- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[2022/04/08]

The poll story for March, featuring Marin and the gang from My Dress-Up Darling.  If/when a season two is announced, I'll probably do a sequel.

Tried to keep this one on the more wholesome side than raunchy, but seeing how Marin canonically likes raunchy eroge... it was a bit of a challenge.




“Tadaima!”  Humming happily as she entered her apartment, despite knowing that her father would be at work, the teenage blonde high schooler kicked off her shoes as she went to her room to drop off all the stuff she had bought.  Grabbing some tea from the fridge before sitting down, she turned on her TV to watch anime for some background noise and pulled a thick, hardcover book from one of her bags with a widening smile spreading on her glossy lips.  “Ohmygod, I seriously can’t believe this is already out.”  She said, looking at the flashy cover with the heavily stylized English and Japanese font reading ‘Kuku’s Abnormal Odyssey: Past 12 - Material Volume I’.


Flipping through the book, she gushed at all the details it depicted for all the characters from the fan favorite entry in the long running eroge series.  It was an epic story unlike the entries before it and had some of the best, most memorable and unique sex scenes of the franchise!  But the character she was most interested in wasn’t one of the main characters that got multiple page spreads like Chiku Kuko, aka ‘Kuku’, or Rachel, but a minor character that gets to play a vital role in the first act’s climax, Suisoku.


“Ahn!  Sui-tyan!  She’s so freaking cute and cool!”  Squealing as she got to the minor character, the blonde gyaru cosplayer would be lying if she said part of her obsession for the character didn’t come from how similar they looked.


Blonde hair that reached her mid back and two locks that flow over her shoulder that hang to her chest with pinkish-red tips and bangs that cover most of her forehead that end at her eyelashes.  Just above average height with a slim, healthy body and fair complexion, even their eye color was the same, though she normally wore dark pink contacts.  They even shared many of the same piercings!


“Ahh~ Sui-tyan.  I want her to shrink me down too!”


Getting to the section that talked about the framed high school girl’s borderline broken ‘Sleeper’ ability, Size of my Heart, it allowed her to shrink people she had strong, emotional attachment to.  It was instrumental in the main cast’s prison break at the end of the first act of the game and she split off from Kuko’s group shortly after since all she wanted was to escape.  Her final scene as she left the group showed that she had also used her ability on one of the prison guards that she liked, having hidden him in her breasts.  Had she still been the nice, sweet girl she was before getting framed for her mother’s murder, Suisoku would have never done something like that, but prison changed her and she wasn’t going to let go of what she loves anymore.  There was a side story that had her track down the ones responsible for her mother’s death, getting her revenge in some of the hottest, steamiest scenes too; but mostly she was a sweet, if not possessive girl that might abuse her power occasionally.


“But that’s what makes her so great!  A bit of crazy with a cute face.  I’d die to have her step on me!”  Breathing a bit heavily and drooling just remembering the macrophilic scenes, more than a few were lethal as well, or would have been like how she almost swallowed Kuku alive when she was a minor antagonist, but the art was so incredible she was into it.  “...Or well, I guess I would just die if she did, but that would be worth it.”  Giggling at the thought of the gyaru criminal’s well-pedicured foot slowly coming down on her, the soft, warm sole squishing around her as the overwhelming weight increased.  The thought of having or being at the mercy of such absolute power was arousing.


Humming the theme song for the game, she read through the rest of the character’s profile and giggled as she got to the personal information.


“That’s right.  Sui-tyan and I have the same exact birthday.  Poor girl was only 13 when she was convicted for her Mom’s murder.  But she was able to get a super hot body in those two… years?... Huh?”  Taking a closer look at some of the information that was new to her, the book had Suisoku’s height, weight, three sizes, blood-type and a lot more of her favorite things like foods, animals and hobbies.  Putting down the material book, she went over to her desk and found the notes and measurements she and her classmate recorded of her so he could make her Shizuku-tan cosplay.  Sitting back down, she compared the relevant numbers.  “Eh?  Th-They’re the same…  Like, the exact same?”  Whispering her revelation, she double and triple checks to be sure.  “Sui-tyan and I have the exact same measurements!  No… freaking… WAY!”  Feeling her own breasts, squeezing her butt and running her hands over her legs, the blonde gyaru was trembling in excitement.  “Oh my God!  Seriously?  Like, seriously seriously?  Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!  No freaking way, that’s super crazy.  Sui-tyan and me, the same.”  Giggling lewdly with a bit of drool running down the corner of her mouth, she shut off her anime and immediately booted up her copy of Kuku’s Part 12.



The Next Day


Knocking on the front door of the house attached to the Gojo Dolls shop, the young high school girl could barely contain her excitement.  “Gojo-kun!  Are you home?”


“K-Kitagawa-san?”  From deep in the small house, she heard her classmate come down the stairs.


Just hearing his voice made her heart flutter and when he opened the door it skipped a beat.  He was a fair bit taller than her, and though he looked really skinny he was stronger than most would expect.  Even though he didn’t look too different from most boys his age, with short dark hair and dark grey eyes, he was still conventionally attractive and the small mole under his right eye was super hot.  Ahh!!  Gojo-kun looks freakin’ hot in that samue!  Like, I can’t even.  How can he… huh?  Looking over her crush, she noticed two pairs of shoes in the entryway behind him that didn’t belong to him or his grandfather.  “Oh, sorry!  I didn’t know you had guests over.  Is this a bad time?”


“Huh?  Oh, no.  It’s just Inui-san and her sister.  They came over to order a new cosplay from me.”  He said, inviting her in with a meek, soft smile.


“Juju-sama is here!?”  Taking off her shoes quickly, the blonde gyaru bolted up to the young man’s room where the Inui sisters patiently sat and waited for their host to return.  “Juju-sama!  You’re as adorable as ever!  Shinju-chan, you’re totes adorbs today too.”


“Gah!  K-Kitagawa Marin…  You showed up too.”  While she didn’t dislike the energetic girl, the smaller, but older, of the two sisters recoiled a bit from her sudden appearance.


