- Text Size +

Brenda sat in her cage, just trying to think about being anywhere else. It was only a month ago when she shrunk. It was considered an epidemic two years ago, but now, it was just something that randomly happened to about ten percent of the population. The government gave up trying to protect the shrunken population, resulting in Brenda's family selling her to the pet store she currently found herself in. The young brunet was in a cage with other brown-haired girls. Some were nineteen like her, others were older, but it seemed that they either didn't sell kids or kept them somewhere else. Brenda had her whole life ahead of her, she was going to get into a good college and get her dream job as a zoologist, but now, she was just an expensive plaything. Only five inches tall, she was considered human anymore, and people could do whatever they wanted with her.

"Thanks for taking me here, baby~! You're the best!"

"Whatever." Brenda looked at the people who had entered the shop. They were both women. One of them was dressed in goth-punk style, torn jeans and a t-shirt with a devil on it, and short black hair with red highlights. The other was a cute curly-haired blond in a pretty pink dress, heels, a matching purse, and more make-up than most would wear going out. The bimbo held onto the goth's arm like they were a couple. They probably were.

"Can I pick which one we get~?" The blond asked her girlfriend while giving her puppy eyes.

"Go nuts. You're the one who's going to be playing with it most." The goth said, her resting bitch face not breaking as she leaned in to kiss her lover on the cheek. Giddy, the blond tugged her girlfriend along as she looked over the cages like a kid in a candy store. Brenda froze like a deer in headlights when the blond's eyes met hers, the grin that formed on her face as she oggled the tiny woman's naked body sent shivers down Brenda's spine.

"Can I have that one~?"

"Yo, shopkeep, we found one we like." The bored man managing the store got out the tongs. Brenda knew that resistance would only result in hurting herself, so she did nothing as the cold metal clamped down on her lower back and belly. She was placed in a cardboard box as the paperwork was signed, and the moment she was the property of the two women, the blond dumped her into the gigantic pink purse. She then curled up and waited for whatever fate awaited her.

...............................................................................................................................

"I have to head to work. You have fun with your new toy."

"I will, baby~. But I won't have too much fun, want to let you have fun later too ~. Love you~!"

"Love you too." Brenda heard the muffled voices say from inside the purse. It was a long drive to her owner's home, and the dread she felt only intensified as she was plucked out of the purse by the girly giantess.

"Hello, little one~. It says on your papers that your name is Brenda, is that right~?" She trembled in the massive woman's hand. Being held at eye level, close enough to feel the she-giants warm wet breath and see her reflection in the blond's enormous left eye the size of her little head, Brenda never felt so small in her life.

"Y-Yes... Who a-are you?" The titaness giggled at her tiny pet's question.

"I'm your owner, silly~! But I suppose you mean to ask my name, I'm Rachel, but you will call me Mistress from now on~. Are we clear on this~?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good~! Now, I think I'll give my new toy a good look over~." Rachel then moved her finger all over Brenda's body. She was inspecting every inch of her body with her fingers as well as her eyes. Rachel ran her long nails down the tinies spine, spreading her tiny legs and ass cheeks to inspect her privets. The poor five-inch woman could not hold back her tears as she was nothing less than molested. "I knew I made a good choice picking you~. We will have to do something about that hair of yours, though~." Brenda reacted on instinct, curling up in Rachel's hand and doing her best to cover her head.

"NO!!! Please, you can't cut my hair! You just can't!" The tiny screamed as she curled up in terror. Being shrunken was hard enough, and so was being treated like an exotic pet was, but having her hair shaved off was a dehumanizing step she was just not ready for.

"I can't?" Brenda knew she fucked up when her owner dropped the girly pip in her voice, then the massive hand holding her closed into a fist around her. "I CAN'T!?!?!?" Brenda struggled and tried to keep herself from being crushed, but the giant hand was too mighty, and the poor tiny was forced into a ball.

"I-I'm sorry... Please... Don't kill me..."

"I will do whatever the hell I want with you!" Rachel then dropped the poor little woman onto what looked like the dining room table. Moving the same hand she was crushing Brenda with down upon the weak tiny, she pinned her little arms down with two fingers and pushed the nail of her middle finger down to the small woman's neck. Brenda shook all over as she started sobbing hard, the well-polished pink nail threatening to slit her throat, or decapitate her entirely.

