- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:



The Mothership, and her fleet, were at a standstill.


Everything that had they had sent; recons, fighters, monsters, everything, had been completely and utterly destroyed. Most within minutes of entering the atmosphere. With so many casualties, and with humanity being so much larger than themselves, the Alien race was beginning talks of abandoning the planet entirely. It was far too dangerous and they had nothing powerful enough to even slightly injure a single human, let alone kill one. But, there was one thing stopping them. A distress beacon had been received. It came from one of the ships that had left the fleet despite being ordered to be on standby. As far as the Commander was concerned, it was perfectly logical to leave the crew, a punishment for their disobedience. No one aboard the bridge argued against the decision. However, as the Mothership began to lead the fleet away, another squad broke off and headed towards the massive planet. Morality was not much of a concern to the scientific, technological culture of the Aliens, but it wasn't non-existent. And some members of the fleet did not like the idea of leaving their own behind. The Mothership was quick to tell them that no further ships would return for them. They would be on their own.


They agreed to the risk, and headed to the coordinates of the distress beacon.



Natalie Veronica happily hurried around her apartment to get everything ready for her friends. Tonight was all about two things, food and fun! Snacks and drinks were laid out, consoles were hooked up with extra sitting nearby just in case, and board games were stacked neatly in a corner. So many things to do, so little time in the night. But the redhead was excited. Game Night was her favorite time of the month and she looked forward to spending time with all her friends. Tonight was going to be a pretty special one. All the regulars for Game Night were in attendance, no miss outs among them. But, even the ones who were always invited but usually couldn't come were available! The stars seemed to be aligning for a great time, and the wait for 5PM had been exhausting, but it was finally here!


Just as she finished putting some dips out, the door to her apartment opened (none of her friends bothered knocking, they were always welcome!). Natalie knew who it was before even turning, catching a whiff of menthol cigarette smoke.


“Ariel!” She greeted warmly. “So glad you could make it!


“Hey Nat,” Ariel replied, smiling. The two of them hugged. “I brought Sleepy with me.”


It was then that Natalie saw her, standing behind Ariel. A young woman whose black hair looked like she had just woken up and made a half hearted attempt to brush it. She wore a white t-shirt under an unzipped puffer vest, black yoga pants, and boots. On top of her head was a red and white beanie. A small, calm smile was on her sleepy face, her blue eyes slightly bloodshot.


“Heya Sleepyhead!” Natalie said, hugging her as well.


“What's up, Natty?” Mandy Carmichael replied simply.


“You look like you just woke up!” The redhead teased. As if on cue, before the sentence was even finished, Mandy's mouth stretched open in a big yawn.


“I did...” The tired gal replied, a little bashful.


It was not a surprise that Ariel and her on again, off again roommate had arrived first. They both lived in the complex, though on the other side of it. According to the lease, Ariel Bradson was the one renting the apartment and no one else. It was a small, single bedroom with little room for another body. Mandy Carmichael did not actually have a permanent residence, living inside a camper van that was almost always parked outside Ariel's unit. Her financial situation was not entirely clear to Natalie. From what she knew, the van was completely paid for and Mandy had been living in it for some time after being kicked out of her ex's house. Natalie had presumed this had happened because of the girl's messy habits, but had never gotten the full story. Mandy's tendency for messiness had diminished a considerable amount after living with Ariel, who wouldn't stand for such things in her apartment. The elderly woman working at the leasing office of the complex took pity on Mandy's homelessness and let her park the van in the complex so long as she wasn't disruptive. As the young woman spent most of her time napping, this was hardly a problem. As for her “homelessness”, Mandy didn't seem to mind it, herself. In fact, she seemed to enjoy it. She had no job, even though she somehow had money to buy food (though she tended to buy the cheapest food, her van often smelling of ramen). She bathed in Ariel's bathroom and often slept on her couch during the summer and winter. Mandy led a very simple and worry free life, one that was sort worthy of envy.


“Well, come in!” Natalie said. “Help yourselves to the snacks.”


“Don't mind if I do,” Mandy said, immediately going for a bag of Ray's potato chips.


“How's things at the Lantern, Ariel?”


“Oh my god, Natalie,” The bartender sighed with great exasperation. “I swear those guys get dumber every day. Jake was talking about making a new lunch menu...with VEGAN options.”


“Really?” Natalie replied, smirking.


“Yes! And he was like, 'I can make a killer Caesar Salad, blah blah blah' and I literally had to tell him that caesar dressing and Parmesan cheese aren't fucking vegan. He basically thought 'vegan' was another word for 'vegetarian'. God...ugh! It makes my head fucking hurt, I was SO close to breaking his fucking nose! Mother fucker doesn't even know what medium rare means for a burger and suddenly he thinks he can come up with new menus like he's Gordon fucking Ramsay! I just...gah! Just thinking about it makes me need a cigarette!”


“Yeah, why don't you go cool off for a moment?” Natalie said, giggling. Ariel was funny when she told stories of things that annoyed her. As the bartender headed out to the balcony to smoke, Natalie sat on the couch with Mandy, who was rapidly munching on chips. “How's it going with you, Sleepy?”


Mandy opened her mouth for a moment to speak, threatening to spew crumbs. Then, the sleepy gal seemed to remember her manners and swallowed.


“...yeah, uh...things are good. They're...” She shrugged simply. “They're good.”


“Great!” Natalie hadn't expected much. Not a lot happened in Mandy Carmichael's lazy life. Unless, of course, you were discussing dreams, in which case she had a lot to say.


“I'm sorry I didn't bring anything, I...” Mandy paused as another big yawn escaped her. “...don't really have a whole lot to share.”


