- Text Size +

 It was barely noon when the whole scene in the throne room unraveled, yet the day felt so full that Jack wished he could somehow call it a day and enjoy the coziness of a warm bed. The rainy weather, the wind whistling outside the castle’s arched windows, was certainly adding to that feeling, the relative darkness looking like late evening hours. He was so damn  tired… he had been used as a toy for the girls’ kinky games, forced against a mountain of tit flesh, mocked, bullied even shoved under the meaty cock of the cheerful baroness and who knows what was in store for him in the near future… Jack was a mess. His body felt sore, his joints ached in the slightest movement while his rear, along with his male pride, was brutally violated to the point that he doubted if he would be able to walk straight again. But the worst part was that he was mentally broken… Alice’s choice to “safely” transport him under her enormous swinging genitals was the last nail in his coffin. He had been given to understand that he was nothing more than a toy, an insignificant tool to satisfy their carnal needs…Hadn’t it been for the whole break the curse thing he was pretty sure he would have been dead by now. All hope was lost… There was nothing he could save him from his predicament.

 

 “ HEY YOU!” A mature voice boomed overhead, waking him from his stupor. ”YOU’D BETTER STAY ALERT. I DON’T WANT YOU DOZING OFF LIKE A LAZY SLOB!” Jack turned around and was greeted with Mythia’s stern look. Apparently, he was lost in his thoughts, daydreaming about the recent events, a thing that he realized only after the giantess’s talk. He noticed he was in her open palm, her tree trunk fingers looming over him like huge pillars of flesh. “WE HAVE WORK TO DO.”

“What do you want to-“ Jack made to ask but a loud creaking sound of a wooden door opening silenced him instantly. After the equally thunderous boom of the door slamming shut, he quickly found himself in her spacious room. From the top of Mythia’s open palm, he was able to catch a glimpse of his surroundings; a massive bed stood in the far end of the room, a desk adjacent to that while a huge bookcase with old looking books and weird symbols expanded all the way to the ceiling catching all available space on the wall on his right. There seemed to be another built in door which he couldn’t figure where it was leading, but the entire room, although simple, somehow was made to fit the enormous priestess perfectly.

 With a twist of her wrist the giantess dropped Jack onto the solid surface of her desk and after checking around, she bent down looking for something underneath. It only took her a few seconds: “A-HA!” Rising back to her full towering form she planted a large wooden object right next to Jack, the thundering impact sending him a few feet into the air. ”I KNEW I HAD THIS ONE STORED AROUND HERE. IT MIGHT BE USEFUL…” she said, eyeing Jack and measuring him mentally.” I THINK YOU SHOULD BE FINE IN THERE. WHAT DO YOU THINK?”

 Jack wondered what this woman had in mind when his gaze fell on the huge object before him. It was rectangular, wooden, with a big opening in the center and two smaller holes left and right. The entire structure was about 50 feet tall to Jack’s point of view, yet it only looked as a dollhouse next to the looming giantess in fact…”This is a dollhouse!” Jack confirmed when he saw the huge priestess effortlessly lifting the roof and grabbing a toy sized doll which she immediately threw it away. ”NO NEED FOR THIS ANYMORE…THERE IS ANOTHER TENANT TO BE LIVING IN HERE FROM NOW ON.” She said focusing on the tiny human once again.” SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?”

 Jack didn’t know how to react. Was it another one of the giantess’s kinky games? Another humiliating act? It certainly looked like one. ”Uhm…what is that?”

“YOUR NEW HOME. COME ON HOP IN, WE DON’T HAVE ALL DAY.”  Said Mythia in the same serious tone, urging him forward.

“OK! OK!” he yelled, seeing the giantess’s massive fingers pushing him from the back.” Just give me a break, I can do it on my own!” Surprisingly, Mythia stopped. She just folded her arms under her impressive bosom and simply stood there waiting.