“Hello, Marin-san.  You look pretty today too.”  Returning the compliment and smiling sweetly, the adult-looking younger sister greeted Marin a bit shyly, but without reservation.


“Thanks!  So, you know what you wanna cosplay next?  What is it?  Oh, I can’t wait to see Juju-sama’s next outfit!  You’re gonna look mega cute, I just know it.”  Sitting herself close to the two sisters, while it was obvious her enthusiasm was making the smaller girl uncomfortable, it also wasn’t entirely unwelcome.


Only pushing the blonde’s face away when she tried to get too close, Sajuna blushed as Gojo closed the door behind him when he returned with drinks for them all and sat down.  “N-N-None of your-”


“A character named ‘Kuku’ from a game series Onee-chan likes but won’t let me play.”  Smiling innocently, Shinju answered.


“Hmm?  Well, of course she wouldn’t let you play it, it’s got-”


“Kitagawa Marin!  Shinju is still too young for that stuff.”  Stopping Marin before she exposed the truth, the petite brunette covered her mouth.


Taking the opportunity to hug the older girl and sit her on her lap, Marin just smiled.  “Right, right.  Sorry, Juju-sama.  But what a strange coincidence.  I got the Kuku material book last night and it inspired me to want to cosplay Sui-tyan!  She’s got, like, all the same measurements as me too, it was super surprising!”  Pulling the book out of her bag, Marin opened it to Suisoku’s profile.  “Hey, we should-”


“Absolutely not.”  Cutting her off, the smaller girl got free from the touchy-feely gyaru and retreated to the other side of her sister for safety.  “This was just going to be me and Shinju, right Shinju?”


“Rejected instantly, again!”  Laughing it off, Marin handed the book to Gojo.


“Huh?  W-Well… d-didn’t you say we were going to invite Gojo-san too?”  Not sure what to say, Shinju was just happy to take photos of her older sister, but it was really fun when they all did a group cosplay before, and the group shots came out really good.


Her blush growing even further, the brunette stared down at the floor, glancing up at the dark-haired boy.  “I-I-I just s-said we c-c-could.”


“Oh, these designs are really similar and simple.”  Looking though the material book, Wakana was already too engrossed in the project to be nervous having three girls in his room.  “And this ‘Suisoku’ character looks just like you, Kitagawa-san.”


“I know, right.  Totes crazy, and lookie.”  Shuffling to sit next to the dark-haired young man, she brushed up against him as she pointed to the measurements.  “See?  I thought these numbers looked familiar then I checked and was totally blown away!  I was like ‘No way, I can’t even!’ and knew I needed to become Sui-tyan.”


Concentrating so hard that he didn’t notice her breast touching his arm, Wakana nodded as he looked over the design.  “Other than the prison uniform, the rest of the outfit looks like normal clothes.  I should probably play the game too, to get a better feel for the characters, but do I have to play the 11 before it to understand the story?”


“Not strictly speaking.  There will be a couple of characters that will feel a bit more shallow than others, but they were characters in a previous game that had more depth to them then.”  Sitting on the other side of Wakana, Sajuna flipped the pages to near the front of the book.  “This is Chiku Kuko, the series follows her family line and each one is nicknamed ‘Kuku’.”


“Ku-tan is one of the smaller Kuku’s, but her Sleeper power grants her super strength.  She’s crazy strong when she wants to be.”  Marin explained, glancing at the older girl and smiling.  “I can’t believe I get to see Juju-sama become Ku-tan.  Ah, and I get to become Sui-tyan.  How blessed can I get?”  Bouncing in her spot from excitement, as Wakana began to flip through the book to see some of the other characters, she looked at the younger Inui sister.  “What about you, Shinju-chan?  Did you want to try one of the characters?  With your figure, you could pull off a crazy good Rei-chan.”


“Huh?  Uh… w-well, I don’t know m-much about the series.”  Shinju said, nervously.  “I p-probably wouldn’t be able to act r-right.”


“No, Kitagawa Marin is right.  Shinju, you’d be a great Rachel!”  Ever excitable when it came to encouraging her younger sister to cosplay, the small brunette’s eye had lit up.  “Your body types are similar and Rachel is a quiet, thoughtful girl that starts out being protected by Kuko until she finds her courage and can fight on her own.”


Not sure how to react, Shinju stares at the floor and blushes.  “W-Well, if you think so, Onee-chan.  Maybe I could try it.”


Cheering happily, Marin threw a fist in the air.  “Alright!  This is super awesome!  Getting to cosplay with Juju-sama and Shinju-chan again.  I can’t wait!”


“H-Huh!?  When did we-?”  Trying to protest, Sajuna couldn’t stop the momentum anymore as the forceful gyaru and her younger sister started talking about shot locations and costs.



A few months later


Despite having to make three outfits, because all three characters escaped from the same prison, it was easier to pick out all the material needed to make them.  Each character had made modifications to the orange jumpsuit to show off their character, but the general patterns were the same and anything else they could either purchase themselves or get an official prop sold in stores or online.  As such, Wakana was able to finish the three outfits really quickly and the girls found a great location to do a shoot.


Because Suisoku disappears from the story after the prison break, they decided to go to a location that felt similar to the forest that surrounded the facility the characters escaped from.  Since they had to travel a bit to get there though, they made the shoot an overnight trip, staying in a cheap hotel or something and coming back the next day.  It would even cost less than renting a studio.


“Even though I tried it on the other day, I can’t believe I get to become Sui-tyan!”  Getting changed in the public bathroom of a local campground, Marin was putting on the finishing touches to her cosplay as the Inui sisters were getting changed.  Since Suisoku had the same fashion sense as her, she was even able to do her own makeup, so by the time Sajuna and Shinju had finished changing, she was finishing up drawing the dolphin tattoo that was on the character’s left collar bone.


