- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Today our adventures venture upwards and take a trip Amelia's boobs! LOTS of boob content here, I really do hope you all enjoy!
“Wow…. holy shit that was insane” Amelia muttered to herself. She was currently sitting on the toilet. Having been there for the last ten minutes calming herself down. By then, her arousal had faded, but how insane it all was…. stuck with her in a haunting way.

Finally though, Amelia gathered enough courage to leave the bathroom and carry on with her day. Standing up, she slightly readjusted her shorts, opened the stall door and went to the mirror. Amelia then washed her hands and looked at herself. What she saw look back at her was the face a cute sweet innocent young woman. She smiled to herself, not allowing this fear to overtake her!

With a new surge in confidence Amelia then left the bathroom after the big incident. Never in her life had Amelia felt so much pleasure. Her attraction to Glenn must’ve been bigger than she thought!

After leaving the restroom the bell rings. “Third period just ended huh… guess it’s off to the library!” Amelia’s fourth period was an open hour meaning that she had no classes. She often used this time to study in the library. Making haste, she ran her hand through her hair, adjusting it slightly, and began walking to the library, her plump chunky booty bouncing in her black shorts shorts.

Amelia was completely unaware of the fact that it had actually been Mrs. Pennington’s first period health class that had aroused her. They each tortured her innocent vagina in different areas, succeeding in their goal. Now, she remained fully unaware as the tiny sub carrying the class made it’s way beneath her pink shirt up to her ginormous busty boobs….



Meanwhile, down below in the confines of Amelia’s panties, Pennington sobbed. A waterfall of tears emerged from her eyes. She was completely broken. She wanted this to be a fun and exciting trip of learning. Now all that was left was a group of four of her own students left dead. Why? Because of her selfishness! She let this happened! “The responsibility is on me, my own self needs came before the safety of my own students…. I’m a monster…” she laid her head down in shame, and along with her students, mourned those on Amelia’s clitoris who died.

Or…. did they? 

“Look!” One red head boy yelled. 

Suddenly a bit of movement came from Katie. Her eyes started to flutter open! The same happened with Jim, he began to stir! Soon after it happened with Ashley and Dave as well! All four of them regained consciousness and it soon dawned upon the class that they were alive!

Cheers emerged from the students! Katie, Ashley, Jim and Dave did not die! Them being shrunken made them more durable and while they fell a countless amount of feet, they landed on Amelia’s panty fabric. It was soft and made of cotton, not hard. The impact just rendered them unconscious. They were safe! 

“Dude…. what the hell just happened?” Jim muttered to himself. Scratching his head he looked around in confusion, exchanging the same type of glances with his friends.

“Wait… all I remember is that we fell out of the bitch’s clitoris and…. then everything went black” Ashley said.

“Students! Your safe!” A yell was exclaimed by the newly reformed Pennington. A surge of joy beat through her heart! They were okay!

“Yeah Mrs. Pennington we’re okay, but just exactly what happened?” Dave asked.

Pennington and the rest of the students explained it all, catching them up on everything they missed. A huge disaster was avoided and thank God for that!

“Well class we can now continue on our trip! Let’s head to the submarine and I’ll explain what we’re gonna do next.”

As mentioned before, the sub was extremely durable and was left perfectly fine after the whole incident. As the students walked along the panty fabric, Katie glanced up. Amelia’s cute pink vagina was stained with her cum and was now back to it’s previous wrinkled shape. Her pussy lips were smudged into each other. Up above that, Amelia’s clitoris was once again tucked beneath her clitoral hood, ensuring that no more damage would be caused. 

“Can’t believe we were all just up there” Katie thought to herself.

One by one the students boarded the sub and took their seats. “Where do ya think we’re going next?” Jim asked Dave.

“I don’t know Jim” Dave responded, “but hey I guess that’s they fun part!”

They’d soon find out. Mrs. Pennington turned on the PA and made the announcement of where the class would be heading next.

