A LONG WAY TO THE FLOOR… I BET YOU WOULDN’T WANT ME TO… UHM…ACCIDENTALLY DROP YOU DOWN NOW, WOULD YOU?”

 Jack looked down. Indeed, even though he was being held in front of her face the distance to the floor was at least 350 feet, give or take. Definitely a fatal fall. ”OK! OK!” he screamed. ”I’ll tell you everything! Please don’t kill me!”

 “NOW WE ‘RE GETTING SOMEWHERE…” the giantess said with a smile, before placing Jack back on her palm again. Somehow that poor little thing made her already feel better. It took Jack a few moments to stop his head from spinning but he was rather unharmed. ”Please don’t hurt me!”

 “WHAT ARE YOU?” the giantess asked, her voice reverberating around the room.

“I’m a human…”

“WHAT WERE YOU DOING IN MY DRESSING ROOM?”

“Uhm…I was trying to hide…”

“ TO HIDE? FROM WHO?” Aria asked confused. She was trying to understand what was she dealing with.

“ I didn’t want to be found…All I was looking for was some food…” Jack lied.

“FOOD?” her eyes noticed that he was rather skinny. In fact, Jack’s entire appearance was screaming of hunger and poverty.” SO YOU CAME TO MY PALACE TO STEAL FOOD…” the giantess said.” SO YOU ADMIT THAT YOU ARE A THIEF…”

“No wait I….”

“DON’T INTERRUPT ME WHEN I’M TALKING!” Jack froze at her outburst. Even though she was admittedly pretty, her massive size and loud words made her look quite intimidating.” A THIEF IS A THIEF NO MATTER HOW TINY…YOU HAVE TO BE PUNISHED.” She said. ”NORMALLY I WOULD HAVE YOU WHIPPED…BUT I BELIEVE THERE ARE FAR MORE UNIQUE WAYS TO TREAT A TINY HUMAN LIKE YOU…” she said with a mischievous grin. Before Jack could react, she shoved him back into her shoe and placed it onto her desk.” YOU CAN STAY HERE FOR NOW…TO CONSIDER YOUR ACTIONS.” she said and got out of the room, her earthshaking footsteps slowly losing in strength as she moved further down the huge hallway. ”I SO MUCH NEED TO TELL ALICE ABOUT THIS…” Somehow the little creature had cheered her up.

 

….

 “NO WAY!” Alice yelled but Aria was quick to shut her, immediately muffling her lips.

“SHH GIRL!” she said.” WE DON’T WANT THE ENTIRE PALACE TO KNOW ABOUT HIM! IT’S A SECRET!”

“BUT YOU HAVE A TALKING HUMAN IN YOUR ROOM!” Alice said barely able to contain her excitement. ”WHERE DID YOU PUT HIM? I WANT TO MEET HIM SO BAD!”

“WELL THAT’S WHY I CAME TO FIND YOU. I HAVE HIM TRAPPED IN A HEEL BACK IN MY PERSONAL CHAMBER.” Aria whispered. “COME! LET’S GO HAVE SOME FUN. I NEED IT…”

….

 Jack heard the door creak open, accompanied by the familiar sound of heels clacking down below. In no time, his prison turned upside down making him drop and land on the solid surface of the princess’s expanding desk.

 “WELL HELLO THERE LITTLE GUY!” Jack saw Alice’s giant face looming over him, her warm breath washing his whole body. ”DID YOU MISS ME? OH I BET YOU DID!” she teased. ”YOU KNOW YOU FAINTED LAST TIME WE MET REMEMBER?” Alice teased, earning a rather astonishing squeak from Jack. ”I DIDN’T EVEN GET THE CHANCE TO CATCH YOUR NAME.”

 “I DIDN’T LEARN HIS NAME EITHER.” Aria added, her face coming into view. Both giantesses were looming over him, focusing their attention on his puny form. If there would ever be death out of eye contact, Jack felt it was really close: their paralyzing glares were piercing his soul.

 “SO…” Alice resumed, “ FANCY TELLING US?”

 Jack was speechless. He was staring at the colossal duo like a deer in the headlights.

“UHM…HELLO?” Alice said once again.” EARTH TO PUNY HUMAN? DO YOU COPY?”

