- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Pure smut on this one. Enjoy.

Still standing on the humongous desk, Jack frowned when Ulga’s last words escaped her mouth…What could she possibly mean by that? Was there some unknown relationship between the giant priestess and the gargantuan queen? Some kind of kinky affair maybe? He didn’t know. All he could do was sit there and watch… praying not to be involved in their acts whatsoever.

 Unfortunately, luck wasn’t on his side in this one... Ulga stopped and turned around to address him.” YOU WOULDN’T WANT TO MISS THE PARTY NOW, WOULD YOU TINY HUMAN?” She bent down and grabbed him firmly in her free hand, not missing the chance to squeeze his entire body in the process. Even though it was only a slight twitch for the giantess, the pressure was unbearable to Jack: he thought she had dislodged his hip for a moment…But there was worse to come.

 Ulga plumped her more than wide rear on Mythia’s bed, her thick muscular thighs grabbing almost half the length of the bed. The mattress, sunk and creaked under her considerable weight, while she casually dropped the poor boy next to her leg. Paradoxically Jack landed on his feet, but the wobbling back and forth of the giantess’s butt quickly made him lose his footing and fall. From there, the looming walls of tight, tanned flesh that were the giantess’s thighs, towered over him about 30 feet into the air.

“NOW LET’S MAKE OURSELVES MORE COMFORTABLE…” she said before reaching under the hem of her dress and lifting her enormous bare cock which, despite it’s outstanding girth and size, was still flaccid. From Jack’s point of view, it looked like a huge fallen log, except girthier and…with more veins.She let it drop between her legs where it was left to dangle idly below her knees. ”AH…” she let out a relaxing sigh. ”MUCH BETTER THIS WAY…”

“UHM…DON’T YOU THINK YOU SCARE THE LITTLE GUY A BIT?” Mythia asked, noticing the tiny human’s discomfort near the meaty appendage.

‘’SCARE HIM? OH, NOT AT ALL DARLING!” Ulga exclaimed playfully.” LITTLE JACKIE OVER HERE IS VERY WELL ACQUAINTED WITH EVERY PART OF ME…MY LITTLE JUICY MONSTERCOCK ISN’T BOTHERING HIM…ISN’T THAT RIGHT JACKIE?” Jack couldn’t form an answer. His mouth was dry and he was evidently shaking to the proximity of such a huge beast. “OH LOOK… YOU’RE SHAKING…DON’T WORRY. YOUR BELOVED MISTRESS HAS JUST THE RIGHT PLACE FOR YOU…” she said and with the same speed she dropped him off earlier, she pinched and put him right in front of her pantiless crotch. The sudden motion clearly disoriented Jack, who gasped in surprise upon noticing where the giantess had put him, especially when he came face to face with the giantess’s glistening cockhead which poked eagerly from her tight foreskin. Just the size of her gaping slit was about Jack’s torso, threatening to gobble him up and send him towards the abyssal depths of her heavy balls. The relative temperature in between the giant thighs was a bit higher due to the proximity to her oversized genitals, while a musky scent invaded Jack’s nostrils. ”THERE YOU ARE…ALL SAFE AND WARM.” Ulga joked. ”I HOPE YOU’RE READY FOR THE SHOW!”

“ARE YOU ALWAYS SO GUSHY WITH HIM?” Mythia asked, the frown on her face showing that she didn’t fully understand the queen’s manipulative deeds over the boy. She felt it was quite hot nonetheless.

“ONLY WHEN I’M IN THE MOOD…SO WHAT DO YOU SAY? SHALL WE BEGIN?”

“OK THEN.” Mythia replied. It only took another one of the queen’s nods for Mythia to begin undressing. She slowly reached for the golden belt around her slender waist which she unbuckled with a twist of her fingers and let it fall to the ground. Running her delicate hands from the sides of her hips to her slender neck, she slowly massaged her own body, not missing the chance to cup and knead her tunic covered breasts. The whole scene unraveled in front of the giant queen and the little human, which made the giant priestess a bit more timid in her motions. With a lustful smile, she made a naughty turn around herself, hiding her front side from view. Looking behind her shoulder, she let out an innocent chuckle and hooked her thumbs under her shoulder straps, the only parts of her tunic that held it in place. Teasingly, she played with the right strap a few times, putting it on and off her shoulder, before with a final breath she took it off and let it fall to the ground, next to her lovely feet. Jack watched as the loose tunic flowed down like an airy weightless silky sheet, encircling her sexy feet , the lovely digits he so meticulously worshiped the night before. In the blink of an eye Mythia stood naked in front of them, presenting all 400 feet of her curvy body to the queen and the microscopic human.