"P-Please Mistr-"

"Shut the fuck up! I know you only shrank relatively recently, so I will take as much time as I need to drill this into your stupid little head. You. Are. A. Toy. You lost your humanity the moment you diminished to the size you are now. You belong to me! If I want to cut your hair, I will. If I want to cut off your arms and legs, cook them up and eat them, I will. If I want to flush you down the toilet like the little shit you are, I will. You have all the rights and privileges of a tampon, to be used and disposed of when you are no longer useful! Nod if you understand. Brenda then nodded, and the nail was removed from her neck. The hand pinning her down moved to the giantess's purse.

"T-Thank you. Mistress."

"Shut up. You don't get to speak until I tell you to." Rachel then pulled out a pair of scissors. She grabbed up Brenda by her hair, forcing her onto her tippy toes, then let her fall onto her ass as she cut her hair haphazardly. Then, she was grabbed up by the cruel beauty and carried off to the bedroom. The room's decor looked like a compromise of the respective styles of her owners, grotesques with pink ribbons on their heads, (not gargoyles, gargoyles have water coming out of their mouths, this is the hill I will die on!) cute flower pots with poisonous flowers in them, and teddy bears on a darkly colored bedsheet. Brenda was tossed onto the bed as Rachel hopped onto it as well. The tiny would find herself at the feet of her wicked owner.

"You have put me in a shit mood. Rub my feet with your hands, elbows, and chest. Give them a good licking as well, and I will let you know when you can stop." Brenda did as she was told. Starting with the left foot, the taste of the sweat disgusted her, and the feel of it getting all over her somehow made the tiny feel even sicker. She was well and truly out of tears by the time she was kicked over to the other foot. She licked on even when her tongue went numb, her arms ached, and her breasts were sore. "That's enough for now. Back up from me a few steps." Brenda did as she was commanded, and she was rewarded by being plucked up by the foot she was just rubbing herself against. She hung by the neck, chocking between her owner's toes. She could see her Mistress's eyes, and they were filled with pleasure. She was not hurting Brenda because she deserved to be punished, but because she wanted to hurt her. Rachel let her toy go before she passed out from the strangling, letting her fall and go limp before plucking her up and placing her in a shoebox. There were some vibrators, dildos, a collar, and a leash. Realizing that she was put away with the rest of the sex toys, Brenda curled up as the lid was put back on, and she was shoved under the bed. She let her exhaustion take hold and drifted off to sleep.

...............................................................................................................................

Light hit Brenda to suddenly than she would have liked, but a shadow soon covered her.

"Dame, she really ruffed you up, didn't she?" Brenda looked up at the hand descending to pick her up and tried to crawl away from it. "It's ok, little one. I'm not going to hurt you, honest." The tiny looked back. The goth's hand was no longer over her, but laid open. Looking up, she saw a kind smile on the grimly dressed woman. She would not pick her up without permission, it seemed.

"Why do you want to pick me up?"

"I just wanna see if Rachel did any permanent damage is all, promise." Brenda hesitated but eventually did crawl onto the giantess's hand. "There we go. Not so scary now, am I?" The enormous hand then slowly moved out of the toy box and stopped when it was at the goth's eye level. "I'm Kathryn, by the way, but everyone calls me Kat. So, what do they call you?"

"My name is Brenda... But lately, everyone's just been calling me tiny. Or rat, or doll, my little brother started calling me bug before my parents sold me to that store." Brenda looked away, unable to look the woman holding her in the eyes. Then she felt it, two massive, but gentle and soft, fingers petting her from the shoulders to her lower back.

"I'm so sorry about what happened to you, Brenda. But hopefully, things will start to get better for you." Brenda leaned into the fingers as they pet her, to her eternal shame. It had been so long since she had received any kind of affection she savored it for however long it would last. "Hey, wasn't your hair longer?" Brenda froze. Could she tell her about what Rachel did to her? Would she even believe her?

"Mistress... Wanted it shorter."

"Mistress? So she's doing that now, is she?" Kat's tone changed completely. She didn't sound angry or anything, more annoyed. "Well, let's see if we can fix this a little." Brenda was then carried to the bathroom. Kat set her down on the sink counter as she got out a wooden box. "Lucky for you, I happen to be a relatively good hairstylist. Rachel didn't leave us much to work with, but I think we can get something good out of what we've got."

"Really? You think so?"

