- Text Size +

Summary: A mother helps her futa daughter come into her magical inheritance.



Being a single mother was once widely regarded as one of the most intensive occupations one could have in society. Of course, with the discovery of magical traits in humans that occured in the late 2030s, many changes were affected to contemporary society. Civil uprisings, civil wars, rapid industrialization and the advent of magical technology swept across the globe. The working class easily overpowered its rulers via sheer quantity of magical ability. Society was reorganized. Single mothers would no longer work 12 hours a day just to put food on the table.


No, it was not financial worry that plagued single mother Willow Winfried. Not to say her life was worry free and stress free. In the year 2063, she gave birth to a wonderful daughter with her wife Olivia, who had been gifted with the odd, but common power of having grown up with a very functional set of masculine genitalia. Basically, her wife had had a great cock.


Had, of course. Those early 2060s were a golden and great time. The three of them had been a lovely family. But magic acts in weird and sometimes cruel ways. Indeed, even with the advent of magic, society was not truly utopian. Magic had gifted her wife with goodwill, but man’s inventions always had a tendency to go wrong. A magic device factory experienced a fault one fateful day in 2068, resulting in a horrible explosion that had been labeled one of the greatest magical catastrophes that had ever happened. The blast had claimed Olivia, who had been working as a manager at the factory.


It had been a long and stressful 14 years of raising her daughter alone since then. No, not because of financial issues, but let it never be said it is easy to raise a teenager alone, in any epoch of society. She didn’t have a wife’s shoulder to lean on when the arguments about how to behave got too bitter. She had to oversee all of her child’s concerns alone, she had to worry about whether she was doing a good job as a single parent, whether her daughter was deprived of the contrast of a differing opinion in her parental relations.


But, Willow reflected on the eve of her daughter’s nineteenth birthday, January 23rd 2082, perhaps she could finally rest up after the trying years. Her duty to guide her daughter through her younger years was nearly completed, now. Not that she would never advise her daughter again, but Willow was refreshed with the idea that what her daughter did in life was no longer under her discretion. Well, no longer under her discretion by the dawn of January 24th, at least.


Willow sat back in her chair, blinking away the dryness in her eyes and stretching her sore muscles. She harrumphed, reminded once again of the blank point in her own magical gifts. Yes, Willow had been gifted with the magical power of invulnerability. She was utterly immune to forces of outside harm. But magic was rarely contradictory, and would never undermine the nature of humanity itself. It was the design of mother nature herself the she still suffer earthly woes of sore muscles and all the tidings of age. She grumbled, and refocused on her work in front of her.


Work as an art piece, not employment, of course. She had long ago taken up the activity of painting as her main and most favourite hobby. Today, though, her effort put in did not give onus to the noble art. Her mind distracted, the strokes had been relaxed, and somewhere in the middle of her dreary reflection, she had shifted an elbow and smudged the piece, a beautiful landscape of a forest pond. The grass line was accidentally smudged into the blue of the shore. She sighed, and moved the canvas aside, grimacing at the paint drying on her forearms.


She stood, moving from her office to the hallway. Their home was a small townhouse in a medium density city, one of the most enjoyable spaces to live in modern society. At least Willow thought so. The house was small, too small for some families. But for her and her daughter it was enough, and filled with years of love and comfort.


She plodded down the hall, turning into their washroom and closing the door behind herself. She moved to the sink, peering intently into the mirror. There was a large smudge of blue paint on the side of her nose, no doubt the result of an itch mindlessly scratched. She smiled at the sight fondly, a smudge of colour amidst her pale and lightly freckled complexion. It was a familiar sight, a quirk she couldn’t seem to train herself out of even after many years of painting, and decided to just jump into the shower instead of simply just taking a bird bath at the sink.


She turned on the water, and stepped into the magically-warmed stream. Her dark brown hair was wetted and the day’s sweat swept away with shampoo and water. It fell down to her mid back in length, and its luxuriousness, brought on by her magical immunity to outside forces, was one of her favourite traits. Not that she was deprived of traits she greatly enjoyed.