“Alright class, now that we’ve definitely experienced what the Amelia’s vagina does when she gets aroused, we haven’t fully explored the entire female anatomy. But that is about to be fixed. We ar—“

Suddenly she was cut off. Amelia had risen up and had begun walking out of the bathroom! Her panties could been seen moving around below them. Up above, Ashley caught a glance of Amelia’s pink pussy lips once again brushing against one another with each step she took. 

“Ugh, can this bitch be more inconvenient?”

Pennington returned to the PA. “Well class, I guess now is the time that we head to our next location. We are now currently on our way up above, to Amelia’s breasts!

Instantly, Dave and Jim got hard again, and so did many of the boys in the class. The thought of even seeing the gorgeous seventeen year old girl’s big busty boobs was more than enough to turn any guy on.

Pennington then piloted the sub out of Amelia’s panties and through a small gap that separates between Amelia’s skin and her shorts. As the sub emerged from Amelia’s pink cotton panties, they briefly saw the outside would for a split second before their view once again returned to fabric, Thai fabric though, was that of Amelia’s soft cotton pink shirt. Realizing that their was nothing exciting about this view, the students facing that direction turned around and looked the other way.

Amelia’s flat toned stomach was visible. It looked very cute and fit as the students oohed and ahhed at it. They then whisked passed Amelia’s ginormous naval. Through the brief glances they got, the students could see how adorable and petite it was. It had a few extremely small spare piece of lint that dotted the walls. Amelia’s stomach expanded and contracted with her breathing and the students noticed that as well. 

Up above, their new destination came in sight. Through the windows, the students could see the fabric of Amelia’s bra. The white fabric protected and secured her big breasts. Then… a sudden thump came about.



Back up above, Amelia had finally entered into the library where she checked in and found a seat at one of the tables. She planted her nice plump round ass onto the leather seat. Slightly wiggling to get comfortable, Amelia then reached down and took out her textbook and notebook for her history class. With the intent on studying, she began. “I hope I can get this reading done before lunch, I really way to talk to Ella again” she thought.

Right below her face, Amelia remained ever so deeply obvious that the extremely small class that attacked her extremely sensitive pussy was now making it’s way to her big plump breasts. She was fully unaware of it all.



With quick thinking, Pennington steered the sub away shot it upwards to get a full view of their splendid location.

There, located in front of them was Amelia’s breasts. The ravishing, humongous plump doughy pounds of breast were extremely hot. Amelia’s breasts were beyond big, they were the size of literal mansions! The flesh was a creamy white with a deep cleavage in the middle. Looking at it, it  appeared to be a place of no return. Amelia’s breasts moved up and down through her breathing, causing the fabric of her bra to have to follow through with her body.

Speaking of that, Amelia’s bra was another sight. It was a cute white color that held Amelia’s breast under it’s control. Her big plump boobs were restrained and did not spill out through the fabric. The bra looked absolutely perfect on her.

Another thing that the class noticed, Amelia’s nipples. The two ginormous red plump nubs poked out through the fabric of the bra and could be seen clearly doing so. It was an extremely hot sight.

Moving the sub a little more forward, Pennington stopped it right above Amelia’s right boob. Her shirt was a little medium collar, in other words, light from the outside world could be seen shining through the fabric of her shirt.

With great excitement at being at the 17 year old girl’s big huge titties, Mrs. Pennington turned on the PA “alrighty guys, we’re now going to explore Amelia’s breasts, I’ll open the door here and you all will jump out onto the surface of her right breast. Don’t worry about hurting yourself! The surface below is extremely soft and forgiving. It’ll be like landing on a pillow. I’ll see you on the other side!”

With that said, Pennington left the PA, went to the door, and jumped out. 

CANNONBALLLLLLLLlllllllll…….

Boom! Pennington landed on the surface of Amelia’s right boob. Her feet landed on the squirmy creamy mountain of fat below. 

