- Text Size +

 

  About a month later….

 Jack was sitting on one of the kitchen’s big chairs, his legs dangling below unable to reach the ground underneath. He held his face against his elbow, daydreaming about the recent turn of events. Since the last sex session with Mythia and the queen, there were many to follow. He had been used and abused by the insatiable giantesses, shoved deep into their most intimate parts, all in the name of breaking this horrible curse by trying to plant his much desired seed into their enormous, giant sized wombs. Yet every time, no matter how gloriously earthshaking their orgasms would be, every time Jack would somehow make it out alive… Barely conscious but alive. He would hang out idly by a string of sticky cum, leaked out of a cavernous well fucked pussy or be brought to the outside world by a massive lighthouse sized cock as the pent up giantess withdrew her deflating member to fall asleep next to her equally enormous lover… He tried to understand what inner sins had he committed to deserve a horrible fate like this. To be used as a toy for a being’s many times his size kinky whims… To be humiliated for his puny size and his human origin in front of these superior overly endowed ladies…And all of that simply because he found himself in the wrong place at the wrong time. Oh and because his name was Jack, just like his great grandfather whose foolish act he was now paying for.

“HI THERE LITTLE HUMAN!” The dollhouse’s rooftop suddenly opened up and Hilda’s beautiful face filled Jack’s view. Of course there preceded her thunderous footsteps, each one shaking the entire dollhouse with their incredible weight and power, but Jack was already got used to that. It took him some time but he eventually learned to adjust to the giantesses’ huge size and not mind the sudden earthquakes every time a lady would walk by.

“Hey Hilda…” Jack replied boringly, which caught the young maid by surprise. Out of all giantesses Jack met during his stay in the castle, Hilda was definitely the most naïve. She was always smiling warmly, treated him with gentleness and care and made sure to always provide him the best of the palace’s food. She seemed so kind hearted that not few times did it cross his mind to ask her to help him out… but he always hesitated. Maybe he felt so close to her because she was about the same age as him… or because she was the only one not to look him like a horny predator.

“WHAT’S THE MATTER LITTLE JACKIE, DIDN’T SLEEP WELL?” the young giantess said, noticing his slight lack of enthusiasm. Jack could see that there was genuine concern in her question.

“No…not at all…Quite the opposite I must say.” Jack said.” Mythia’s dollhouse bed is actually very relaxing and great to sleep at…much better than my own bed…Except it’s…you know…I can’t say I’ve had enough time to spend on this bed…”

“OH…I SEE…” Hilda said.” HOW ARE THE INTERCOURSE SESSIONS GOING BY THE WAY? THE WHOLE VILLAGE IS DYING TO KNOW IF THERE’S ANYTHING NEW ABOUT THE WHOLE CURSE THING.”

“Well…I can’t really know…I usually black out every time…All I know is that I’m really exhausted…It’s not easy to satisfy a lady as big as you, no offense there. You’re so damn huge!”

“DON’T WORRY, NONE TAKEN.” Hilda replied matter-of-factly.

“Anyways…What do you want me?” he asked, dropping from the huge chair.

“I WAS TOLD TO BRING YOU TO THE THRONE ROOM. QUEEN’S ORDERS.” Said the pretty giantess and bent down to pick the boy up. She was really careful with her moves, trying not to hurt the little guy. Her focus solely on the tiny human in front of her, she didn’t notice her huge tit bumping on the corner of the dollhouse, sending the entire toy structure rattling.

“OOPS…” she said letting out a giggle, realizing that a thing meant to serve as a house for the little human could be so greatly bullied by just a smack of one of her gigantic breasts.”…MY BAD.”

“OK…OK!” Jack replied, noticing some of the pictures that hand on the walls already on the floor shattered.” Don’t break the entire house! I’ll meet you outside…”

“KAYY…” Hilda said pulling her hand back. What could she do? It was not her fault she was born a giantess with massive bouncy tits…

 Jack quickly picked up the mess and headed for the main door. Wondering what was all this fuss about, he quickly grabbed the door handle, got out, climbed down the big knee length dollhouse doorsteps…and bumped onto Hilda’s giant little toesies .

“OH THRE YOU ARE…” Jack heard the young giantess say as he recovered from the unexpected collision and turned to look up at her. He was greeted with an innocent upskirt view of her smooth fat balls and soft girlmeat, as she had simply decided to forgo the use of panties that day. As a result Jack had an unobstructed view of her heavy python and monstrous package, which despite way smaller than the queen’s or Mythia’s, was easily 30 feet soft. Her outstanding girth was even pronounced when she playfully squatted down and her legs spread wide apart, as the very tip of her plump penis kissed the ground with a wet smooch. ”COME ON, YOU KNOW THE DRILL, HOP ONTO MY PALM!”

