- Text Size +

“Mum…?” Vicky spoke tentatively a moment later.

Willow’s entire upper body was covered in a thick layer of cum. Vicky stared down, seemingly hesitant to believe it herself. Meanwhile, Willow laid still, seemingly shocked into being catatonic.

Vicky’s arousal increasingly lessened as her erection began to fade, spent. The girl blinked, trying to dispel the confusion brought on by a combination of lust and grogginess. Her mind struggled to patch everything together, eyes dancing confusedly around her mum’s room, which seemed incredibly off somehow, even though she couldn’t quite put her finger on it.

Her attention was drawn back to her cum-covered mother with a deep hacking noise worked it’s way out. Vicky leaned forward in concern and befuddlement.

“H-help m-mee…” Her mother’s voice barely choked out between coughs, words thick and slurred, her cum soaked arms rising up and gesturing in a universal expression of helplessness and overwhelm. Reality suddenly slid into place and Vicky realized her mum couldn’t breathe.

“Oh my god!” Vicky yelped out. “Are you okay, mum? Holy shit.” She leaned up, and reached out her own jizz-soaked hands to grasp at her mother’s choking form. Her hands made contact and lifted her mother from where she was laying above Vicky’s crotch, cum squeezing out from beneath her fingers. Vicky made to stand up, to take her mum and help her–

And conked her head thoroughly hard on the ceiling. Pain lanced through her as her skull beat throbbingly in protest. Vicky hissed, and then looked around in a state of confusion. Why was the ceiling so damn low? She hunched over, desperately wanting to rub at the aching spot, but her hands were full.

Wait. Vicky looked ponderously down at her hands, which were carrying her mother. She was carrying her mother. In her hands. A large hand underneath each armpit, fingers only inches away from meeting in the centre of her mother’s cum-soaked torso.

“What the hell?” Vicky breathed. Her mother was tiny– wait no.

Vicky’s eyes alighted on the moonlight room she was hunched over in. Her mother’s room, she remembered. But everything was wrong, she noted. The bed, queen-sized, was way too small to sleep even Vicky alone. Her eyes wandered around, until her gaze alighted at a pair of slippers on her mother’s floor, near her own feet. Her feet were enormous in comparison to them, the slippers were so small they had to be made for infants.

No, it wasn’t that her mother was tiny. Vicky was huge. She had to be nearly twice her normal height. The ceilings in their house were only nine feet, and she had to hunch as she stood.

“Fucking hell.” Vicky murmured, and that seemed to sum up the situation. She had grown huge somehow, and just had the best orgasm of her life all over her mother, who was still normal sized. Jesus.

Wait, her mother. Vicky shook herself from her thoughts, shoving them aside and trying to remember what to do next. Her ears caught a faint dripping noise then, and she looked down curiously. The cum covering her mother (What a thought) was beginning to drip down to the hardwood floor, falling in great, thick drops from her mum’s limp form.

“Mum?” Vicky tried again, shaking her very lightly. Her mum’s body flopped around loosely, and when Vicky listened carefully for a response, all she heard was an odd, muted whimpering noise.

She cursed, and cradling her soaked mum closer to her chest, began to walk over to the door of her mother’s bedroom. Her back hunched over, her own muscles sending pricks of displeasure at the awkward curve she had to do to avoid bumping into the ceiling. Her steps were a bit wonky, and made heavy thumping noises, too loud, against the floor.

Vicky covered the distance in record time, covering what would’ve been at least five paces for normal sized people in just about two of her long, striding steps. She jiggled her mum’s semi conscious form awkwardly in her hands, eventually deciding to hold her tight against her chest with her left wrist as she reached out the other hand for the door, grasping at the small knob.

As she pulled to turn the knob, a great pop rang out as the inner half of the doorknob popped right off of the door and cleanly into her twice-too-large hand. She stared at it bemusedly. Seriously?

She inspected the door a bit, poking at the now-exposed internal of the knob. The other half of the knob, no longer secured, popped out of the doorknob hole, falling to the floor in the hall with a loud clank of metal. She smiled, and inserted two of her huge fingers into the small hole, pulling lightly at the door.

