- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry it’s been so long! I’ve been caught up with work and finals and a nasty cold! I’ve been meaning to post and I’ve finally gotten the chance to do so! 
Here the class ventures to a very sensitive part of Amelia’s body. That’s all I’ll say for now. Read on to find out more!

Inside the submarine, Dave was growing to be a bit impatient. Before he began this trip he told himself to respect the anatomy of whatever person he would explore, but after seeing that the girl was Amelia Kenter and exploring her thighs, vagina, clitoris, boobs, mouth, and digestive system, he felt extremely attracted to her and felt very anxious and impatient about exploring what had to be next, Amelia’s butt.



“I can’t take this any longer!” Dave screamed inside his mind. To speed it up, he decided to take a nap, surely he would wake up when the submarine hit Amelia’s ass.



But that’s not where they were now. Mrs. Pennington just steered the submarine into her ileocolic valve and entered into Amelia’s large intestine.



Amelia’s large intestine took on a much different appearance than her small intestine, as the class in the sub could see, her large intestine was much drier. The walls were a combination of pink and tan and would regularly contract. That wasn’t all though, the remains of most of the food that Amelia ate could be seen, although at this stage, they looked completely alien and unrecognizable. For instance, what was once the chewed up remains of a sandwich now was now just a mess of indistinguishable material on the floor of her large intestine. These remains were littered throughout the area.



The smell was also intense. Amelia was a gorgeous girl who had a lovely musk, but her large intestine smelled like dried up shit. It was present all around the air, although thanks to the submarine’s tough body, the class could barely smell it.



Mrs. Pennington decided to turn on the PA and inform the class about where they were. Turning it on, she then began: “Class, welcome to Amelia’s large intestine!” She then cleared her throat. “As you can see, this area is littered with gross materials, that is normal! These gross materials were once food that Amelia ate. But now they are unrecognizable! The reason being is that most nutrients and around 90% of the water in the food had already been absorbed by Amelia’s small intestine.”



The class payed close attention to this in detail. Katie for one was extremely invested. Seeing that this from a tiny perspective really just shows how immense our bodies truly are. “What kind of wonder is this?” She muttered to herself.



Pennington continued on. “Amelia’s large intestine actually had four stages, the first is her ascending colon which absorbs any water and nutrients from her food that was left out by her small intestine.



Pennington then floored the submarine upwards, it ZOOMED towards the sky.



“AHHHHHHHHHHHAHSHAHSGAHGHSGHHH”



The sudden dramatic shift in speed came as a HUGE shock to the students on the sub. They weren’t expected to be floored up into the heavens! Ashley threw up in her mouth a little, Jim was shaking all over, and Katie had her eyes shut tight, waiting for the nightmare to end, thankfully though, it did.



The “heavens” at this stage was just Amelia’s large intestine which at this stage, appears to be a large fleshy tunnel full of contracting walls and dried up remains, eventually though, she stopped the sub as the tunnel then took a sharp turn right. Now, they were in a different area.



Pennington then turned on the PA again. “Alrighty students, we are now in Amelia’s descending colon. The primary function of this area is to store Amelia’s poop and then send it down to her rectum.” The texture of her descending colon was extremely similar to the ascending one.



Throughout it all, the students marveled and awed at the walls of the ginormous 17 year old’s large intestine. To be at such a size was completely unknown and unheard of for all of humanity, but yet they had done it.




Back up above, Amelia continued to watch YouTube videos on her laptop. The Mac rested on her soft creamy milky pljmp thighs and sat dormant as Amelia’s gorgeous ocean blue eyes concentrated on the video she was watching. A slight giggle emitted from her pink   plump lips. The beautiful girl had no idea of the microscopic class exploring where her poop was being stored.





Back down below in the cute girl’s intestines the students continued down her large intestine, paying close attention and mind to the pink fleshy walls of her insides. For Jim, he was never much of an invested students and he only had average thoughts about his education, but he began to take notes on what he saw. He never truly understood what was so fascinating about the human body that Mrs. Pennington always talked about, but now from the inside he started to finally understand.




Eventually, the submarine reached an extremely tight fleshy chamber. It was Amelia’s colon. Mrs. Pennington was about to turn on the PA and explain the process of the colon and what it does, but something cut her off before she got her chance to speak




Up above, Amelia decided to change positions, feeling a bit uncomfortable with her adorable plump butter butt being pressed into the cushions of her couch, she decided to lay down on her side and get into a new angle. While adjusting herself, she pulled her feet and her ten plump cute pink painted toes onto the couch. Now laying on her side with her bubble butt free from the cushions, she smiled to herself.



“Ah much better! Now I can really get to enjoy what I’m watching!”



Completely unknown to the humongous goddess up above, her actions adjusting herself created some unpleasant havoc for a tiny class of thirty down below….





