[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Anthony's adjusted pretty well to life as a normal sized person a few years latter, now a married man with a daughter on the way, working a job as the manager of a diner chain and enjoying the other perks of living a regular average life, but after a woman from his past comes into his diner, he gets a dream reminding him of his not so long ago past.


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Butt, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 9655 Read: 3089
Published: April 10 2022 Updated: April 10 2022
Story Notes:

A commission from Sovereign who came up with the idea, this story will be the only one I'll be putting out this year due to some stuff going on my life with a major move and all, I'm hoping I'm able to write my big story that ties into all of my characters next year, if I have the time. That's why I decided to just do a huge one-off story to make up for it this year.

I've noticed Blast From The Past seemingly a favorite story of a lot of people, I might make Anthony, the main character for whenever the big story I have planned comes out, this will be set modern day, instead of Dave from my first story, Just Like In The Movies.

1. Work Nightmare by Flagpole_Sitta97 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (9655 words)
Thought I'd give more details on Anthony's life nowadays and how it's been after he was shrunk, I touched on it a little bit at the end of Blast From The Past but not really in full detail.