- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Primarily a digestion chapter. The tiny class continues to explore Amelia’s digestive system. 

SPLASH!!!



The submarine just made a big impact into Amelia’s stomach. With it’s impact, the wave’s of Amelia’s stomach acid compressed and battered against the submarine. It’s waves crashed against it’s exterior with a mighty THUM!!



In reality, it was just a regular function. Amelia’s stomach began to churn, starting to digest and break down the contents of her lunch. The aids swirled around, enveloping anything and everything in it’s path.



Appearance wise, Amelia’s stomach looked absolutely huge. It was a dark large chamber with a deep pool of stomach acid plated in the middle of it. The walls of her stomach were full of circular tubes that gutted out underneath her pink walls. Amelia’s stomach walls itself were extremely squishy, slimy, and wet all together. Her stomach was extremely dark, the only way the students on board the sub could see was because the sub’s bright lights were on, illuminating their surroundings.



All around, the students in the sub could see not just the remains of her lunch, but other food items as well! Littered throughout, they could clearly see a half digested donut bobbing around throughout the acid like a toy duck. “Amelia must’ve had that for breakfast”  Katie thought to herself. “Is that really what we all look like from the inside? Jesus Christ!”



Also seen were partially digested cheerios, a banana, and an energy bar that Amelia had on her way to school. The contents of her stomach were clear as day and swirled around through the aggressive pool of acids.






Back up above, Amelia was on her physics class. They were currently learning about gravity and Issac Newton. Physics fascinated Amelia and it was one of her favorite classes. The lesson here was extremely interesting. “How cool!” She thought to herself. Wanting to get a bit closer, Amelia scooted forward in her chair a bit, her adorable ass shimmying forward while doing so.



Completely unaware of it, Amelia shifting a bit causes some unwanted actions for her guests in her stomach.





Back down below absolute chaos occurs. The stomach acid RAVAGE and CHURN! Her stomach walls start to batter and the submarine is losing control! It’s pulled and pushed in all directions completely under the mighty stomach’s control! 



AHHGAHFAHAGAHFAGAG WHAT IS HAPPENING?!?!?! 



WHAT THE HELL?:!: 



HWLP?!:?



AUUYUU



ITS COMPLETE MASS CHAOS IN THE SUB!!! It’s spinning at a rapid rate, with Amelia’s stomach acid washing all over it! The force of it all causes the sub to be plunged below the crashing wave! Pulled down, down DOWN deep below to a point of no return!



Mrs. Pennington sits at the front, doing her best to regain control of the submarine so she can get herself and her class to safety. The perfect moment arises after the sub is pulled down. For one brief second she’s able to get a sense of what do it. Turning on the PA she says one simple message. “Hold on!”



Wise words indeed because seconds later her foot slams on the gas. HARD! Usually this would be an unsafe maneuver but because of what’s happening in Amelia’s stomach, and the acid constantly pushing it downwards, the sub bolts out about half as slow as it’s usual speed.



With a big PLOOP, It end’s up emerging from the acid. Waterfalls of it continue to drip down it’s side constantly. The acid falling back into it’s large pool at the bottom of her stomach. Drip drip drip.



Mrs. Pennington then maneuvers the sub to one of the inner walls of Amelia’s stomach, up above the acid, with the goal of taking some time to gather herself, calm everyone down, and reassess her options. 



“Is everyone okay?” She asks. Murmurs and chatter emerge from the class. They start to talk amongst themselves. A few respond but most are just shaken up by the whole entire thing. Yes, the class had attacked and been inside Amelia’s pink pussy while she was extremely horny, a very dangerous situation indeed, but they were just plunged into the depths of her stomach acid! They could’ve drowned if it weren’t for the protective sub! 



Ashley leans her head on the window out of the sub. Her eyes see that Amelia’s stomach has calmed down and is now just grumbling occasionally. Her pink slimy stomach walls pulsate occasionally and sometimes contract, causing some disruptions below.