Jack blinked but couldn’t form a word. His mouth felt dry and no voice came out.

 “YOU SAID HE TALKS RIGHT?”

“ABSOLUTELY.” Aria stated. “HE MAY NEED SOME MOTIVATION THOUGH….”

 “WELL THEN IF THAT TS THE CASE…” Alice said as both giantesses rose back to their towering height. Jack marveled at how far they seemed to stretch, their faces moving further up away from him. They must have been bending over just to be eye level with him.

 Now that they were back to their full height, their faces were obstructed by the swell of their monumental breasts. Jack gulped finding himself in the shadow of their gigantic bodies. He could clearly see that both were far more casually dressed, having got out of the clothes they were wearing for the wedding. Casual seemed to be a bad choice of words to describe the revealing clothes they were currently donned with. Aria was clad in a yellow low cut dress that went all the way up to her neck with a MASSIVE boob window that left ALL of her cleavage exposed, the inner boobs showing till the start of her areolas, thankfully covering her pink nipples, but not really as they were poking through the thin fabric. The fat round globes were free to bounce and clap in the slightest of movements, their considerable weight left totally unrestrained by the obvious absence of a bra. Jack didn’t know such clothes actually existed…till his eyes fell on Alice. Aria would be considered modest compared to her. For her part, she was wearing only a strip of blue fabric barely an inch in width that compressed her head-sized breasts together covering only her nipples, leaving the rest of her heaving mounts totally bare, areolas included. Another strip was running perpendicular to the first one, connecting a pretty choke on her neck to something akin to a skirt below her belly button. Other than that she was completely nude, a fact that made Jack wonder about the standards of dignity in this giant world.

 As a result, Jack had a clear view of their thick bodies. Taken into account that the desk he was standing on was just about waist high to them…he had perfect access to the situation between their legs…To his great surprise, Aria, similarly to Alice, was also packing serious heat and of course wasn’t a fan of undergarments either. Therefore, instead of a panty covered tight vagina, Jack came face to face with a humongous flaccid futa cock that rested lazy and fat atop a monstrously large sack. Each of the heavy balls seemed big enough to accommodate Jack with room to spare. The smooth skin of her scrotum was stretched to the maximum to cover up the churning cum factories, providing a soft yet plump bed for the goliath of a shaft above. Even though Jack could clearly see the base of her cock, beautified with a nicely trimmed, heart shaped bush of blonde pubes, he was unable to see the very tip of it since it kept going further down her thighs, the desk he was standing on blocking his view. If he had to guess, the entire length and girth of her powerful cock was about the same as Alice’s, a fact that made it no less frightening. Jack couldn’t deny that he felt slightly aroused at such display of nudity and gigantic genitals however…

“I’M ALICE!” Alice introduced herself. ”THIS BEAUTY OVER HERE IS PRINCESS ARIA.”

“DO YOU THINK THIS WILL MAKE HIM OPEN UP?” Aria said with a sigh. “THAT PISQUEAK HERE IS READY TO PISS HIS PANTS….”

“SHUSH….LET ME HANDLE THIS.” Alice replied. ”WELL NOW THAT YOU KNOW OUR NAMES I BELIEVE IT’S ONLY FAIR TO TELL US YOURS…” she resumed politely.

“OH GIRL YOU’RE LOSING YOUR TIME…”

 “Uhm…it’s…it’s Jack…” Jack managed to say, surprised he found the courage to do so. Apparently, there was no easy way out of this so it made sense to play along.

“SEE?” Alice looked at her friend with a wide smile.” IT’S BETTER IF YOU TAKE THE EASY WAY…” she said earning a stern look from the giant princess.” NOW SINCE YOU’RE GOING TO BE OUR PET FROM NOW ON, I GUESS WE SHOULD START WITH A FEW BASIC RULES, WHAT DO YOUT THINK?”

“ A pet?” Jack asked but the black haired giantess paid no mind.

