- Text Size +

Lisa (and Sasha)


'Come on, please,' Sasha pleaded with the TV as she eagerly watched the announcement. She wasn't the only one. All around the United States, millions of shrunken Americans (or Shams, as the regular sized elite referred to them) had their ears and eyes glued to what could be a life changing declaration. 


Ten years ago, when the shrinking epidemic had run rampant through the country (despite the CDCs best efforts to do absolutely nothing about it), regular people started shrinking. Some were reduced to nothing more than a few inches in size (they were the first to lose their lives through accidents and violent crimes), while others were merely reduced to a few feet in stature. However, the government didn't seem too worried, as enough people seemed immune to the virus that it didn't really impact the economy too much. 


What did impact those that were affected, was the loss of work and income, with many becoming dependent almost overnight. For the first year, the government provided a "living wage" (a pitiful excuse for a sum that left many shams starving and homeless). But this couldn't go on forever, right? That was when  the government had decided to pass a very clever law to avoid human rights transgressions, all while avoiding having to support shrunken people. Thus the Status Reclassification Act was passed, which effectively stripped shrunken people of a key human right: the right to be called human. 


It didn't take long for society to roll with the new rules, with shams losing jobs or worse, being made to work for free. The capture and sale of shams skyrocketed a year into the new law as amendments were made to clarify that shrunken people could be classed as property and their owners taxed accordingly.  


Sasha still remembered the day that she had met Lisa, although "met" was a romanticized way to put it. More accurately would be to say that she remembered the day that Lisa had bought her from the lady who had once been Sasha's neighbor. The older woman had always been civil with Sasha, but as soon as the girl had shrunken, her neighbor had stormed into the flat and all but put her in a cage. There, Sasha remained until Lisa had come to collect her, paying a hearty price of $600 for sole ownership of her life. 


Sasha had never imagined that her life could be reduced to a three figure sum, until it had happened. She had been a fairly tall girl once, an impressive 5'11" before the virus. Sadly, the blonde had fallen to a miserable 2-foot size after her infection, and was now more like a toddler, albeit far weaker as her skinny limbs measured less than half the thickness of a child's. She had even lost weight since being in Lisa's possession, a few ribs visible beneath her tiny breasts. 


She sat on the floor in one of the three dresses that Lisa kept for her, although she rarely spent much time in them anyway. The plain, gray garment reminded her of what she truly had been for the past five years: a doll. But that was all going to change. Today was the day that the Re-Humanization Party had been fighting for for years. Today was the day that the Status Reclassification Act was to be repealed by the supreme court. Or that was what she hoped. She listened eagerly to the slow preamble, jittering as she wanted to scream for them to hurry up. 5 years she had waited for her freedom, and now even five more seconds seemed too long. 


'... pleased to announce that the motion to repeal the Status Reclassification Act has been passed by the supreme court …'


'Fuck.YES!' Sasha leapt into the air, punching up as she shook with joy. It was really happening, she was going to be free of Lisa. She couldn't believe what she had heard. She would finally be free. She almost forgot to listen to the rest of the announcement, so thrilled was she by the result.


'... Of course, the government does understand that this is a landmark change in the very fabric of the American way of life, so there will be a three-month transition period to ensure a smooth …'


What? Sasha's face dropped. What the hell did they mean by transition? Three months? That was absurd! Why would it take so long for people to be treated as people again?!


'... don't want the American consumer to be penalized for purchases which really helped the economy get back on its feet after the pandemic. Part of the transition will involve sham … uh, shrunken Americans having the opportunity to seek employment and to pay back their debts to their current owners. The law now states that they must complete this payment, equivalent to the value paid for them by their owner, in order to be released. Failing this, they will be liable to debt collection and even imprisonment.'


Sasha's heart was sinking. $600 didn't seem like a lot, but she didn't have a single dollar to her name at the moment, a s she had no idea how she was going to make the money. How was she going to get a job? She knew how laws like this would work. Who was going to offer jobs to shams? Her head was spinning with questions and a sense of doom when she heard the door unlock. Her heart sank. 


Lisa was home. 


***


Amanda (and Stan)


‘Morning babe,’ Amanda whispered with a yawn, gently rousing Stan from his slumber. The man blinked himself awake, but couldn’t move. 


‘Very funny,’ he rolled his eyes. His girlfriend had him pinned to the bed, his whole body pressed gently into the sheets under her huge left thigh. She rested her weight through her knee, making sure not to put too much pressure through his fragile little frame. She raised her leg a little, just enough to allow Stan to slip his arms free. He caressed her inner thigh and gently kissed her soft, warm skin.


