- Text Size +
Harry Potter was sitting on the edge of his four-poster bed, utterly torn up inside. He had lost his dear godfather Sirius only days ago, shortly after the downfall of the terrible Dolores Umbridge. Every time he thought about Sirius, a lump appeared in his throat and his eyes got all watery. But every time he thought of Umbridge, his heart jumped in amusement at the thought of her being stuck in the hospital wing, her power over the students stripped from her hands.

“Sirius wouldn’t want me sitting here feeling terrible,” Harry thought, twirling his wand in his hand, “I wish I had something to distract myself from everything.”

Since it was only a few weeks before the end of the term, there weren’t any more classes in session. All that was left were examinations, trips to Hogsmeade, and other end-of-term activities. The problem was, Harry had neither the motivation nor the intention to do any of those things, and thus was sitting on his bed doing nothing at all.

At last, he stood up and made his way out of the dormitory and down the stairs. When he was about halfway down, he began to feel very strange. Strange feelings were not unknown to Harry, as he had been the subject of many through his years at Hogwarts. While he’d been here, his scar had burned frequently, he had heard voices, and now this year he occasionally glimpsed visions of Voldemort’s mind. But this feeling was new and unusual. It wasn’t necessarily a bad feeling… just weird. Before he could figure out what it was, the corridor began to grow, or rather he began to shrink! The walls and stairs around him became larger and larger, and Harry’s mind was filled with confusion and dread.

“What could be causing this?” he thought, “Some kind of curse or spell? A potion?”

When the shrinking finally stopped, he guessed he was only about five centimeters high. He looked around to find that he was standing right in front of the door to the girl’s dormitory. Realizing he desperately needed help, he dashed toward the door and crawled through the space underneath. Once inside, he found that only a few of the fifth-year girls were here, among them Hermione, who was sleeping in her bed.

“Hermione would help me,” Harry said, “She might even know how to fix this!”

With that, he took off running toward her bed, dodging the cracks in the floor and the nails that stuck out of the floorboards. After a long run, he reached the bed, a bit out of breath. He looked up to see the bed that towered over him, feeling like a building in comparison. He still had his wand, so perhaps he could use it to get up there. The bed was too high for him to use ascendio, but the trunk next to her bed wasn’t. Harry ran toward it and pointed his wand straight up, casting the spell. He shot into the air and landed atop the trunk, now much closer to the level of the bed. He crossed the leather-covered trunk, which felt like an entire room of its own thanks to his size, and made it to the bed. After another ascension charm, he was on top of the giant mattress, right in front of Hermione’s massive face.

“Blimey…” Harry muttered, “I knew I was small, but I hadn’t thought of how big everyone else would be…”

He slowly approached her, soon noticing how well he could see all her features this close up. She really did have nice skin, and her long locks of hair gave off a pleasant smell. As he got closer he was able to feel her breathing at a steady pace, the air wafting over his tiny form. Harry wasn’t thinking about how close he was getting or how powerful this air could be, however, and soon it was too late. He ended up next to her nose, and her steady but powerful breathing sucked him inside as she inhaled. Harry was thrown about her nose and soon landed in the back of it. After making a disgusted face, he stood up and found his wand, casting lumos. Unfortunately for Harry, going inside had woken the girl whose nose he had entered. He snapped awake when he landed inside and quickly sat up, which caused Harry to lose his footing and fall down into Hermione’s throat! Poor Hermione had no idea what was there, so she gulped without a second thought, which sent her tiny friend into her esophagus.

Harry had little time to scream or make any noise, because it all happened very fast. Before he knew it, he was being squeezed all the way down to her stomach, where he landed on his stomach. Harry quickly stood up and raised his lit wand, getting his bearings. He cast lumos maxima, which lit the entire area with a floating ball of light.

“You’ve got to be joking me,” Harry said aloud, “I’ve just been eaten by my best friend!”

The fact of being in her stomach was soon the least of his worries, as he could feel her moving around, likely walking somewhere. Another, more frightening issue was the rising level of stomach acid at his feet. Harry panicked at first, but soon noticed his shoes weren’t dissolving and melting like they should. He slowly placed his open hand into the acid and found that it didn’t burn at all. Apparently, whatever it was that shrunk him also made him invincible. After a few minutes, he concluded that he had to go deeper, or else he’d be in here for a much longer time. He reluctantly dove into the acid and swam to the valve at the bottom of her stomach, which he entered.

On the other side of this valve was her intestines, which thankfully lacked the annoying amount of acid that the stomach featured. Harry lit the end of his wand again, and made his way through the slimy caverns. It was very tight in some places, and he was forced to squeeze through the oozing walls to the next section of the organ. Harry shook his head in disbelief. Never had he imagined that he’d enter someone’s digestive system, much less Hermione’s. After a long trek and climb through the intestines, he found the exit, though it was soon clear that he couldn’t make it through on his own.

“I’m sorry, Hermione,” Harry said, pointing his wand at the floor, “Rictusempra!”

Sparks flew out of Harry’s wand into her bowels, casting the tickling jinx. Immediately the walls began pulsating, and Harry could hear something getting closer. Without warning, he was ejected from Hermione’s bowels with a faint farting sound, before landing on a porcelain floor that he recognized as a bathroom. He stood and dusted himself off, and found that he was indeed in a bathroom, which appeared to be the prefect’s bathroom.

“Harry?” the voice of Hermione said, “Is that you down there?”

Harry turned around, wand in hand, to see Hermione standing in the bathtub, looking down at him. It was already filled with water, which meant Hermione was likely about to take a bath. His giant friend was turned to the side, most of her back facing Harry while she covered her chest with her hands. He had no choice but to admire her body, with her clear, well-toned skin and evenly-built form. Since her back was turned, Harry got an amazing view of Hermione’s rear, which was quite round and very perky. She caught him staring at it, and flexed her leg to tease him. Next, he looked down at her legs, admiring her thick thighs. Harry had always thought of Hermione as pretty, but he wasn’t really attracted to her ever, just mostly admiration. That being said, this view was killer, and even though she was covering her breasts with her hands, Harry was able to see a good amount of side boob from her, revealing just how big they really were, something the other male Gryffindors often gossiped about. Yes, Hermione was definitely attractive, and any of the men would be lucky to have her. Finally, Harry looked up at her face, which was smiling teasingly at him with a raised eyebrow.

“Would you care to join me, Harry?” she asked, turning slightly, “You can tell me all about how you’re like this.”