Rubbing soap into her loofa, she scrubbed at her body. The years had been kind to her, and she was graced with an attractive hourglass figure, wide, childbearing hips that swept into luscious thighs and skin unmarred, smooth and hairless. She brought the loofa up to her chest, scrubbing away the grime that came with a long, hot day. She wasn’t too generously endowed, but possessed boobs that were medium-sized and would remain firm and perky for many years still, capped with large brown areolae and pert nipples.


She felt a flicker of arousal, filled with warmth at how much she loved her body and how much she felt her frame suited her, but shook herself and resumed the washing. She was tired and needed to relax after her long day in the heat. She could entertain the thought of pleasure later, perhaps.


Eventually, she was renewed and the day’s wear washed away, and stepped from the steaming washroom and began to make her way to her bedroom to change into a nightie and get some much deserved rest. Her steps faltered, however, as she heard a scuffle come from the door at the end of the hall, which opened abruptly.


Her daughter, ‘Vicky short for Victoria”, bustled out, a whirlwind of disorganization, clothes rumpled and her raven-black hair sticking up from laying in bed for too long. She was dressed in hastily thrown on loungewear, a loose and cropped white t-shirt, and a pair of black and white dolphin shorts that were stretched taught by her womanly hips and inherited thighs. Sandwiched between the two articles of clothing, a toned, pale stomach peeked out.


Well, Willow raised an eyebrow, her shorts were not only stretched by her frame. A thick bulge ran unashamedly from the gusset of her shorts to over the upper part of her right leg. Indeed, her daughter was the spawn of herself and her wife, no doubt about that. Still, Willow pursed her lips. It was becoming increasingly more accepted in society to show and even flaunt bulges, especially as a futa. But Willow had been brought up in the 2050s, and while she’d never accuse her daughter or force her to dress a certain way, her eyes still flicked in surprise every time she saw her unashamedly bulge in her clothes. She remembered when her wife would have to desperately hide her nature, especially in more professional surroundings, however, and reminded herself that perhaps things were for the better these days.


“Hey,” Willow greeted her daughter. “Did you end up putting your laundry on earlier? You asked me to remind you to do so this morning.” She, as always, had to tilt her head to speak up at her soon to be 19 year old daughter, who was positively towering over her at a height of 6’ 2”, while Willow only stood at a height of 5’ 6”. Another trait her daughter had inherited from Olivia.


Vicky scrunched her grey eyes closed and slowed her pace for a moment, before grunting tiredly and mumbling a sentence that contained several words between grumbles, “Forgot”, “Tired”, and “Do it later” featuring heavily in the words Willow could decipher. Vicky thumped past her, and Willow was hit with a wave of thick and heavy feminine scent that she knew from experience could have only been gotten from several hours of uninterrupted, ah, self-pleasuring.


Willow opened her mouth to scold her daughter and to tell her to take a shower, but closed it as her daughter stomped into the washroom, closed the door loudly, and sounds of the shower running began to reach her ears. She blinked owlishly for a moment at her daughter’s display, before recalling she was wrapped up in only a fluffy white towel and that her hair was slowly dripping water onto the hardwood flooring.


She cursed, and ran over to her room to dry up more and get changed into sleepwear.


After changing into her favourite nightdress, a satiny blue one that practically shone with comfort and wonderful sensation, and then ended tastefully midway down her thigh, Willow settled into her usual bedtime routine. Some would regard it as way too early to go to sleep, but she was always the type to rise quite early and enjoyed getting in extra hours in the evening.


The orange light of the evening bled through her curtains as the day slowly darkened. It hit dusk, and then began to darken to proper night. Willow set about preparing clothes for tomorrow, lighting relaxing incense, and tidying up her room.


Eventually, she fell back upon her bed, slightly winded and beginning to really feel the exhaustion of the day. She sighed, relaxing back into her silky smooth bed covers and enjoying the relaxing herbal scent drifting through her room. It was no grand space, but her lines were quality and she felt truly at home.


Her relaxation was suddenly interrupted by a knock at the door and a muffled “Mum?” 


She huffed and rose from her comfy bed, striding over to her door, unlocking it and pulling it open in mild perturberance.


“Hmm?” She peered through the open door, eyebrows raised in question at Vicky on the other side.


Vicky, now clad in a black v neck one size too large and loose white pajama shorts that contrasted with her very pale skin, black hair slightly damp, seemed to shift her balance around in awareness. Her nails, painted a deep glossy black, tapped anxiously against her thigh as she opened her mouth to ask her question.