‘You’re too cute,’ Amanda giggled, rolling over and letting her boyfriend sit up. His 12-inch frame wobbled as the giantess’s weight shifted the dip in the mattress. His eyes were glued to her shapely ass as she stretched before standing up. She rose like a rocket, towering over the level of the bed. Stan couldn’t take the grin off of his face as he watched her walk to the bathroom to get ready for the day. 


The two of them had been together long before the shrinking pandemic, and even after he had fallen prey to it, Amanda had not left his side. Obviously he couldn’t live alone, so he had moved in with her in her flat. He had been in the flat since, having agreed that it was too dangerous to venture outside given the way that people treated SHAMs. Stan didn’t really remember what it was like to be out in the open, on the ground and at risk, like most SHAMs were all of the time. Amanda had done such a good job making everything in the flat accessible for him, carving notches into furniture to let him climb, and leaving food and water within reach when she went out to work. 


He had barely gotten to the side of the expansive bed when she came back out, already dressed in a pencil skirt and a blouse. The blonde paralegal wasn’t particularly well endowed, but to Stan, her C-cup breasts were like planets and her small yet toned ass was enormous. She was everything that he had fallen in love with, and much more now. She had never treated him like an object, but he knew that she was his protector, his guardian, his goddess. 


‘Okay, babe, I’ll be back for lunch okay? I left food and water in the kitchen like always,’ Amanda smiled, then bent down low and puckered her lips. She planted a soft kiss across Stan’s entire torso before standing straight again.


‘You’re the best!’ Stan called out as she hurried off to work with a laugh. He heard the door shut and the lock click, and sighed as he wondered what he would do today. As he lay in the bed, still warm from Amanda’s body, he started to doze off again. 


***


Lisa (and Sasha)


Sasha ran to the front door of the house, almost tripping over herself in the process. She then stood right by the side of the door, hands in front of her and head bowed as the heavy oak swung open. 


Thump.


Lisa's first step inside made the tiny girl jump as the ground creaked under her weight. The 5'6" Asian-American was what she called "curvy," which put a positive spin on her 180lbs figure. In her defense, she did carry it well, with most of her heft ladden on her thick thighs and juicy behind. Her DD cup breasts didn't seem quite as large due to the potbelly that jutted forward over her waistband, but again, she had done well to lose some weight in the last year. The brunette had been trying to change her life and religiously attended an exercise class three days a week. Today happened to be one of those days. 


Lisa threw her gym bag down on the ground as she smiled down at her little slave. 


'Good afternoon, sweetie,' she sang with something in her mouth, 'You can look up now.'


Sasha obeyed, raising her head which only came up to her owner's crotch. Sasha could already smell the stench of her sweat as the giantess stood only a few inches from her nose. The tiny girl looked up past the bigger woman's belly, up along her soaked tank top with dark rings under the breasts, to her grinding face. In her left hand, she held a half devoured cheeseburger still in the McDonald's wrapper. 


Sasha's stomach grumbled: she knew better than to eat while her mistress was out of the house. Unfortunately, her stomach was loud enough for the sweaty goddess to hear, and her smile widened into a wicked smirk.


'What's the matter, Sasha? Are you hungry?' she cooed.


Sasha trembled as she opened her mouth to answer, knowing that this was a game Lisa liked to play, and she was powerless to stop it. She tried her best to take a deep breath without making it too obvious. 


'Well, you know I love to share,' Lisa giggled, turning around, 'Here, you can have the burger I ate before this one.'


It took everything in Sasha's will to stay where she was, knowing what was coming, but fearing her punishment should she spoil her owner's fun. Lisa spread her feet as she turned her back on her toy, giving the terrific blonde a full view of her massive, sweaty ass. The green shorts that she had worn had ridden right up into her hungry crack, revealing the enormous, white cheeks speckled with dried perspiration. The goddess leaned forward, pushing her glute back until they met the helply girl's face, then all but swallowed her tiny head in their huge embrace. 


BRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSS.


The hot jet of Lisa's putrid fart blasted right into Sasha's face, bringing tears to her eyes and scalding the inside of her nose. She tried to hold her breath, but again, Lisa was well versed in this particular game. Before Sasha had a chance to move, a meaty paw landed on the back of her head and pushed her deeper into the Asian's rump. Lisa then began swaying her hips, really burying her slave into her buttcrack, coating Sasha's face in her ass sweat. The tiny finally breathed in and almost vomited at the reek of the giantess's gas. Her little body convulsed with the effort of keeping what little food she had been given down, and for all that, she was rewarded by a wicked laugh from her goddess. 