“It's okay! I got a lot of things. And we'll get pizza later!”


“Cool, cool.” Mandy said, stuffing her face again.


Just then, the door to the apartment opened again, and Sarah Leheron and Neil Proctor walked in.


“Sarah! Neil!” Natalie exclaimed, bouncing up to greet them. She hugged Sarah first before turning to Neil, hugging him as well as giving him a kiss on the cheek. It was a little something extra she gave to the only boy in the group.


“Hey Natalie,” Neil said, hugging her back.


“I'm so glad you both could make it!”


“You bet,” Sarah said, smiling.


“Hey Neil,” Mandy called from the couch with a mouthful. “Sarah.”


“Well, hey Sleepyhead!” Sarah greeted. “Glad you can join us.”


“Mmm-hmmm!” Mandy's mouth was still full.


Just then, the apartment door opened again, and the scent of freshly baked cookies announced the arrival of Clarissa Fullerton before anyone even saw her. In one arm she held a tray of cookies, covered in saran wrap. In the other, to some surprise, was Mr. Snuggles, her teddy bear.


“Hey Claire!” Neil greeted her.


“Claire!” Sarah exclaimed, spinning around and hugging her friend. Then, she bent a little to bring her face to the brown bear. “And Mr. Snuggles!” She kissed him on his furry head and then playfully straightened his red bow tie. “Looking sharp as ever! So handsome!”


“Uh oh, I can't compete with that.” Neil said, smiling. It wasn't every day that Mr. Snuggles graced them with his presence outside of Claire's bedroom. The fact that he was here meant that Clarissa intended to spend the night. The bear only accompanied her on days when she felt particularly stressed or if she was going to sleep elsewhere. Neil suspected she didn't want her old friend to be 'lonely'.


“Sorry, Neil...we had a great run!” Sarah said, winking at him before walking with Clarissa over to the couch, hugging Mr. Snuggles against her ample bosom. When they sat down, Mandy took a turn hugging the bear and there was little doubt that Ariel would when she came in as well. Mr. Snuggles was often quite popular among the ladies.


Neil began to shut the door when it suddenly stopped midswing. He turned and saw Megan Brown quietly pushing her way in. He'd almost shut the door in her face.


“Oh...sorry, Megan.” Neil said. A small part of his spirits sank. Her lousy attitude often dampened everyone else's good time and Ariel would often lose her temper with the bookworm, often further ruining the buzz.


“It's okay,” Megan replied. And then, surprisingly, she offered Neil a small smile. “Hey Neil.”


“Hey.” Wow, he thought, Megan in a good mood? Maybe she wouldn't be such a drag tonight. It was looking to be a good night. He even saw that Sleepyhead had managed to make it. Almost the entire crew was...


“Wait! Wait!” A voice suddenly called. “Don't lock me out!”


Before Neil could hardly turn, another body came pushing through the door. He saw, by the height alone, who it was. Ellie Berrie was well over six feet tall, probably six two or three. As with Natalie Veronica, she had a full head of long, bright red hair, but hers had two long, braided pigtails on either side of her face, topped with a bright green beret. Natalie and Ellie had met at the Farmer's Market down over at Oakwood Falls and had become fast friends. Upon meeting, their first words to the other had been, “Oh my god! I LOVE your hair!”, spoken in unison. Neil supposed only girls could form a friendship over hair, but the two began talking and probably would have done so for hours if Ellie's boss hadn't angrily told her to get back to work selling the strawberries.


Despite being from the small town of Oakwood Falls, Ellie was not much of a country girl. In fact, she seemed to yearn for a more urban lifestyle, often complaining of how there was nothing to do at home and how the nearby farms often reeked of fresh cowshit. There had been talks, at one point, of her moving in with Natalie or some similar arrangement. Megan, no doubt, wanted that to happen as much as she'd want the apocalypse to happen. Ellie was almost as bubbly and extroverted as Natalie, and when Megan had been introduced to the former, Neil had heard her grumble, “Oh god...there's TWO of them...”


“ELLIE!” Natalie cried, happily.


“NATTY!” Ellie cried back.


The two came together in a big hug, their arms almost catching Neil inside as they went. Instead, both women ended up accidentally slapping Neil over the head.


“Whoop! Sorry Neil!” Natalie said, giggling and hugging Ellie.


“It's alright,” Neil replied, smiling. “I thought I was going to be a part of the hug for a moment.”


“You can be!” Ellie said, suddenly throwing her arms around Neil. Natalie laughed and joined in, and Neil was now sandwiched between them, both of their ample chests pressed against him. Natalie offered a kiss on the cheek.


“Alright!” Natalie said, releasing Neil. “Wow! Everyone's here! That hasn't happened in a LONG time!”


That much was true. Mandy often was too lazy to join and the drive for Ellie was about two hours. It wasn't every day that the whole group got together. But all members of the gang were here tonight. Ariel came back in from smoking and all the young ladies sat around and began conversing with lively energy. Even the normally shy Clarissa, aided with her favorite bear and the company of all her good friends, was very talkative. Neil sat next to Sarah, putting his arm around her and simply watched all the conversations happened. While it hadn't been part of the plan, he had a feeling he'd be leaving tonight without Sarah. She'd brought a pair of yoga pants with her and there were wine bottles lined up on the kitchen table. Some drinking was going to happen and Neil began to wonder if he should stay the night as well. Someone had to keep this gang of ladies in line. They often became...mischievous when the alcohol started flowing through their brains.