“It’s just…” She started awkwardly. “Do you remember what Councillor Sinistra said we have to do on my Inheritence night?” Vicky brought her hands together and seem to pick a bit at the skin.


Willow opened her mouth to answer ‘no’, before the information broke the fog of tiredness and flowed into her sleepy head. Her mouth shut and her brain stopped to reprocess for a second.


Magical Inheritances could sometimes be complicated and slightly dangerous. The recipient of the inheritance was spelled by Magic into a heavy sleep while the changes were brought into reality, and this could bring complications for the surrounding environment and people if there wasn’t a supervisor around to chain down some of the more chaotic magicks and also ensure that nothing bad happened physically to the recipient.


Willow nodded, and opened her door wider, saying “Ah, yes, that. Well, come on then.” She gestured, retreating to her bed.


Willow, looking down at herself, realized now that it probably would’ve been better to change into sleepwear that wasn’t quite as risque as her night dress was, but shrugged and decided to leave well enough alone. She returned to her bed, asking “Can you hit the light switch?” to Vicky, who was still standing with a rather awkward look on her face.


Willow could get that. It had been very long since her daughter had spent a night sharing a bed with her mother. Hell, it had probably been an entire decade, and a lot had changed since then. Still, this was important, and wasn't anything too bad. She raised her eyebrows at her daughter and patted the free space on her bed beside her, beckoning her over.


Vicky seemed to realize with a start that she had been standing there and staring, and walked across the threshold, shutting off the ceiling light as she passed the switch on the wall. The room dropped into a more moody ambience, the thick scent of herbs hanging heavy in the air and the warm light of her bedside lamp casting moody and welcoming shadows across the room. 


Willow moved to the right side of her bed, scooting under the comforter and basking in the cool weight of the heavy blanket, she scooted farther under the comforting weight until it was up to her shoulders. She wriggled her legs around a bit, finding a comfortable place and enjoying the silky smoothness of the sheets against her shaven legs.


Vicky walked up to the left side of the bed and sat, looking mildly curious about her Mum’s room, a room she admittedly didn’t spend much time in these days. The window was cracked upon a bit, bringing refreshing summer night air into the room and sometimes ruffling the curtains. Art supplies were stacked precariously on a desk in a corner away from the bed, and the closet was cracked open, giving a glimpse into a closet filled with many comfortable clothes ranging in colours from black and blue and white.


Vicky lifted up the corner of the blanket and began working her way in as well, her long black hair fanning out and cascading across the pillows at the head of the bed. Her legs went much closer to the edge of the bed as she scooted her way in, being as tall as she was. Willow watched, mildly bemused before she remembered that Vicky, being disorganized as she was, probably never made her bed and simply just threw the covers over herself when going to sleep.


Eventually, they were both nestled in and sat in mutual relaxation for a few moment. Willow could still sense a vague sense of nervousness, and finally remembered that her daughter might be a bit scared of what changes could happen tonight. Her daughter fidgeted with with a thread of the comforter, seemingly in her own world already.


“Hey,” Willow spoke slowly and softly. “It’ll be okay. I went through my inheritance with my mother when I was your age, and it was totally smooth-going. You don’t need to worry at all. Magic herself comes to bless you tonight.”


Vicky turned to lay on her side, looking at Willow with anxious eyes. “Yeah?”


Willow nodded. “Come here. I know you used to love cuddles when you were younger. Although, I think you’ll have to be the big spoon this time.” Willow giggled and shifted, turning and laying on her other side. Vicky paused a moment, hesitating, before eventually sliding gratefully up to her mother and spooning.


Willow reached and switched her bedside lamp off, plunging the room into a blueish darkness. They both sighed into the comfy bed, breath beginning to sync with eachother and tiredness beginning to eat away silly feelings like anxiety and nervousness. It wasn’t long before Willow blinked and began to descend into a relieving sleep.


-0-


Willow awoke groggily and knew instantly it was still night. The mild light from her window was still a deep blue that spoke it was before 4 am. She shifted a bit and tried to snuggle deeper into the covers. Eventually, she gave up, and her attention perked up as she tried to perceive what was keeping her up.