“FIRST OF ALL YOU’LL REFER TO US AS MISTRESS ARIA AND MSTRESS ALICE. SECOND, YOU WILL DO WHATEVER WE SAY NO QUESTIONS ASKED. YOU’LL BE OUR PET AND WE ‘LL BE YOUR MASTERS. THIRD, YOU’LL BELONG TO US AND US ONLY. YOUR PRESENCE IS A SECRET THAT ONLY THE THREE OF US WILL KNOW.” Alice said with confidence.” IS THERE ANYTHING YOU WANT TO ADD PRINCESS?”

“UHM…I DON’T KNOW….MAYBE THAT IF YOU MISBEHAVE I’LL GOBBLE YOU UP? HOW DOES THAT SOUND?”

“EXCELLENT! HOW DIDN’T I COME UP WITH THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE? ANYWAY…ARE THERE ANY QUESTIONS?”

 Jack was thunderstruck. He couldn’t believe his ears. Finding himself in a lose lose situation, he decided it was best to choose the lesser of the two evils…He certainly didn’t want to end up in the giantess’s stomach.” Uhm…no.” he replied hesitantly.

“GOOD.” Alice said satisfied. The two giantesses exchanged a sly grin and nodded in agreement.” NOW SINCE YOU ARE OFFICIALLY OUR PET WHY DON’T YOU COME CLOSER AND GIVE US A LITTLE KISS? CONSIDER THIS AS YOUR FIRST TASK.”

Jack stared at the two giantesses unable to understand what they meant with that. How was he supposed to reach all the way up and kiss them? They towered at least 300 hundred feet from where he was standing for god’s sake!

“Uhm…” he tried to say but he was immediately halted.

“AND JUST TO SHOW YOU HOW GENEROUS AND GOOD HEARTED YOUR MISTRESSES ARE…” Aria said lowering her hand towards her crotch .”…WE’LL KISS YOU BACK!”

SMACK!! SMACK!!

 The entire desk shook as the two giantesses smashed their enormous cocks on the wooden surface, knocking poor little Jack of balance. ”SMOOCHIE SMOOCHIE!” Both giantesses faked kissing sounds as they both pressed their gaping slits on Jack. They collided their gargantuan spongy heads together trapping him in between, rubbing their sensitive glans in a compassionate “kiss”. Jack was immediately smothered by the meaty pythons, his breath forcefully taken out of his body. Soon enough his hair and all his old clothes were drenched in a slimy mucus, a trail of clear liquid connecting the huge slits to his face.

“WELL? FEEL BETTER NOW?” Aria asked withdrawing her magnum dong which despite its flaccid state was starting to show hints of arousal.

“SEE? WE CAN BE GOOD MISTRESSES IF YOU BEHAVE!” Alice added playfully. “OH I BET YOU’VE NEVER EXPERIENCED SUCH A KISS BEFORE…I MEAN TO HAVE TWO WONDERFUL LADIES EXPRESSING THEIR ENTHUSIASM SO VIVIDLY…TO FEEL THEIR HUGE AFFECTION…TO BATHE IN THEIR GARGANTUAN AROUSAL… HMM I CAN ONLY IMAGINE HOW GOOD YOU MUST FEEL RIGHT NOW…” Alice said unable to contain the lust in her voice. Clearly that “kiss” got her going. ”BUT DON’T WORRY…THERE WILL  BE MORE TO COME.”

“OH WE ARE GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH FUN TOGETHER YOU TINY LITTLE HUMAN!” Aria added mischievously, her words making Jack tremble out of fear. “ACTUALLY I THINK THERE’S ONE MORE THING: GET NAKED!”

 “WAIT…WHAT?” asked Alice with query. “WHY?”

“IN CASE YOU DIDN’T NOTICE…HE STINKS.”

 Jack was about to protest… but a sniff of his nose sadly confirmed that the giantess was right. It was at least a week since he last had a proper bath. All that journey climbing up the beanstalk, the travel across the giant country even the transport on the giant cart had left him with dried sweat and his clothes were all dirty. Plus, he took a look at his current state: he was drenched head to toe in viscous clear giantess precum. That alone was more than enough to make taking a shower a top priority.

