- Text Size +

It was approaching eleven thirty when Natalie Veronica finally opened her eyes. As a successful video game streamer on Twitch, as well as a long time late sleeper, this was normal for her. Years ago, in what felt like a life time ago, she had been a model, and a damn good one at that. Her ex-agent had, in fact, told her that had she kept going in that field there was a good chance she would have ended up dominating it. Young, tall, beautiful, shapely, naturally photogenic, and with breathtaking red hair to boot, she had all the makings of an up and coming supermodel. She didn't even require a stage name, as her true one was sexy on its own! But the chaotic schedule, that tended to change in a minute's notice, packing multiple shoes just to run from place to place, constantly in hair and make up for hours and, worst of all, having to wake up at five in the morning. While she enjoyed shows and shoots themselves, it was not her passion. Her true love, which had, until recent years, been a relative secret.

Having always been pretty and charismatic, Natalie was destined to the be one of the popular girls among her peers, even going back to her early school years. As such, she often heard about what the cool thing was among the others, and a topic that often came up, especially around the boys, were new video games. Fortune smiled on the curious young girl, as her family had come into possession of an NES a few years prior, a relic of an older cousin who had “outgrown” it. The device had sat in a box in the garage, only rediscovered in preparation for a yard sale. Discovering it, Natalie immediately begged her parents to let her have the old NES. This was a surprising request from a girl who had only played with dolls, but, they relented and her father plugged the machine into the living room TV for her to play while the yard sale went on. At his recommendation, the first game she played was the Super Marios Bros/Duck Hunt combo cartridge. It was a day that changed her life. She spent the rest of the day blasting ducks and jumping across gaps and searching castles, only stopping when her annoyed mother unplugged the machine and scolded daughter it was past bedtime. She still possessed the original cartridge, which spent most of its time in its own little display box in her office; a monument to what started her down her path.

Natalie rolled out of bed, her hair frizzy and her mouth dry. Her attire was simply a pair of blue yoga pants, a cropped low cut red cardigan, and a thong. Her unrestrained breasts jostled and bounced as she stumbled from her bedroom and into the bathroom to brush her teeth for the first time out of several today. Then she would shower, fix her hair, and lazily redress in her sleep clothes. Normally on a Friday, she streamed a more casual game earlier in the day and then stream a more competitive or popular game in the evening. However, this was the first Friday of the month, which meant there would only be one stream this day, as the monthly Game Night with her friends would be tonight! She went into her office, booted up her PC, and began the Prestream, which alerted her viewers to her coming online while offering a countdown to when the actual stream would start. While that went, she went to quickly make herself some breakfast.

The fleet high above Earth were at a standstill. No new commands had come from the Mothership. Pilots sat in their ships, waiting. On the bridge, tension had gone up considerably. Their squad of monsters had, like all the others sent down, had been destroyed within minutes of them arriving. It was now incredibly clear that nothing else could be deployed until more information was gathered about the planet. But, how was more information to be gathered without further deployment? The scientists had already been able to gather live video by hacking into the computer systems of the humans. It had not been hard. However, their language not understood, these visuals offered nothing that could elucidate the mystery of what was destroying their ships and killing their beasts so quickly. It seemed as if the humans weren't even aware that there had been any invasion at all. This seemed to confirm the working theory that perhaps the humans were actually of much larger size. But, still, until they had concrete confirmation, not much else could be done. Eventually, discussions of sending exploration drones surfaced. These drones had not seen much use since space travel had long been perfected. The weaponry and reliability of their Fighters and Recon ships had allowed them to explore planets first hand without, until now, fear of encountering hostile lifeforms. Only now, on this stubborn planet, had this approach failed. And so, the scientists began to prep a few of these robots for deployment.