The final squad from the fleet, consisting of one Recon Craft and several fighters, slowly approached the sliding glass door of Natalie Veronica's apartment, left ajar by Ariel after she'd come back in. Running a scan through the glass, the Aliens realized that several of the humans they had been encountering throughout their stay at this planet had congregated here. The distress beacon was coming from further back in the immense cavern, so the squad would have to pass the giant humans to reach it. The Fighters would not be able to carry the lost crew, only the Recon Craft was big enough, and so, it slowly entered, leaving the rest of the squad behind. The Pilot of the ship knew that it would best to stay high to avoid being detected and began to inch the ship up high. However, one of the humans, this one much taller than the rest, came bounding across the room. They narrowly avoided her colliding directly into them, but the air of her movement blew them off course, causing them to soar into the wall, rebound off it, and crash towards the ground, the sound lost under the laughter of the human girls.



Sarah would have stepped on it if she hadn't happened to glance down.


Neil had left to pick up the pizza and she had gotten up with Ellie to get a drink. There was a bottle of strawberry wine that the red head seemed keen to try. Sarah had followed and her eyes happened to glance down and seen the small object. It had been very close, her right foot was in mid swing as she stepped and she only barely managed to retract it before squishing it. It was lucky she'd seen the thing at all. Sarah Leheron had not been able to see her feet standing upright since she was fifteen and the tiny disc was only just visible beyond the swell of her chest. Still, the moment she saw it, she recognized it. It was the same strange thing she'd seen at the park!


Curious, she bent and reached down for the object. Her butt was hardly in the air for two seconds before one of her friends offered a firm spank to her rear. Sarah straightened and turned to see Natalie stifling giggles.


“Sorry,” She said. “I couldn't resist!”


“Is this yours?” Sarah asked, holding up the disc. “It was on the floor here.”


Natalie looked at the disc and, as she did, her smile slowly faded and a curious expression came to her face.


“It was on the floor?”


“Yeah, right here. I almost stepped on it.”


“That's...” Natalie didn't finish. Instead, she turned and walked towards her office. When she came back out, she held an identical disc in her hands.


“Oh, so they are yours?” Sarah asked.


“I don't think so...” Natalie replied. “I know I have a lot of collectibles and trinkets, but I don't remember anything like these.”


“That's weird...” Sarah said. “But what's weirder is, I think I saw one of these over at the park this morning.”


“Really?”


“Yeah.”


“Maybe they're just some toy or something,” Natalie shrugged. “I mean, it's totally possible I bought them and just don't remember. Or, maybe someone sent them to me. I dunno!”


“I guess...” Sarah replied, uncertain.



Inside both Recon Crafts was chaos. The crews were tossed to and fro in the cabins, and the view outside the windows repeatedly shifted. Eyes, boobs, poking fingers, more eyes, more boobs, they were at the mercy of the humans who clutched their ships. Both ships were heavily damaged and could not fight back.



“Hey Ellie,” Natalie asked her tall friend, who came out of the kitchen with a full glass of wine. “You ever see one of these?”


Ellie leaned forward and examined the disc.

“Nope!” She answered, taking a deep swig from her glass. “What is it?”


“We're not sure,” Sarah said. “But I found one at the park, and now there's two here at Natty's apartment.”


Ellie plucked the one out of Sarah's hand and held it up to her eyes for a moment. “I don't know...just looks like a toy spaceship to me. Natty has a lot of toys, so it's probably hers.”


“I didn't buy those,” Natalie replied. “...at least I'm pretty sure I didn't.”


“You probably did and you just UUUURP!”



For a moment, the crew thought for sure they were to be eaten. A greet green eye had peered into the ship, then it had been lowered to the massive creatures mouth. Spittle misted onto them as its deafening vocalizations boomed from it. Then, abruptly a loud guttural eruption roared out from the widening mouth. More spit rained onto them as the gust of warm, moist air breezed blew against them. A scent came with it. A strange, strong but sweet smell that permeated throughout the cabin and somehow seemed to seep into their suits and helmets. Immediately, they began to feel dizzy.



Sarah smiled and nodded at Ellie, who clasped a hand over her mouth from the sudden belch. The smell of the wine she'd drank floated in the air. “Good points, good points,” She said.


“Excuse me...sorry,” Ellie said bashfully.


“What are you guys talking about?” Ariel called from the armchair.


“You ever seen one of these?” Natalie replied, showing her one of the discs.


“Uhhh...” The bartender said, thoughtfully examining the object. “Not really, no. What about you, Sleepy?”


Mandy took the disc and looked at it for a moment. “What is it?” She asked.


“It looks like a little spaceship.” Natalie said.


“Is it not one of your collection things?” Ariel said.


“I don't think so.”


“I found some at the park too,” Sarah said. Ellie held up the second one. “But now these two are at Natalie's apartment.”


“Huh.” Ariel replied, shrugging. She didn't seem particularly interested in the whole thing.


“Dude, we're being invaded by tiny aliens!” Mandy said, grinning.


“Yeah right,” Ariel said. “If that were the case, I'd hope they'd have more durable ships. Even just holding it that thing feels pretty fragile.”


“Yeah, they are.” Sarah said. “I accidentally sat on one at the park and it got all smooshed.”


“Really?” Mandy asked with a laugh.


“How did you accidentally sit on one?” Ariel balked.


“Someone must have left in on the bench!” Sarah replied defensively. “I don't know!”


“Typical woman,” Ariel teased. “Never looks before she sits.”


“Yeah, you're right, I just plop my ass where ever I want without thought.” Sarah said, shrugging before suddenly plopping herself down on Ariel's lap. The bartender gasped as the weight hit her, but was smiling. “You good?”


“Yeah, I'm great,” Ariel said. “What's up baby girl?”


“Not much.”