The door opened a foot– and then was torn from the hinges as Vicky’s grasp got a bit too excitable for it. The wooden door fell loudly to the floor with a great ‘slap’ of a sound. Her mum gave a great twitch at the noise.

Vicky was beginning to get frustrated.

She stepped over the fallen door, holding her mum carefully as she bowed lower and lower to match the height of the door frame. She waddled awkwardly through it, steps slow as she struggled to not bump her head or back on the top of the frame.

Her upper half made it through easily, but then Vicky’s wide hips caught the sides of the frame with a mild bumping noise. She scowled. How hard is it to go through a damn door?

Anger flaring up, she pushed forward, grip tightening on her mother slightly. The doorframe groaned heavily in protest, but eventually with a lot of wriggling and pushing, her cock flopping about a bit in the open air, her meaty hips squeezed through. She positively popped away from the frame. Finally in the hallway, she breathed a sigh of relief, and straightened up gratefully.

Her head met the ceiling in the hall with a great thunk, and Vicky gave a loud groan, half pain and half pure frustration. Repositioning into a hunch again, she made her way over to the bathroom with a heavy scowl on her face, sometimes dripping cum on the floor from her flaccid dick, soaked mother, and wet stomach.

The bathroom door, thank god, was fully open and light on. Vicky blinked, before realizing she must’ve forgotten to turn the lights off after showering. The bright light shone out from the door and Vicky looked down, picking out more and more differences in the light.

For one, she hadn’t only grown taller. Her figure seemed even more womanly than it had been before. Massive hips and thick thighs contrasting with a slender waist in a beautiful hourglass ratio. Vicky’s eyes widened in surprise as she realized her tits stood out more on her chest now. Her bust measurement must have increased some as well, and she felt like they were more perky and full than they had been before. Which was saying something, because Vicky had already prided herself on how well-endowed she was.

Her mother, still limp in her grip, was mashed up against her boobs, highlighting the size difference between them now. Vicky peered past her mother curiously, down to her crotch, and picked out her flaccid girl dick, which seemed slightly larger in proportion than it had been before… all this.

Vicky’s mind flashed back to furiously jerking off, utterly disregarding the mother laying on top of her as she focused entirely on her cock, which felt huger, harder, and sexier than ever before. Her cock had grown. All in all, it seemed her features had been enhanced and then she had just grown to be twice as tall as her mother. Her dick stirred a bit at the thought and her body shivered with arousal at the thought.

She shook her head, leaving those thoughts for later, and focused on her catatonic mother, still dripping cum on the floor. Ah yes, the bathroom.

Vicky entered the room as carefully as she could, holding her mother at her left size and awkwardly stepping sideways through the doorway. She mostly managed, but her butt, no doubt enhanced too, brushed up and squeezed against the frame. But she continued past, and now was awkwardly in her house’s bathroom, hunched over and holding her slack, cum soaked mum. What to do?

She decided that her mother needed a bath the most. Perhaps the reason she was so shocked was because she was still unerringly covered in what must’ve been half an inch of cum, plastered all over her face, covering her eyes, mouth, ears, and nose. Her mother was deprived of nearly all her senses just by her ejaculation. Vicky shivered, and moved placed her mother’s form in the large bathtub at the end of the room.

Her mother squelched slightly as Vicky set her down against the metal. She kept one hand around her mum to support her, and Vicky sat down on her knees, scooting closely to the side of the tub. Even sitting down, Vicky’s eye line was around five feet tall. She wriggled her legs a bit, glad for the fact that the bathroom was quite spacious for that house and could house her large form. Her full ass sank down into the floor, and her huge balls and flaccid cock, hanging loose and relaxed, met the cool tile with a tiny, somewhat pleasurable shock.

She sighed, and set to work. She very, very carefully reached out her spare hand and turned on the faucet for the tub. Magically-heated water came out at just the right temperature, steaming hot, but not hot enough to scald. Vicky smiled at the sensation, warming her slightly chilly hands under the tap before turning to look at her mother again.

She gently took hold of her mother’s limp form and set about arraying it to be comfortable, placing her back carefully against the wall of the tub and lifting her up to position her legs to lay the length of the tub. She was struck by the vague thought of how she used to play with dolls when she was younger, and that her mum was like a living doll half her size. She giggled slightly.