***


Amanda (and Stan)


CLICK.


‘... don’t think I do this for just anyone.’


‘I know, but my visit is a surprise for my daughter, so I really appreciate it.’


‘Sure thing, just know that if you’re lying, I have your driver’s license until your daughter comes to pick it up.’


‘That’s fine, thank you.’


Stan shook awake as he heard the distant, unfamiliar voices. One of them, he had heard before, and he vaguely recollected the building super in the corridor many months ago. The other however, was brand new. He heard the door shut again and the sound of high heels being kicked off. He then heard the heavy thumping of footsteps in the living room. Shit. 


Stan leapt to his feet, trying desperately to think of what to do. He had to call Amanda. Someone had just broken into their flat. But no, the super had let them in. Why would he do that? These questions were spinning in his head as he frantically glanced around him for a phone. He then stopped and took a breath. Don’t panic. They had prepared for this. Amanda had made sure to lay out a careful escape plan in case there was a fire or something and she wasn’t home. Thank God for her preparedness. 


Stan immediately ran to the bedside table, leaping the short distance between Amanda’s pillow and the wooden surface. He dove into his clothing box and found a t-shirt that she had made for him, quickly putting it on. He didn’t have time for underwear, but he made sure to pull on some pants and tie the elastic around his waist. He had to get outside, but he knew how dangerous it was to be a SHAM, let alone a naked one. It was simply inviting trouble. He crossed the bedside table to the edge nearest the wall, where Amanda had carved steps into the wood. He took one look at the ground below and decided against jumping to save time. He turned his back to the wall and started to climb down. 


It took him a full minute to reach the carpeted ground, jumping the last few steps and landing in a crouch. He then sprinted for the door, knowing that he had to get to the balcony off the living room to get out. He only prayed that the intruder wouldn’t notice him. He could still hear the thumping of footsteps but he was breathing too hard to figure out where they were coming from. He had just reached the doorway, about to cross into the corridor, when a colossal foot slammed into the ground right in front of him. It was too late to stop.


‘Oof,’ Stan grunted as he ran straight into the intruder’s bare ankle, the impact doing little to the giantess, but knocking him back onto his ass. 


‘What the …’ came down a voice from the heavens, followed closely by two more loud thumps as the visitor turned to face the heap of a man at her feet. 


Stan winced as he felt blood gushing from his nose, pinching the top to stop the bleeding. As he did, he looked up, both to reduce his nosebleed, and to get a look at the intruder he had just body slammed. 


On either side of him now were the towering columns of pale white legs. The thick calves shot up to even wider thighs, over which was glued a black, leather skirt that came halfway down to her knees. The highwaisted skirt still left enough of a gap to show the slight pudge of an abdomen beneath the base of a striped beige top. The elastic band that hugged her just beneath the breasts was joined by two curves of fabric that contained an enormous bosom, open at the top to show a vast amount of cleavage. The sleeves of the top followed the giantess’s arms to the middle of her forearms, below which she wore a watch on the right hand. Long, blonde hair cascaded down her shoulders, framing her neck with a golden waterfall. The bottom half of her face was obscured by her breasts, but Stan could definitely make out the crystal blue eyes that stared down at him. They were the very same ones that Amanda had. 


‘Oh, finally, I could use a little toy like you,’ she grinned, bending forwards and reaching down with one hand. Stan tried to get out of the way, but the giantess easily wrapped her fingers around his body, pinning his arms to his chest, and plucked him off of the ground. 


‘No, wait, I’m Stan, I’m Amanda’s …’ Stan started, but was silenced by a single finger placed over his face. 


‘Shut up, I know you’re my daughter’s toy, and I don’t need reminding from a pathetic little SHAM!’ 


Stan gulped. The eyes. He knew exactly who was holding him: Amanda’s mom. Worse still, the giantess didn’t seem to know who he was. Fair enough, he had never met Mrs. Rebecca Stone before the pandemic, and they had never seen each other in person since. Whenever they video called, he used a smaller separate camera so that he could be heard. But she now held him as most normal people did tiny people. 


‘Now, I have had a long flight here and I could use some … stress relief,’ she pouted, ‘Think you can handle that?’


Stan shook his head, fighting against the powerful finger that was pressing against his face. He could smell her hand lotion against his skin, mixed with the blood still seeping from his nostrils. The indents of her fingerprint were sinking into his skin, and it took every ounce of strength in his neck to stop it from snapping backwards. He was terrified of her. But he couldn’t do what she was asking, not to Amanda’s mother. 


‘What was that?’ Mrs. Stone demanded, her voice getting stern, ‘I don’t think I heard that. Now, can you handle that?’ 