“Well, now I'm curious about something.” Mandy said, still looking at the disc. She stood up and then delicately placed it on the seat of the couch.



The constant shaking came to an abrupt end, and the crew aboard dazedly tried to get back onto their feet to try and escape the damaged ship. As they attempted to climb out the bashed front, movement above caught their eye as they soon beheld a great mass of ass in black yoga pants descending down atop of them. They only barely made it back inside the ship when the rear came down heavily. The roof of the vessel immediately sank, bending frames and further damaging consoles. For a terrible moment, those inside were terrified that the walls would clamp in on them and squish them. Mercifully, due to the massive cushion they were rested on, even the full weight wasn't enough to completely flatten the ship.



“What are you doing?” Ariel asked, looking around Sarah at Mandy.


“Oh wow,” Mandy said, lifting herself back up. “Man, even on the couch, sitting on it still kinda fucks it up.”


“Thanks for testing that for us, Sleepy.” Sarah said, shaking her head a little. A small smile was on her face.

“So are we gonna play anything?” Ellie asked. She had taken a seat on the couch with Clarissa and was the current holder of Mr. Snuggles. But it was clear by her bright eyes and tapping foot that she had a lot of energy stored up.


“Sure!” Natalie said. “Anyone up for some DDR? I saw some people playing it at the arcade at the mall and...it's been so long! I thought it'd be a perfect game to blow some steam!”


“What's DDR?” Clarissa inquired.


“Dance Dance Revolution,” Sarah answered, finally standing from Ariel's lap. “You've seen it before, Claire. That game where you step on the arrows on the pad?”


“Oh,” Clarissa replied slowly. “I-I'm not really good at that game...”


“I don't think anyone other than Nat's really any good at that game.” Ariel said.


“Well I haven't played in awhile, so I'll be rusty.” Natalie shrugged, walking over to her TV cabinet. She set the small disc she'd been holding down near her Xbox One, losing all interest in it. “But it'll be fun! Help me set it up, Sarah?”

“Sure thing!” Sarah smiled.


“I'll help too!” Ellie exclaimed, eagerly bounding up, giving Mr. Snuggles back to Clarissa.



Despite the fact that no distress signal had been sent, the Fighters knew that their Recon Ship was not coming back out. They had a decent view from outside the sliding patio door. Within mere moments of the ship going in, they had collided with one of the humans, causing them to crash. A very poor start to a dangerous mission. However, there was a silver lining. The initial ship, the one they had come to rescue, had been brought out. With both ships now visible, there was still a slimmer of hope to salvage the mission. The Fighters were built to only house one pilot, but these were desperate times. A second being could be squeezed in, but it would require six of the Fighters to stay intact, and having an extra passenger (who would be not have much in terms of 'being strapped in) would severely limit mobility. Still...they knew their objective, and they were determined to try.


The fleet of Fighters slowly glided through the patio door. Soaring over the heads of the many girls, the fleet headed for Natalie Veronica's TV. The other ship was still held by Mandy, who seemed to grow less and less interested in it by the minute. The Fighters began to slowly lower themselves down to reach the cabinet when the three girls setting up the game bounced back to their feet. Sarah and Natalie caused no issues, but the tall Ellie did, the top of her head reaching just high enough to place her green beret directly in the path of the alien vessels. The Fighters swerved, some crashing into the top of her hat, while others lost control of their ships with the radical move, causing them to go into a tailspin into both Sarah and Natalie, and even more simply nosedived straight to the ground. Those that managed to stay airborne were too busy wrestling with their controls to even attempt to do anything for their falling comrades.



With the DDR mats set up and the disc put in the console, the girls stood up.


“Alright!” Natalie said. “Who wants to play first!”


“Me!” Ellie cried, immediately hopping onto one of the pads. Her ankle high boots obliterated almost all of the Fighters that had landed on her pad. Only one survived, but he would have rather being crushed. Instead, his vessel was quickly stuck in a semi-wet glob of mud stuck within the treads of her boots. The goop sealed him inside, escape becoming impossible. The strength of his harness was put to the ultimate test as the ship soared with Ellie's feet as she began stepping on the arrows of her pad, pantomiming playing.


“You gotta take your boots off,” Natalie interrupted. “Or you might literally crush the sensors or whatever.”


“Oop! Sorry!” The fruit picker said, dropping herself onto the floor. Her wide butt flattened a Fighter that had landed 'safely' in the carpet. She then began to untie her boots.


“Anyone else?” Natalie asked, turning to her friends.


Megan didn't reply, merely kept reading a comic she had brought. Next to her, an uncertain Clarissa simply shook her head. Mandy and Ariel had begun a conversation, not even hearing Natalie at all. Sarah simply shrugged.


“You two can play first.” She said.


“Wait, but I'm not as good as you!” Ellie pointed out.


“It's okay,” Natalie replied. “I think our difficulties can be different from each others.”


“Thank god!”


“Do you think it's okay for us to play this?” Sarah asked. “Won't you get a complaint or something?”


“It's not that late,” Natalie shrugged. “Besides, I'm on the ground floor! There's no one under me to annoy!” She turned back to Ellie who was standing back up. “You ready?”


“Yep!” Ms. Berrie replied happily.


“Okay...” Natalie replied absently, as she focused on starting up the game. When it came to selecting difficulty, Ellie immediately picked beginner. Natalie, however, considered her options for a moment before picking standard. Then, came the time to pick one of the many songs. “Oh geez...do you have any preference, Ellie?”


“Uh, no, I don't think so.”


“Okay, we'll just go rando!”


“You're totally gonna win.” Ellie said, suddenly looking a little bashful.


“You got it, Ellie!” Sarah cheered, sitting between Mandy and Clarissa.


