- Text Size +

A Short Story from the Giantess Anthology

 

The Wrong Sister? Part 2

 

By Richard C.H. Davies

 

 

 

Grace had laid there panting for a while after her orgasm, as had Daniel. He must admit, as terrifying as it had been initially her giant warm tongue completely covering him and licking him and him cumming was pretty awesome, as was seeing her giant naked body cum.

 

It was just unfortunate that it wasn’t Annabelle (his girlfriend) and Grace’s sister who had been the one that he had been doing this with.

 

The guilt soon set in when she left him in a lock box in her drawer and went off to have a shower.

 

It wasn’t long before she returned, he heard her hairdryer going, almost deafeningly loud in the background. Then after some more time the box was picked up again with a clank and he found himself being carried.

 

He assumed she was returning to her bed.

 

The box lid opened up and he looked up, blinking fast from the bright room lighting and beheld her giant naked form again. Her hair was still slightly damp and fell around her shoulders.

 

“That was amazing Dan,” she cooed down at him. “I’m still so horny though,” her eyes were full of lust. If he was a chocolate pudding he was certain that she would have just gobbled him straight up there and then.

 

She plucked him out of the box and set him down on the bed, she discarded the box.

 

She leaned over him and looked down at him between her giant breasts.

 

Then without any further preamble she descended down upon him. He reached up his hands in instinct and shock at her sudden move. He was surrounded by her giant fleshy breasts either side of his body. Her hands smooched them together.

 

Her cleavage was warm and fleshy, her giant breasts surrounded him entirely. She massaged her giant breasts around his head and shoulders.

It muffled the sound around him as his ears were encased with fleshy skin either side. His breath was hot and moist against her chest. He could feel her sweat trickling between her breasts. Her heart thumping was audible through her chest; as was her heavy breathing.

Then he started to feel the vibrations of her moaning from pleasure.

 

His hips and thighs were grabbed by both hands and his body was pulled out from between the breasts and he looked upwards to meet her face that briefly observed him, then with a wry smile she cupped her palm behind his head and thrust his face into her right nipple.

The large areolas bumped over his cheeks as his face was rubbed along the surface around her erect nipple; and then his lips were brushed across her erect nipple. His face was pressed into it, forcing his lips against her nipple. He kept his mouth firmly shut and tried to turn away.

This was so wrong!

The fingertips gripped harder and dug into the skin on his skull, pressing his face so hard against the breast that he could feel the flesh dimple and mound around him.

He knew what she wanted him to do, but he was too stubborn to acquiesce. He didn’t want her to take that power from him, she couldn’t…

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my Patreon site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://www.patreon.com/Dawnofgiantess