She removed the finger that was pushing against his face, but tightened her grip around his torso. Stan felt the breath being forced out of his lungs, his arms straining against her iron grip. He looked up at eyes that he was so used to seeing, Amanda’s, but they were different, uncaring, even cruel. He wanted to say no, but he couldn’t make a sound. 


‘Well?’ Mrs. Stone asked. She gave her fist a little shake, and Stan’s head bobbed violently: it almost looked like he was nodding. 


‘Good,’ Rebecca smiled, glancing around the room, ‘I’m sure Amanda wouldn’t mind me using her bed.’ 


She tossed him carelessly across the room and onto the bed. Stan yelped as he crashed into the bedding. Despite the softness, his body stung from the impact. Amanda had never handled him so roughly, and while some SHAMs might have been accustomed to a little rough play, Stan was shocked by the giantess’s callous disregard for his safety. It didn’t fill him with confidence about what would come next. 


Thoom. Thoom. 


She gracefully stomped towards him, her black skirt riding up her legs as she moved. Her wide hips swayed from side to side as she moved, crossing her legs with each step. She leaned her head back and stretched her neck, tired from her travels. 


Stan watched, frozen in fear as the middle-aged woman reached for the hem of her skirt with her fingers and lifted it up, revealing, to his dismay, a distinct lack of panties. Stan had only ever seen one woman naked at his size, and that was Amanda. For whatever reason, he had not imagined what pubic hair would look like on a giantess, given Amanda’s tendency to stay clean shaven down below, and now he was actually shocked by the sight that he saw. 


Amanda’s mom sauntered towards him with a full forest of dark brown tangles around her humongous womanhood, the meaty fold of flesh between almost hidden by the bush. As she got closer, Stan could see all the way up her legs to the underside of her perineum, the narrow crease squished between her thighs, her hips practically overhead. 


‘Now, let’s see what you’re good for,’ Rebecca purred, raising her leg and resting a knee onto the bed. 


***


Lisa (and Sasha)


Sasha felt hot tears streaming down her cheeks, although the droplets could easily have been sweat from Lisa's huge, buttcrack. The sadistic giantess kept the helpless little woman's nose buried right up against her asshole, the foul ring of puckered flesh still warm from the disgusting fart that hung around it. Even in the darkness of the crevice, Sasha could see the dark staining of the twisted green shorts that had spent all evening in the foul crack, soaked with a mix of sweat and particles of Lisa's feces, the contents of each of her deadly farts. 


It was into these stains that Sasha was now having her face rubbed, the smell quickly transferring itself from Lisa's asshole onto her. She knew that Lisa wanted her to fight it, so she did, weakly placing her tiny palms onto her huge buttcheeks, as if it would accomplish anything. 


'Now that's more like it,' came a devious giggle from the giantess, who pushed Sasha even further into her rump. The 2-foot tall girl felt her nose slip into the middle of the ring and felt the powerful band of muscles squeeze around it, then relax …


BRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTT!


The jet of gas was shot almost directly into Sasha's nose, scalding the inside of her nostrils. The heavy fog of putrid air clawed its way into her lungs, filling her like a balloon. Sasha gagged as she coughed it back out, unable to get the smell out of her body even when she exhaled. Her pathetic struggles against the giantess's hand only seemed to entertain Lisa, who laughed as she swayed her ass from side to side, dragging poor Sasha's feet across the floor. 


'Ah, feel better?' the cruel giantess asked, 'Hmmmm?' 


She wiggled her huge butt, her meaty cheeks slapping Sasha's face from either side as she was wedged firmly into the woman's crack. She was too busy focusing on keeping her toes on the ground to avoid her body being held in the air by her head, certainly leading to a broken neck. Meanwhile, satisfied with her "feeding" of her pet, Lisa decided to straighten up. 


'Wait!' Sasha yelled, her voice muffled as the watermelon-sized buttcheeks squeezed her little head and lifted her off of the ground. She planted her delicate hands on her owner's rump and pushed for her life. With a grunt and a wet, sliding sound, the diminutive blonde managed to pull her head out from the Asian-American giantess's ass. The 2-foot tall girl slumped onto her back, gasping for air as the stench of fresh farts hung around her now messy hair. She gagged, but shakily started to get to her feet, glancing up to see Lisa's back still turned on her. Sasha just managed to stand before the bigger girl turned around: she did not want to play the game of being "too tired to stand."


'Now that your dinner is out of the way, how was your day?' Lisa asked, then almost immediately continued, 'Because my day was really hard. I mean, what with being on my feet all day … (Sasha knew that she would be giving a foot massage that evening) and the news … It's all just awful, isn't it?'