“Just shake that ass.” Ariel jokingly called, leaning in her chair to pour herself another drink.


Ellie obediently began following the bartender's advice, immediately shaking her hips side to side. Natalie laughed and immediately joined in, her wider rear wiggling in her blue yoga pants. She leaned forward, shaking her hips faster as she did.



Several Fighters had landed on and around Natalie Veronica. Those that went into a tail spin found themselves crashing against the generous swell of her unrestrained bosom. Those that nose dived crashed down towards the pads that she and her friends had set up. And a couple that managed to regain control of their ship to avoid a tailspin managed to steer away from her chest and swing around her, only to get caught in a lively forest of red hairs. The pilots ejected from the their ships but were so caught among the hairs that their bodies were quickly sent tumbling down with their Fighters, spinning so much that disorientation made their jetpacks useless. They fell the length of the red mane, which ended right above the top shelf of Natalie's butt, rolling along it. Had one of the pilots not managed to dig their long fingers between the blue threads and caught himself and his comrade, they would have rolled off the end and simply fallen all the way down. For a moment, there was calm.


Then, the shaking started.


The hips swung hard to the right, the cheeks then followed, swaying like jello on a plate. The tiny riders held on as the “land” around them seemed to come alive, violent quaking with each jiggle as the hips continued to sway. Eventually, as the shaking grew faster, the force was to much and the pilot lost his grip. The two tiny aliens were flung from the jiggling mass of ass and began free falling to the ground. One of them managed to activate their jetpacks in a desperate bid to save themselves. Unfortunately, as they were once again spinning in air, configuring themselves was all but impossible, and when the jetpack began to launch them, it took them back straight up towards the giant butt. The hips were in midswing and the cheeks parted as they jostled, and in that instance the two tiny would be invaders were flown straight between them. And the redhead would not feel them when her cheeks came together again with enough force to squash them both.


On the ground, things were not much better as the aliens scrambled to avoid being flattened under the soft, fleshy soles of Natalie's well pedicured feet. Running became difficult however when the ground began to quake under them as the immense rear shook high above them, shaking the earth beneath the feet of its owner along with it.


Music was not an unknown concept to the aliens, but at their tiny size the sounds coming of the massive speakers resembled anything but. The heavy dance beats were more akin to explosions, which is what the small beings thought the booming din was. They frantically began to search for the source of sound, so lost in fear that the hardly noticed when the feet began to move. And many would still not notice and were quickly squished under the soft but heavy flesh before they even realized they were in danger. The broken remains of the Fighters were shattered even more, many pieces stuck the sole of the foot, but nowhere near sharp enough to pierce the thick skin. Those that had survived their nose dive were wiped out within seconds as the feet stomped and hopped to the beat.


Those who had tailspinned were even worse off. With no bra to hold them, the large boobs flopped and bounced wildly. With no threads to hold onto, those trapped atop the cleavage were tossed into the air and thrown about. A few were thrown off the chest and plummeted to the pad, where they were quickly stamped out of existence. The majority inevitably were tossed between the mountains, the loud and quick beat of the heart filling their ears. Steam fogged up their helmets as the breasts began to sweat, making the skin slicker. The boobs were too soft to squish their tiny “prey” but many helmets were smashed when the mounds of flesh came together. Many choked on the poisonous air. A couple of aliens were caught in a large bead of sweat that rolled down the wall of her chest, down her belly and past her navel before coming to a stop at the hem of her yoga pants. The aliens tried to grab onto the blue threads, which began to suck up the ball of sweat. As their disgusting bubble disappeared, the aliens fell between the gap between yoga pants and pelvis and fell into the moist cavern within the thong.



“Oh my god...” Natalie breathed as she tried to keep up with the game. Her hands had reached up and grabbed hold of her flailing chest. “My boobs are gonna jump out of my top!”


That got a laugh out of Sarah, Ellie, Mandy, and Ariel. Clarissa just covered her mouth, blushing. Megan looked up from her comic for a moment to look at the bouncy backsides of the two redheads jumping around. If it had been anyone else, she might have looked longer, but those two were a handful....in more ways than one. She watched only a second longer before going back to her comic. Plates and cups rattled on the coffee table as the two young ladies bounded around. Finally, the song ended and the two girls came together in a congratulatory hug. Two pilots on Ellie's own chest were squashed as the two bosoms pressed against the other.


“That was fun!” Ellie exclaimed, practically skipping off her pad.


“Yeah!” Natalie replied, adjusting her top as if to make sure her girls weren't going to pop out and say hello. “Anyone else want to...?”


She was interrupted by a loud belch that reverberated through the living room. All eyes turned to Sarah Leheron, who held a soda can in one hand. Her only reaction to everyone's gaze was to smile.


“Scuse me.” She said simply.


“Holy shit, you really are your mom's kid.” Ariel replied, sipping on her own drink.


“Yeah, well I...” Sarah stopped in mid sentence, her mouth snapping shut and her cheeks puffing out slight. She began to pat her chest with her hand.



Some of the remaining Fighters, aware of the fate of those that went towards the TV, attempted to drift down towards the coffee table, where Mandy had finally dropped the Recon ship she'd been holding. This was closer to the gigantic ladies than desired, but many of them seemed preoccupied, making it easier to slip by them. The Fighters tried to be careful but had to swerve when Ellie came bounding off her DDR pad. This brought some of the tiny vessels close to Sarah Leheron. The ships almost crashed into her, but managed to avoid colliding with her lips. But their ordeal was far from over. The cavernous mouth opened and from the dank depths arose a powerful, booming roar that it vibrated the ships. The force of the air expelled sent the Fights spinning, most of them spiraling down to Sarah's heaving chest while fell further and bounced off her thighs.


