- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is the first story I’ve ever written here on Giantessword! I’ve always loved reading about on here and thought that after so much time of enjoying other people’s work, I should add my own! As such, this is the first chapter of my first story! I'm really excited to get started! Feedback would be greatly appreciated! I hope you all enjoy!

Author's Chapter Notes:

Hope you all enjoy!

It was a warm spring morning. The early sunrise kissed the ground and blessed it with it’s warmth. The rays of light penetrated through the emerging leaves that spring gifts. The smooth pavement of the sidewalk below was disturbed by an oncoming tremor.

CLICK CLICK CLICK

The tremor turned out instead to be a young woman in her mid thirties. Her name was Mrs. Pennington and she was the health teacher at Johnstown high school. Learning about the wonder of health and how it affects all of us has always been something that’s truly fascinated her. As a result, she took up a job at the local high school where she’d been working for five years now. To anyone else, it was just an ordinary spring morning and Mrs. Johnston was making her daily commute (she lived just three blocks away from the school).

Secretly though, the health teacher had other plans. She happened to be married to an brilliant scientist named Tim who was on a top notch team that was currently developing one of the worlds greatest inventions. A submarine that could shrink to microscopic size! The project was kept a major secret by the U.S. Government, the info was known only to those on the project and top government officials. However Tim accidentally spilled the beans while drunk during a date with his wife.

Mrs. Pennington immediately became interested. It wasn’t just health she was fascinated by, it was the human body itself, namely the reproductive system. Such a secret sensitive area of our bodies that has the ability to create living life itself! “We all have it but none of us have truly experienced it”, she’d think. As soon as she heard about this, she felt a huge urge to steal the submarine and explore one of the most hottest, and most irresistible person she could find. Of course she couldn’t just go ahead and do that so she created a plan to get the submarine.

She eventually struck up a deal with her husband. She could borrow the submarine and use it as much as she pleased for one whole week in exchange for him being allowed to have as much sex as he wanted with her once she was done. A solid deal that was agreed to by both. The next night, Tim stayed at the lab after his colleagues had left and snuck the sub out of the lab via his pocket. He did this successfully and handed it to his wife. Now her plan was in action.

As Mrs. Pennington approached the school campus she went over her plan. Today in her first period class she would announce her plan of a special field trip. It was for her and her class to shrink down to microscopic size and take the submarine into the reproductive system into one of the girls of the school not in their class. Of course, such a plan would absolutely not be approved by the school administration itself. If they found out that a grown adult and over twenty teenagers ventured into the most private areas of an innocent minor, the punishments would be severe. So a plan had to be hatched.

One week ago, Mrs. Pennington approached the school principal with her proposal. It would be to take her first period class on a week long trip to the largest museum dedicated to human health. They’d stay in a hotel and would learn about a different section of the body each day. The principal immediately approved and the plan went as followed.

Returning to the present, Mrs. Pennington was content with her plan but she still asked herself one remaining question. Which girl’s reproductive system was she going to sneak into and explore???

Mrs. Pennington had just asked herself that question as she arrived at the teacher’s entrance. As her hand touched the cold metal surface of the door handle, a breeze blew to the east, causing her to turn to her right. There, she saw the students of Johnstown high school enter into the building. Hundreds of them filed in, many of them still feeling the aches of exhaustion lingering inside of them. 

Mrs. Pennington studied them. She needed to find one who truly fit her standards. She wouldn’t have to wait long………