Far from it, Sasha thought, but all she could do was nod obediently as the titanic brat looked down at her and whined about the unfairness of having to set her free. 


***


Amanda (and Stan)


Stan made to roll over and run, but the middle-aged giantess was too fast for him. In the same motion, she hopped her other knee onto the bed, straddling his position, and snatched him between her fingers.  She grasped his body firmly in her grip and brought him up between her legs. Stan felt himself being tilted upwards so that he was staring directly up at the MILF’s huge pussy. 


‘Wait, Mrs. Stone, I …’ Stan tried, but before he could finish, his tiny face was unceremoniously thrust into the jungle of his girlfriend’s mom’s enormous bush. His arms flailed against her grip, but ultimately accomplished little more than teasing her. 


‘Keep talking, shortstack. Momma likes hearing you speak into my snatch,’ the woman boomed, pushing him further until his skin made contact with her clit. She pressed him in a little further, the gentle force bringing her a lot of pleasure, only heightened by his mumbling struggles. She wondered what he was babbling on about now, not knowing that he was fighting to breathe. 


Between Mrs. Stone’s hips, Stan felt an immense force on his neck, as if the giantess were trying to snap it by twisting him against her cunt. After a few moments of aberrant movements, the tiny man felt himself being moved in circles. Small at first, but slowly growing in diameter, his face rubbing against the massive clit as the giantess slowly moistened in her nether regions. 


Rebecca smirked, her heart rate increasing as she grew more and more excited at the torment she was putting the little SHAM through. She started to feel her sex getting hotter, oozing lubricating secretions as blood rushed to the site of stimulation. She started to grind the man not only against her clit, but around her labia. As he was thrust lower, his head actually dipped inside of her pussy, coming out was a slick coating of her precum clinging to his hair. 


Stan could taste his girlfriend's mom's sex, the sticky juices seeping into his mouth as he gasped for air. He raised his arms, pushing against the giantess whenever he could get a grip, but nothing was relieving the pressure on his neck. The smell of her cunt was overpowering, dominating his senses. He tried to protest as she used him as a sex toy, but he was powerless to stop her. 


He felt a deep moan from the colossal woman as it shook its way through her body. She started to move him faster and faster, gradually pressing him a little harder into her …


Pop!


'Mmmmhhhfmfmm!' Stan screamed into the goddess's flesh as his left shoulder was violently shoved out of its socket by the force of the horny woman. His arm slumped to his side and then was thrown around as he was jerked around her pussy. He felt the woman's clitoris harden, slapping against his face each time he was rubbed over it. Each flick of the puny human's head against her womanhood sent sparks of pleasure through Rebecca's body, and she greedily continued to smother him. 


The motion got faster and faster, and the giantess shifted hee grip a little lower on the tiny man's back. 


Snap! 


Stan shrieked as he felt his spine shatter, the force of the woman pushing him against her crotch too strong for his bones. He immediately lost feeling in his legs and a searing pain roared from his broken vertebrae. Rebecca didn't notice the tiny man he wet himself, losing control of his bladder as his nerves were severed. She just kept rubbing him around and around as he arousal grew, edging ever closer to climax. She grunted, drowning out the sound of his pleas with her own husky sounds of pleasure. 


Stan started to get dizzy from the furious motion, and the pressure on his fragile little body. He was sure that his neck would snap and that that would be the end of him. He felt not only fear, but a sense of shame at being snuffed out by Amanda's mom's muff. Just before his eyes shut for good, a huge roar of bliss escaped the giantess's mouth and Rebecca came, thrusting the pathetic toy in her hand firmly against her clit. 


Crack!


Stan's puny neck snapped from the force, and everything went black. As the giantess carelessly rubbed his body over her pulsing vagina, his head lulled uselessly from side to side, his spinal cord severed and the last bits of life draining quickly out of him. She breathed a sigh of relief before releasing him, having inadvertently crushed his legs in her excited grip. Stan's body fell onto the bed, his eyes pointing upwards, his vision tunneling as he passed away. The last thing he saw was his girlfriend's mother's twitching asshole as it came down on top of him.


If he hadn't been dead already, he certainly would have perished when Rebecca brought her shapely rump down like a hydraulic press on top of him. She didn't hear the pathetic cracks as his rib cage caved under her weight, sitting down as she caught her breath from her play. She made a mental note to buy her daughter another SHAM as she checked her watch. 


11:50.


She didn't realize that Amanda was on her way up the stairs already … to have lunch with her boyfriend.