 Jack gleefully did as he was told and in no time Hilda rose to her full towering height, ending her unaware bullying exhibition of her oversized genitals to the tiny boy. Her palm was soft and warm, something Jack truly appreciated. Her fingers loomed over him, each one a pillar of delicate flesh on his own, protecting him from falling. As Hilda began her walk, Jack could notice her large tits bouncing under her revealing maid dress, which had specifically a cris-cross lacy pattern that exposed the entirety of her cleavage all the way to her belly button.

 After a while, the young duo reached the throne room. “OK HERE WE ARE…” said Hilda as she slowly approached the gargantuan queen. Jack noticed that there also happened to be that weird giantess witch who had sealed his doom the other day. She was clad in the same dirty bikini top, her long spear like cock exposed for everyone to see while there were chains in her ankles and fists held by two busty Amazonian giantesses who were clearly ordered to watch her. Her skinny frame would be no match for the muscular guards, but their bulging muscles showed that she possessed much more strength than what someone would normally expect. She was pushing and pulling the bracelets like a captured animal, occasionally making weird noises and producing loud shrieks. Averting his gaze from the frightening spectacle, Jack saw that the room was as usual filled with amazon soldiers, each one topless and with a prominent bulge of outstanding dimensions jutting out of their crotch. The queen was sitting on her throne, dominant and authoritative, exerting her royal presence all over the room. Clad in a crimson red flowing cape, golden crown and gladiator skirt, she was similarly topless, letting her massive head-sized globes of tits and toned belly for everyone to see and gawk. Mythia stood next to her, hands calmly behind her back, standing her ground and justifying her role as an experienced consultant. She was wearing a whitish loose dress that ended slightly above her knees, a silver belt and earrings, while a silver tiara with a huge sapphire in the middle stood on her forehead. Jack also noticed that she was wearing her usual thigh high gladiator sandals, the only difference being that the soft pudgy second toe of her right foot was adorned with a well polished toering…Jack immediately recognized his handiwork on her feminine digit.

“AH-HEM…” the Queen cleared her throat, catching everyone’s attention. Whatever whispering and small talking ceased immediately. “MY DEAR SISTERS…” she said as she addressed the crowd of her fellow giantesses.”…THE REASON WE GATHERED HERE TODAY IS BECAUSE THERE IS AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE.” There came a pause from her powerful voice which lead to some slight murmurs here and there but she resumed her great speech. “WE ALL KNOW ABOUT THAT HORRIBLE CURSE THAT TORMENTS OUR KIND SINCE OLAF’S DEATH. SINCE THAT VICIOUS MURDERER, THAT BLOODY JACK, APPEARED TO OUT WORLD AND RUTHLESSLY KILLED THE MOST PEACEFUL GIANT TO BE BORN…EVER SINCE WE LACK OUR MALE COMPANION’S TOUCH, AS THEIR NUMBER REDUCED MORE AND MORE UNTIL WE REACHED A POINT THAT THERE WAS NO GIANT ON THE LAND.”

She slowly rose from her throne and started walking towards the center of the room exactly where Hilda stood, holding Jack. Her immense size was further emphasized as she stood easily a head taller than the rest of her sisters. They were all about eye level with her gargantuan breasts, which wobbled and jiggled on her bare torso. “ WE TRIED EVERYTHING…WITCHCRAFT…SPELLS…NOTHING WORKED. OUR LAST HOPE WAS MY DAUGHTER’S MARRIAGE TO HARRY BUT HE WAS FOUND INEXPLICABLY DEAD THE DAY OF THE WEDDING…EVERYTHING WAS LOST…UNTIL THIS LITTLE HUMAN SHOWED UP!” she exclaimed pointing a huge index finger towards Jack, who immediately found himself being the center of attention as every giantess eye fell on him. He would definitely pass out had he not bee held by Hilda who sensed his discomfort and rubbed his back with her huge finger. “HE WAS MEAT TO BE OUR SAVIOR…OUR LAST HOPE AGAINST THIS HORRIBLE CURSE…BUT HE WAS WEAK…A MERE HUMAN…MUCH LESSER THAN OUR PINKY TOE…”

 She approached Hilda and  pinched Jack by his torso. “SO PUNY… AT FIRST I HAD MY DOUBTS…I COULDN’T BELIEVE HOW SOMETHING SO LOWLY COMPARED TO US WAS SUPPOSED TO HELP US OUT…BUT I WAS WRONG.”

 There came a moment of silence where every giantess was unknowingly holding her breath. Ulga lifted Jack way above her head, displaying him clearly, like holding a precious trophy. Jack felt lightheaded at the sudden change of attitude.

“THIS LITTLE HUMAN OVER HERE HAS MADE IT!” the queen yelled with enthusiasm. “TODAY IS THE DAY THE CURSE ENDS! MYTHIA IS PREGNANT!!”