As this was happening, however, some of the awaiting fleet grew restless. The prospect of conquering a strange planet, ripe with fresh resources, was an exciting one, and waiting around for Command to send direction was taking its toll. After almost two Earth hours of waiting, a Recon ship left the fleet and headed down towards the planet, shutting off its radios to avoid reprimanding from the Bridge. The team aboard the ship would be hailed as heroes when they survived where the rest had failed and brought info that would help the fleet adapt their plans to lead to successful conquering of the planet. The Commander was immediately informed of the rogue ship and, despite his anger at the disobedience, ordered that the drones be ordered to follow the ship once prepared. If the team was going to disobey orders, at least it would be informative.

The Recon ship entered the same general area that the other teams had gone, but choosing a different location to explore. As they guided their ship towards a large structure, the motion sensor picked up something, but before they could even start to look for whatever caused the alert, it struck them. A heavy thud rocked the ship, causing the pilot to lose control. The Recon made it through an opening in the massive structure, only to face yet another obstacle. The pilot was able to regain enough control to straighten the ship but by the time he saw what was ahead and reflexively tried to pull up to fly over, it was far too late. The team ran straight into the obstacle, but, rather than explode, the ship merely bounced off it, sending it into a spinning dive down below. Eventually, the vessel come to a jolting halt as it landed heavily. After a few moments, the dazed crew realized that the nose of the ship was still pointed up, the disc craft somehow still pointed up. The captain asked for a diagnostic scan to be run to assess damages, but before that could be done, the motion sensor went off again, though this time, they were able to see what approached them. In fact, it quickly became the only thing they could see...

Natalie Veronica hurried back towards her office, a bowl of cereal in one hand and a glass of orange juice in the other. She was already taking too long to get back, and she didn't want the prestream to end and her audience be welcomed by an empty chair. Fortunately, her microphone was off, so the audience wouldn't hear her scramble into position. Her computer screen told her she only had fifteen seconds before the stream started. Quickly, she placed her food and drink down, ran her fingers through her hair once more (there was no time to hunt a mirror), and adjusted the hem of her top. As she looked down at her chest, she suddenly remembered that she wasn't wearing a bra. Well...that wasn't too bad. She'd just have to tone the excitement down, lest the girls decide to peek out and say hello. If that happened, her partnership on Twitch could potentially be in jeopardy. She'd, as much as she was ashamed to admit, have to hope for the company's longstanding reputation of favoring female streamers to save her ass in that event. With everything more or less in position, she sat down with only three seconds to spare.

She realized something was off the moment she landed in the seat. A lump or some other sensation was felt down there. Her mind focused on the starting stream, she instinctively raised herself back up and plopped back down to readjust herself. However, this failed spectacularly. She immediately realized that there was not some lump in the seat. Something had been lying there, something small. And now, whatever it was, she was not only sitting on it, the object was caught between the cheeks of her butt as neat as you please.

Her eyes began to glance down, stopping in the middle of putting her headphones on. However, the prestream ended, it's music gently fading out. Suddenly, she was live, and for a single instance her viewers were greeted to Natalie looking downward, headphones in hand. Realizing that she was on, the redhead quickly put on her headset.

“Oh! Uh, um, good morning, everyone!” She said, flustered. Immediately, she beamed brightly towards her webcam. Just smile through it, she thought to herself. Experience had long taught the power of a smile, and her pearly whites had often helped her through awkward moments. “Welcome to this Friday morning stream! Hope everyone is excited for the weekend! I see there's already a few familiar faces in the chat! Good to see you all here! I see a mod's come in as well, thanks for being here as well!”

As she spoke, she noticeably squirmed a little bit in her chair...

Darkness enveloped the Recon ship, which was was squeezed in both directions. The crew knew they were in the grip of something. The unmistakable sound of a voice, speaking some alien language, was heard up above, muffled. Had they been eaten? Swallowed up by some predator in mere seconds? The Captain ordered for the weapons to fire to see if they could blast their way out of the beast's stomach. Unfortunately, the weapon systems were damaged beyond repair.

The cockpit was suddenly rocked back and forth, tossing the crew to and fro.