“Oh.  As expected of Gojo Wakana.  Everything looks fantastic, down to the last detail.”  Praising the dedication that went into making their outfits, the petite brunette came out in an orange jumpsuit with the top half tied around her waist and the legs ripped off from the knees down.  Since Kuko was in the prison the shortest amount of time, she didn’t have time to accessorize her outfit like the others, so other than wearing a sports bra, she was the most plainly designed character in the first arc.  Her small, slim body line was accentuated in the subtle way Gojo had sewn it together, giving it a closer look to how it looked on the character and fit her perfectly.  With a bit of makeup and the wing they prepared, all they’d have to do is draw the Hanaku family’s flower shaped birthmark on the small of her back.


Marin’s outfit was similar to Sajuna’s, with the top tied off at the waist, but Suisoku tucked and tightened the baggy jumpsuit to conform to her body shape more and cut the legs off so they were more like shorts.  She typically wore a cropped t-shirt that barely covered her breasts and stretched so tight that the black, strapless micro bikini-like bra she wore was quite visible through it.  Other than that, she wore her hair down with the tips slightly curled and various accessories that a stereo-typical gyaru would have; loose socks, multiple bracelets and scrunchies on her wrists and flashy polish on her nails.  “Mmmm.  Juju-sama, you look like such a treat, I could just eat you up!”


“Uh… um…  I-Is this really how Rachel dresses?”  Meekly peeking her head out of the stall she was changing in, Shinju is blushing profusely.  Stepping out, Rachel was one of the characters that tried to wear her jumpsuit properly so’s not to stand out… with only one problem.  The prison never had any that could accommodate her chest, so Rachel could only zip it up to just under her bust and then button the collar.  She tried to cover her breasts up in a t-shirt that had the words ‘Prison Break’ written across  the chest in English, but it was a running joke that even out of prison she couldn’t find clothes that could fit.  “Gojo-san put a lot of work into it so I put it on, but a-a-are you sure I’m just not too fat for this outfit?”  Aside from the chest not fitting, Rachel’s, and by extension Shinju’s, wide hips and filled out rear stretched the material in the seat of the jumpsuit too.


“It’s perfect, Shinju-chan!”  Complimenting how good it looked on the adult-looking middle schooler, Marin admired how well Gojo was able to have the outfit be baggy where it needed to be and conform to her body line at the same time.  He’s a total wizard when it comes to making clothes!  Like, seriously.  Did he use actual magic or something?  I can’t even right now!


Nodding in agreement, Sajuna walked around her sister to see the full thing, focusing on her chest in particular.  “You might be a bit bigger than Rachel, but it really feels like you could use her Sleeper ability, Step into my Valley of Death.”


“I-If you say so, Onee-chan, Marin-san.”  While the overdevelopment of her body is usually a point of concern and worry for her, neither her sister nor Marin treated her like she was weird because of it.  Even Gojo treats her like a normal middle schooler, though sometimes it feels like he forgets that.  “Um…  I know this is a bit late to ask, but…  what’s a ‘Sleeper ability’ and why is it called that?”


“Shinju-chan, nice!”  Nodding happily and giving her a thumbs up, Marin was oddly excited by the question.  “You sounded just like Rei-chan!  I thought Juju-sama didn’t let you play Kuku’s.”


“I told you Shinju’s too young for that!  That wasn’t a reference.”  The petite brunette said as she put up her hair to get her wig on.  “It’s just the power system in Kuku’s.  They’re called Sleepers because the power was initially explained as ‘the manifestation of a person’s essence that sleeps inside of them’.  For Kuko, it was super strength, Small but Mighty; Suisoku got limited size manipulation, Size of my Heart; a-and Rachel’s is also kind of like size manipulation, b-but…”  It was always hard for her to dance around the adult content of the series whenever she had to explain Kuku lore to Shinju, so she always avoided the abilities since they played a big part in the sex scenes as well.


“She crushes people between her boobs.”  Saying it plainly, like she was explaining a perfectly normal thing, Marin finished Sajuna’s sentence for her.  “Though some abilities can help you survive, like Ku-tan’s super strength, but for the most part it’s a one-hit kill when she learns how to use it properly near the end of the story.”


“Huh?”  Taking a moment to process what she just heard, Shinju’s face instantly erupted in a bright shade of red before she crossed her arms over her chest.  “She does what!?”


Sighing, the older brunette glared at the unabashed blonde.  Looking at her sister, she knew that she couldn’t keep Shinju from finding out forever.  “It’s a bit more nuanced than that, but her ability recreates a physical body of the target and they then have to get through her cleavage as it crushes in on them multiple times, increasing in pressure each time.  If they can’t withstand it, or try to run, their real body gets crushed instantly.  I told you, Kuku’s isn’t a series for kids.”


“I-I know…”  Since it was her sister that told her to not play the games, Shinju listened to her, but she never imagined it’d have something like that in it… and yet it was as intriguing as it was embarrassing to think about.  Subtly squeezing her breasts together with her arms, she imagined what it would feel like to have someone trapped between them.


“Still, both Rei-chan and Sui-tyan have such crazy powerful abilities.”  Marin said as she made some minor adjustments to her outfit.  “Size manipulation would be mega fun to play with!”


“With how much you look and act like Suisoku, I wouldn’t be surprised if you actually could use Size of my Heart.”  Joking, Sajuna finished putting on her wig and make up.  Thankfully, because of the nature of the game, the characters wore pretty normal makeup so it was something they could do themselves.


Grinning mischievously, the blonde snuck up behind her cosplay goddess and lightly placed her hand on her shoulder while leaning in close to whisper in her ear.  “Oh yeah?  Then, ‘could you shrink down nice and small for me, please?’”  Quoting the line perfectly, she expected the petite second year high schooler to yell at and scold her again, but instead she felt something grab onto her fingers as the shoulder she was touching disappeared!  “H-Huh!?”  Turning her head, the spot that was just occupied by her Juju-sama was now empty.


“O-O-Onee-chan?”  Likewise shocked at the sudden disappearance of her beloved older sister, Shinju looked around wildly before gasping in shock and pointing to the confused blonde.  “Marin-san!  H-Hand.  In your hand!  O-Onee-chan!”