 The crowd instantly burst into a great applause, giantesses whistling, cheering even hugging one another. Some even jumped out of excitement, the marble floor shaking vigorously under their incomprehensible combined weight. Footfalls thundered, breasts smacked as the giantesses hugged each other, tears of joy rolled down their cheeks, hands rose out of enthusiasm…Jack could see that they were all cheering for him. He was the one that liberated them from their doom.

“THIS MEANS THAT WE ARE NO MORE BARREN. WE CAN RESUME OUR KIN!” the queen kept in the same honorary manner.” BUT MY FELLOW SISTERS, THE GOOD NEWS IS NOT OVER…THE WITCH TOLD US THE BABY’S GENDER.IT’S A BOY!”

The great applause seemed to subside a little.” THIS MEANS THAT WE CAN HAVE MALE OFFSPRINGS TOO! MALE GIANTS WILL CONTINUE TO EXIST…NO MORE LONELY NIGHTS FROM NOW ON! SEX PARTNERS WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE IN THE FUTURE! EVERYONE OF YOU WILL HAVE HER PERSONAL COCKSLEEVE!” the queen cheered loudly. Jack could see some skirts tenting at this statement, as many cocks sprang to life.

“AS FOR YOU…” the queen said as she lowered her hand to her face so that she could speak face to face with Jack. “YOU OUTPERFORMED YOURSELF…YOU PROVED THAT ANY HUMAN CAN BE OF GREAT WORTH IF THEY TRY THEIR BEST. I’M A QUEEN WHO CAN KEEP HER WORD. YOU’VE JUST EARNED YOUR FREEDOM!”

Jack took a moment to comprehend what the queen was implying. ‘’So that means…” he had trouble even saying it. His mouth was dry and his heart was fluttering, making it impossible for him to catch his breath and form a sentence.”…that means…I’m free to leave whenever I want?”

“THAT WAS THE DEAL AS FAR AS I RECALL…” Ulga teased.”…UNLESS YOU WANT TO STAY OF COURSE…”

“NO!” Jack screamed with whatever strength was inside of him. “I’LL RETURN HOME, THANK YOU!”

*******

 

 “WELL ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO LEAVE? YOU’RE STILL THE FATHER OF OUR SOON TO BE SON.” Mythia said looking down at the puny human by her feet. Even though he had successfully managed to impregnate her, she still couldn’t think very highly of him every time she watched him near her toes. Each one of her lovely digits towered over him, easily twice his height. How could he have managed such a feat seemed simply inconceivable to her.

“I’M SURE.” Jack stated firmly, gazing down the rocky cliff where the beanstalk lead to his homeland, the human world. ”I DON’T BELONG HERE. MY PLACE IS WITH MY EQUALS…THOSE WITH THE SAME SIZE AS ME.”

Mythia peered down at him past her large breasts. So there they were, ready to say goodbye.

“JACK!” A loud high pitched voice came from afar.” DON’T LEAVE YET JACK!”

It was Aria, running along the green hill, her huge tits bouncing heavily on her braless chest. Even then, she didn’t bother her huge globes flopping freely out of her ridiculously low cut dress. Alice was trailing behind her, trying to catch up with her.

“What now?” Jack said out loud. ”Please don’t let them hurt me…” he asked Mythia.

“I DON’T THINK YOU’VE ANYTHING TO FEAR YOUNG MAN…”

“JACK…” Aria said between sort breaths. She managed to cover the distance and not miss him on his way to the human world. “JACK…IT’S GOOD YOU’RE STILL HERE…” she said as she knelt down in front of him and put her head on the ground to be as close to him as possible. Jack thought she would gobble him up but Mythia’s reassuring gaze preventing from jumping down the cliff to escape. Her powerful panting brushed his hair back and forth with great force. “IT’S JUST…I WANTED TO GIVE YOU SOMETHING.HERE.” she said and gave him a golden coin. The size of his kitchen table. “PLEASE ACCEPT THIS GIFT. IT SERVES AS AN APOLOGY.”

“YEAH…FOR ALL THE HORRIBLE THINGS WE FORCED YOU TO.” Alice added behind her.” JUST TAKE IT AND CONSIDER EVERYTHING OUR FAULT. NO NEED TO SAY ANYTHING.”

Jack was left staring at the towering giantesses. Was it sincere regret? He couldn’t know. All he knew was that he was severely traumatized by the duo’s kinky whims. Standing his ground, he did take the coin. Taking one last look around, he nodded and began climbing down the magical beanstalk. His adventure was complete.

With the golden coin from the giant land, Jack managed to live a healthier, more carefree life. He even married to a girl, a human one, and made a nice family. He never told her about his adventures atop the beanstalk. With the curse broken, the giantkin was not endangered. Safely back home, Jack had nothing to fear.

 They all lived happily ever after…

…Or did they?        

Chapter End Notes:

 The story is officially ended. I would greatly appreciate your feedback, especially on my weaknesses and how to improve.

Please leave a review.