- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Mrs. Pennington's class leaves Amelia's boobs and ventures into a whole new world!

Reaching the cafeteria with an extra bounce in her steps, Amelia’s senses were hit by the whole environment that it brought. 



Casual talking from the other students filled the air, penetrating Amelia’s ears. The smell of fresh juicy hamburgers and crispy French fries made it’s way into Amelia’s nose filling her nostrils with it’s tasty scent. After four period of nuttiness and hard work, Amelia was more than ready for her lunch! With a smile on her face she made her way into the lunch line to order her food.



“Burgers my favorite!” She thought. The food at Johnstown high school had been defined by many as passable but mediocre. Most of the food tasted bland and wasn’t anything to write home about. However, their burgers were absolutely delicious and it was always a huge treat whenever they were served as the main entree. Amelia knew this fact and couldn’t wait! As she stood in the lunch line her mouth began to salivate, her cute pink tongue started to twitch in anticipation. Amelia was growing hungry, she felt her stomach rumble below. She couldn’t wait for the taste of a nice juicy burger!



Eventually she got her lunch. She ordered a burger with a side of fries, some cottage cheese on the side, some grapes, and a bottle of water. “Looks absolutely delicious!” Amelia said to the lunch lady.



“Thank you so much dear, we do try our best.”



Amelia smiled a bright perfect smile back at the lunch lady and made her way to find Ella. Looking around, she felt lost for a second “where could she be?”




With every step that Amelia made, her body was reacting. Tucked below under her tight black shirt shorts and cute pink panties, Amelia’s vagina lips were rubbing against one another with each step she took. The pink wrinkled adorable pussy lips brushed against one another in a cute fashion. Although the biggest difference now was that there was no tiny health class of thirty starting at her very private sensitive womanhood. Rather they were now on her big busty boobs, and Amelia of course remained ever so unaware.





Amelia wasn’t even thinking of her body right now, she was trying to find Ella. After looking around for a minute, a voice made it’s way into Amelia’s ear lope.



“Hey Meils!” Ella called out. “I’m over here dummy!” She said with a giggle.




“There you are bestie! I’ve been looking all over for you!” Amelia made her way over to the table that her friend was sitting at, her busty boobs jiggling with each  step she made, her huge plump booty shaking in the confines of her shorts.





Down below, the sub is feeling an astronomically high impact from the walking. Each step Amelia takes causes her extremely sexy titties to bounce, causing those on the bus to feel lightweight and motionless. The twin boobs shake and jiggle against one another with each impact her feet make. It’s absolute chaos.




“I’m gonna be sick!” Katie thought, soon after she barfed straight into the seat compartment next to her. The throw up causing disgusted reactions from those sitting next to her.




“Ah man that’s nasty! What the fuck even is that?” Jim asked.



“It’s vomit Jim, and frankly I don’t blame her for it, being on Amelia’s tits is like a roller coaster!” Dave responded.





Meanwhile, back up above, Amelia sat down on the hard metal surface that made up the lunch seat. Her enormous plumpy bubble butt bouncing on impact. Turning to her right was her bestie. Ella!



“So how was your little trip to the bathroom?” Ella asked while giggling, her smooth silky black hair bouncing with her movements.



“Elllllaaaaaaaa’’ Amelia moaned “That was nothinggggg, I was just in a weird mood.”




“Alright, whatever you say fancy pants!” Ella said back, beaming a bright beautiful smiles. “Don’t you just love the burgers here?”



“I worship them bestie!” 



Next to Amelia’s plump booty sat Ella’s stunning plump creamy ass. The huge booty sat there so enticing. Her huge doughy milky white ass cheeks were encased in a tight set of black yoga pants, the fabric of it hugging Ella’s beautiful ass perfectly.”





Back down below, in Amelia’s huge tits, Mrs. Pennington made an announcement. “Class, seeing that we’re at lunch time and this is when people eat, I’m taking us on a special little side trip. We’re now going to venture off Amelia’s boobs and head into her lunch because we’re taking a trip into Amelia’s digestive system!”