“I SAID NOW PET!” Aria commanded, her loud voice reverberating around the room. Jack jumped out of shock and frantically began undressing. Never before had he been naked in front of a girl, so it was kind of embarrassing to lose his clothes in the presence of, not in one, but two ladies, of royal status too. Surprisingly it took him only a few seconds to get out of his pants and shirt, but he was hesitant with his underwear. Despite standing next to Alice’s fat cock, which she so proudly displayed intimidating him with its overwhelming girth, he was unable to move on.

“ALL OF IT.” resumed Aria, her stare piercing his soul.” I WANT YOU STARK NAKED.”

 With a sigh he hooked his thumbs on the waistband of his briefs and pulled down. He never felt more embarrassed in his life.

“IS THAT A …”

“OH MY GOD!” Both giantesses burst out laughing. For a moment everyone in the palace turned their heads hearing an explosion of feminine laughter wondering what was going on… such was the intensity of their reaction.

“THAT’S THE TINIEST LITTLE DICK I’VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!” Aria beamed, landing a harsh hit on Jack’s ego. “SO PATHETIC!”

“OH DON’T MIND HER LITTLE JACKIE…” Alice mocked, wiping a tear out of the corner of her eye. ”IT’S JUST THAT YOUR LITTLE EXCUSE OF A DICKLET IS SO MICROSCOPIC THAT THE PRINCESS OVER HERE FINDS… HOW TO PUT IT …AMUSING AS A MATTER OF FACT…”

“I MEAN COME ON!” Aria resumed between laughs.” YOU BOYS HAVE IT ROUGH DON’T YOU? I ALWAYS KNEW THAT MALES WERE QUITE SMALL DOWN THERE BUT THAT THING…IT’S RIDICULOUS!”

 Jack was red with embarrassment at the sudden assault. Somehow this felt even worse than being  captured…He always considered himself about average as far as his manhood was concerned, so it was quite hurtful.

 “AND HIS BALLS…WAIT, YOU HAVE BALLS DON’T YOU?” Alice teased.

“UHM YES…CAN YOU SEE THOSE LITTLE GRAINS OF DUST BELOW HIS PUNY PEEPEE? THOSE MUST BE HIS BALLS.” Aria said pointing a finger towards his crotch and removing his covering hands. Jack’s entire body was about the size of the said finger, so seeing it approaching menacingly, it was only natural that he backed away a bit. “MICROSCOPIC JUST LIKE THE REST OF HIS PACKAGE.”

“ANYWAY…” Alice said.” HE IS NAKED. NOW WHAT?”

“I’M GONNA TAKE HIM TO THE ROYAL BATHROOMS. HE CERTAINLY NEEDS A GOOD WASH.” Aria said plucking poor Jack up.

“ARE YOU SURE? WHAT IF SOMEBODY SEES HIM?”

“NO WORRIES ABOUT THAT.” the princess said with confidence.” I KNOW JUST THE RIGHT PLACE TO PUT HIM…”

 Jack’s world turned upside down as he was dangled by the giantess’ tree trunk fingers. She suddenly lowered him down, the abrupt change of altitude causing some sort of vertigo. But what was she up to? He barely managed to yelp when he was shoved head first somewhere wet and…spongy.

“THERE WE ARE.” Aria said with a satisfying smile. ”ALL SAFE AND SNUG. NO SIGN OF HIM.”

“REALLY?” Alice questioned, obviously surprised at the princess’s creativity.” YOU’RE GONNA WALK AROUND THE PALACE LIKE THAT?”

“UHM YEAH? I SEE NO PROBLEM WITH THAT.” Aria said placing her hands on her hips…letting her fat cock drop and smack against her thick thighs, the hem of her low cut dress leaving it exposed to public view.

There was a tiny, human shaped lump on the upper part of her cockhead, under her tight foreskin. Similarly to Alice’s, Aria’s pumpkin sized cockhead was simply too large to be fully covered by it: only the rims were encompassed by the fleshy blanket, the gaping slit and part of her sensitive glans left exposed to the cool air. Sadly for Jack though, there was just enough room a human boy to be shoved under. That’s where the giant princess decided to store him.

“HEY CAN I JOIN YOU IN THE BATH?” Alice asked making puppy eyes to her friend.” I CAN EVEN HELP CLEAN HIM GOOD.”