Looking up above, she notices Amelia’s stomach valve pulsate a bit and then open just a hint. A few droplets of her salvia fall below, impacting the acid pool. Ashley realizes that it’s just from Amelia causally swallowing. Noting too big or important.



Sighing to herself, Ashley thinks back to the times that she bothered Amelia. One time a few month ago she happened to be walking behind her on the way to a class. Seeing that they were alone in the halls and that Amelia had her hair in a ponytail, Ashley decided to grab it and yank it down hard!!



“OWWWWW! What the hell was that for?” Amelia yelped, spinning around to see Ashley looking down at her phone pretending that she didn’t know what was going on.”



“Ashley!!! What’s wrong with you?” She screamed.



“What are you talking about?”



“You just pulled my hair!”



“Uhhhh no I didn’t”



“Well who else did, you and I are the only ones here in this hallway!”



“Listen bitch, I don’t know what the hell your problem is, blaming all of your issues on others, but leave me alone, you’re a worthless piece of shit and frankly, you deserved that pain. Now fuck off.” Ashley then left her.



Amelia didn’t even respond. She was so hurt and torn by those words. She felt like someone just stuck a dagger into her heart and it really stung. Pain and doubt filled her. Amelia started crying. It felt absolutely horrible. 




Back to the present and back up above, Amelia was is her Physics class continuing to pay attention to the lesson, having no idea that the girl who bullied her had shrunken down, tortured her clitoris, aroused her nipple, and was now in her stomach. Amelia’s cute innocent sweet self was fully unaware.





Below deck, Mrs. Pennington finally got herself back together and thought of something she could do to put herself and her students in a better mood. Turning on the PA, she gave the following messages: “Class, to better get an understanding of Amelia’s stomach, I’ve decided to open up the windows so you can get out and feel the texture of her stomach walls. Just remember to be careful!



Immediately, the windows of the submarine whirled up with a whish and stomach aroma was exposed to the classmates. It was intense!



But most of them were actually able to resist it and began eagerly trying to get a feel for Amelia’s stomach walls. Thirty hands began feeling the surface of it. Her stomach walls were a bumpy, but soft pink slimy texture. For Jim and Dave, it was astonishing.



“Whoa who knew we were like this on the inside? Jim said”



“Probably those who have studied the human body.” Dave responded in a sarcastic tone.



“Yeah I know haha, but still”




Katie ran her hands through, feeling the smooth grooves and squishy flesh squirm beneath the grasp of her hands. “My God this is…… wow”





Back up above, Amelia was currently reading a chapter in her Physics textbook, studying all the important information that she needed for her upcoming quiz next week. She has no idea that thirty tiny students were feeling her stomach walls.




Down below, for Ashley, she had once again strayed away from the group. Sneaking to the furthest window where she couldn’t be seen she wanted to have a bit of private time with her victim’s inner sanctum. So she climbed out of the window to a place that couldn’t been seen by the others and got a pretty strong grip on her slimy, gooey stomach flesh. With her hands clutching down hard on the pink squishy flesh. She started to hit, lick, tickle, and bite down on the walls. With Ashley being as small as she is, her attacks were not felt by the giant Amelia. That was at least…. until her foot impacted a certain crevice right in the middle.



It turn’s out that Ashley’s foot had impacted a slightly wounded area on Amelia’s stomach lining. The other day, while Amelia was eating out at a Mexican restaurant, one of the pieces of meat she swallowed from her taco had an extremely sharp side on one of it’s corners. This sharp side was chewed time and time by Amelia, her large white teeth trying and failing to break it down. Thinking none of it, she swallowed and quite soon after, forgot about it. But the meat wasn’t done with her.



After Amelia’s esophagus transported her food down and it entered her stomach, the meat fell down an extremely strange angle. In that before it hit the pool of Amelia’s stomach acid, it first impacted her sensitive inner stomach lining. The sharp edge teared into her poor innocent wall, causing some blood to appear and bleed out. The pink flesh pulsated and reacted with intensity. So far for a few days, Amelia had this open wound inside of her stomach and was completely unaware of it as no food or object had touched it! That was about to change though.