“Huh?  What are you talking about, Shinj-!?”  Looking at her hand, Marin froze in place as she saw a perfectly scaled, two-inch moving model of Sajuna Inui in Kuko cosplay holding on to her finger for dear life.  “J-Ju-J-J-J-Ju-Juju-sama!?”  Quickly turning her hand over before the shrunken girl could fall, she turned to the younger sister and held up her hand so they could both see.  “Huh?  What?  Seriously?  Like, what even is this?  Wait, wait, wait.  I must totally be dreaming.”


While Marin is unable to even process what was happening, Shinju was trying to communicate with her sister to make sure she was alright.  “Onee-chan?  Onee-chan, a-are you okay?  Onee-chan!”


“I… I think so, Shinju.  Except for everything being bigger than normal…  I don’t feel any different.”  As much as she wanted to freak out herself, seeing how worried her little sister was made Sajuna keep her panic in check.  It also just didn’t feel real.  “Kitagawa Marin, how long do you plan on keeping me this small?  I don’t know how this happened, but change me back already!  If you actually can use Size of my Heart, that means you can cancel it too!”


Since it seemed like everything was fine, Shinju started calming down.  “Huh?  Y-You can do that, Marin-san?”


“Hm?  Oh, yeah.  Totes.”  More excited by the unreal development than anything else, Marin replied plainly with a thumbs up.  “At least, I’m pretty sure I can.  Sui-tyan reversed it after using it on Ku-tan when they first met, and she had to shrink the whole group during the prison break at one point too.”  Though, because she was so confident in her untested abilities, rather than reverse it immediately, the blonde grinned and pulled up her shortened t-shirt and stuffed the shrunken girl into her cleavage.  “Oh my god!  Juju-sama, this is totally like the first scene between Ku-tan and Sui-tyan!  Hehehe, you’re so freakin’ cute I could just eat you up!”  She said, squealing in delight as she pressed her breasts together enough to hold Sajuna in place without hurting her.


Embraced on both sides by the soft, warm, squishy flesh, while the pressure was tight and prevented her from escaping, it was also oddly comforting… if not for it being unwanted.  “Yeah…  I suppose it is, but let me go!  We’re here for a photo shoot, remember?”


“Oh, right.”  Stopping herself instantly, Marin pulled the tiny girl from her chest.  Aww…  I wanted to play with Juju-sama a bit more.  I bet Gojo-kun would freak-!?… out…  As she was about to say the line that Suisoku says when she wants to cancel her ability, she remembered that the dark-haired young man was waiting for them in the spot in the woods they found.  It wasn’t too far from the campgrounds they were in, but far enough that they wouldn’t be seen or heard by other people either.  “Shinju-chan, hold on to Juju-sama for a bit.  I’ll be right back!”  Pressing the older Inui sister into the younger’s chest, Marin bolted out of the restroom.


“Hey!  Wai-!  Kitagawa Marin!  Get back here!”  Ignored as she yelled for the excited gyaru to come back, Sajuna growled in frustration.  “Shinju!  Chase after that airhead and get her to undo this.”


“U-Um…  a-actually, Onee-chan.”  Holding her sister in her hands, the younger girl fidgeted and blushed as she looked at her.  “Y-You look so cute a-and beautiful.  C-Could I g-get a couple pictures of you like this first?”




Clearing the area that they picked out for the photo shoot of large sticks and various debris, Wakana was initially concerned with how far from the camp’s border they were.  In the unlikely event that one of them got hurt, it would be a few minutes walk to get back before they could get help.  However, both Marin and Sajuna were insistent that the area was perfect.


“I just hope nothing happens…”  Realizing that he was likely worrying over nothing, he tossed a few more large sticks and twigs out of the way and sat down on a large rock nearby.


“Gojo-kun!  Gojo-kun, Gojo-kun!  Check me out!  I’ve totally become Sui-tyan!”  Approaching him from behind, Marin excitedly called out to him.  “Seriously, your skills are unreal.  Totally God-like.”


“Thank you, Kitagawa-san, but I’m not th-!”  Blushing from the compliment, he froze mid sentence when he saw how well she fit into the outfit.  Despite the erotic, seductive design, there was still a wholesomeness to how it accentuated the beautiful girl’s figure.  Ah, as expected of a model.  He thought.  It was like the character had jumped from the screen.  “Wow, it fits you perfectly.  And since your personality is so close to Sui-tyan’s it makes the clothes fit you even better.”


“I know, right?  It was super hard staying in character as Black Lobelia at first, but Sui-tyan holds nothing back!”  Showing off all the ways the costume fit, she smiled as he looked her over.  Even if she didn’t notice anything wrong with how he made it, she could tell he was picking out areas where he could improve his sewing and pattern making.  Ahhh!  He’s so freakin’ hot when he concentrates like that!  Like, how does nobody else notice what a total catch he is!  Kami-sama, seriously thanks my dude!


“Mmhm.  Everything looks great, if I didn’t know better, I’d think you really were Sui-tyan.”  Smiling from a job well done, seeing her in the cosplay he made let him breathe a sigh of relief.


With a mischievous smile, she skipped around behind him and jumped up on his back.  “For real, this is mega awesome, Gojo-kun.  But I think this time, you’ve really upped your game.  Like, you did too good of a job.”


Even for all the ways she’s complimented him before, it was an odd choice of words this time.  “Huh, what do you mean, Kita-”


“Could you shrink down nice and small for me, pretty please.”  Quietly, softly, seductively and commandingly, she cut him off by whispering in his ear.  She did it by accident with the person she admires, and holding tight, she hoped that she could do it again with the man that she loved.  And thankfully, in an instant, Wakana disappeared and Marin landed gracefully on her feet, with a three-inch tall boy in her hand.  “Tiny Gojo-kun, get!  Oh, you are so adorbs!  I don’t know why I can, but this is, like, the coolest thing ever!”  Nuzzling him into her cheek, she squeals happily and giggles giddily.