 Taken aback by the giantess’s reaction- he didn’t really expect her to do as he said- Jack hesitantly walked forward. He stepped into the giant dollhouse, which to be fair was a bit bigger than his own house. A slight aroma of staleness invaded his nostrils indicating that the whole thing hadn’t been opened for many years. Despite that, the interior seemed luxurious and well preserved with a nice bedroom and a kitchen. There were even toy utensils, kitchenware, even some empty plates already on the round table. For the first time in this land, Jack found himself in a room scaled to his own, human size, something that made him feel normal again. That was until his gaze fell on one of the windows: a wall of purple filled his view, instantly reminding him of the silently awaiting giantess outside.

“HOW IS IT? DOES IT SUIT YOU OR NOT?” Mythia said crouching down and looking through the roofless ceiling.

“It’s very nice…but I don’t understand.” Jack said craning his neck up and looking her in the eye. Her eyes were similar to her daughter’s, striking blue. “What do you want from me?”

“I’M JUST OFFERING YOU A NICE HOUSE, THAT’S ALL.”

“But...why?”

“I WANT YOU TO BE ABLE TO TAKE A PROPER REST. HAVE YOU SEEN YOURSELF? YOU’RE LIKE YOU’VE BEEN HIT BY A TRAIN. AND SINCE I DON’T HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE DEALING WITH HUMANS, I FIGURED A HOUSE SCALED INTO YOUR SMALL SIZE WILL BE A GOOD IDEA. A PROPER PLACE FOR YOU TO REPLENISH YOUR ENERGY. PLUS…” she bend over even more, shadowing Jack with her presence.”…I KNOW ABOUT THE DEAL YOU HAD WITH THE QUEEN. YOU’RE NOT TO LEAVE THE LAND UNLESS YOU IMPREGNATE ONE OF US. THAT’S THE ONLY WAY TO BREAK THE CURSE AND GET YOUR FREEDOM BACK. YOU WILL NEED ALL OF YOUR ENERGY TO KEEP UP WITH THAT.”

Her clear look and firm answer made Jack trust her. She was reasonable after all. ”So…no mistreatment from now?”

“WELL…IT DEPENDS ON HOW YOU DEFINE MISTREATMENT.” Mythia said rising back straight. Even though not as busty as the other giantesses, her bosom formed a nice swell that partially obstructed her face from Jack’s field of view.” YOU’RE STILL EXPECTED TO FULFILL YOUR DUTIES. THAT MEANS YOU WILL HAVE TO ENDURE THE…UHM…ROUGHNESS OF THE ACT SO TO SPEAK…”

Jack gulped.

“…AND DON’T FORGET YOUR PLACE LITTLE HUMAN. YOU’RE STILL LOWLY AND INSIGNIFICANT COMPARED TO US. AS LONG AS WE ENSURE YOUR SAFETY YOU’RE TO OBEY OUR EVERY WORD.” A smirk appeared on her face. “LET ME MAKE MYSELF CLEAR BOY.”

 Jack barely shrieked when a massive hand appeared and grabbed him by the leg, his body dangling upside down a good 300 feet above the ground. His trip to the huge bed was short, when he was unceremoniously dropped by the giantess at the edge of the bed. The soft mattress barely sinking at his light weight, he turned around and saw the giantess grabbing the chair of her desk and sitting right across him. “Now what is this…” he thought when the smiling giantess lifted and smashed her colossal right foot in front of his tiny body, the heel resting on the mattress leaving her enormous bare sole in full display. ”WORSHIP ME!”

 Her order was crisp and firm, dictating who would be the boss from now on. Jack watched her creamy white foot,  delicate toes twice his size wiggling playfully above his head, while a faint scent of leather from her sandal attacked his nose. He could see the giantess focusing entirely on him, as if she wanted to test him out. “NOW!”