“OF COURSE GIRL. YOU’RE ALWAYS WELCOME.” Aria said with a giggle and walked out of the room, her giant soft cock slapping her inner thighs as she strutted towards the bath chambers. Alice followed along, her own cock swinging to the rhythm of her thundering footsteps while loud clapping sounds from the pair’s bouncing braless breasts echoed around the hallway. Clearly the perception of public decency among giantesses was polar opposite to that of humans…  

 

 It took the two young giantesses no time to reach the bath chambers. Generally, the houses of giant land didn’t have built in bathrooms, making public baths the only choice for any giantess who wished to take a warm bath. In the palace however, things were different: there was a really spacious place meant to provide such service. It consisted of an indoor pool that served as a bathtub that could accommodate about three giantesses at a time. Huge mirrors garnished the walls, expensive cabinets stored everything related to personal hygiene but the most standout feature was the system of solid iron pipes that ran the periphery of the room. This provided a never ending supply of hot water, making sure that any person of the royal family that used the bathtub was comfortable in their preferable water temperature. For the most time, it was the queen who used the chambers for her own personal care, but this didn’t deter her daughter from inviting her friends over and throwing bath parties.

“HERE WE ARE!” Aria exclaimed, entering the bath chambers. “CAN’T WAIT TO SOAK IN THE TUB!”

 “YEAH ME TOO!” Alice followed. “SUCH AN EVENTFUL DAY!”

 Both giantesses quickly got out of their skimpy clothes and submerged their thick bodies in the hot water, the huge bathtub providing plenty of space for the two to lay opposite each other. They had their muscular legs spread wide, giving room for their magnum dongs to rest on the bottom of the tub. The water was level with their floating breasts, making them seem like small islands to the unkeen eye.

“UHM…HOW’S THE BOY DOING?” Alice asked her friend, her eyes closed out of relaxation.

“I BELIEVE HE’S FINE…” Aria said lost in her own trance.” I CAN FEEL HIM WIGGLE AROUND. TO BE HONEST IT’S KINDA AROUSING. HIS LITTLE TRIES ARE TICKLISH ON MY HUGE COCKHEAD.”

“HAHA HE IS A FIGHTER AS IT SEEMS…HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK HE CAN HOLD HIS BREATH ANYWAY?”

“I DON’T KNOW… I ‘D BETTER PULL HIM OUT FOR GOOD MEASURES. HE MUST CLEAN HIMSELF TOO, AFTER ALL.” She said. ”I CAN’T TOLERATE MY PET TO REEK.”

“YEAH ME TOO…” Alice said grabbing a nearby sponge and a bar of soap.” WE HAVE TO TEACH HIM JOW TO BE A GOOD PET. WHAT DO YOU SAY?”

 Aria nodded in agreement and pulled her fat cock out of the water. Due to it’s enormous size and length, she didn’t have to change her posture in the slightest. Bringing a hand under the heavy shaft for support, she gently used her other hand to tug her tight foreskin back exposing the entirety of her pumpkin sized purple head.

PLOOP!

 Jack was freed from the fleshy prison and unceremoniously fell on the water below. He was so tiny compared to the giantesses that his dive didn’t even produce an audible splash, even though his fall was about a few feet from his perspective. ”PATHETIC…”

 Finding himself underwater, he started panicking. ”I can’t swim!” he flailed and struggled to reach the surface but couldn’t keep himself afloat. The huge soap bubbles and foams of Alice’s meticulous scrubbing made it even more difficult. ”Help!”

 Aria was the first to notice his discomfort.” UHM ALICE DO ME A FAVOR AND HELP THAT EXCUSE OF A PET OUT. HE SEEMS DROWNING…”

“OH…” Alice said with surprise. ”CAN’T SWIM HUH? HERE, LET YOUR BELOVED MISTRESS HELP YOU OUT THEN…” she told Jack playfully.

 Jack was breathless. Somehow he couldn’t make any progress and was sinking further down. He was on the verge of passing out when all of a sudden a firm force from underneath pushed him out. He was thrown  high into the air like a weightless rubber ball. The moment he reached the end of the trajectory he started falling towards Alice’s waiting form.