Huh?  Eh!?  K-Kitagawa-san?  She’s so huge now!  Too shocked to even speak, his mind didn’t have time to scream or panic as he tried to process everything that just happened.  She just said Sui-tyan’s line, s-so does that mean she used Size of my Heart on me?  Th-This has to be a dream, right?  The limiting factor on it is her affection for the target, so…!?  N-N-No, no, no.  This has to be a dream.  Th-There’s no way someone as amazing as Kitagawa-san would like someone as plain as me.  Squished up against the gigantic girl’s cheek, his face lit up at the prospect.  Kitagawa-san is popular, outgoing and… and really beaut-!?  Freezing up before he could finish his thought, the deep shade of crimson his face had brightened further as he came to the revelation.  I also knew Kitagawa-san was attractive, but wh-when did I start to think of her as… beautiful?


A flash of the gyaru wholeheartedly enjoying herself at the first cosplay event they went to together came to mind.  A single moment that he’d never forget.  Of her in the Shizuku-tan cosplay, smiling brightly.  Thankfully this was just a dream, it had to be for something so crazy to happen, so if he just calmed down, he’d soon wake up in his bed and forget all about this.  How could he possibly face her after this?


“Okay, Gojo-kyun.  You’re now my prisoner, so I’mma lock you away.”  Pulling the tiny boy away from her cheek, Marin smiled cheekily as she poked at him a bit before stretching out the collar of her shirt and dropping him into her cleavage.  “Now be on your best behavior, my dude, or else you’ll see what these babies can do.”


As soon as he fell into the sweaty, stuffy embrace of the gyaru’s breasts, there was only one thought that dominated his mind.  The warmth of her body entering his own, that smell of her body wash mixing with her scent and lotion, the gentle pressure squeezing in on him and even the taste of her evaporated sweat that filled his mouth… there was only one conclusion to come to.  “Th-Th-This is…  This is real!”  Never in his wildest dreams could he so accurately recreate such nuanced sensations and feelings.  He hadn’t been feeling sick or off recently either and as far as he knew he hadn’t sustained any notable injuries or head trauma that would have caused him to pass out.  As unrealistic as it seemed, Kitagawa Marin really did use the ability of a character that can only target people she has strong affection for, on him!


Laughing hearing his little outburst, Marin pulled up her shirt to look at him.  “Crazy, right?  I just used it on Juju-sama too by accident and thought I was dreaming for realz.  But Gojo-kyun, do you often have naughty dreams about me?”  Teasing the beet red boy, she holds up her phone for him to see.  “Just relax, I just wanna snap a couple selfies of you in my boobs.  I’ll turn you back when I’m done, okay?”  Opening the camera function of her smartphone, she held it high and positioned the peace sign she made with the other hand to frame him in the shot.  “That is, unless you want to stay in my boobs for longer.”


“Ki-Ki-Kitagawa-san!”  Sputtering at the accusation, there was little he could do to convince her to not take the pictures.


As he freaked out a bit in her cleavage, the blonde snapped the picture and took a few more.  “Ahahaha.  Don’t worry, I know, I know.  Just a few more shots, okay?  Now, raise one of your hands.”


Though it was embarrassing beyond belief he didn’t want to call attention to his hormones going wild like they did when they did the shoot for her Rizu-kyun cosplay.  I-If I just play along, this’ll be over quicker, r-right?  Nodding, he raised his hand and looked up at her.  “L-Like thi-!?”  He tried to ask before getting cut off by her breasts squishing together.


Kyaaaaaa!  I can do whatever I want with him right now!  Sh-Should I try sitting on him?  I don’t want to hurt him though…  Maybe if I dig a little hole for him?  Snapping a couple shots of his hand sticking up from her cleavage, it was just like the opening scene in Suisoku’s side story when she was playing with the unnamed prison guard she abducted.  I wonder if Gojo-kun is enjoying himself though?  I mean, he’s getting squeezed by my boobs… which is less embarrassing than I thought it would be.  Well, I am Sui-tyan right now, and she’d happily play with that guard guy.  Rationalizing her actions away, she decided to get a few other shots like from the game.


Opening a cavity in her cleavage with a couple fingers for him to sit in; hovering her open mouth over him; rubbing her breasts together with him between them; and finally, having his legs dangle from her underboob.  However, given the tricky angle of the last shot, she had to repeatedly take blind pictures and check to see if she got a good one.


Though all of this, the black-haired high schooler was silently trying to cooperate since his mind was filled with nothing but lewd thoughts.  Kitagawa-san, Kitagawa-san, Kitagawa-san, Kitagawa-san, Kitagawa-san, Kitagawa-san, Kitagawa-san!  She smells so nice, ahhhh!  No, no, this is j-just for her cosplay.  My jinbei looks a bit like the prison uniform without the bullet-proof vests, and Sui-tyan took one with her when she left.  This isn’t inappropriate.  It’s not…  I-I-I’m just i-in Kitagawa-san’s b-b-br-br-b-breasts!  The soft, smooth flesh was hard to hold onto though and he was slipping further and further down as his legs flailed about under him.  He tried to stop himself… but that would also mean purposely and actively grabbing her breasts!  I c-couldn’t possibly.  Not to Kitagawa-!?  Unexpectedly, the pressure holding him in place let up for a moment, and with only sweat slick skin holding him in place while gravity was pulling on him, Wakana fell from the embrace of the cosplayer’s underboob.  -saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!  Looking down, he saw the orange of her jumpsuit that was tied around her waist, and the small gap from how she was standing that formed between it and her taut, flat stomach.  Unable to stop his fall, he fell right down the gap and plummets right into her panties.


Finally coming to a stop, his face pressed against the black material at the bottom of the girl’s undergarment, Wakana froze as he felt something warm on his back and the air suddenly was saturated in a heavy, sweet scent.  Even though he was faced away from it, he could feel the gyaru’s body embrace him as it squished out around him slightly.


Having a blast, despite blushing like crazy since she was fully aware that what she was doing was likely crossing a line, Marin’s laughter came to an abrupt stop once she felt her tiny crush fall into her underwear.  Tensing up on reflex, she brought her thighs together when he came to a stop in front of her maidenhood, which pressed him into her a bit more.  “Kyaaahn~!?”  Her yelp of surprise getting overwritten by the pleasurable feeling coming from her crotch, the strength momentarily left her legs.  Falling on her butt, with Wakana between her lower lips and the uneven ground, she feels herself spread over him and for a moment she can’t move.