Squirming wasn't helping. It was indeed making it worse, pushing the...whatever it was, further in. Natalie's mind was racing. How in God's name had this happened? Something like this had never happened to her before. Why now? And why during a stream of all times!?

“Uh, so anyway!” Natalie said, still beaming brightly, clapping her hands together to look excited. “As you all know, we take it a little easy Friday mornings, so we'll start off with a little “Just Chatting”, while later we'll be playing a little Stardew Valley and see if we can't finish off the last bit of quests to get the Community Center up and running, and...”

Her eyes caught a glimpse of the chat. The comment, “Can't hear you”, almost entirely filled the entire line. Damn! The microphone! Once again flustered, she quickly reached forward and switched the device on.

“Whoops! S-Sorry about that!” She said, beaming a little more. A quick glance at herself in her webcam's feed and she saw her flawless teeth practically sparkling in a gorgeous smile, bringing back some much needed confidence. “It would probably help if you could hear me! Sorry, my head is just up my butt this morning!”

Her smile faltered for a moment as she realized the poor choice of words, but forced herself to carry on, repeating what she had said when the mic was off. However, in the back of her mind, she was frantically thinking of how to remedy her embarrassing situation in the most discrete way possible. The stream had just started and she didn't want to immediately interrupt it, especially now after making herself look extremely unprepared.

Without taking her eyes off the camera, she tried to adjust herself in a more casual looking position, leaning against one of the arm rests of her chair, trying to lift her one of her legs up to raise her butt off the chair, hoping whatever was stuck would fall out. It did not. Still, she kept her body in that position, not wanting to noticeably look uncomfortable. The last thing she wanted was people asking what was wrong right now. She just needed to play it cool. But, what could she do? It wasn't as if she could reach down and pick the thing out of her ass on camera. That would certainly be unflattering.

The drones were finally ready and quickly deployed. The small, nimble robots, even smaller than the Fighters, made their way down towards the surface of the planet, following the exact course that the rogue Recon craft had gone. On the bridge, the Commander watched the feed supplied by the drone's cameras. The bridge watched as the robots entered a large structure and saw a red furred human seated. As the drones approached, their theory of the size of the humans was immediately proven. This appeared to be another female specimen, notably because of the fatty bulbous tissue on its upper body, same with the earlier one they had tried to bring aboard the ship. This large mounds of flesh took on the appearance of a landscape as the drones soared over them, the entire bridge watching in awe.

Then something happened.

A movement suddenly surged onto the feed. One of the feeds was immediately lost in darkness. Had the drone been destroyed. The scientists confirmed that the robot was still operational, but somehow its camera had gone dark. Then, some light briefly appeared before the feed went black again. This time it was confirmed that the drone had been destroyed. Another feed showed its drone soaring upwards in an erratic path. It passed walls of flesh before finally turning. A large wall of vibrant blue, with a dark center, suddenly filled the screen for a moment before abruptly the feed was lost. Again, the drone was confirmed destroyed. The last feed, in contrast to the other two, showed nothing but what appeared to be white light. The drone was still active and seemed to be struggling to straighten itself. The bridge watched, transfixed by what was happening, a combined feeling of awe and terror on the faces of all present.

With her leg beginning to hurt from leaning up on it, Natalie raised herself up, centering her butt, before sitting back down again. Her large chest heaved, and immediately she felt one of the girls dangerously bounce upward. Her hand instinctively reached up to pull the hem of her cardigan up. The palm unintentionally swatted one of the tiny drones, dragging it along as her hand cupped her breast to avoid her nipple from making an appearance before the fingers tugged the fabric up. She maintained eye contact with the stream, and had, at least in her opinion, played the movement off well, making it look as casual as possible. But she was still in torture, as whatever she had sat on was still stuck.

“I've been doing really well,” Natalie was saying, responding to a question in chat. “Tonight is Game Night with my friends! So I'm super excited about that! Obviously that means there won't be another stream tonight. Sorry, guys, but Game Night's a tradition! And I can't...”