"Sure, let me show you." Kat then picked the tiny woman up and held her to the mirror. Brenda was stunned by what she saw, and not just the mess Rachel made when she haphazardly cut her hair. She never really saw just how much smaller she was in a mirror, in the hands of a giant. No, Kat wasn't a giantess. Brenda was just small, so very small. The minuscule woman started crying in Kat's hand, curling up and trying to hide from the world. "Wow, um? Hey, it's ok. It's just hair. As I said, we can still do something with it."

"That's not why I'm crying."

"What's wrong then?" Brenda peeked up. Katheryn practically looked like a death goddess, but the way she looked at her, Brenda could see that the larger woman really cared. That somehow only made her feel worse.

"Me! I'm wrong! Just look in the mirror. I really am a bug. I'm not a woman like you anymore, just some curvy rat you bought to amuse yourselves!" Kat looked a little taken back by what Brenda said, needing a moment to respond.

"Brenda I... I'm sorry you feel like that." The titanic goth then got a little flustered for a moment. "And speaking as a lesbian, you're very much still a woman. Sorry! That was not the right thing to say! Fuck, you're having a breakdown, and I'm hitting on you! I'm sorry, I was just trying to say tha-"

"No, it's fine." Brenda said with a bit of a giggle. Seeing the intimidatingly tall person literally holding Brenda's life in her hands get flustered like a schoolgirl was somehow very amusing. "You can try and fix my hair now if you like."

"R-Right..." Kat calmed down significantly when she started working. Brenda, on the other hand, went stiff. Cysors big enough to slit her throat at the smallest, or crack her skull in half at the biggest, darted and snipped at her very tiny head. It would have been the end of her if even one of the blades got even a little closer as they took bits off of her hair. "And done! What do you think?" Brenda opened her eyes, and she was crying all over again. She didn't much like having short hair, but what Kat did with the mess Rachel left was really cute.

"I love it... *sniff* Thank you!"

"You're welcome." Kat said in a very chipper tone. "You wanna watch TV or something?"

"Yes, please."

...............................................................................................................................

You would think Brenda would have gotten used to Rachel's games in the month she had been there, but she was just as much a nervous reak as she was the first day. At the breakfast table, the poor tiny was being held over her owner's open mouth, lowered into it, then pulled out at the last minute as the giantess chomped with enough force to bite her little toy in half. Starting the day off with that kind of nerve-racking torture was the new normal, but thankfully it ended the moment Kat walked into the room.

"No sadism at the table." Kat said as she plucked Brenda from Rachel's hand, getting the blond all in a huff.

"Rud! I was just entertaining myself, waiting for my baby to come back to me." Rachel said as she crossed her arms and pouted. "Although, I suppose I can just have you make up for it when I get home later~." Kat shivered at her lover's words, not in fear but excitement. Brenda was able to pick up on the relationship dynamic between her owners by this point. Kathryn was in charge in public, being the more responsible of the two. But at home, Rachel dominated her girlfriend regularly, sexually and emotionally, to the delight of the submissive goth.

"Where are your clothes?" Kat asked, looking down at Brenda, but the face the poor tiny made clearly indicated where they went. "Rachel, you promised you would take it easy on her. And tiny clothes cost a lot of money."

"Please, I wouldn't break your stuff on purpus~. You just have to ask for them nicely, extra nicely in fact, after you so meanly snatched my toy right out of my hands." Kat rolled her eyes at her lover's bratty attitude but then grew a smirk.

"You just have your fill of oatmeal. I'll be right back." Kat said to Brenda, kissing her on the head before leaving her on the table. The tiny woman did her best to ignore what was happening behind her, but that was very much impossible. Kathryn got onto her hands and knees, crawled over to her lover, and rested her head on Rachel's knee while looking up at her with a loving and lustful smile. "Pretty please give the little one her clothes back~."

"Y-You... Fucking t-t-tease..." Rachel blushed hard, trembling as she bit her lower lip. She took Brenda's tiny clothes out from her bra and tossed them at the tiny, who was busy eating and trying not to pay attention to her owners. "You better crawl into the bedroom and make yourself ready for me after this shameful display, or I will drag you by the hair~!"

"Promis~?" That was the last straw. Rachel moved her hands to under Kat's pits and moved her from the floor onto her lap. Brenda felt very awkward, turning a bright red as she tried to hum loud enough to drown out the very loud makeout session right behind her. An effort that became easier when the two moved to their bedroom. The tiny took solace in that she would more or less be ignored by the crueler of the two for the rest of the day. She just had to put up with hearing everything due to the very thin walls.