Vicky began to use her giant hands to lift up great handfuls of steaming water and bring them to her mum’s jizzed-on form, murmuring gentle encouragement to her silent mother and washing away the thick, gooey whiteness covering her mother’s form. She started at her head, gently mopping away the ejaculate from her eyes, nose, and mouth.

Uncovering more and more of it, Vicky came to realize her mum’s eyes were screwed closed and her brow furrowed. She must've closed them just in the knick of time, and had desperately been keeping them closed since for fear of the cum getting in them. Vicky frowned.

“Hey mum, you can open your eyes now,” She told her softly. Her mum didn’t respond.

Vicky nearly facepalmed. Her ears were still covered. She set about fixing that, struggling a bit with her mother’s cum soaked hair before uncovering her mum’s ears. She combed through the hair after that, fingers gently massaging her mother’s scalp and running through the healthy, brown locks.

“Mum?” Vicky tried hopefully.

Willow’s eyebrows unfurrowed and the exposed part of her face seemed to unclench. Her eyes opened very slowly, seemingly hesitant. Vicky smiled as she got a glimpse of her mum’s pretty blue eyes. Willow, in turn, darted her eyes away on contact with Vicky’s, half-exposed cheeks flushing a bright red.

“It’s okay, mum,” Vicky murmured, understanding her mum was embarrassed and probably still in shock. “Just let me get you clean. Just relax.”

Her mum seemed to take that to heart, and closed her eyes, scooting into a position she must’ve found more comfortable than what Vicky had set her up in. Vicky returned to cleaning her cum off the rest of her mum’s face, uncovering her nose and mouth and scrubbing her cheeks gently.

When she uncovered her mum’s mouth fully, she seemed to take that as a cue. Willow opened her mouth and spat out a great glob of thick white cum that had seeped into it, before she seemed to brace herself and lean forward to give a series of great hacking coughs. With each cough, ejaculate spewed from her mouth and splashed as it met the rising water level of the tub.

“H-hit me on the back, Vic,” Willow asked between coughing up jizz and taking huge breaths, tears prickling at the edges of her eyes. “P-please.”

Vicky, meanwhile, was blushing for the first time, realizing just how badly her large orgasm had overwhelmed her mother. She leaned closer over the tub, taking hold of her mum’s form with one hand and raising the other hand to lightly strike at her mother’s back. Her first hit landed and her mother’s back arched before she spewed out her largest glob of Vicky’s cum yet.

After that and a few more light hits, Vicky’s mum finished coughing up her jizz, and leaned back against the wall of the tub, breathing heavily and face flushed red from expelling the content that had been trapped in her lungs.

All was silent for a moment except for the panting. Vicky watched, a bit embarrassed to have been the cause of it all, before remembering her mum’s upper body was still absolutely slathered. She began to rub away more of the cum with water, face reddening and the silence starting to stretch into being awkward.

She massaged her mum’s shoulders with her large hands, rubbing lightly and letting off a small smile as some of her mum’s tension seemed to fade away with the gentle, encasing touch.

“You cum way too much, young lady,” Willow eventually spoke, voice soft with an undercurrent of scolding. “Even at your size.”

Vicky blushed, because she had always had exceptionally large loads, even for a Futa, and she hadn’t ever necessarily wanted her mum to know that. She glanced away, moving her hands to scrub and massage her mother’s back. Taking a moment, she switched off the faucet, as the tub was full enough now.

“I… don’t quite understand what’s happened, mum.” Vicky nearly whispered, glancing around at the contrast of her giant form to the normal-sized environment, her cum soaked mother, her enhanced features. She turned back.

Washing away the cum revealed a ruined nightdress, and Vicky tsked as the delicate fabric began to tear. She began to tear at it herself, seeking to take it off. Her mother, knowing it was ruined and that the skin beneath needed to be tended to, didn’t stop her. Eventually, her mother was nude in the tub.