The reassuring and steady breaths of Vicky danced upon the skin of her nape as she dazedly blinked her eyes, searching out the odd feeling. The air seemed to twitch at her temple with a sort of static electricity, and she blinked forcefully into a higher state of awareness, peering intently at her bedside clock to see the time.


2:59 AM.


Willow huffed in distaste at getting so little hours before being woken up, and cast her gaze around the room. Deep, nightly shadows were cast across her walls by the window. The curtains flapped loudly in the refreshing cool breeze of the deep night. The faint sound of a tree rustling echoed from outside.


The clock switched silently to 3:00 AM and Willow licked her lips as the weird feeling upon her temples seemed to increase and her tongue began to feel dry in her mouth. Finally, the world seemed to gain focus and the odd fuzzy feeling fell away. It was if a light bulb went of in Willow’s exhausted head, as she finally realized that magic was building, that something was about to happen. She stilled.


The entire world seemed to breathe in for a moment. She held her breath in with it. The light from her window brightened into true, nightly moonlight, and illuminated the room in a ghostly blueish white.


The clock ticked to 3:01 AM, and the feeling of pressure fell away. The moon still shone bright, but Willow breathed a sigh of relief as the earthly world seemed to return.


“Uhmmm…” came from behind her, air scattering across the skin on her neck. She jumped, startled by how loud and heavy the throaty moan sounded in the deep of the witching night. Willow stilled, confused. And that was when the released Magick finally seemed to sweep the rug out from under her.


She suddenly became aware of the oddest sensations coming from Vicky, who was still asleep and spooned tightly against her mother. Something warm, thick, and practically throbbing seemed to incessantly poke right in the crack of her well-endowed ass. Vicky was breathing deep from her nose, the deep sultry moans of her tall and curvy daughter seeming impossibly loud in her ear.


Willow became aware of the slightest, vague sensation of rocking that seemed to propagate through her soft mattress. Vicky’s pale, strong arms gripped tightly around Willow’s midsection. Willow looked down, and even in the dark her vision caught the gyration of her daughter’s hips.


Willow flushed pink in embarrassment. And then she flushed deep, deep red, finally realzing. She shook her head no, flushed in desperate mortification. Her daughter, Vicky, the spawn of herself and Olivia, was humping her in her sleep. 


She wriggled, fighting against the teddy bear hug of her daughter to try and face her and wake her up. It was difficult, and she wormed around in her daughter’s surprisingly strong grip and the mess of heavy blankets on the bed.


Finally facing her daughter, Willow’s face burned even hotter in embarrassment as she became privy to the emotions spread across Vicky’s face. It was tinged with a pleasant red, her lips were open the tiniest bit and hot air blew out from them, her brow was wrinkled up and Vicky seemed to chew very slightly at her lip. All Willow saw was pure arousal.


Willow felt her own predilection for women flare up at the sight. Her own loins burned with heat and arousal at the sight of her daughter so thoroughly and mindlessly turned on. She ducked her head and broke her gaze away from her daughter’s face, reminding herself ‘This is your daughter.’ as well as ‘Oh my god this is your daughter!!!!’


In retrospect, ducking her gaze may have not been the best move. Between the gap of their two bodies, the blanket hung like a tent. In the dim light, her eyes picked out her daughter’s pajama shorts stretched with the mother of all erections. Seriously.


Willow had seen her daughter’s bulge many times in her life. In fact, as much as it discomforted her to admit it, it was more often to see Vicky sporting a bulge in the past 3 years than it was to see her tucked and not showing at all. She definitely had a preference and being more comfortable was it.


But she hadn’t too often seen her daughter sporting an erection. Sometimes, like earlier tonight, she would see her daughter’s shorts or pants stretched a bit tight with a semi that was being left to go down after a bit of fun. But she had only seen Vicky fully erect one or twice in all the past 7 years. Once, when she had waltzed into her daughter’s room mindlessly and Vicky had just enough time to hide herself under her blanket but not to hide her obvious arousal, and another when she had been having a bit of a petting session with an ex girlfriend of hers out in the living room and the girlfriend had teasingly made Vicky go and grab something while sporting an obvious boner.