Gasps and audible noises of surprise came from behind her. Large murmur began to take place. 



“Wait…. we’re gonna be okay right?” Katie asked



“Of course we will Katie! The submarine had a very large and durable metal coating it. It’s well protected so we’re gonna be just fine!” Pennington responded back.




“Wow this is gonna be so damn cool!” Jim said in anticipation.




Ashley wasn’t even paying attention to the commotion behind her. She was staring out at the real world. While they were on Amelia’s tits she happened to get a glance of her enormous friend, Ella. She knew Ella! Ella had been a casual friend. They talked and hanged out and truly did care for each other. They met in seventh grade and their friendship absolutely blossomed.



That was…. until three months ago when Ashley’s boyfriend, Ted, cheated on her with Ella. Ted and Ashley had been together for five years and had a love that was larger than life itself. Ashley could have never imagined that Ted would’ve even thought of cheating on her, but he damn well did, and with a close friend of all people. She was absolutely crushed and broke up with him soon after. Ella, felt absolutely no remorse for it at all when Ashley brought it up with her. As such, she cut off all ties with her former friend.



Rage filled her body. Seeing that big busty whore sitting up above, laughing, and having a good time completely pissed off Ashley more than ever. She had a deep desire to get some form of revenge on Ella. She wanted her to pay… dearly. 



Soon after though, the thoughts of that shelved themselves in the back of Ashley’s mind as her attention was drawn to the sudden rise of the submarine leaving Amelia’s titties! The minuscule sub flew out of her shirt and into the outside world! Looking above, the students could see the humongous pretty face of Amelia laughing and smiling with her friend, and right next to her was Ella! The big busty beauty was enjoying the company of her friend. Both of the giant cute teenage goddesses were completely oblivious to the microscopic submarine that landed on the bun of Amelia’s burger. Amelia herself had no idea that she was about to swallow a class of thirty into her stomach! 



“Well El, I can’t wait any longer to eat this big juicy burger. It’s gonna be delicious!”



“Yeah you said it! Let’s eat!”



Amelia then gripped the burger with both of her hands and moved it towards her mouth, beyond ready to feel it’s incredible taste





Right after Mrs. Pennington landed the sub on the burger, two dark shadows covered the sky. Looking closely she could see that they were Amelia’s large beautiful hands! Both of her hands gripped the side of the burger, the food squishing in between her fingers. Then, a sudden rise!



Pennington turned on the PA. “Class, if you look out your window, you can see that Amelia is about to eat us!”



That sentence scared everyone and for good reason! The large mighty hands brought the shrunken bus up to quite a crazy sight: Amelia’s lips.



Amelia’s lips were a cute dainty pink color. With careful observation the students could see the little wrinkles and groves that dotted the surface of her adorable lips. But their hell was just beginning.



Amelia opened her mouth and instantly the class was exposed to the mighty tunnel to their doom.


Amelia’s mouth was a cave of multiple functions. At the tops and bottoms of her mouth sat her HUGE shiny rows of teeth. Amelia had prefect pearly whites the shined very bright. They looked like menacing boulders threatening to crush them to instant death. 



Besides her teeth, the inner flesh in her mouth was pulsating. It’s thin pink skin twitches in excitement. Similar to that was Amelia’s uvula. The bright pink stub looked like a small punching bag. It was dangling up and above, bouncing up and down in pure happiness.



But the real mighty sight of hell was Amelia’s tongue. As the cavern to her mouth opened up for all to see, Amelia’s big fleshy pink tongue was exposed. The beast was twitching in pure excitement. Her giant fleshy serpent who moving around in her mouth excitingly. Amelia’s tongue was begging, pleading, and aching for the sweet taste of the big juicy burger



CHOMP



The front of the burger was impacted by the huge shiny white molars of Amelia’s teeth. Unfortunately, that was where Mrs. Pennington’s class was located!



With her teeth’s impact, the submarine fell off with the bite of burger and impacted Amelia’s adorable pink tongue.