The soft skin of the breasts did little to the ships other than dent their hulls. But the hand that began to beat against the flesh flattened and pulverized the tiny Fighters, shredding them into bits. Any of their pilots who weren't immediately crushed found themselves rolling down the soft skin and swallowed up between the immense cleavage.



After beating at her chest for another moment, Sarah was able to force her next burp, ending the bloat in her belly.


“Feel better?” Mandy asked, smiling.


“A lot.” Sarah answered, grinning.


“So does anyone else want to play?” Natalie asked again.


“I'll play.” Mandy said, standing up.


“How is Mr. Snuggles today?” Sarah said to her best friend, who held the brown bear against her. Neil's guess about her reasons for bringing him were absolutely correct. As he had been a long time companion, it felt wrong to leave him alone for extended periods.


“He's okay,” Clarissa said with a small smile. In some ways, Mr. Snuggles had seen better days. His fur wasn't as bright as it used to be, there were several areas were he had clearly been resewn together (his right eye had been restitched on several times), and a few small stains stood out on his bowtie. Still, all of these were the signs of a toy well loved, and a young, teary eyed Clarissa had stood anxiously next to her mother as she had sewn the bear up, as if an operation was being performed. Such occasions made Claire very reluctant for anyone else to handle her treasured companion for fear of “hurting” him. Being allowed to hold Mr. Snuggles meant that Clarissa Fullerton viewed you as a good friend. As such, it was no surprise that she freely offered him over to Sarah.


“He's so cute.” Sarah said, hugging him. Then she set him on her lap, faced him towards Clarissa, and puppeted his arm to wave at her. “Hi momma!”


“Hi, Mr. Snuggles.” Clarissa said, wiggling her fingers at him. She then scooted closer to Sarah. The Aliens that had survived the bounce off Sarah's thigh were dazedly trying to escape their ruined ships when the full weight of Clarissa's butt came down onto them. The Fighters, unable to take anymore, were flattened, their crews pancaking with them. Clarissa pet Mr. Snuggles on his head before taking him back and nuzzling his nose against hers.


Ariel, sitting on the armchair next to the couch, watched Sarah and Clarissa play with Mr. Snuggles for a moment when a shiver suddenly coursed through her. A cold wind had suddenly hit her skin. She turned and saw she'd forgotten to shut the patio door, letting the chilly night air in, and she stood up and walked over to close it. The remaining Fighters, who had begun to declare the mission lost and retreat back to the fleet, were now trapped. They had been making their way towards the exit, but the giant young lady had beaten them to it. Instead of going back to the armchair, Ariel turned and headed for the kitchen, putting herself right into the path of the desperate tiny ships.


This time, most of the ships were miraculously able to steer out of her way, suffering only two casualties. One pilot, too caught off guard by the sudden turn, flew straight between her breasts. Ordinarily, the ship would have been caught between the soft skin, but instead there was a massive box of cigarettes already snugly tucked in the bosom. In the sheer nick of time, the pilot managed to eject but part of his chair struck something as it was launched and he was sent into a spiral upward as the Fighter exploded against the box. The pilot hovered in air for a moment before gravity retook him and he plummeted back down between the mounds of flesh, held open by the long container of smokes. He fell through the skin, slid down the wall of the belly and, just before he hit the hem of the pants, managed to get enough of his senses back to remember his jet back. Jamming one of his long fingers on the button, the pilot launched himself back upward. This prevented himself from sinking into Ariel's pants but now caused himself to soar within the small, moist cave of her navel. A series of immense quakes and guttural sounds shook the fleshy walls around him and the pilot tried to peek out to see if there was another place he might be able to use his pack to escape to. But as he approached the edge, an immense thing came into view from seemingly out of nowhere, its massive form blocking out the light, plunging him in darkness.


Ariel came back out from the kitchen with a newly poured glass of liquor, rubbing her exposed belly as she did.


“I hope Neil gets back here soon,” She said aloud. “I'm starved.” The snacks that had been laid had been hit hard by the hungry girls. There was more back in the cabinets in the kitchen, but they were all eager for the upcoming pizza.


“Me too!” Natalie panted as she tried to keep up with the new song she and Mandy were now playing. Once again, Megan's eyes peeked over the top of her comic towards Sleepy's backside.


“I can text him,” Sarah offered, returning Mr. Snuggles and then reaching for her phone.


“GAH!” Natalie replied.


“You good?” Ariel asked, taking a sip as she sat back down in the armchair.


“My boobs keep almost jumping out of my top!” The redheaded streamer said, now literally holding her breasts as she continued playing.


“You should've kept your bra on.” Sarah replied absently as she focused on her phone.


“Kept it on? I've been in my pjs all day!” Natalie said.


“Speaking of which...” Ariel said, reaching forward and placing her glass on the coffee table. Then, she reached behind her and fiddled with the back of her shirt. After a couple of moments of tugging, she pulled her undone bra out from the boob window of her top and tossed it aside. A couple of Fighters, having spotted a small vent on the floor near the armchair, were flying towards it in hopes it would lead to an escape. Their plan was thwarted as the DD sized bra dropped down, trapping one of the ships in one of its giant cups. A wing of the second Fighter was sheared off and it plunged into the carpet nearby. “Ooo...that feels SO much better.” Ariel sighed, her chest moving much more freely as she reached for her drink again.


“That's actually a good idea.” Sarah pipped in, putting her phone down. She stood up, unzipped her pink hoodie and draped it over the couch. Then, re-enacting Ariel's maneuvers, she managed to undo her own bra and remove it without taking off her red tank top. She tossed the brassiere over on top of Ariel's, where one of its cups covered the second Fighter that had lost its wing.