Willow was quiet for a bit, so Vicky scooted a bit closer, manoeuvring around to reach and clean off her mum’s cum stained front. She couldn’t help it, however, her arousal piqued as her cleansing uncovered more of her mum’s chest. She could feel her huge girl cock creep along the floor as the erotic sight came to bare, and Vicky’s hands subconsciously began to take hold of and massage her half-sized mother’s bosom. She barely even realized she was doing so, waiting for her mother’s response.

“I think–” Her mother’s breath seemed to hitch as Vicky’s giant hands began to absentmindedly grasp and squeeze at her breasts, “–that you must have come into a Multi-Inheritance.” She finished, a bit breathless.

“Huh, I’d suppose that’d do it.” Vicky mumbled in return. She’d heard of Multiples, they were really rare and powerful. Huh, she was rare and powerful, now. Vicky rather liked that. Her dick, laying on the floor, gave another twitch and began to fill with more blood at the thought. Her hands, with fingers as thick as sausages, pinched at her mother’s nipples. Willow gasped.

“Victoria Winfried,” Her mum scolded, “Unhand my breasts right no–”

Vicky interrupted her. “So what traits do you think I’ve gotten?”

One of her huge hands left her mother’s chest region and crept daringly lower and lower, dancing gently and sinking into the water. Vicky began to rub sensual circles on her mother’s abdomen, all the while the other hand still danced across her mother’s tits.

“I think Futa, Giant, and S–” Vicky’s hand daringly crept into her mother’s crotch and began to feel around, ”–Ahhh, Succubism.” She moaned.

“Makes sense.” Vicky nodded sagely. “Why succubism, however?”

“You’re giving off sexual energy like it’s Christmas,” Willow rushed out, before bucking her hips as Vicky’s giant fingers danced across her labia.

Vicky hadn’t realized, but perhaps now she had a reason for her mum being so attracted to her and why she had woken up to her mum on top of her. She’d heard of all three of those magical traits.

Futas were women gifted with penis and exceptional sexual ability. They were not often well-endowed like Vicky was, indeed even at her original size of 8 inches in length she was super above average. But all Futas were gifted with stamina, ejaculation size, erectile ability, and sex drive.

Giants, upon receiving their inheritance, grew to a size quite large. The most important part, however, was that after a bit of training, they could change their size and grow even larger. Most had an upper limit of around 150 feet, though. It was also a trait Magic only seemed to grant to benevolent and good people. Vicky was glad. She could be a bit rude and brusque sometime, but even Magic knew she wouldn’t go around destroying cities.

Her cock, however, grew harder at the thought of growing even bigger. It rose from the floor, foreskin retracting a bit as it grew in length and girth. Vicky let loose a small sigh of pleasure, excited for the coming days.

And Succubism was another awesome trait. It influenced the sexual energies of those around you, and if a person was already attracted to you and interested in you, Succubism acted on that and magnified it. Vicky looked down at her mother.

She plunged a large finger into Willow’s small pussy, the girth of it nearly like a cock. “Are you attracted to me, mum?” She asked huskily.

Her mother moaned and clenched her legs together, squeezing at the big hand in between her thighs. “N-nng, n-no, to-totally not!”

“Liar,” Vicky teased, “I recall finding a little somebody looking a little dishevelled on my tummy earlier tonight.”

Yes, as time had progressed and she scrubbed and cleaned her mother, she had been thinking back to what she had woken up to earlier that night. She had lifted the veil of confusion and come away with some interesting realizations.

“‘S not my fault,” Her mum bit out, moaning, “You were just so huge.”

Vicky smiled a genuine smile. “It’s okay, mum.” She bent down to place a huge kiss on the side of her mother’s neck. “I’m attracted to you, too.”

Vicky then ruthlessly plunged another giant finger into Willow’s pussy, and her mother groaned and bucked at the addition. Two overgrown fingers slipped in and out of her folds, now, labia stretching to accommodate them, each finger about four inches in girth. Vicky brought her huge thumb down, and teased the hood of her mother’s clit. 

Vicky continued the effort, smiling down smugly at her mother. Yes, Willow was helpless now. Vicky was twice her size, and a succubus. She held control of her mother’s arousal, and effortlessly dominated her. Her mother was hers to play with, and Vicky loved that, and loved her.