With a sadistic grin on her face, Ashley took both of her hands, placed them on the wound and squeezed down, HARD!



The impact was IMMEDIATELY felt! Amelia’s stomach twitched like crazy! The pool of acids began to stir, contract, and gurgle an insane amount! The impact from Ashley greatly agitated the mighty beast and it got the attention of someone above….





Amelia was peacefully working on her notes when she suddenly felt a deep sharp pain in her stomach. It felt horrible and hurt like hell, causing her to make a cute little yelp. “Owwww!!” She exclaiming! Immediately people began to ask her if she was alright and help. Touched by the comfort and smiling her beautiful smile, she simply said “I’m okay! Just a bit of a stomach problem, something must not agree with me.”





Down below, it was far from it. Sensing the danger Ashley immediately hoped back into the bus and blended in with the other students who were confused as hell as to everything that was going on. 



“Not again!” “Urrghhh!” “Whyyy”



Pennington immediately closed up the windows of the sub and decided that this was way too dangerous of a situation. She made the decision to leave Amelia’s stomach. Making this announcement to the class; “alright everyone, we’re gonna be leaving Amelia’s stomach as it looks to be too dangerous for us, so our next top will be her small intestine! Buckle up because we’ll be there quite soon!



Indeed they were. After that announcement the students began to strap themselves in, ready to leave this chaotic mess. Pennington them plunged the sub into the acid and began looking for Amelia’s pyloric sphincter which connected her stomach to her small intestine. Eventually after a good long search, she found it. 



Amelia’s pyloric sphincter was a powerful mass of sensitive flesh which was tightly clenched together, preventing any and all access to her small intestine. It was covered head to toe with a gooey slimy gross coating of bodily fluids. It was shut and was not going to open unless Amelia’s body wanted it to.



Pennington knew of this, but she has her ways of getting what she wanted, and the submarine was equipped with the right tools. “This bitch won’t stop us” she muttered. Then, she pressed a button. Immediately from the hull of the sub a giant large feather appeared, connected by a think long arm. The sensitive endings of the feather was then guided to the entrance of Amelia’s pyloric sphincter….



The students in the sub noticed this and were completely amazed. Seeing such an unknown part of our bodies about to be opened truly fascinated them.



With an devilish grin on her face, Pennington then used the control pad to move the feather out and about onto top of the teenage girl’s pyloric sphincter. Instantly as the soft silky tips of the feather brushed against the hard groovy surface of it, it stimulated it’s nerves and began to open up. Leading into the pit of Amelia’s small intestine.




Back up above, under normal circumstances Amelia probably would have felt this odd disturbance in her body, but she didn’t. That was because the bell had just rang signaling the end of sixth period. Rising from her leather chair, the commotion of herself moving and concentrating on what to do distracted her focus from feeling the tiny submarine venturing into her small intestine. She didn’t feel it at all.



Collecting herself, Amelia was on her way to her seventh period history class when she got an email on her phone! Curious, Amelia opens it up to find a letter from the teacher, Mr. Gorton explaining that his daughter had gotten sick earlier that day and he left work early to take care of her, he also explained that since the school couldn’t find a substitute, the class was canceled for the day.



“Awwwww he cares so much about his daughter” Amelia thought, deeply touched by reading this. She also felt a surge of excitement enter into her! She had no classes during eighth period and since her history class was canceled for the day she was done with school! “Yay!” She thought, making her way back to her car.




As Amelia walked, her adorable cute pussy lips squirmed and caressed each other with every step she made, protected by her pink cotton panties, her plump doughy ass swayed from side to side, and her ginormous jiggly boobs bounced the confines of her bra.



Unaware to her, at this time, a tiny shrunken submarine was starting to explode her small intestine….



Down below, Mrs. Pennington guided the submarine into an entirely new environment: Amelia’s small intestine.



The unknown extreme area welcomed the students in the submarine. It’s walls were a mysterious tan color that shines eerily by the lights of the sub. The walls of Amelia’s small intestine huge and convulsed and contracted. It was not a chamber like her stomach, no, this was a TUNNEL! An extreme long tunnel that ventured for thousands of miles! But that wasn’t all. On all the walls, head to toe, quite literally everywhere your eyes landed were these tiny pink hair like projections. They lined the wall of Amelia’s small intestine. What were they?