Back down below, complete CHAOS was happening! The simple action of Amelia readjusting herself on her couch stimulated the muscles in her colon and caused them to contract. The force of it was completely unnoticeable to the giant beauty up above, but below in her body, the entire class could feel it! It was a mighty and grand tremor that caused the muscles in her colon to contract, this shoved the submarine deep deep down!!!



Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!



Cries from the students rang out all across the inside of the sub! Yet ANOTHER sudden action was causing them to beg and plead for their lives! Looking around in shock, most of the class peaked at the surrounding area, it was messier here with fresh balls of Amelia’s poop plastered to her pink anal walls, and as the sub continued to fly downwards, the class could see the her walls themselves began to get smaller and smaller and smaller and SMALLER! The area around them got so much tighter and Amelia’s inner muscles themselves eventually fully surrounded the sub, embracing it in it’s warm confines. Up above, Amelia was continuing to watch videos and enjoy herself. As she wiggled her plump toes, the beautiful teenage girl had no idea that her inner anal muscles were trapping an invasive health class.




Back down below, all of the students began to clam themselves as they were no longer falling at an uncontrollable speed and were now embraced by a tight tunnel of Amelia’s inner walls. In truth, this was actually the entrance into Amelia’s rectum. 



Ashley herself was, like just about everyone in the class, fully invested by all of this. Seeing the insides of the hot girl she loved to torment and bully made her laugh of insanity inside. She felt giddy and upbeat inside. Knowing that she had successfully “invaded” the insides of her victim gave her such an awesome feeling. She felt more empowered because of it all.



Up in the front of the sub, Pennington was trying to get the sub unstuck from Amelia’s inner anal walls. The exterior of the sub was now coated in a gross slimy liquid that seeped out from her anal walls. It was firmly lodged in. Thinking of what to do, Pennington at first decided to slam her foot on the gas pedal thinking that may get her unstuck. But no matter how long, or how hard she put her foot on the gas, nothing happened.



After a few minutes, Pennington gave up. The tired women sighed at the wheel. Here she was with her first period health class, trapped inside the rectum of an extremely hot unaware girl with no way to get out. The teacher was out of ideas.


Fortunately for her, she wouldn’t have to stress for much longer.




Far up above, Amelia was continuing to watch YouTube, having just finished watching a video on Harry Styles. She was a huge fan of his work and music and admired him very much. She wouldn’t admit it, but she also had a small crush on him. Still though, she felt a little uncomfortable on the couch.


“Hmm…. let me just scooch a bit this way, then I can be a bit more comfortable!”


So she did, Amelia squirmed on the couch once more to get into a more comfortable position. As she did, she moved her beautiful plump juicy ass. Amelia’s ass was confined to her black short shorts and embraced very tightly by her cute pink panties. Also below, Amelia’s vagina was reacting, her cute pink pussy lips were squirming on to of one another, making a slimy noise as the pink fleshy lips brushed each other. 


Eventually though, Amelia was in a comfortable position. The gorgeous 17 year old was now right where she wanted to be. 


“Hee hee, I just can’t seem to get comfortable, but hopefully that’s changed!”


Meanwhile, back down below, deep under the confines of Amelia’s ass hugged tightly by her pink panties, for the submarine trapped in her colon, to say the least, stuff was happening.




The students on the bus were getting a bit worried. Some had begun talking amongst themselves, while others tried to distract themselves from the fact that they were now microscopic and trapped inside the inner anal muscles of a huge 17 year old girl who was completely unaware of them.


The good news though, was that those unpleasant thoughts were about to be extinguished.


Katie was the first to hear it. A grumble, at first it seemed like just another function of Amelias’s body, but then it got louder. Soon after, others began to hear it too. Then before any of them could do anything…..



THUM



Amelia’s pink inner anal walls contracted HARD. The class’s entire world began to tear apart. Muscles shifted, the sounds were unbearable and absolute HELL was released. The force of it released the bus from Amelia’s inner muscles and shoved them HARD further into the confines of her colon.



AGGHGG?!


WHAT DIGDSN DOCYENEODY?&:?:’


HYLP UGS?!/?-!



Jim literally threw up! The vomit sinking to the floor! It was absolute madness!


Eventually after what seemed like an eternity, the hell finally stopped.


Recollecting their senses, the class began to recover. They caressed themselves and helped one another. It took them a surprisingly long amount of time for them to start asking where they were.


They didn’t need to though, soon after Mrs. Pennington  spoke into the PA.


“Class, I hope you’re all doing okay. But I wanted to point out the fact that right now, we are currently right in from of….. Amelia’s anus.


She wasn’t lying, and to prove it, she opened up the windows for the class to get a full view of their surroundings.