 “I’LL CATCH YOU!” she said and pressed her gargantuan tits together forming a soft platform for him to land on. Jack watched as the massive globes of ample breastflesh approached all the closer as he was helplessly sky diving towards them . He barely managed to shriek before colliding with the giantess’s wet, abyssal cleavage.

“COTCHA!!” Alice exclaimed, focusing on the tiny boy. She gently pushed and shoved her wobbling tits to maneuver him out of her smothering mammary embrace. Jack immediately coughed and spat, trying to catch his breath, thankful that he didn’t drown. “ARE YOU OK LITTLE GUY?”

 Jack composed himself. He was sound and in one piece: nothing broken. He also saw Alice’s face looming over him giving him a sly stare. What was funny was that he could see with the corner of his eye that both of her hands were hugging and pressing her gigantic bosom. He initially thought that she used her hand to flick him out of the water. What had happened?

“GREAT MOVE ALICE…” Aria said smiling. ”I BET THE LITTLE GUY OWS YOU BIG TIME FOR SAVING HIM…AND WHAT SAVE IT WAS!”

“OH HE SURE DOES!” Alice said finally letting go of her breasts, making Jack slide towards her belly. ”WHAT CAN I SAY? IT’S GOOD THAT WE GIANTESSES HAVE HUGE COCKS…ALWAYS A DELIGHT TO FIND NEW WAYS TO USE THEM!”

“YEAH…LIFE SAVING COCK FOR DROWNING TINIES...” Aria laughed, causing her own massive breasts to wobble against her torso, creating small waves on the surface.

“COULDN’T PUT IT BETTER YOUR MAJESTY!” Alice replied with a giggle. ”NOW I HAVE A JOB TO DO…” she said and plucked poor Jack only to smash him on the bar of soap. She rubbed and rubbed, trying to wash him as thoroughly as possible. She even used him as a loofah to clean the underside of her gargantuan boobs for good measures. Jack was unable to protest at the assault.

 After a few minutes, both giantesses were all clean and fresh while Jack was exhausted… He hoped that this could actually be the final act and the duo of the giantesses would call it a day and leave him alone for a while. Being a giantess’s plaything was not only humiliating but also quite energy consuming: all he wanted was to drop dead on a bed and fall asleep for the next week. Hence, he was in for another shock when Aria came up with something.

 “HEY ALICE?” she said slowly rising above the water.” REMEMBER WHEN WE WERE YOUNGER THAT WE USED TO PERFORM UHM…THOSE COMPETETITIONS?”

“YEAH, I DO. YOU WERE RATHER COMPETITIVE FOR A NOBLE FROM WHAT I RECALL.WHY?”

“I KINDA HAVE AN IDEA ABOUT A NEW GAME…” she said with a sly grin. ”A GAME THAT INVOLVES LITTLE JACK SO TO SPEAK.”

 Jack was floating on the water surface holding the huge loofah in order not to sink down. The giantesses had left him be for a while, so he was shocked to hear Aria’s words. What they had in store for him now? He turned around to see what was this all about…only to be greeted with the slowly uprising form of Aria, as she pushed herself out of the water. Water beads were running across her body, from her collar bone to the very tip of her puffy nipples, where they dropped and hit the surface with loud splashes. To Jack’s awe, the size of these beads was about half his own, further adding to his tininess. As Aria lifted one foot to step out of the huge tub, she shamelessly gave him a clear view of her plump pink vagina and clean brown asshole, not to mention the cantaloupe sized balls and massive cock, the fat tip brushing the edge of the bathtub as she stepped over. The entire motion sent ripples across the water surface, rocking him up and down. The earth shook at her thundering footsteps as she made way to grab a towel to wipe her hair dry.

“WELL YOU HEARD YOUR MISTRESS LITTLE GUY…” Alice said and pinched Jack between two fingers, once again marveling at how small this human boy was. Even her nipple was about twice his size for God’s sake…and she was considered to have thin nipples compared to other giantesses. Especially Aria’s proud ones. ”WE’RE IN FOR A NEW GAME!”

 Slowly but surely she also pushed herself out of the giant bathtub in the same way Aria did. With a gentle flick he dropped Jack on a vast cabinet and started wiping her voluptuous body too. In no time both were fresh and ready to go.