Looking around for the very tiny time they had, the students grasped at their surroundings. The pink puffy sensitive flesh of Amelia’s tongue was dotted with many small hills that rose above and pulsated. They were Amelia’s taste buds! And the pink puffy mounds were ready for the taste!



This observation was extremely brief. A split second later the rest of the burger hit Amelia’s pink tongue. The surface of it breaking apart. The materials of the juicy meat, the lettuce, onions, all of it, were broken down and landed on her taste buds. The buds themselves quivering with pure pleasure as they absorbed the awesome taste of the burger.



In the mouth, the class in the submarine could hear something. 



MMMMMMMMMM



It was a moan! Amelia had moaned at the taste of the extremely yummy burger in her mouth. It was absolutely delicious!



“Wow you really like that burger hub Meils?” Ella asked while giggling.



“Of course I do!” Amelia said with bites, “I always ALWAYS look forward to eating them!”





Back down below, the sub was pushed back by this impact and suddenly, was thrown around! The sub was tossed, turned, and battered. Amelia’s tongue had scooped up the bus and was now taking it for a joyride. 



“Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!” The students yelled, screaming at the top of their lungs. They were greatly restrained by the seatbelts on their seats, but seeing such a crazy environment is beyond nuts.



Amelia’s pink fleshy tongue zoomed across her mouth, trying to collect as many of the burger chunks as possible. Her massive white teeth biting down; CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP, tearing the delicious food apart. Chunks of it flew everywhere! Her pink tongue battered her teeth, rose up and down, and convulsed and contracted. It was pure hell for those on the bud. Also, Amelia’s spit and saliva also flew throughout the interior of her mouth, hitting the windows of the bud and disgusting the students.




“Hey look down there!” Dave said, pointing below.



He was signaling to a small piece of meat from the burger than bounced upon the surface of Amelia’s pink beastly tongue. It then landed between two of Amelia’s teeth near the start of her mouth. Her teeth were extremely strong, but they all had a slight gap in between. The meat descended down the white hard chunky gaps and made an impact on the fleshy surface of Amelia’s gums. Without even knowing it, Amelia accidentally lodged some extra leftover food in her mouth!




“Bitch is gonna feel it bother her later on” Ashley muttered while laughing.




Soon though, the classes nightmare only grew to be stronger. Amelia’s pretty pink tongue rose above! The twitching moving mass of ground suddenly flew into the air! Those on the sub were not at all expecting it and were in quite a state of shock!



Her tongue then brushed against the roof of her mouth, contrasting to her tongue, the top of Amelia’s mouth was quite hard and it showed as it moved against the top of the submarine. Extremely loud ear piercing screeching could be heard causing the tiny students and Mrs. Pennington to instantly cover their ears.



Soon after thought, Pennington recovered and decided to make yet another announcement.



“Class, I strongly advise you to all brace yourselves. We are about to be swallowed! Next step, Amelia’s stomach!



Indeed that was the case. After the impact with her mouth, Amelia’s tongue pushed itself backwards as she swallowed. Immediately a HUGE contraction shoved the submarine downwards fast! It was like falling off a cliff!



The chewed remains of her burger followed suit, the sub brushed against the big plump surface of Amelia’s uvula, causing it to twitch from the disturbance. The though, the submarine fell in an uncontrollable descent.



AGGHGGHGGHGHH!!!! 





Back up above, Amelia has just finished eating her burger. She was very happy and content with it all. Below deck, the 17 year old’s cute plump toes wiggled and twitched in anticipation and excitement, her adorable pink painted nails gripping at the fabric of her socks.



Amelia made a big smile, quite satisfied with it all!



“That was delicious El! Wouldn’t you agree?”



“Yeah it’s good Meils, but sometimes it’s overrated in MY opinion!” Ella said, dramatically bringing her hand up to her chest.



“Well poo on you!” Amelia said back, causing both of them girls to laugh. Casually, Amelia ran her hand across her right thigh, feeling it’s warm smooth surface until her hand reached a slight bump.