Her mind went blank and her heart was racing.  With her breathing becoming shallow and quick, the urge to wiggle her hips and enjoy the sensation was growing.  It wasn’t like she hadn’t rewatched scene after scene of Sui-tyan doing much the same to the prison guard she shrunk.


Those scenes were so steamy and fantastic, how Sui-tyan slowly trained and conditioned the unnamed man and the love they came to share.  This was a chance for her to do the same.  But when she thought of who it was trapped under her, the gentle, kind, diligent and passionate doll maker, she regained control of her senses.  “Go-G-Gojo-kun!”  Thankfully, with her outfit’s pant legs cut off it was easy to quickly pull him free after only a couple seconds even if the experience felt like it lasted a lifetime.


Holding the shrunken boy in her hands, his face no less red than hers, they couldn’t say anything to one another, their stares spoke more clearly than words could convey.  The back of Wakana’s shirt had a bit of a damp spot on it, and he was conspicuously holding his crotch.  It was a deafening silence as each’s lust was plain to see, even if they wanted for nothing more than to deny it.  And slowly, in unison, without a word or signal, they both began to lower their gazes.


“M-Marin-san!”  Cutting through the amorous silence like a bomb going off, Shinju finally caught up with the blonde with a elated, refreshed smile on her face.  “Oh!  Gojo-san looks so adorable.  We should get a few shots together.”  Holding up her older sister like she was a precious doll, she didn’t seem concerned at all about the strange change to their plans.  If anything, she was the most excited there now.


“U-Uh… Y-Yeah, sure.”  Pushing down her embarrassment, Marin got up and brushed off her butt.  Oh my God!  Awesome timing, Shinju-chan!  I thought my heart was going to explode!  But…  Glancing down to Wakana, he also seemed to be trying to refocus on the shoot as well, but between this and the love hotel incident she knew they were going to have to talk about it eventually.  …she could have waited a few more minutes though.




Discussing the new shots they wanted to get now before changing anyone back, neither of the gigantic girls even entertained the idea of not capitalizing one sure a great opportunity.


“Are you okay with this, Inui-san?”  Sitting on the camera bag while Shinju and Marin found the best angles and spots for their shrunken models, the dark-haired young man worried they might be getting a bit too excited.


“If it makes Shinju happy, it’s fine.”  Nodding, Sajuna blushed happily seeing the bright smile on her younger sister’s face.  They got some good shots earlier too.  “Of course, I’m going to insist that I get changed back first so I can get a few shots with you too, Gojo Wakana, so be prepared for that.”  Casting a couple glances at him, she blushed a bit thinking about being able to hold him.


Chuckling nervously a bit, Wakana scratched the back of his head a bit.  “P-Please be gentle with me.”


Once Marin and Shinju decided what they wanted to do, they needed to hurry and get some pictures before they lost the light.  From basic shots, like Marin grinning as she held up the two in either hand, or having Sajuna and Wakana stand on Shinju’s shoulders, to more playful shots like Marin dangling Wakana over her collar as she pulled on it, they had a blast.  They even got a couple low angle shots of them sitting on the shrunken high schoolers, with surprisingly little resistance from Shinju once they dug little divots for them to lay in.


“Is there anything else you would like to do, Marin-san?”  Looking through some of the latest pictures they’ve taken, shots of Sajuna stuck in the bottom of her boots and Marin’s shoes trying to escape, there wasn’t much sunlight left to do the normal shots they had come here to do.  But, they had most of the day tomorrow to come back before heading home.


“Hmmm…  Oh!  If Juju-sama is okay with it, there is an iconic scene I’d like to try.”  After a moment of thought, the blonde picked up the tiny brunette.  “You know, Ku-tan’s near defeat when Sui-tyan fought her.”


Freezing up at the idea, Sajuna knew exactly what scene she was talking about.  It was one of the few animated shots as Suisoku slowly closed her mouth while Kuko desperately reached out to escape, ending with her arm and hand getting slurped in like a noodle.  If Kuko didn’t awaken her Sleeper ability… well Suisoku is known as a bit of a glutton and her side story proved that if she could potentially digest it, anything could be considered food.  “Uh…  W-Well…”


“C’mon, Juju-sama!  I might joke that I want to gobble you up, but I won’t actually do it.”  Giggling at the smaller girl’s reasonable hesitation, Marin tried her best to reassure her.  “What do you think, Shinju-chan?  It’s a great scene.  The fright and despair on Ku-tan’s face, the glee on Sui-tyan’s.  It’ll be epic!”


Though she wanted to protect her sister, Shinju didn’t believe Marin would actually do anything that might hurt her.  Besides, sometimes it was fun to tease her older sister by getting her to watch a horror movie.  “I…  I-If Onee-chan is okay with it.”


Ever one to try and live up to her younger sister’s expectations, even at personal cost, Sajuna sighed.  “If you swallow me, I’ll bite you.”


“Huh?  Seriously?  I was kidding, but sweet!  Not gonna say no to such a sweet deal!”  Without hesitation, Marin picked up the blushing shrunken girl and dangled her above her mouth, turning so her profile was facing the camerawoman.  “‘Awww, that’s not good enough, little Kuku.  Guess our little game, like your life, will come to an end in my belly.  Totes worth it though, right?’”  Quoting the game, Marin opened her mouth and waited a couple seconds for Shinju to get a couple pictures from various angles.  Out of the corner of her eye, she could see Wakana staring out in excitement.  She nailed the line perfectly.


Staring down into the saliva drenched abyss of the younger high schooler’s maw, the scent of the sandwiches they had earlier wafting up around her, Sajuna was happy that Shinju looked to be enjoying it, but was still mostly unsure about this.  As the blonde gyaru looked back at her, there was something about the look in her eye that was a bit unsettling to her.  “‘W-Wait…  I-I didn’t know you liked him.  He talked to me first.’”  Still, she had her part to play.  “‘You’re not really going to eat me, are you?  Th-That’s murder!’”