She had always know her daughter had scored a bit of a genetic lottery. Olivia had had great sexual skill and stamina, but was blessed with the average penis size for a girl, just about six inches in length and five in girth. If Willow had been forced to say what her daughter was endowed with, she would’ve said something like eight inches in length and five and a half in girth.


But as her mortified gaze landed on her daughter’s bulge in the dim light, she could tell that magic was at work here. The turgid, visibly throbbing erection was longer and thicker than she had ever seen it, she could see as much even in the dim light. The length pushed up against the fabric of her daughter's shorts at an angle, the head pulsing off to the side at her waist band. It had to at least grown to be nine inches in length, and as she examined it more with a foreign, erotic fascination, she could tell without doubt that it was thicker than she have ever seen it.


She nearly slapped herself on the forehead then. What the hell was she doing? She needed to wake Vicky up and stop all of this. Why was she stopping and examining her daughter’s oddly engorged member? She wrenched her attention away.


“Vicky.” She hissed. Her daughter smiled in her sleep mindlessly and seemed to not awaken at all. “Vicky!” She tried again, louder.


Willow huffed and shed the blanket and her daughter’s arms. Shedding the blanket had the unintended side effect however, of bringing the huge, pulsing bulge into clear view, the moonlight shining down on the bed and the white fabric of Vicky’s shorts catching the ethereal light. She slid the blanket off further. The fabric dragged across Vicky’s arousal, and her daughter groaned in seeming pleasure and happiness and at the unexpected sensation.


Willow watched in further embarrassment as a bead of shining, pearly fluid welled up through the fabric of her daughter’s pajama shorts at the head of the bulge. It sat for a moment, before blotting into the fabric and creating a 1 centimetre wide spot of semi-transparency through the thin fabric. The monstrous bulge pulsed in delight.


The scene positively burned into Willow’s memory, and she grimaced in humiliation. She’d probably remember this night for the rest of her life.


She reached over and was about to roughly shake her daughter awake when suddenly the feeling of magic at work tingled at her temples again, and she halted the movement. She had a sudden, inexplicable compulsion, and turned away from her daughter to look at the clock upon her bedside table.


3:13 AM, it read. The world seemed to release its breath once more, as if some requirement had been satisfied.


Willow jolted her gaze away from the clock and back to Vicky as another husky moan rang out loud in the night. Her daughter’s visage was positively burning with arousal now, and while she was still undoubtedly asleep, her breathing began to quicken from ‘sleepy arousal’ to ‘Fully turned on’.


It took a long moment of watching her daughter before the change finally made itself evident to Willow’s eyes, and that was when magic swept the rug out from her the second time that night.


Her daughter, Vicky, was inching across the bed. It happened at a slow, barely discernable rate, but Willow could track her progress. And she did, eyes wide and face suddenly paling.


The loose nightclothes Vicky was wearing were slowly being filled out more and more by the growing curves of her already well-endowed daughter. Her mouth worked, opening and closing as if to say something. Instead, she just watched in pure shock.


She didn’t know how long she sat there, simply watching her daughter’s form slowly crawl across the bed and pull her clothes more and more taught. Her eyes could pick out in the moonlight that it wasn’t as if she was just growing a larger ass and bigger breasts. Indeed, her body seemed to reach a perfect ratio of waist to thigh and a firm ass, as well as a undeniably large chest, and stop growing. But once Vicky had reached that ideal, positively sex goddess frame, the growth simply continued to be larger but in the same proportion.


Vicky’s feet were hanging over the edge of the bed now, and she had to have grown to a height of seven feet at this rate. Willow was absorbed in watching this progression, unashamedly racking her eyes over the amazing body of her growing body. And then Willow’s eye was caught once more.


The clothes on her daughter undoubtedly did not fit her well anymore. The loose v neck t-shirt was beginning to get very stretched by Vicky’s ample bosom, her nipples beginning to erect in the cool night air and creating visible tents in the now scandalously small shirt. The shirt, having used to hang down past her daughter’s pelvis, was now taught against her daughter’s stomach and riding up more and more.