“Do you know the best part, mum?” She whispered huskily to her. Vicky didn’t expect an answer, and sped up the rhythmic plunge in and out of her mother’s sex.

“You have magical invulnerability,” Vicky went in for the kill, “So I can do anything I like to you, and you won’t be hurt for it at all.”

She crammed in a third, thick finger to her mother’s increasingly abused cunt, rejoicing as Willow cried out in pleasure as her cunt stretched tightly around the three large appendages. Her mother wouldn’t feel any pain, only more pleasure mounting, more than had ever been given to her by previous partners, as her pitiful cunt was easily overwhelmed by Vicky’s monstrous, huge prowess.

Vicky grinned, and mercilessly stamped her thumb into her mother’s tiny clitoris. Willow cried out, utterly overwhelmed and easily wrecked by Vicky’s sheer size, and climaxed explosively, letting out small shrieks and losing control of her body. Her arms twitched, legs jolted and her lungs worked desperately for air. Vicky took her other hand and pushed down on her mother, hard, to keep her still and restrained during her orgasm.

Eventually, after 30 seconds of non stop struggling and babbling, Willow fell limp, and stared up blissfully at Vicky, riding the after images of pleasure. Vicky withdrew her thick fingers from her snatch, her mother whimpering as they left. Vicky removed her hands from the water and her mother, leaving her to cope for a second and leaning her giant form back.

In doing so, she became aware of a tightness and a throbbing arousal at her crotch. Her massive penis, nine and a half inches to her but twice that size to everyone else, stood from her crotch, so hard as to beat insistently against her abdomen. Her arousal was so denied that her glans, exposed from the foreskin, were an angry, lustful red. The shaft was burgeoning and crossed with thick veins pumping blood. Below that, two giant testicles rested heavily against the floor, as big as tennis balls to her and no doubt huge to her mother.

“Gosh - all this and I don’t even have someone to help me out.” Vicky simpered, glancing at her mother. “Ah well, I’ve managed before.”

Vicky stood, careful to not bump her head on the ceiling this time. She turned away from her mother and the bathtub, and sought out the toilet. That’ll do.

She moved over to it in one huge stride, and lifted the seat before stepping backward slightly and assuming a slightly crouched stance. She grabbed roughly at her huge girl dick, moaning in pleasure at the touch.

Her great cock throbbed, and her massive nuts swinged with every rough stroke. Each stroke caused her foreskin to cover her blisteringly aroused glans, before she moved her hand back and the glans were uncovered again, staring and throbbing like it needed to find a pussy to destroy now.

Vicky grinned and sped up her pace, tensing her crouch legs. She brought up her other hand, wrapping it below the one already there and moaning at the added sensation.

“Hey, there’s room here for a lot more,” She teasingly tossed over her shoulder, knowing instinctively that her mum was watching and not caring.

Indeed, even with Vicky’s two large hands, there was still space for a third hand of hers left on the mighty shaft. But if her mother was to help cover that bit, she’d no doubt need three, of four hands of her size. Imagine: six hands on her cock.

Vicky moaned at the thought and tensed. Her great balls swung loosely again in the air, before tensing and rising up closer to her shaft. Vicky’s shaft burgeoned and grew as hard as steel, and she gave a great shout as she aimed it towards the toilet bowl. The cock gave a mighty throb, her urethra bulged heavily and stood out.

From her pisshole, thick cum spewed out with all the force of a cannon. A great stream blew out, and leapt heavily into the porcelain bowl. It impacted and instantly began accumulating there. Vicky’s cock throbbed and twitched, pissing a huge load of cum. Vicky herself moaned and groaned, gripping heavily at the base of her cock and feeling the load run through her urethra and then out her piss hole.

Eventually the stream decreased in power, and then came out in great jolting spurts, and eventually the great loud just dripped right from the whole to land at the floor. The toilet was decimated, Vicky’s cum having filled it to the brim and then some, the massively load running over the rim and beginning to spill and land heavily on on the floor, creating a massive puddle of cum on the ground.

Vicky smiled. “Oh, this is going to be a lot of fun.”

Willow shivered.