“Alright now it’s your turn class!”

One by one the students took turns jumping out the door and landing on Amelia’s big plumpy titty. Dave, who had a fear of heights, hesitated a bit before being pushed out by Jim! 

Katie and Ashley looked at one another, held hands, and jumped out together. At first, the two girls really didn’t like each other, but by this point they had experienced a giant mosquito bite a giant high school girl’s thigh and had played with the clitoris of said high school girl. Case in point, they had experienced events that no one on earth had ever experienced! They had turned from enemies  to friends. 

Plump. Plump. Plump. The sound of each student hitting Amelia’s boob could be heard all around the land. And my oh my what a wonderful sight it is!

Seeing Amelia’s huge creamy breasts were one thing, but getting to literally WALK ON TOP OF THEM was a whole new level! Amelia’s adorable big plumpy boobs were soft beyond anything. Her doughy skin sunk in immediately to the touch of the class’s feet. Trying to walk across her boobs was even more crazy! Each step that the students took caused small vibrations across her huge mounds. It was complete heaven.
 “Hey, check this out guys!” Dave yelled. He fell to the ground aboard Amelia’s huge fleshy titty and started making snow angels in it! (Although technically he’s making skin angels since they aren’t on snow). Amelia’s cute creamy fleshy sunk it at Dave’s touch, squirming beneath his every move. Soon others started joining him in feeling Amelia’s boob skin. The students felt below, running their little hands throughout her flesh feeling the entire texture of it. Her skin was warm, and soft, and had a very silly texture to it. One student leaned her each below onto Amelia’s boob and heard some really interesting sounds.

Down below, Amelia’s blood could be heard, pumping throughout her system on it’s way to important organs in her body allowing her to function. Also heard below was a faint **thump, thump, thump** it was Amelia’s heart! 

“Guys I can hear her heart beating!” The student said pulling herself back up.

All throughout Amelia’s boobs, the students were in Heaven. Some played with her plumpy tit fat, feeling the innocent flesh squirm between their hands, others licked, pinched, and even bit her boobs! Some rolled around in it and felt the doughy creamy flesh caress them. It was a complete paradise.



Far up above, Amelia continued working on her history class, studying in the library innocently. Her cute little button nose wiggled subconsciously in anticipation. Her gorgeous ocean blue eyes studied the words on the paper below. “Halfway done, gotta keep it under control, lunch with Ella is next! Yay!” Amelia was concentrating and had absolutely no idea of the thirty students enjoying themselves on her big busty titties, bouncing, caressing, and even biting her irresistible boobs. She was fully unaware of it all.






While many of the students were enjoying themselves on Amelia’s titty, Ashley had her own plans. From the moment she saw it, she had wanted to venture down onto Amelia’s nipple. She had a deep deep desire to do so in fact. She had to feel it, she had to be with it. “I want it bad” she thought.

So while everyone else was distracted, Ashley made her way down the slope to her destination. With every step she took, her feet felt the busty titty flesh squirm beneath her toes. It was unlike anything she ever felt. Plump, plump, plump, her feet impacted the surface below.

The slope of Amelia’s ginormous breast became steeper and made it harder for Ashley to walk on “Come on, I’m always there!” 

She eventually moved to crawling on Amelia’s fat boob, feeling her hands impact the hot creamy surface below. With every move she made in advance, her hands gripped onto Amelia’s titty fat, feeling the teenage girl’s boob flesh in complete control of her own.

Eventually, as she took yet another movement forward, Ashley’s hand didn’t impact a big soft fleshy titty, rather it ended up hitting a warm, slightly giving, surface. Looking up, Ashley saw it, she had finally reached Amelia Kenter’s nipple.

Amelia’s nipple was looked like a hot red fleshy summit, with adorable fleshy grooves and spots dotted across the surface. Her nipple was also very wrinkly and sensitive to touch. It was a mountain of pure perfection and Ashley absolutely loved it.