“Yeah...” A sweaty Mandy sighed as she and Natalie turned from their newly beaten level. She stripped off her puffer vest and tossed it aside and then lifted the back of her white t-shirt and began working on her own bra.


“Well, if everyone else is...” Ellie giggled, unbuttoning her own shirt.


Clarissa Fullerton, too shy to undress in front of other people, placed Mr. Snuggles down on the couch and excused herself to the bathroom. Megan Brown simply stayed where she was, though her eyes kept straying from her comic books. In the end, five bras ended up on the floor, piled on top of each other. Even Clarissa, not wanting to draw attention to herself by going against the flow, dropped her onto the others before going back to the couch to hold Mr. Snuggles. With their boobs free from their harnesses, the girls nestled in, ready to get comfortable.


No one else seemed particularly interested in DDR, so Natalie turned it off. She was about to suggest another game when she saw all her friends simply sitting around the couch talking, so instead she sat down and joined them. Empty bellies rumbled and groaned, and hungry eyes turned to what little remained of the snacks. Clarissa's baked goods had mostly been spared, as the young baker often insisted that they be eaten last (as had been dictated in her own home). With not much else to fall back on; sodas, wine, and liquor were consumed. It wasn't long before a steady stream of giggles filled the apartment as conversations gradually became less and less innocent, going from games and food to sex toys and dicks. Ariel casually inquired to Sarah, the only one at present with a boyfriend, about how sex was with Neil. Mandy, not without noticeable interest, asked about the size of his penis, a question that turned Ellie and Megan's heads. Sarah, who was not completely without her mother's sensibilities, ordinarily would not have entertained such questions...but after a few drinks, the young lady begin to drift more towards “Aunt” Valerie's braggadocios behavior. She proudly told that Neil was quite gifted, not only with talent, but a rather...endowed tool. Mandy then wondered aloud if he had inherited that from his father. The apartment filled with shrill laughter.


The remaining Aliens were now more terrified than they ever had been. The booming vocalizations of the humans rattled the hulls of their ships and echoed so loudly within their skulls that their heads began to throb. Worse, the vent that they had been planning to use was now blocked by a massive brassiere. Fortunately another was quickly spotted on the far wall opposite to their location. They'd have to fly over the humans to do so, but there was no other option. Desperate for any escape, they began to hurry towards the vent, trying to gain altitude quickly as they went.


That was when the door opened and Neil Proctor returned, carrying five pizza boxes.


“Neil!” All the girls, except the shy Clarissa and introverted Megan, cheered almost in unison. They all looked at each other in a moment of shared astonishment and then began to laugh again. Neil could see the wine glasses dotting the table. He would be dealing with, at the very least, five drunk girls. Clarissa would only drink enough to get a little tipsy (maybe) and Megan was more of a wild card. Either she would sit there and ignore everyone, drink a small amount to get a buzz, or she'd be drunk with the rest. Given that she seemed to be in a better mood tonight than usual...


The boxes were lined up on the coffee table and opened and soon the apartment smelled like a pizzeria. Neil could practically hear a symphony of tummy rumbles from his lady friends. Those poor pizzas. They wouldn't stand a chance. He'd probably have to fight for more than three slices. And with Ariel on their side, the ladies had a significant advantage. Ultimately, he could forget about indulging in any real drinking. His role tonight would be to make sure that these girls stayed out of trouble, which basically meant keeping them at the apartment. No doubt his hands would be full. But then the generous bosoms pressed against his arms and chest and soft lips smacking against his cheeks as 'thank you' hugs and kisses started and he remembered the perks of having all these gal pals.


As the women leapt onto Neil to show their appreciation, their hair flowing and the air moving with them. These things caused the tiny ships to be blown off course, with many of them crashing into each other, forcing their pilots to eject and go into a tailspin towards the ground...a very cheesy ground. But by the time one of the unfortunate aliens even began to realize that the ground was sticking to him, darkness enveloped him and suddenly he was tossed around violently, being sprayed with warm water. Then, a loud wet noise and he was falling again and when he landed this time it was into what felt like a lake of fire.


Natalie chased her first couple of bites with a few gulps of soda. The resulting belch rang through the apartment. A few minutes, a smaller one came Ariel, followed by a winning roar from Sarah. All the girls laughed. Neil's prediction came true. Within twenty minutes most of the boxes (as well as the wine bottles) were empty. Literally anything seemed to make the the ladies go into full hysterical laughter and they found new waves of energy, their movements and gestures were far more animated. At one point Sarah, Natalie, and Ellie got up and began spontaneously dancing, bouncing around and bumping hips against each other. It was quite a sight, but Neil eventually had to tell them to stop as not only were they knocking things over with their bounding around (not to mention with their wide rear ends), but he was afraid that Natalie's neighbors would lodge a noise complaint.


There were now only two aliens left inside the apartment. One was trapped in Ariel's navel, cowering at the roaring gurgles and quakes from her busy belly. It cowered even more when the gigantic hands rubbed and patted against the flesh. There was no ship, there was no fleet to come get him. He was trapped here with the towering humans with no escape.


The other survivor was trapped in a dark void. The pilot could not see anything but was constantly thrown to and fro. Disoriented beyond believe, the tiny alien could do nothing but blindly wander and crawl around, digging his fingers into soft fibers of the thong as well as the slimy, fleshy walls. Loosened by the alcohol, Megan began to lose control over her restraint. She became more animated, more talkative...even more friendly in general. Some of this, however, was a deliberate act to make the others think she was more drunk than she actually was. That way, they wouldn't question anything when the anti-social Megan Brown suddenly smacked Sarah on the butt as she bent to grab some more food.