But the real concern was with her white shorts. Willow’s breath caught in her throat and her heartbeat thundered in her ears. Before Willow’s body-wide growth had started, her bulge had already been monstrous. Now, relative to the rest of Vicky, the obscene bulge was roughly the same size as it had grown to at 3:00 AM. But it grew proportionately with the rest of the burgeoning giantess’ body, and the already obscene bulge was only being barely restrained by the shorts, which were now so tight on Vicky that they were less pajama shorts and more like a pair of white bike shorts which lovingly traced the bulging urethra and throbbing veins of her daughter’s huge cock.


Willow couldn’t deny it now. She was incredibly aroused. Her vagina had moistened greatly with feminine arousal, and her horniness began in her lower abdomen and thrummed out to her entire body, like lightning travelling from her core to every extremity. Her mouth was dry and air blew in and out sharply.


In retrospect, she couldn’t believe what she did next. She scooted closer to the still growing form of her daughter, and tentatively laid a hand upon her toned and bare stomach. Willow was immediately surprised with just how warm her daughter’s body was, even in the cool night air. It was like Vicky was a huge furnace of hot arousal, a being that was slowly becoming more and more sexually indominatable.


To her right, Vicky moaned again, and in a surprising show of her growing size, turned from laying on her side to laying on her back in a quick, mindless movement. Her huge frame, now eight feet tall, crashed into the mattress space behind her, and caused the whole bed to shake, springs in the mattress creaking in protest and the heavy wooden frame seeming to groan a bit. More importantly as the huge body of her daughter shifted, Willow was shaken from the precarious position she had taken when tentatively touching her daughter.


With a little ‘eeep’ Willow unexpectedly lurched forward.. Straight onto the bare and toned stomach of Vicky. Her arms were thrown off by the chaotic movement, and she slammed face first into the huge, slightly muscled stomach of her daughter.


Simultaneously, as the chaotic bobbing began to slow and Willow began to slow her beating heart and collect herself, an ominous tearing noise began to make itself known. Willow lifted her head up from the abdomen of Vicky, which was surprisingly firm, almost like a couch cushion. She was in a weird position, the upper part of her body spread out entirely on the hugeness of her daughter’s frame, but her legs were still laying upon the mattress that Vicky was increasingly taking up more and more of.


Lifting her head, she blinked owlishly as she came nearly face to face to Vicky’s monstrous bulge. The beast still beat incessantly against the fabric of the shorts, which Willow noticed were now tearing more and more at the side seams, almost rhythmically with every heartbeat. The head had at some time spurted out more precum, because now there was a spot around two inches wide that allowed Willow a nearly straight glance at the uncircumsized head of Vicky’s girl cock. The foreskin was pulled back from the glans, and through the now sheer fabric, Willow could for the first time in her life see the pale pink of her daughter’s glans.


They were moistened with precum, and even though the head was not throbbing red, Willow could still tell that her cock was hard as steel. She gaped at it, and her vision once again caught the nearly indiscernible growth of her daughter. The shorts strained tighter, and Willow, with her hands and upper body laying upon Vicky, could undeniably feel everything spread further apart as her daughter burgeoned in size beneath her.


Willow was truly a complete victim to the irresistible pull of the powerful being before her. Her mind was addled with desire as her daughter mindless broadcast her intent for sex and pleasure in her sleep. The thick, nutty scent of precum wafted up from the wetted shorts, bringing with it a vague scent of femininity, of womanly arousal.


Willow fell victim to all of it. She scooted entirely onto the frame of Vicky, sitting her crotch on the stomach, which was soft but had muscles like steel a few layers beneath. Her legs spread out, and strained to land on the mattress on either side of Vicky. All the while, she didn’t take her gaze from the throbbing monster before her, afraid to leave it out of her sight, like it was a rabid beast.


She began rocking her hips, unashamedly copying her daughter by beginning to hump her. It was like she was humping a large, firm pillow, and she moaned in relief as her desperate clit finally was assuaged with a long drag across the firm surface. Her lips opened in a intense expression of self pleasure and bliss.


The growth did not stop. In fact, as Willow began to focus on pleasuring herself by humping her daughter, time began to simultaneously speed by and slow down. It was like Vicky’s growth was beginning to speed up. Nine feet tall came, and Willow was shocked by the sensation of her shins being lifted from the mattress. She was sitting entirely on Vicky now.