Making her way through the summit, Ashley felt Amelia’s hot red nipple flesh convulse and contract with her every move. the nipple was extremely soft to touch and felt really hot in general.

Eventually, Ashley reached the top of Amelia’s big pointy diamond cutter. The skin of her nipple contracts within one another and unlike the rest of her skin, feels hard as a rock. Immediately as Ashley puts her foot the top of it. She feels a huge rumble down below.

The floor below her begins to move! Flesh starts to move around! It’s mass chaos!

In reality though, Amelia’s nipple had felt some extremely slight movement on it’s surface and slightly twitched in response. Her pink adorable nipple grew and slight pressed into the fabric of her white bra.

The movement is extremely small, so small in fact that Amelia doesn’t even feel the tiny girl on her cute pink nipple. It’s not enough to resister in her mind, her body is just acting on reflex. Amelia continues working above, her mind looking forward to lunch.



Back down below in the confines of the hot 17 year old girl’s bra, Ashley feels extremely aroused by the whole thing. So much so that she decides to once again “torture” (as she calls it) Amelia’s nipple. “This hot bimbo’s never getting a break from me!” Ashley yelled, laughing in a very evil way.

Getting down on all fours, Ashley feels the extreme warmth radiating from Amelia’s nipple. She starts massaging, poking, pushing, biting, clutching, squeezing, kissing, and tickling the enormous nipple. At first, there is no movement but after a few seconds Ashley feels the ground below her start to rumble.

Amelia’s puffy pink sensitive nipple starts to grow. Tiny little goosebumps begin appearing on her mountain. Ashley’s actions begin stimulating it more and more, causing Amelia’s blood flow to greatly increase to her big puffy breasts. Her nipples continue to swells this time really poking through her bra. Amelia’s nipple continues to ache, squirming against the fabric of her bra, begging, aching, PLEADING for some, ANY kind of stimulation. 

Higher on her breast, the students continue playing around with Amelia’s hot large milky boob, rubbing, rolling, and teasing her boob fat. Suddenly though, they feel the ground rumble. It causes some of them to lose their footing! Jim, who’s currently biting Amelia’s tit, falls right on his face! Dave and Katie who are playing with her boob like play dough, accidentally hit one another!

The action causes Mrs. Pennington to act, wanting to avoid another disaster like what happened in Amelia’s panties, she immediately radios for the class to board back onto the submarine and get away from any potential danger! The students don’t waste time and head back in immediately!


Up above, Amelia feels her right nipple starting to swell and ache for pleasure. This causes her to let out just the smallest of moans, though she does stifle it. Below, her vagina begins to grow wet again. “Ugh not again, I am NOT letting this distract me. I’m done with this!”

Then after, Amelia takes her right index finger, topped with a pretty painted fingernail, and presses it into her nipple. The reaction causes her nipple to relax and her boobs to calm down. Proud with herself, Amelia smiles and continues her work, having no idea what she just did to her former bully torturing her nipple.



Back down in her short, Ashley feels Amelia’s nipple press in from her finger’s impact. “What wait… what the FUC…)/)” she exclaims before being thrown out and onto Amelia’s soft bouncy boob. That doesn’t stop her through “I gotta get out of here!” She makes haste, arriving just after the last person boarded the submarine. Pennington then grounds the submarine onto Amelia’s big fleshy tit and makes an announcement through the PA.

“Well class, that was certainly exciting! Now, fourth period is about to end and fifth period is Amelia’s lunch hour. So what we do there will be a big surprise! Until then we’ll wait here!”

A few minutes later, the bell rings, signaling the end of fourth period. 

Hearing this, Amelia let’s out a big smile. “Yay it’s time for lunch! I hope it’s something really good!”

She giggles and begins making her way down, having no idea the kind of craziness she’s causing for the tiny health class who just played with her big titties. Amelia remains… completely unaware.

**To be continued**
Chapter End Notes:
As always, more to come!