- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is a little more on the story side but do not worry! The hot giantess stuff is coming very soon! 


Anyways, I hope you all enjoy! More to come very soon!

Chapter 2 - Her

Her name was Amelia Kenter. She was a senior at Johnston High School and was beyond ready to move on. She had a bright future ahead of her, just last week she was accepted into her favorite university and eagerly accepted. Indeed, Amelia was in a very good spot in her life.

Physically, Amelia was gorgeous. Stunning chestnut brown hair the flowers down her head like a waterfall. Beautiful blue eyes that looked like an ocean of the most purest of water. She had cute little dimples that dotted her face and had no pimples or acne. Her lips were a plump rosy pink that were prefect for kissing. All in all, Amelia had an extremely hot face that could attract anyone.

That’s not all though. She had a perfect body as well. Her breasts were something to behold. Amelia had beautiful plump D cup breasts that fit snugly fit into her bra. They could be seen through anyone piece of clothing and were attractive as hell. They were eye candy and were irresistible to look at.

Amelia had a fit stomach as well. Below that lay her gorgeous ass. Amelia had a very nice butt. It was round and shapely and popped out of whatever clothing she wore. She had very attractive and sexy legs as well, and running right below them were her cute feet! Ten plump toes laid protected by her shoes.

Amelia was a very attractive young woman and she was also extremely kind and outgoing. While she usually kept to her friends, she would never hesitate to help anyone. It was in her nature and she was well liked by anyone who knew of her. She was a star student through and through.

Back to the present, Mrs. Pennington’s eye happened to be caught on Amelia. The gorgeous young woman was walking into the high school. Currently she was wearing a long sleeved gray shirt where her boobs poked out and wore black leggings that hugged her ass nicely. She was currently walking talking with a group of her friends, enjoying the sunshine and smiling…. oh that smile. It was pure beauty.

Immediately Mrs. Pennington knew that Amelia was the one she wanted to explore. She could shrink the class down and explore her body. Primarily her reproductive system but now looking at her, she saw more potential.

“Damn, Mrs. Pennington thought, she’s definitely one to look at. Just shrinking down and exploring that young bitches virgin pussy, my God it would be so….”

“Wait no. I can’t go that far. I’m a teacher after all and Amelia’s a good student! That’s why she’s absolutely perfect to explore” she laughed in her head.

Now the plan was set. Mrs. Pennington headed into her first period class where she would explain the information of the field trip to her class. The class would have two weeks to prepare for the trip, pack their things, get ready, etc. To the school and to everyone else, they were going to a museum. To Mrs. Pennington and her students, they’d be exploring Amelia Kenter’s body.

At 8 am, after Mrs. Pennington finished explaining the entire plan, she asked if any of the class had any questions. Immediately a huge number of hands went up. Inside, Mrs. Pennington shuddered, she knew she had a lot to explain.

“Yes Dave?” She asked. Dave was one of the most gifted students in the class. He was very bright, very kind, and extremely excited about learning.

“Ma’am, what will we accomplish from this trip?” Dave asked.

“Good an easy one” she thought.

“Well Dave, you’ve always seen videos and read books about the human body right? But you haven’t ever gotten to fully and truly experience it by being INSIDE the body! This has never been done before in the history of ever! It’s gonna be so much fun. Who’s next?”

“Yes Katie?” Katie was a very quiet and shy girl, she was a bookworm and usually always kept to herself.

“Mrs. Pennington, how is this even possible?”

“My husband is a scientist and has been working with a team of very experienced scientists to develop shrinking technology. It’s quite new but it’s revolutionary!”

Another hand shot up.

“Jim?” Jim was a bit of a slacker. He was a nice kid but it wasn’t uncommon that he’s skip an assignment or be late to class. His grades weren’t the best either but he meant well. Secretly though, he loved porn.

“Yeah how is it legal to literally shrink inside of another person without their knowledge, isn’t that like rape of something?”

Immediately the class went silent. This was quite the question indeed. But Mrs. Pennington managed to get her hands on the only shrink ray in existence. Surely she could handle this. 

“Now Jim, I can assure you that the administration and I have worked this out. Everything is legal and safe. That I can promise you” that whole statement though, was nothing but a false lie.

“Next? Yes Ashley?” Ashley was a popular girl. She was extremely pretty but also kind of sassy and wouldn’t hesitate to be blunt with anyone. Her family was quite rich and very prestigious.

“Who’s body again are we going to be exploring?”

“That’s a secret! I want to surprise you all!”

The rest of the class was spent on Mrs. Pennington answering questions and explaining the process more. While some seemed hesitant at first, she had managed to get all of them on bored by the time the bell rang signaling the end of first period. 

Mrs. Pennington was extremely relieved. She managed to advance further in her plan! Her excitement was building by the day!

Two weeks went by and the day of the field trip approached. With a full heart and an excited mind, Mrs. Pennington was ready for an exciting journey of fun and learning! Before she left the house her husband had one thing left to give her.

“Hey beautiful, just one last thing before you leave”

“What is it dear”

“I forgot to give you the shrink ray needed to shrink and grow yourself and the students. Here it is.”

Mr. Pennington handed his wife a light white gun. The holster was smooth to grip and the ray itself was quite sharp.

“All you have to do sweetie, is press this button on top to select who you’d like to shrink, then press the trigger to shrink” it’s quite simple and runs on special batteries that I’ve packed in your bag just in case of emergency. You should be good to go.”

“Thank you so much honey. I promise to be careful. I love you more than anything.”

“I love you too sweetheart, more than you could ever know”

They kissed on the lips and parted ways. Mrs. Pennington eventually arrived at the school and as she approached the door, saw Amelia out of the corner of her eye. The beautiful young woman looked extremely attractive. Her chestnut brown hair flowed down her head and shoulders. She was wearing a pink t-shirt that showed off her boobs and wore black gym short shorts that hugged her ass nicely. She looked so happy and excited, having no idea at all that her vagina was about to be explored by thirty some high school students. The thought of that was beyond hot to Mrs. Pennington. She was more than ready to get started and explore this hot young bitch.

“She’s got no idea”, Mrs. Pennington giggled to herself.

Click clack, click, clack, the sound of her heels stomping into the tiled floors made. Eventually, she arrived at the door to her classroom. Peeking through the small window on the door she saw that it was fully packed. Everyone had their bags and belongings with them, ready for an adventure of a lifetime. With a deep breath, Mrs. Pennington entered into the classroom.

“Good morning class!”

**To be continued**