She stopped and caught sight of something buzzing in front of her eye. It looked like a gnat or something. Instinctively, she reached up and grabbed at it, squeezing her hand as the small dot disappeared in her fist. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw that she had left the window of her office open. She had an idea.

“Ew, a bug just flew up in my face.” She said, wiping her hands together. “I'm gonna go close the window real quick. Be right back!”

Instantly she brought up her “Away” overlay, shut off her microphone, stood up, and brought her hands behind onto her buttcheeks with a soft, fleshy smack. She flexed her fingers, pulling the cheeks apart, and the object finally fell out. She began to turn towards the chair, her large rear end bumping her microphone clear off her desk. An annoyed sigh escaping her, she reached down and replaced the mic before turning her attention to what she had sat on. Lying on the seat was what looked like a quarter at first, but it clearly wasn't. It was just a tad too thick to be a coin. Confused, Natalie reached down, her butt again brush up against the mic, and picked up.

The crew aboard the Recon craft were already beyond dazed. They had been thrown all around the cabin without a single idea of what was happening to them. But now, light had returned, and they were blinded by it along with still being dazed. There was hardly a moment to adjust to the sudden escape from darkness as the ship was once again rocked, tossing its hapless crew about.

Natalie brought the small disc up to her curious eyes. It was a bit dented, but it looked...kinda like a spaceship. Was it hers? Possibly. She had a lot of collectibles and trinkets in her office. But...she didn't remember one that was literally just a space ship. Of course, that didn't mean anything. It wouldn't be the first time that her memory had failed her miserably. Natalie Veronica could remember button combinations for almost all the Mortal Kombat games, going as far back as MK 2 on the SNES, but she could barely remember what she had done yesterday. There wasn't a lot of time to think about it anyway. She had a stream to perform. So, she crossed the room, placed it on a shelf with some collectibles to deal with later.

Those aboard the Recon ship watched as the massive human walked back across the room. With the ship finally stabilized, they had a moment to assess damages. The diagnostics determined several major failures, including, tragically, engines and communication. They ship could not fly, nor could it contact the bridge. All that could be done was initiate the emergency beacon and hope that rescue would come for them. But with how dangerous the planet was...it seemed doubtful, to say the least.

With her embarrassing situation finally resolved, Natalie made her way back towards the computer, halfway seated before remembering she hadn't closed the window. When that was done, she brushed off the seat of her chair to make sure there were no surprises before sitting her round ass back down again. When she was comfortable, she reached for her bowl and scooped out a bite of her cereal.

Back aboard the bridge, they watched as the unmistakable view of a large, open watering maw completely over took the feed. The visuals were then nothing but darkness and blurs as deafening chewing noises began to erupt from the speakers. The sound was so intense that within moments most of the sound system aboard the bridge shorted out, unable to process the decibels of the recording. In the end, it didn't matter. The feed was quickly nothing but utter darkness. What few speakers did continue to function, albeit barely, broadcast the sound of churning, gurgling stomach stomach amidst the static.

Natalie gulped down another bite of her cereal, took a swig of her orange juice, before finally restarting the stream, making sure to turn on the microphone this time.

“Sorry about that,” She said, again beaming at her audience. “I really had to push hard to get the window to close, it was stuck! Um, anyway! What's up with all of you? Anyone have any fun plans?”

Despite the early hiccups, it turned out to be another good stream for Natalie Veronica. A good bit of Cheers, a dozen or so subscriptions and follows, and even a couple of Hype Trains during it all. By the time it was all said and done, it was past three PM. Time for a late lunch and to relax for a little bit. She would have to call some of her friends to confirm that they were coming over tonight for Game Night! Excited for a fun night, Natalie practically skipped from her office as she took her breakfast dishes to the kitchen.

The strange spaceship thing she had sat on was long forgotten.