“SO WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU HAVE IN MIND?” Alice asked.

“WELL HERE’S WHAT I THOUGHT…” Aria replied, leaning towards her friend’s ear and whispered something. Jack could hear the faint whispers but couldn’t figure out what they were saying. He gulped when he suddenly saw Alice’s eyes go wide followed by a naughty look and a smirk. “This can’t be good…” Jack smelled trouble.

 “CAN I GO FIRST? PLEASE?” Alice asked excitedly jumping on the spot, her fat tits and heavy cock flapping and bouncing ungracefully. Somehow she was behaving like a silly girl, overreacting at the simplest thing, despite her 400 feet tall stature… and ridiculously oversized genitals. Yet Jack felt that probably she would be  his way out…if there was a way out of his predicament. Aria was definitely out of the question.

“SURE. GO AHEAD.” Aria said. ”JUST DO ME A FAVOR AND STAND HERE BESIDE THIS POINT.” she pointed a spot on the floor next to the cabinet Jack was currently standing on. “YOU CAN FACE TOWARDS THE DOOR. IN THIS WAY WE’LL BOTH KNOW THAT NOONE’S CHEATING. SEEMS FAIR?”

“IT DOES. CAN I TRY NOW?”

“OFF YOU GO HONEY.”

 Alice wasted no time and thrusted her arm forward grabbing the poor boy firmly. She lifted him up and licked him, soaking him in her viscous saliva.” TRUST ME HONEY, THIS IS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.” After he was lubricated enough, she lowered him towards her crotch.

“What the…” Jack made to protest but a firm squeeze from Alice’s tree trunk fingers was more than enough to shut him silent. He could feel a steady rhythm rocking the giantess’s body… as if she was pumping something. The trip to her crotch ended with Jack coming face to face with a fat cockhead the size of his room. The purple glans were glistening with arousal while the gaping slit was leaking tons of pre, a sight that terrified Jack. Fapping sounds made it clear that Alice was actually in the process of jacking her magnum dong of! She used long steady strokes from the base to the very tip, sending her foreskin back and forth on her swelling cockhead. Jack gulped as he was pushed closer to the erecting monstrosity, a faint musk invading his nostrils despite the previous thorough bath. He was pressed face first onto the wet spongy surface of her sensitive glands, gigantic fingers using him as a probe to poke the expanding wall of her cockhead. “THERE WE ARE!” she exclaimed playfully as his head was finally shoved into her awaiting slit. She gently pushed him all the way in, her other hand resuming to fap the giant girth in a more vigorous fashion. Jack felt the inner walls of her shaft press him from every side, engulfing him in a warm full body hug,  hence paralyzing his arms and legs completely. ”OOH….I CAN FEEL HIM…SO HOT…” Alice moaned, now using both hands to handle her erect python. ”I THINK I’M ABOUT TO…” she said between short breaths, lost in a state of arousal.

“WHAT? ALREADY?” Aria asked noticing her friend’s discomfort.” JUST DON’T FORGET TO AIM AT THE DOOR BEFORE YOU SHOOT.”

“KAYYY….” Alice said before closing her eyes, her sole focus on the waves of pleasure the tiny human was sending through the inner walls of her urethra. The boy was remarkable at sending tingles down her spine, making her hair stand, even clogging her orgasm thereby intensifying the experience. She couldn’t get it anymore and with a final stroke, she grabbed the base of her twitching cock with both hands, hunched a little bit and…

“EEAAAHHH!!” she let out a loud scream and exploded. Jack was shot out of her powerful cock along with ropes of thick potent cum like a cannonball! He found himself flying across the vast bathroom, his sense of orientation long gone, but still watching as the giantesses got further and further away, like he was zooming out. He thought the worst was gone when he hit the ground a good hundred feet away from the giantesses. Luckily, his landing was not that painful due to all that cum that softened his fall. He watched as Alice kept shooting ropes of white liquid leaving a trail of warm semen connecting his form to the giantess’s trembling feet.

 It took Alice’s orgasm a solid minute to subside. ”PHEW…” she let out a long breath she didn’t know she was holding, lost in post orgasmic bliss, releasing her cock that finally went flaccid. ”’I’VE NEVER HAD AN ORGASM LIKE THAT BEFORE…” she said as she squeezed the last drops of her futa meat out.