 Jack drank at the slight, his eyes hungrily traveling from her feminine ankles to her powerful calves, from her strong knees all the way to her thighs as they widened out to support her large bubble butt… Mythia’s long legs were simply divine: Never in his entire life had the boy witnessed such beautiful legs on a human woman. Even among giantesses, her legs would definitely be considered perfect, much more slender and lithe compared to the thick pillars of toned flesh the other giantesses were sporting.

 As Jack’s view kept rising to her lower back, he was met with an unexpected surprise. And that not because her butt was a perfect heart shape, with the right amount of fat and muscle that made it impossible not to touch, but because it was covered by a pair of clean white panties! True, the thong part of the said panties was barely covering her buttcrack and part of her pillowy buns, but a pair of panties nonetheless! “Isn’t she bottomless like all the others?” Jack thought to himself, wondering why would she act so different.

“OOHH…PANTIES…I LIKE IT…” Ulga boomed overhead, rattling Jack’s ears with her deafening voice. At the sight of Mythia’s exposed body, Jack could swear he felt the temperature all around him rise significantly as his eager companion twitched and swelled, gushing a drop of pre from it’s huge slit. He was so mesmerized by the sight in front of him that he paid no mind to the steadily rising behemoth behind him.

 Mythia resumed rubbing her neck with a bit more tease in her motions, playing with her hair every so often. Still with her back turned to Ulga, her hands descended towards her heaving breasts which she eagerly pressed and fondled all together. She was slowly dancing in place, her feet not moving at all, just swaying her hips left and right, bending her knees occasionally. Such swift, hot moves reminded Jack of the streets dancers they ever so rarely paid a visit to his village. As a kid, he had always been fascinated by such sexy acts, their beautiful female bodies rocking to the rhythm of the street music. Yet those dancers weren’t of the greatest reputation among peers… which only added to Jack’s confusion: how could a well respected priestess move like that?

 He was lost in his thoughts, mesmerized by the great show Mythia was providing for the queen…when she suddenly turned around.

Jack froze.

 For the first time he had the chance to see Mythia’s front…and his jaw dropped. Her breasts were large as expected, not huge, and he could clearly catch a glimpse of two fat pink nipples standing proudly atop her mounds. But what really caught his eye was the situation in her crotch. Her massive 50 feet cock stood semi-erect and fat, poking above the waistband of her panties reaching above her belly button. On her lithe frame, that thing seemed absolutely monstrous…It slapped and smacked against her belly with her sensual moves, the spear like cock head brushing the underside of her large tits. Her smooth balls also poked through the leg holes of her underwear, each one as big as her fist, rubbing the inner parts of her thighs. Jack gulped at the size of those testicles, her stuffed scrotum easily able to wreck down his entire house with only a slap.

“YOU’RE SUCH A CATCH MYTHIA YOU KNOW THAT?” Ulga said admiring the practically nude giantess before her. “COME CLOSER.”

Mythia approached, her stomps booming heavily on the ground. Coming closer she unknowingly filled Jack’s view with just her cock. The only think Jack could see from his musky prison was her fat balls and the bottom part of her shaft which bobbed up and down with great heft. Panicking, he made to step back but he bumped onto something big… and slimy. “This can’t be…”

“OH…” Ulga said feeling something tickle her sensitive cock head. It was already out of her foreskin, ready for action. ”IT SEEMS MY GIANT COCK WANTS THE LITTLE HUMAN TO CUDDLE…OH SO CUTE!” she exclaimed and with a thrust of her hips she brutally threw her heavy cock forward, obliterating everything in its path and intentionally sticking the tiny human on her glistening tip. “THERE…THIS WILL KEEP YOU SAFE FOR NOW.” She said as she focused on the mature priestess who was waiting with her hands on her hips, while her exposed cock was throbbing angrily.

“OH MY LOVE…THE WAY YOU TREAT HUMANS MAKES ME SO HORNY…” Mythia exclaimed between short breaths. “ JUST A TOUCH FROM YOUR ENORMOUS COCK AND THEY ARE HELPLESS TO ESCAPE…”

“ I KNOW…BUT…” Ulga said looking towards Mythia’s crotch, where her gigantic erection was waiting.”…YOU CAN DO IT TOO. IT’S NOT THAT YOU AREN’T UHM…ENDOWED ENOUGH…TO DO IT YOURSELF…”

Filled with lust Ulga suddenly bent down and took Mythia’s cockhead in her mouth.