The thought aroused her greatly, and she began to speed up. The slow build up of arousal throughout the night had mader her desperate, and it wasn’t long before she was sweating and the smooth surface of her daughter’s stomach was glistening with Willow’s own feminine juices.


The pleasure built and her loins burned with pleasure like a miniature sun. She let out a long groan, and dragged her pussy slowly in her final hump. Her world positively exploded and tears of relief sprouted in her eyes. She mindlessly collapsed forward, her surroundings not mattering, still riding the wave of pleasure. She was dizzy for several moments.


But then she realized what she had collapsed towards. And froze as Vicky groaned and wriggled beneath her, shaking her entire body. She had fallen directly towards Vicky’s crotch,, and a huge pole of steely flesh was now pulsing against Willow’s face. Vicky moaned again, and bucked her hips at the sudden sensation.


At that moment, Willow was glad she had the magical trait of invulnerability. In the meantime since her hump session, Vicky had grown to be twice the size of Willow. Eleven feet. Willow was like a dwarf compared to the stature of her 19 year old daughter. And the monstrous penis, which had already been large, was twice as big as it had been. Relative to Vicky, her penis would’ve been nine and a half inches long, and six and a half inches in girth. To Willow, Vicky’s penis was 19 inches long and 13 inches in girth.


It was like a monstrous overgrown boa constrictor made out of steel had lept straight at her face. Willow’s head snapped back fast in whiplash, and her body followed that shock, her back meeting the firm skin of Vicky’s stomach with a loud clap. Willow was filled with the realization that if she didn’t have the power of invulnerability, she’d have gotten a concussion, and probably a massive bruise on her face. All from her daughter bucking her dick into her face subconsciously. She stared up at the white ceiling, aghast at the entire situation, before glancing down toward her daughter’s massive, baseball bat-like cock.


She realized immediately that her daughter must have long ago torn her way right out of her shorts with her growth. A pillar of naked erotic flesh pulsed intently, looming straight up into the air. Vicky’s foreskin was fully retracted and her glans shone a furious pink, actively oozing thick, white globs of precum that rolled down the glans and wetted it, making it glisten in the pale moonlight.


“M-mum?” A sultry voice asked confusedly from behind her. “Am I dreaming…?”


The voice shot through her like an icy spear, and Willow slowly drew her focus away from the massive schlong, tilting her gaze up more and more, until her head was nearly tilted upside down and she met the grey eyes of her pale daughter, eyelids hooded in sleepy arousal and staring positively mystified at the scene before them.


Willow just gaped. She had completely forgotten she was humping her sleeping daughter, who had the potential to wake up. Her sleeping daughter who had grown to be eleven feet tall. She gaped like a fish and tried to find the words to explain everything.


There was just silence. She didn’t know what to say. The groggy eyes of Vicky were focused upon her, but seemed to dart around the room in an attempt to assess the bizarre scene. Her daughter’s body was sat up slightly, against the headboard and wall. Her legs were long and huge enough that even laying on the bed, her feet touched the floor. She was basically sat in a peculiar way on Willow’s queen bed.


The bizarre silence finally ended as a tearing sound rang out in the room. The t-shirt finally lost its fight against Vicky’s encroaching growth, a split in one great tear from the plunge of her cleavage to her stomach. Her huge boobs, which had been restrained by the shirt, fell outward and jiggled in a massive, inhuman display of bosomry. Vicky’s large boobs were perky, perfectly shaped, and practically glowed in the moonlight. Pink nipples, erected like massive erasers, pointed into the air above Willow’s head. Ghostly pale areolae framed them, with pinkish montgomery glands contrasting against the pale skin. Willow stared.


“I-mum, I-uh, mu-” Vicky swallowed thickly, the loud noise overwhelming in the tense silence. “God. I’m so fucking turned on, mum!”


If there was any response Willow had expected it certainly wasn’t that one. But following the gaze of Vicky, she tilted her head down to Vicky’s crotch, and was reminded of her daughter;s enormous arousal. That had been teased and played with for what, the past half hour?


Vicky shifted and– seemingly ignoring her mother laying on her stomach– lifted a long pale arm and brought her hand to her turgid girl meat. Her hand grasped around it, and Vicky bucked her hips and bit off a curse as her cock throbbed and released a spurt of precum so voluminous it would’ve equalled to two times the size of a normal Futa’s full ejaculation. She could’ve aimed it into one of the cereal bowls in their kitchen and filled the whole thing. With one spurt.