“Wait what the hell?”



“What’s wrong?”



Amelia studied it. The bump featured just a bit of her thigh meat swell into a circle form with a small red dot planted in the middle. Her skin was red with irritation and it itched.



“Oh come on! A mosquito bite? Damn it!” Amelia said her skin itching below causing her to instinctively itch at it, resulting in her bite flesh pulsating a bit at her sharp fingernails impact. Amelia didn’t know when this happened and didn’t even notice it. No idea did she have that this mosquito made it’s way onto her big plump juicy thigh during English class and stole her blood. It was only now, hours later, that Amelia was made aware.



“Awh cheer up Amelia! It’s not the end of the world. It’ll heal!” Ella said with a beaming reassured smile. Her beautiful black hair cascading down her neck.



“Thanks El, I know it will it just sucks. But you’re right!”



RING RING RING!!!



“Hey that’s the bell, I guess I’ll see you later bestie!” Ella said.



“See you El!” 



Amelia then rose up from her seat and began making her way to her next class. Her big plump boobs jiggling in the confines of her bra, her juicy creamy ass rubbing against one another being held by her short shorts, and her pink adorable pussy lips smushing and brushing at each other, protected by the cotton fabric of Amelia’s panties. The 17 year old girl made her way to her next class with an extra stride, having no clue at all that she just swallowed a tiny little sub full of her classmates that was now entering into her stomach. To her, it was just a normal day and she remained, fully unaware.




GULP



As she walked to class, the sub was being pulled down Amelia’s esophagus by her throat muscles. The walls were slimy pink that pulsated at every second, slowly swallowing the tiny little sub into her stomach. The students got near the windows, seeing Amelia’s esophagus walls contract and convulse. 



“Hey listen to that booming!” Jim said.



He was right, echoing throughout the sub, the students could hear Amelia’s big strong mighty heartbeat. The girl’s blood could also be heard rumbling throughout her body, making it’s way to important organs in the 17 year old’s body. It was a very, strangely, peaceful occurrence after the wreck-less ordeal the sub faced with Amelia’s giant pink tongue.



The strong motions of Amelia’s might muscles fascinated Mrs. Pennington. Seeing the inner workings of this beautiful 17 year old girl that she had openly seen enjoying her life was a brand new experience. The thought of having this giant unaware sexy girl fully unaware of her class invading her body, attacking her vagina, playing with her boobs, and now entering her digestive system turned. her. on. A lot.




Below, Ashley felt the same way, Ashley had never been a fan of Amelia. She was jealous of her good looks, good grades, and perfect life all together. She would often sharply glare at her in the hallways whenever she encounter Amelia, causing her to look away in fear. This bitch, that Ashely hated with all of her life, was starting to turn her on now that she was literally inside of her! But remembering all of this, Ashley laughed. “This scared little thot has no idea that I’m inside of her, and that I’ve attacked her” she thought with an evil laugh.



Suddenly the observations, conversations, and thoughts of the students came to an end as something new caught their attention. The warm smooth gentle walls of Amelia’s esophagus came to a stark stop. The pink muscles ended their routine as the sub hit a tight fleshy valve. It was a puckered sphincter that guarded the entrance to Amelia’s stomach. With another flex from her throat muscles. The pink fleshy valve began to open, it’s soft squishy inner walls convulsed and pushed the sub and the remains of Amelia’s lunch through. Then, they fell…



AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!



Quickly and with haste, Pennington turned on the PA and made an announcement. “Class, welcome to Amelia’s stomach!”





Back up above, Amelia just entered her sixth period science class and sat down at her seat. Her big juicy ass jiggling with impact. After running a hand through her gorgeous chestnut brown hair, Amelia got on her textbook and notebook, ready for class. The 17 year old beauty was ready to get back to work!



Amelia was fully unaware of the tiny submarine that just entered her stomach as she was doing all of this.



**To be continued**

Chapter End Notes:

Really hope you all enjoyed! Feedback would be greatly appreciated! Thank you all so much and as always, more to come!