Right in front of them, in the heat of the moment sat Amelia Kenter’s anus. It was a huge, unbelievably massive, fleshy hole that looked like an ugly monster. Her anus had ginormous fleshy ridges that regularly would squish and pulsate through the little motions that occurred. It was also coated in a few specks of anal juice that ran down the hole’s sides. It was gross but also kind of hot.


“Now class, if you’re wondering how we are gonna get out of here, well you don’t have to wonder any longer! Take a watch!”


Mrs. Pennington pressed a button, suddenly the large feather that had stimulated the giant girl’s pyloric sphincter, had returned, this time to free the class by tickling Amelia’s anus.


Mrs. Pennington had an evil smile on her face, the woman was now in a position of being able to irritate this helpless thot, she wasn’t about to waste the chance.


Under her control, the giant feather began to use it’s soft tips to tease Amelia’s anus. The silky surface began to lightly brush against the ridges and muscles on her anus, just giving it a few pecks here and there. 


In reaction, Amelia’s anus began to twitch. At first just a little, but the feather did not let up it’s work.



Back up above, Amelia continued sitting on the couch enjoying herself, smiling above, having absolutely no idea of the tiny class that was tickling her cute pink anus. At least not yet.


Underneath the giant girl’s tight black gym shorts and cute pink panties that hugged her adorable ass tightly, Amelia’s anus sat at the bottom of her huge creamy milky white plump ass cheeks. Her pink anus started to feel a strange tickling sensation on it’s inside. The discomfort was moving itself on her sensitive anal muscles. In reaction, Amelia’s anus began to twitch. This was in an effort to cause the tickling sensation to die and not disturb the giant girl up above.



Back down below, Pennington smiled to herself, but she wasn’t done yet. She decided to increase the heat.


Suddenly, the feather was more aggressive, no longer did it do small strokes and light teases no, now the feather was truly caressing Amelia’s anus. These were passionate strokes that were felt throughout Amelia’s anus. The giant large fleshy hole was now unable to ignore it. It began to contract and flex. It twitched and tried to squirm in it’s confines, in a desperate attempt to escape, but to no avail. Amelia’s anus was fully exposed and vulnerable to the health class’s bus’s attacks. The feather’s strokes now began to stimulate Amelia’s anal nerves which caused a certain someone up above to feel something.




Back up above, Amelia was continuing to enjoy herself, the cute girl’s ten plump toes wiggled in happiness and freedom. Her plump boobs sat confined to her tight bra. The girl was at peace. When suddenly, she began to feel an unpleasant discomfort down below. It felt like there was something itching at her butt.



“Oh man he’s so hot I could jus-….. wait, what the hell?”



The adorable giant girl began to blush. Her cheeks grew red and her cute nose scrunches. 


“Why is my butt so itchy? Is it how I’m sitting, or what I’m wearing? God if my panties have ridden up my butt I’m gonna freak. 


Amelia decided to wiggle herself into the cushion, her anus trying to escape the awfulness of the submarine’s silky feather tickling it’s extremely adorable and vulnerable anal muscles. But this solved nothing.


“Are you kidding me? This is not cool why can’t I watch my show it peace 🥺?”


Amelia sat there for a bit. The adorable girl was pouting and still having her innocent cute pink anus be irritated by the tiny health class. The tickling sensation was unbelievable! But to Amelia, it was just a random discomfort. She was unaware of it’s true origins. Soon after though, the annoying feeling stopped.


“Wait…. what?” What the hell happened? Well….. that’s odd but I’m glad I’m not itchy anymore! Yay! Now back to watching my show!”


Amelia them wiggled herself again into position, fully unaware that the tiny health class was still at a very sensitive area on her body.




Back down below, the students looked at the extremely arousing site with awe. Mrs. Pennington was not letting up. Thanks to the actions of her extremely sensitive and unbearable silky feather, Amelia’s anus was now contracting in and out in an effort to stop the feeling. Her huge pink bulky anal muscles went in and out, in and out, in and out over and over again. It was itchy, irritated, and pissed. Through it all though, when the hole contracted, it also opened a bit, this gave Pennington an opportunity.



She turned on the PA: “Class, you have ten seconds to buckle up.”


The students quickly obeyed, and ten seconds later, Pennington floored it. 


ZOOM!


POP!


The submarine then SHOT out of Amelia’s anus and out of her body. It ZOOMED through her fleshy anus and popped out like a cork into the confines of her panties and into the new environment that was her adorable ass cheeks. It FLEW through the air at the speed of light, until suddenly it was stopped. Rather though, it was caught by two humongous fleshy doughy walls.


Some of the students looked around confused and dazed, wondering just where the hell they were. It was pitch black and they couldn’t see. They wouldn’t have to wait long to find out.


Pennington switched on the PA and subsequently the lights on the sub.


“Class, welcome to Amelia’s butt!”

Chapter End Notes:
Hope you all enjoyed! More will be coming!