“Holy shit,” Vicky bit off again. “I’m so fucking huge right now.”


Willow just watched, amazed, as her daughter gripped tightly at her massive meat and gently rubbed at a prominent vein on the side, breathing tightly through her teeth at the slightest movement on her sensitive cock. Even the fingers on Vicky’s massive, overgrown hands, did not touch tips as she gripped its sheer girth.


Vicky moaned, and moved her hand in one, agonizingly slow jerk. Her foreskin moved up with the jerk, folding sensually in on itself and sliding up the glistening head fluidly, pushing out great globs of precum, which fell and dripped in rivulets to Vicky’s massive hand. Her hand rode the foreskin right up to the very tip of her gland, before she brought it back down. And began yet another stroke, moaning so loudly that Willow felt like her skull was shaking in her skin.


It wasn’t long before Willow found herself being jostled in a dizzying array of motion as Vicky increased the speed of her strokes, not going blindingly fast but fast enough to shake the entire mattress. Vicky’s stomach tensed and untensed in pleasure, and Willow found herself disoriented and overwhelmed as Vicky's masturbation caused Willow's entire body to bob and sway. And Vicky wasn’t even focused on her. She was being effortlessly jiggled around and dominated, but all her daughter had eyes for was her own arousal and desperate need to release herself.


Eventually, after a few minutes of adjusting, Willow was able to grip her daughter in a particular way that lessened the motion, and focused again on her daughter, who was desperately stroking her penis now.


“Vicky,” Willow tried to grab her attention. Her daughter seemingly ignored her, still engrossed in her self pleasure. Willow’s voice was nearly inaudible amongst the loud noise of fapping and the bone-shaking groans and moans of her utterly enormous daughter, not to mention to protests coming from the bed as her daughter roughly jerked off. 


“Vicky!” Willow tried again. If anything, Vicky just became more single-minded in her quest for completion. Her hips bucked, her legs tensed and jolted in pleasure, her foot even stomped loudly against the floor, reverberating in the small room.


“VICKY!” Willow yelled at the top of her lungs.


“WHAT, MUM!? UgrHM!” Her daughter finally glanced at her, lifting her hand away from her cock in a gesture of annoyance. Unfortunately, that was just when Vicky’s pleasure finally hit climax. Her massive, foot and a half long girl cock, fell towards her stomach without the help of her hand to keep it pointed upwards. It pointed straight toward Willow, who was still seated awkwardly on her daughter. 


What must’ve been litres of semen spewed out of Vicky’s cock, her hips subconsciously bucking with the release. It was white, thick, and instead of coming out in a spurt, came out like a great hose of cum. And Willow was right in its way.


The gigantic load landed right on Willow's face, utterly drenching her immediately. It forced itself into her mouth, went up her nose and coated her eyes so all she could see was a sea of white. It coated her hair. And it was simply the first spurt.


A lot of the cum didn’t simply drip down. It wasn’t watery. It was thick and clung to her skin. By the end of the first spurt, her entire head was entirely covered in a coat of white cum. 


The second spurt immediately exploded out after the first finished, and drenched her entire upper body. Her favourite night dress, which she still had on, was completely soaked through and probably irreparably ruined. The cum ran down her frame slowly, clinging to her curves and her arms. Willow sat there, completely and utterly overwhelmed by something as simple as her daughter's ejaculate.


The third spurt, orgasm still going strong, splashed across her as Vicky’s hips gave a strong buck and caused the spraying penis to sway side to side. It was like she had fallen into a muddy puddle, she was completely fucking soaked in her daughter’s ejaculate.


Finally, the cock collided with the toned skin of Vicky’s naval, and the remaining spurts, 4, 5, 7, and 8 simply began to pool on her skin and drip to ruin the mattress and the bed sheets forever.


Conclusively, the cock gave one final jolt, and simply lay on top of Willow, impossibly heavy for what it was.


“Whoops.” Vicky spoke, voice meek.


Willow didn’t hear. 

Chapter End Notes:

A/N:

This was fun. Chapter 2 someday maybe hopefully?