“‘Or lunch.  However you want to look at it.’”  Marin replied with a grin as she shrugged and slowly lowered the tiny girl into her mouth.  “Hmm…  Shinju-chan’s a bit taller than me, but how are we going to get the money shot?”  Pulling Sajuna out of her mouth for a bit, kneeling would probably be the best way to get the frame right.


“Um…  What if we get Gojo-san to guide me?”  The tall middle schooler suggested, picking up the smaller boy and placing him on her hand as she held the camera above her head.  “He can direct me like that.


While not the most conventional solution, it would let her keep her knees off the dirty ground.  “Perfect!  Alright Juju-sama, try not to kick too much.”  Walking up to the busty younger Inui sister and tilting her head back, Marin cheekily grinned as she stepped into the brunette so that her neck was nestled between Shinju’s breast.  Damn!  Shinju-chan is stacked as always.  She’s gonna be super popular… actually, I bet she already is popular with the boys.  “Here, Shinju-chan, you can get a good look too.”




Watching her older sister get lowered into Marin’s mouth, Shinju felt something stir in her when she saw her face.  Sajuna was putting on a brave face, but like when she forced her to watch a scary movie Shinju could tell she was actually a bit scared.  At home, this meant she could hug and cuddle with her sister under the pretense of being scared herself, but this was a bit different.  She actually liked teasing her sister when she could because she made such cute faces, but the hint of fear in her eyes had her heart racing.  Without even listening to the directions of the tiny man on her hand, she started taking pictures and Marin began to slowly close her mouth.  As the blonde’s plump but slender lips came closer and closer together, Sajuna’s fear came more and more to the surface and tears welled up in her eyes.  In any other situation, she would have rescued her by now, but Shinju trusted Marin and wanted to see the peak of her sister’s fear, if only once.


You’re scared face is also adorable, Onee-chan.




This was a bad idea.  Everything about it was bad.  The humid heat closing in on her, the hot winds washing over her, the darkness slowly consuming her.  This was more terrifying than any movie her little sister asked her to watch with her.  This was real!  She was really about to be closed in the mouth of a girl two years younger than her, and her little sister was just watching.  No, not just watching… she had never seen her sweet, innocent little sister smile like that before.  It was a genuine smile of enjoyment that grew the more her face showed the fear she was experiencing.  But worst of all, what scared her the most as the girl known as Kitagawa Marin sealed her lips around her outstretched arm and condemned her to utter darkness, was the final thought she had as Shinju’s elation reached its peak.


I’ve never seen her smile like that before… so completely fulfilled…




With Shinju not paying attention to him, Wakana could do nothing but stare as the older Inui sister was locked completely in Marin’s mouth.  Only a quarter of the pictures were even getting the blonde’s mouth framed properly, but his voice wasn’t reaching either gigantic girl.  Instead, he also became entranced as the blonde stared straight at him with a predatory smile as she licked her lips.


O-M-G!  This is freakin’ hype!  Can life get any better than this?  Fighting the urge to swallow the saliva building in her mouth, Marin was having the time of her life.  Gojo-kun is staring at me like he wants me to gobble him up and I have Juju-sama in my mouth!  And she's crazy delicious.  Like, just a little gulp and she’s in my belly.  Wait…  Wait, wait, wait.  Could I get away with that?  N-No, no, I don’t want Gojo-kun to see me hurl.  That would be super lame.  Darn.  Sighing, she opened her mouth and pulled the slightly wetted girl out so she could swallow.  “Oh man!  That was fun.  You should try too, Shinju-chan.”  Laughing energetically, she grabbed Wakana off the younger girl’s hand and winked at him.  “Wanna crawl in my mouth too, Gojo-kun?”  


“K-Kitag-g-g-gawa-san!?”  Taking her joke(?) a bit too seriously, the young man held up his hands but didn’t seem to know what to do with them as she looked away in embarrassment.


Cracking up at his overreaction, it was always fun to tease him.  “So, how did the pictures come out?”


“Huh?  O-Oh, right!”  Feeling a bit guilty that she didn’t speak up when she saw her sister was uncomfortable, Shinju snapped out of it and quickly checked the pictures she took.  “Oops…  I… I kind of forgot to listen to Gojo-san… so most of them didn’t come out well.”  Scrolling through the images, there were plenty that could be salvaged with a bit of photo manipulation, enough to justify not having to do it again, but she stopped on one in particular.


Just before Marin’s lips blocked out the tiny girl’s face, it was a perfectly captured moment of Sajuna’s despair and calling out for help.  The tongue slightly upturned to hold her back, her head bent down to get just a bit more of her face visible, there was even a slight haze from the breath coming out of the blonde’s mouth.


If nothing else, she was thankful to have gotten that picture in particular.  “But it all worked out.”


“Great, I can’t wait to see them!  Make sure you send me some when you’re done.”


“Of course!”  With one notable exception that she’ll be keeping for herself, she was happy to share.


“Yeah, yeah.  This was all very ‘fun’ but…”  Speaking up to get the two girls’ attention, Sajuna looked up at the blonde gyaru with a somewhat unamused, blushing look.  “Could you change us back already?  I really want to go take a bath now.”  Sadly, it was too late to get a turn with the shrunken boy herself, but there was always tomorrow.


“R-Right, my bad.”  Setting both Sajuna and Wakana on the ground, Marin knelt down over them.  Man… this was totally wild.  I don’t know how I got Sui-tyan’s power, but it's so freakin’ cool!  Will I be able to again if I cosplay as her?  There’s so much more I want to do with Gojo-kun… and Juju-sama totes looks like a legit fairy queen!  Whispering sweetly, she slowly lowered her head towards them.  “‘My darling, this is where we part.  I now undo, the Size of my Heart.’”  Saying her line, she kissed both shrunken high schoolers on the top of the head and quickly backed up with Shinju to wait for them to grow back to normal.


… but they didn’t.