They were Amelia’s villi. And as the sub flew through the sub the students inside could see how it functioned. Looking towards it, they could see it absorb  nutrients from the good that Amelia ate. These nutrients would be converted to fuel to help feed different parts of Amelia’s sexy body. The entire process of it was beyond magnificent. It awed the students and it amazes Mrs Pennington as well.



She explained the process of the small intestine through the PA and the entire time she did so, the fluids of Amelia’s small intestine carried the submarine throughout the king and never ending tubes of it. It truly fascinated them all.



“Villi, I’ve studied it but I never thought for a day that I’d get to actually see it!” Dave said.



“Yeah I’m with ya buddy. I literally one worked on a history project with this girl. She was fun to work with! But I’d call you fucked up if you’d say that I’d ever explore her body! Honestly!” Jim responded.





Meanwhile, this entire time Amelia was in her car, a 2019 ford SUV, driving back towards her house. It was currently around 2:45 in the afternoon and both of her parents were still at work (she was an only child after all), So Amelia had the entire house to herself! After about a five minutes drive, she arrived back home.




As Amelia got out of the car, she could feel a nice spring breeze blow through her body. It caressed her cute skin and breezed through her hair. The air was slightly chilly though, which was felt when it hit Amelia’s huge big plumpy titties, the slightly cold air stimulated her pink nipples, causing both of them to grow hard. Amelia giggled in response to the pleasant breeze. It felt quite nice.




Unlike before, the tiny students exploring her body were unable to feel the vibrations of the outside world that gave them an insight as to what was going on. Amelia’s small intestine was just too compact and noisy to allow outside noise to fill into it.




Entering into her house, Amelia slipped off her shoes and socks, releasing her feet from the cages they’d been confined in all day. Moving down to sit at her couch, Amelia’s ass impacted the cushions HARD! Her cute round booty slammed into it, sinking into it’s confines. With a smile on her face, Amelia lifted her feet up to her level. Relaxing herself, her ten plump adorable toes wiggled in excitement finally free! Her toenails were painted a cute pink. Amelia was in a good mood. Finally she could relax!



Seeing that she got all of her homework done, Amelia decided to relax and surf on the web. Opening up YouTube she began to watch some videos, this particular one was a makeup tutorial.





The sexy 17 year old girl is still completely obvious to what’s happening in her body. Deep in her inner workings. A class of thirty has thoroughly explored Amelia’s small intestine and had reached yet another schooner. It was being pushed up against it very tightly. Mrs. Pennington studied it. “Oh yes I know what this is.” 



They had reached Amelia’s ileocolic valve. It was a small tight little hole that was shut. It separated Amelia’s small intestine from her large intestine. Pennington had no idea how to get through this so she instead decided to talk about it through the PA.



“Class, we have currently reached Amelia’s ileocolic valve. It’s the tight hole that separates the small intestine from the large. But I’m not sure how we’ll get insi——“



She was cut off, behind the submarine a huge chunk of large thick goo was shoved by the contractions of Amelia’s small intestine muscles. The goo enveloped over the sub and shoved them out. The huge push was too much for her ileocolic valve and it opened under pressure, releasing the goo and the sub into a completely new environment.



Amelia’s large intestine.





Up above, Amelia was writing down notes on her phone from the makeup tutorial, trying jot down everything that was said so she could look her best! Especially for…. Glenn….



“Oh Glenn, I want you. I want you so SO badly!” Amelia moaned.



As she had been for the entire day, Amelia remained completely unaware of the tiny class (that included one of her bullies) entering into her large intestine and that they’d basically used her body as a playground. To her, it was all just a normal ordinary day. Nothing unusual in the slightest.



Boy was she wrong.



**To be continued**

Chapter End Notes:
Hope you all enjoyed! Some really hot and good stuff coming in the future! Thanks so much for your support! More to come!