“I’LL AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS DARLING...” Aria said patting her friend on the shoulder. ”LOOK AT ALL THIS MESS YOU JUST MADE!”

“OOPS…SORRY.” She said with a giggle, her cheeks still blush at the afterglow. ”ANYWAY HOW DID I DO?”

“PRETTY WELL I MUST SAY. YOU’VE SET THE BAR TOO HIGH.” Aria approved. Indeed Alice had shot quite long, further than what she initially expected. ”BUT I THINK IT’S MY TURN NOW.”

 Jack was trying to recover. His head was hurting like crazy and his entire body felt sore. He was about to stand up when the ground started shaking and booming.

THUD!! THUD!!

 He suddenly found himself in a shadow. Scanning around he noticed that he was set between two massive bare feet connected to equally thick pillars of creamy white skin that were the giantess’s toned thighs. Craning his neck up he saw Aria in all her naked glory, hands on hips, watermelon sized breasts standing proudly atop her chest and a heavy cock looming overhead like a drooling predator. ”COME HERE YOU!” she said and squatted down, her fat cock unceremoniously kissing the floor and bringing some of Alice’s viscous cum along on her way up. ”I HOPE YOU’RE READY FOR MY TURN PIPSQUEAK. I CAN’T LOSE!” she threatened and plucked him up in her fist. She then strutted towards the starting position, her cock slowly getting hard and bouncing between her thick thighs. ”NOW WATCH AND LEARN.” She said as got into the starting position.

“IT IS IMPORTANT TO ADOPT THE RIGHT POSTURE AND HAVE THE APROPRIATE TECHNIQUE.” She instructed and bent her knees in such a way that her cock was forming a 45 degree angle with the rest of her body. Then she used Jack’s body to tease the underside of her fat cock, rubbing his head from the base to the very tip.” YOU HAVE TO USE BALL STIMULATION TOO.” She said as she used her free hand to grab her smooth scrotum, the enormous digit failing to fully accommodate both of her fat balls at the same time due to their ridiculous volume. Her actions were quite effective as slowly but surely her monster of a cock stood to full mast. That’s when she started stroking up and down using Jack as a stimulant, crushing his body between her palm and massive penis. The meaty python started gushing clear pre but in contrast to Alice’s, this was far thicker and warmer. ”NOW THIS IS THE PERFECT TIME TO LOAD.” she said and shoved poor Jack into her gaping slit in one go, using a finger as a plunge to push him deep into her urethra. She stopped when she felt he was snuggly clogged about mid shaft, even though it felt more about thirty feet from Jack’s perspective. “THIS WILL PROVIDE THE EXTRA FORCE REQUIRED TO SHOOT A LONG SHOT…” she barely managed to say, her own arousal fogging her brain. As soon as the bullet was in the gun, she grabbed her foreskin and tugged it lightly exposing the entirety of her monstrous cock head. Her fapping was far faster now, rubbing the underside of her shaft in quick yet full strokes. She kept going in this way for a good five minutes, her orgasm building by the second but not reaching climax thanks to the clog of the tiny human into her sperm tube.

 Jack was finding it difficult to even breathe. He was even more paralyzed in comparison to Alice’s cockgrip. It was as if he was wrapped by a huge anaconda that was crushing his lungs. He was about to pass out when suddenly a torrent of warm cum started flooding his space. Curiously, the powerful stream couldn’t unclog him, but kept pushing. The pressure was unbearable. His whole body was pressurized to the giant princess’s powerful cock muscles. Death would have come for sure but the last moment Jack gave a desperate wiggle which loosened him a bit…

 That’s all that was necessary.

“GGGRRIIIAAAAAAHHH!!” the giantess screamed as her powerful orgasm finally skyrocketed the tiny human out of her cock! Once again Jack was sent flying across the bath chambers, in what appeared to be a far longer flight. To his surprise, he crashed against a wall, a vertical one, not the floor as previously expected. This wall felt far softer and warmer though... There was a steep slope that he felt himself sliding into... A mature feminine shriek was the last thing he remembered before passing out