“Huh?  E-Eh?  Wh-What the heck is going on here!?”  Trying her best to not panic, in game it only took a couple seconds for the ability to reverse the changes.  It’s not like there were any other sets to follow either, so like when she accidentally first used it, this should have canceled Size of my Heart.  “Wait.  Wait, wait, wait.  I-I-I…  I can fix this!”  Kneeling down and picking up the nervous looking tiny people, she recited the line again.  “‘My darling, this is where we part.  I now undo, the Size of my Heart.’”  Kissing them again, there was no change.  N-No, no, no, no.  Seriously!?  Th-This is bad!  Do I n-not have the ability to change them back?  Panicking now that the fun, harmless, if not mysterious prank suddenly had more permanent consequences.  What’ll I tell his Gramps?  ‘My bad, I shrunk your grandson.  Can I keep him?’...  Actually, I’d totally love keeping a tiny Gojo-kun.  No, no!  Bad Marin!  No matter how cute he looks like this, I have to do something to change them back.  Gojo-kun won’t be able to make hina dolls like this.  Freaking out, she had stopped reciting the line entirely and was just peppering the two with kisses while Shinju quietly panicked behind her.


With their gigantic caretakers becoming increasingly desperate, both Sajuna and Wakana needed to find a way to first calm them down so they could try to think the problem through…  though they both also wanted to freak out at the unexpected turn of events too.  Trying his best to distract himself from the fact that the stunning, attractive blonde was also repeatedly kissing him, Wakana tried to focus on the night sky as the sun continued to set.


Huh?  Wait, doesn’t Sui-tyan’s power…?  Looking over to the tiny brunette beside him as she tried to fight off/calm down Marin, he pointed up to the sky.  “Inui-san, look.  The sky!”


Taking a moment to look at what he meant, she didn’t realize right away until she looked around a bit and figured out what he was getting at.  “Ki-Kitagawa Marin!  Shinju!  C-Calm down for a second and look at the moon!”


Pausing just as she was going for another kiss on the shrunken boy, Sajuna’s words registered in Marin’s ears and she turned her gaze skyward.  “Huh?  What moon?  I don’t see-!  No way!”


“Huh?  Huh, what?  What’s going on?”  Looking up and seeing an empty sky as stars slowly twinkled into view, the bigger, younger Inui sister didn’t understand what the other three seemed to notice.  “I-Is Onee-chan going to be okay?”


At least clinging to this bit of trivia that her younger sister wouldn’t know about as hope that they could fix this whole mess, Sajuna breathed a sigh of relief.  “Suisoku can’t use her ability under a new moon, so if Kitagawa Marin has the same limitation that means we’ll have to wait until the morning to change us back.”


“S-So, that means you’ll be okay, Onee-chan?”  Receiving her shrunken sister from Marin, there was a slight excitement in her voice that she was trying, and failing, to hide.


“Man… I was seriously freakin’ out there for a hot minute.”  Turning her attention back to the three-inch tall boy in her hand, the young gyaru breathed a sigh of relief.  “Sorry, Gojo-kun.  Hopefully I can fix this tomorrow.  When I thought about how you might not have been able to make hina dolls anymore though…  I kinda panicked.”


His nerves also finally coming down, the dark-haired young man just collapsed onto her palm and stared up at her and the sky.  “It’s okay, Kitagawa-san.  It was a pretty fun day.”


Smiling down at the surprisingly easy-going, understanding doll maker, she was thankful all over again to have met him.  Gosh!  He’s so adorable.  I could just eat him up!  I mean… I actually could if I wanted to right now, but it’s probably not safe.  Not to mention getting him out would be…  Not wanting to think about it any deeper, she giggled down at him.  “Bet you liked me sitting on you.”


Teasing him a bit more, they didn’t have much time left before they completely lost the light and it would become more dangerous walking back.  With little choice, they had to bring Wakana into the girl’s bathroom with them as Marin and Shinju changed into their casual clothes.


“Um… What should we do with Onee-chan and Gojo-san?”  Zipping up their bags, there was a bit of space in them, but not too much.  Not that either shrunken person took up that much.  “Should we put them in your purse or something?”


“Hmmm…  Probably a bad idea.  They could get hurt if anything happens on the way back to town, and we still have to find a place for the night.”  Thinking about it, Marin looked at the two in Shinju’s hands as she finished tying up her hair.  “We could stay in a manga cafe.  They’re actually super cheap, and we’ll only have to pay for two.”


“That sounds fine, but where can we hide them that’s safe?”  Handing the shrunken boy to the outgoing blonde, Shinju didn’t know what to do.


Grinning as she had the perfect idea, Marin picked up Sajuna and quickly dropped the tiny brunette down her sister’s collar.  “With boobs as ginormous as yours, I’m sure she’ll be safe in there.”  Holding up the younger girl’s breasts a bit to get a feel for their weight, her hands sank into the massive mammaries and the tiny man in her hand was crushed into her palm.


Blushing, but not stopping the stylish girl from playing with her chest, Shinju felt her sister slip into her cleavage and nodded.  “Y-Yes…  D-Did you want me to hide G-G-Gojo-san as well?”


“Huh?  Nope.  Gojo-kun’s riding in my boobs.”  She playfully rejected, stuffing him into her blouse but then noticed that with the amount of cleavage she showed he wasn’t hidden at all.


“W-Wait a sec-!”  Trying to protest his travel arrangements, Wakana was cut off as the breasts around him closed in from her buttoning up her shirt a bit more.


Groping herself and bouncing her breasts a bit to settle them in a more comfortable position, she grabbed some of their bags, happy that this was just an overnight trip so there wasn’t much.  “Alright, Shinju-chan, let’s find a nice place for the night.”


Ignoring the protests of her older sister, Shinju smiled and placed a hand over her heart as she followed Marin out of the bathroom.  “Shhh, Onee-chan.  If you keep moving around so much you might fall out.”


“You had better behave too,” the blonde gyaru said to her boobs with a playful smirk as they made their way through the campground, “since we’ll be the ones calling the shots for now.  We’ll make sure to keep you safe all night.”

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($10)!

https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:

https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282