It had been great. The softness of the jeans, the ripple under her hand which were then brushed by gorgeous locks of brunette hair when Sarah yelped and turned around. The loud slap stopped all the conversations and they all looked at Megan with surprise. Normally, Megan would have thought she had gone way, WAY too far. But she was just buzzed enough that she simply laughed and yelled, “Got you!”. The others watched her for a moment before they too started giggling. Wow, Megan's SUPER drunk, they thought! There'd be no complaints on that. Silly, drunk Megan would undoubtedly be way more fun than regular Megan. Rather than question it, they embraced the change of character.


What Megan had not taken into account was that Sarah had her own buzz going. Moreover, Megan was unaware of the influence that Sarah's “Aunt Val” had implanted in her as a child. Rather than simply laugh at Megan's “drunken” foolishness, Sarah leaned into it. Or rather sat into it as she suddenly brought her wide rear down on Megan's lap, causing the bookworm to gasp.


“Got YOU!” Sarah said, looking down at Megan's wide eyes. Then, like a dancer in a club, Sarah began to twist and grind in her lap. What parts of Megan's brain that held to sobriety desperately tried to regain control because the other parts were beset by the a series of impulsive urges. A desire to reach out and grab both of Sarah's large breasts (she definitely was her mother's daughter) and squeeze them, bouncing them slightly; a desire to sniff her long brunette hair; and finally, a desire to turn her head and kiss the girl right on the lips. The desires were so strong that Megan's body began to shiver.


The alien trapped in the void had narrowly avoided being squashed by Sarah's immense booty dropping down, but the impact had tossed him about the darkness harshly, causing him to collide into the fleshy walls, smashing his helmet. Immediately, he began to choke on the poisonous air, but that was only the beginning. Something began to leak into his helmet and feel it. A warm, thick, slimy fluid. Panicked, the alien attempted to move, but he found his hands slipping and sliding. His new prison had always been warm, but now it was hot and unbearably human. Unbeknownst to him, he had been hurled into a new “chamber” and with every thrust of the massive ass above, he was slowly pushed in deeper and deeper. A dim part of the extraterrestrial being was aware he was dying, but his panicking mind refused to go quietly, and he thrashed against the slimy walls as best he could.


Megan was aware of what was happening: if she did not get Sarah Leheron off her lap, her secrets would, quite literally, burst from within her. She began to push Sarah off with a trembling arm, but a deeper part of her didn't want to lose out on the best orgasm she would ever have. But then, Sarah's ass was suddenly pulled off.


“Sarah, get off her.” Neil Proctor, the only fully sober person in the room, said, gently tugging his giggling girlfriend off Megan.


“Why?” Sarah asked, wrapping an arm around Neil. “Did you want a turn, sweetie?”


He smiled at her because, as a matter of fact, that sounded great to him. Still, he turned back to Megan, whose trembling and subtle change of demeanor had not gone unnoticed. “You okay, Megan?” He asked.


“I really have to pee.” Megan blurted out without thinking. She rose from the couch and hurried to the bathroom. As the door closed, Ariel laughed.


“You almost squeezed her like a lemon,” The bartender quipped, then laughed along with Mandy and Ellie.


The final alien, trying desperately to decide what to do, was suddenly thrown from his “cave” as the giant woman leaned forward, her booming laughter nearly deafening him. His senses overwhelmed by his plummet and the incredible din, he didn't even realize that his body was suddenly submerged in a large, warm pool of dark liquid. It wasn't until the waters starting raging and violently pulling him with it that he knew something was amiss, and by then it was far too late. He was pulled into a new darkness and fell for what seemed like miles before landing into an even warmer body of water. The rumbles and gurgles that had frightened him whilst standing within the navel were magnified enormously. But all of these were dwarfed as he felt his suit being to literally melt off of him. Knowing what was happening, he quickly sent a distress call to the fleet, begging for them to come back and rescue him.


No response was given, and as the acidic water leaked into his suit, filling his mind with terrible agony, his last thought was wishing he had stayed with the Mothership.


The desperate call for help did, in fact, reach the fleet. The monitors on the Bridge were filled with towering, curvy girls that were giggling and laughing and prancing about. They heard bellies rumble, loud roaring belches, large rears being smacked, inside views between mountainous boobs, the dirty undersides of soles of shoes, ships being sat on, and more. The customs of these strange, massive beings were beyond the comprehension of the sterile, cold world of the high tech aliens. But, with their incredible size, they were a force to be reckoned with. Every party that had gone down to investigate the planet had met a violent end and that was with humanity being completely oblivious to their new visitors. Should they become aware, fighting the humans would be a completely futile effort. The planet was therefore deemed a hazard to avoid and the fleet continued on into the dark vacuum of space, hoping to find a more suitable target to invade.


As for Natalie Veronica's “Game Night”, it turned out to be one of the best. Many more games were played, each dotted with bouts of laughter that often resulted in tears. Even Megan would go on to admit it had been an incredible time. Everyone ended up spending the night and then the gang went out to breakfast the next morning. Upon their return, the group sat and talked for a little more before finally and slowly departing. Natalie Veronica, hoping to do some cleaning before going on to shower and prepare for an afternoon stream, would eventually rediscover a small Recon Craft that Mandy had left on the table.


She held it up and looked at it again, still struggling to remember where it had come from. Had it been a collectible she had purchased? Maybe but she didn't have that many collections and none of them involved spaceships. Whatever it was, it had been flattened and broken by Mandy's ass.


Natalie favored it for a moment longer before tossing it into the trash and heading off to shower.