“EEK!” Mythia exclaimed, taken aback by her lover’s sudden assault. Mythia’s cock was simply too large, but with a bit of effort Ulga managed to take her rigid length down in her oral cavity. She sucked greedily, running her tongue around the fleshy organ, teasing the underside of the sensitive glans. Her head bobbed back and forth as she was working the long shaft. Mythia wasn’t moving at all as all initiative had been passed to Ulga. With every back and forth, she took more and more of the humongous cock in her mouth. Mythia was in pure ecstasy, feeling every part of her oversized dong going deeper and deeper till she suddenly felt her tip reach a fleshy stop. Looking down, she noticed that Ulga’s nose had finally touched her lower belly meaning that she had successfully deepthroated the entire length. Her tip had reached her stomach. Overcome by lust, she powerfully grabbed the sides of Ulga’s head and started thrusting in and out herself, slapping Ulga’s chin with her massive fist sized balls, as her fat cock stuffed and rubbed the insides of the queen’s esophagus. It only took a few thrusts for the mature priestess to reach orgasm, filling her lover’s stomach with warm potent cum. Mythia’s orgasm lasted a solid minute, as rope after rope of thick semen bulged the queen’s belly.

“WOW…” she exclaimed panting heavily, lost in port orgasmic bliss. “THAT FELT SO GOOD…” She withdrew her cock from the Queen’s mouth, the huge shaft making a loud POP as the fatter head popped out.

“IT SURE DID…” the Ulga said grasping for air. “YOUR CUM TASTES DELICIOUS LOVE…SO RICH AND SALTY.”

“AH…THANK YOU?” Mythia replied at the compliment. “SO WHAT NOW?”

“IT’S TIME FOR THE MAIN COURSE.” Ulga said as she hugged and lifted Mythia from her waist, her gigantic breasts pressing against her slowly deflating cock. She forced her on the huge bed, her large breasts flopping and clapping from the blunt landing . Mythia lied supine as Ulga took proper position above her, lifting her legs in such a way that her monstrous penis had easy access to the priestess’s nether regions. “I BELIEVE THIS WON’T BE NECESSARY…” she teased as she slid her fingers through the legholes of Mythia’s panties, flicking and pinching her plumb balls in the process, and pulling them down her long smooth legs to discarde them on the floor. “MUCH BETTER NOW AREN’T WE?” she teased, earning a high pitched moan from the now fully nude giant priestess.

“I FEEL SO EXPOSED…” Mythia moaned at the sudden lack of protection of her pudgy vagina.

“DON’T WORRY…I WILL BE GENTLE…” Ulga said as she hurriedly got out of her revealing dress, grabbed her unimaginably MASSIVE cock and lined it up with her lover’s innocent flower. She rubbed the fat head on the sensitive lips in slow up and down motions, the spongy head a lot wider and thicker than the pussy in front of it. In fact, every time Ulga rubbed her girth onto Mythia she accidentally crashed and smashed her fully aroused clit, making her moan in pleasure. ”YOU FEEL SO SOFT… AND WARM…”

 The entire experience although arousing for the giant duo, it was a living nightmare for Jack. Glued as he was on Ulga’s monstrous tip, he was forced to feel even the slightest motion of her enormous femcock. He was forced against Mythia’s lips, smashed against her horse sized clit, while he was smeared head to toe by Ulga’s pre and Mythia’s pussy juices. The worst part though was that he was dizzy beyond belief. The giant cock he was stuck to, bobbed up and a down to the pace of it’s owner doorframe brushing hips and moved with the astonishing speed of a giantess’s moves. Just  the lift and carry move sent Ulga’s cock really high up almost smacking against her huge breasts, applying great g forces on poor little Jack. He felt he would definitely vomit the exact moment this entire story would end.

 “OK…YOU’RE READY NOW.” Ulga said inserting a tree trunk finger into Mythia’s awaiting pussy. Even though it was really tight and required a lot of foreplay, it accepted the said finger with great enthusiasm immediately engulfing it with it’s strong vaginal muscles. After rubbing the insides for a while, Ulga took her finger out and with her other hand she spread and kept the fat folds open. Mythia’s inner walls throbbed at the exposure, retracting and contracting vividly. “SO EAGER …” Ulga said. She reached for her cock and gently pinched Jack off of her enormous cockhead. The poor boy was almost like an ant stuck to her powerful penis. ”YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO…” Stuck to her finger now, Jack watched as Ulga’s monolithic face left his view and was replaced by the sight of a cavernous pink vagina which was held open before him. Before he could even react, Ulga inserted her finger into the depths of her lover’s love tunnel, depositing the little boy on the fleshy cavern, and let the puffy folds collapse back into place.

 Jack landed face first on the ground. It felt squishy and warm, just like the Queen’s vagina the other day. Getting up, he tried to orient himself but whatever source of light there was, it immediately vanished the moment Ulga withdrew her finger and let the fat pussy lips shut. The environment around him was really humid, clearly thanks to the giantess’s arousal. Not knowing what else to do, he decided it was for his best to act similar the way he did with Ulga, so he started heading towards the darker parts of the vagina. He only walked a few steps when he came face to face with a fleshy ring, the giantess’s cervix. Compared to Ulga, it was a bit slimmer and closer to the entrance, probably thanks to Mythia’s more petite stature. He crawled in, planted his seed but when he was expecting the entire dome to contract and shoot him out in a geyser of pussy fluids, nothing happened.” Weird…” he thought and started taking his way back. He couldn’t dismiss the feeling that something was wrong though.