 Her tone was more than enough to jolt him awake, sending him towards her awaiting sole. Not knowing what to do, he extended his hands and started massaging her foot. The first thing he noticed was that her sole was remarkably soft. Even though he was literally a bug in front of her which would justify his notice on some blemishes, flaws or rough spots there was simply none of that. Never in his entire life had he touched something so soft and smooth. A baby’s cheek would be the most appropriate example to serve as a reference point. Another thing that Jack noticed was the appealing warmth. Her foot’s temperature was a bit warmer than his hands, which he assumed they felt quite cold due to his fear, creating a rather confronting experience. At first Jack thought this would be a horrible task, but rubbing Mythia’s delicate, mature, paradoxically nice smelling feet proved an unexpectedly easy feat.

“HARDER. SHOW YOUR MISTRESS HOW MUCH YOU ADORE HER SEXY FEET.” She commanded once again , forcing the boy to press harder. He even had to throw his entire body weight around, to make himself felt. Tiny as he was, he could barely reach her arch, his pathetic tries reaching only halfway up her round heel. After a few minutes, he was exhausted and soaked in the smell her foot conditioner, sour cherry and honey. Apart from the slight moans here and there, Mythia seemed to enjoy his work, but showed none of this to the hard trying boy. With a slight bend of her knee, she pressed her sole directly on top of him, pinning him between her giant foot and the bed.

 Jack was doing his job, when suddenly his world turned upside down and the wall of flesh he was so meticulously massaging the entire time dropped on him, smothering him with its softness and gargantuan size. He was rolled back and forth like a stress relief foot ball for quite some time before being shoved with a flick of her toe a few feet back. Landing on his back, he quickly sit up…only to be greeted with the outstanding view of the giantess’s plump, pudgy toes!

“KISS THEM.” She commanded. ”SHOW THEM HOW MUCH YOU APPRECIATE YOUR SUPERIORS. CAUSE NEVER FORGET BOY…EACH ONE OF MY LOVELY DIGITS IS FAR BIGGER AND MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU…”

Before Jack managed to say a word the giantess ordered him once again. ”NOW!” Seeing no other choice, he slowly approached the massive toe and planted a kiss on its soft, yielding skin. It was about twice his height and considerably heavier. Despite the relative age however, Mythia’s mature meaty toes were as soft as her daughter’s. “GOOD. NOW DO THE SAME ON EVERY ONE OF THEM.” She said, wiggling her giant digits playfully.

 Jack did as he was told, his face red with embarrassment…Somehow though he couldn’t dismiss the feeling that he enjoyed it. At least it was far better than worshiping a giant cock slit, as the girls had forced him the other day. He felt his heart beat faster and his loins getting warmer. All that proximity with the giantess’s soles and huge toes, all that vulnerability he felt in front of her, the fact that she could end him with a single drop of her foot on him, the warmth, the touch, the friction…all of that made him slightly aroused. He only hoped he wouldn’t explode while serving his mistress.

“ALRIGHT.” The giant mistress said withdrawing her foot. Jack immediately felt her warm touch go away, leaving him craving for more. Mythia stood back to her towering height, quickly grabbed Jack by his torso and put him back onto the dollhouse. She hurriedly put the roof back and locked the main door, trapping the poor boy in his new home. Although everything happened too fast, Jack managed to catch a glimpse of her face; she was blushing a vivid red. Even though she tried to hide it, Jack had done a great job. Her excitement was obvious in more than one way though. Apart from the red cheeks and the slightly short breath, the absolutely MASSIVE tent protruding from her crotch, that thick bulge that was bobbing up and down with her every heavy footstep was a solid proof that she was greatly aroused herself. But why didn’t she want him to notice? Jack was left wondering when all of a sudden the candles were blown of, leaving the entire room in darkness.

“NOW SLEEP TINY.” Mythia ordered heading for the built in door of her room. Jack was left all alone in his new home, trapped under Mythia’s huge desk, his only company the wind who kept whistling furiously outside.