 Crawling out of the giantess’s womb, he was steadily approaching the exit when all of a sudden, the lips parted and plenty of light flooded in. Jack was blinded by such amounts of light, his eyes taking some time to get used to it. “What the…” he made to say but he was halted midsentence when he noticed the area around him getting darker. Looking up, he watched as the previous source of light was obstructed by something that plugged the hole. “ It’s her finger… To take me back…” He thought as he started running towards it, not wanting to spent another minute in this humid prison. “Here! Here!” he yelled waving his hands.

 As he approached closer, he noticed that this thing was too fat and round too be a finger. In fact, the more he looked at it the more it reminded him of… “WHAT?!” he screamed as he instantly turned around and started sprinting off to the other direction.

 

“DO YOU THINK…OOH… HE WILL MANAGE IT?” Mythia asked between moans. Having a human so deep inside her made her unimaginably horny. She could feel him move around her sensitive parts which further added to the already uncontrollable sexual stimulation.

‘’I THINK SO…NOT REALLY SURE.” Ulga said as she bullied her vagina with her oversized schlong. The fat head was simply too big. If she wasn’t careful she would outstretch her with that battering ram of a cock of hers.” I’LL HAVE TO TRY IT THOUGH…TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE  PROPERLY IMPREGNATED…”

 She aligned her rigid length with her love canal, the huge slit kissing the awaiting wetness, and with a slow thrust she pressed herself onto the giant priestess. The fat lips stretched around the gigantic bulbous tip to accommodate its overwhelming girth, while a sense of euphoria filled both the giantesses who let out an agonizing moan. “I’M IN…”

 Getting ready for action, Ulga rested her hands besides Mythia’s upper torso looking down at her while forcing her legs up. In this way both giantesses had an unobstructed view of each other’s face, both evidently blushing with sexual frustration. Their humongous tits, especially Ulga’s hang low, pressed on her lover’s ones, the erect nipples scratching each other’s mounds as they wobbled and swinged like a pendulum. The amount of the tons of soft tit flesh that was compressed between the giantess’s bodies was so abundant that it spilled and overspilled to the sides of their torsos. In such a soft and full embrasure, Ulga began her slow thrust.

“MMM….” Myhtia moaned feeling the queen’s huge cock obliterating everything in its path. She could feel her love canal expand and reshaped to the monstrous girth.

 The pounding continued…The queen pushed and pulled with restricted power, savoring the feeling of the warm softness around her fat member but being careful not to kill the tiny boy. Her thrusts were brutal yes, but she intentionally refrained for going balls deep into her friend as this would be the end of the puny human.

 …..

 Jack was trapped into the deepest parts of Mythia’s vagina as the humongous cock blocked his way out. He was pressed against the cervix, forced to endure Ulga’s brutal assaults…With every thrust, the giant spongy cockhead got closer and closer, expanding in all direction as it filled his view, only to give him a powerful smooch leaving a trail of cock snut all over him…Then it would withdraw, reach all the way to the entrance, charge up and come back forward with even more astonishing speed…Ulga’s monolithic cock beat him up, pulverizing everything on its way, desperately trying to plant its seed into Mythia’s womb. With a final thrust, Jack felt his body being smothered even more violently, as the oval shaped slit shot out a torrent of hot white liquid, erupting and flooding all the available space. The pressure was unbearable…Jack was struggling for air as his lungs were almost crushed… He felt his body being absorbed into a whirlpool of jizz and pussy juices, knocking and hitting around the vaginal walls, the hurricane of Ulga’s climax sending him rocketing towards the slight opening of Mythia’s now loosened vagina…

…..

“THAT WAS AMAZING…” Ulga said exhaling deeply and breaking a smile as she took her cock out and lied next to Mythia, their huge tits mashing together on the side. There was a white spot on Myhtia’s left tit…”YOU HAD A DOUBLE ORGASM? OH, I BET I WAS REALLY GOOD!” Ulga said noticing the amount of cum from Mythia’s cock. “ANYWAY… I BELIEVE WE DID A GREAT JOB.”

“WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BOY?” Mythia said as she quickly lifted her cock and started looking around her leaking vagina for the tiny human. There he was, dangling by a trail of sticky cum that hang from her right flab, just above her tight butt hole. He was unconscious but seemed to be breathing nonetheless. “HE’S FINE…”

“HEY MYTHIA…”

“WHAT IS IT?”

“SEX WITH HUMANS IS SO AWESOME…”

“YEAH I FIGURED…” both giantesses laughed, their huge tits wobbling heavily, as they enjoyed their post orgasmic bliss.

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review. Feedback is gladly appreciated, as I've reached some sort of writer's block. Probably the story heads towards its end...