- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
New giantess chapter! I think you all are gonna like this one!

Mrs. Pennington stared at the beautiful swishy pussy lips of Amelia. She studied them, looking over the creases and folds of the sensitive flesh. It aroused her. She could feel her own panties becoming wet with each passing second. Amelia’s beautiful vagina was just so so sexy.


“Ahh” she thinks “I’m wasting time, I gotta focus!” Pennington then turns on the PA and sends a message to the class.


“Students, we’re about to land on the fabric of Amelia’s panties. This is because second period is nearly over and Amelia will be walking to her third period class. As such, we will be anchor ourselves to her panties to prevent us from bouncing around damaging the submarine or harming ourselves. As soon as we land I will open the secret windows on the ceiling so we can see how Amelia’s pussy reacts when she walks. We’re landing right now.”


The submarine then grounds itself on the cotton fabric of Amelia’s cute panties. The ground beneath them all squishes a bit and makes a moist slimy sound from the impact of the sub landing. Then Pennington presses a button which causes two anchors appears from each side of the sub. They are extremely sharp and thick and immediately penetrate the panty fabric. The sub is now fully secure and is protected from any bouncing or sudden movements that Amelia may make. Then, Pennington pulls a lever which removes the normal ceiling from the sub and replaces it with a glass window ceiling allowing the students to get a real full view of the 17 year olds’ humongous vagina.


The students, mesmerized by Amelia’s giant womanhood stare up at it and start sharing their thoughts and feelings.


“Wow” Katie mentions leaning back in her seat, “I can’t believe this is actually happening. This morning I was awake in my bed at home and now…. well now I’m in the panties of this girl I’ve never met! Honestly what the fuck?!?!”


“Yeah I don’t know her much either” Dave pipes in 


“Oh really?”


“Yeah I’d see her around the hall, talking with friends, or heading to class, I think I maybe held the door open for her once but I don’t fully remember.”


“Huh weird”


“As if this day wasn’t already that!” They both laughed.


Ashley on the other hand, was quiet to herself. The popular girl was studying what was up above her and thinking to herself.


Hanging above the entire class, Amelia’s prominent pink pussy was dormant. It sat up there like a lion perched on a high cliff. As Ashley studies the plushy pussy folds, her eyes came across something. “Was that…. Pee? She thought to herself. It seems that upon closer inspection, Amelia had a few microscopic drops of pee hanging on the surface of her labia. The yellow liquid couldn’t be seen by normal sizes eyes but it could be seen if looked at very VERY closely. Ashely’s eyes followed it as the pee droplets cascaded down Amelia’s vagina, eventually dropping below. She laughed to herself. “This thot doesn’t even know how to wipe!”




High and far up above, Amelia is almost done with her paper! She and Ella were helping one another and giving each other tips while also… goofing off every now and then. They were having a great time!


“El, what do ya think?” Amelia asks out of curiosity.


“Of your paper? It looks amazing! You were so silly this morning, worrying about messing up! I knew you’d do great bitch! You always do”


“Thanks El” Amelia smiles, she’s very pleased and proud of herself. Shortly after that she shortly adjusts herself on her chair, feeling that her shorts are a little out of place. Nothing much to her but down below…..




Back in Amelia’s panties, everyone’s attention is caught to what’s happening above. Jim, who feel asleep shortly after the sub landed, woke up from his nap. “Uh… what’s going on?”


“Look up!” Dave said


The ground suddenly moves up and down, up and down, up and down. The fabric swifts to the side. Up above the previously still lips of Amelia’s pink vagina start shuffling from the movement of Amelia adjusting herself. The pussy lips rub and smush into one another, a squishy slimy noice is heard above. The pussy folds moved around and more of those microscopic drops of pee fall below. Jim and Dave get erect real fast. Down below in Katie’s own panties, stuff is happening as well. Katie’s clitoris emerges from its clitoral hood. Feeling this Katie moans and shifts in her seat, but this causes her bulging clit to rub against the fabric of her lime green panties causing her to orgasm. Somehow though, she’s able to stifle this and nobody notices as they’re all too focused on Amelia. Eventually though, Amelia’s pussy lips stop convulsing and return to their dormant form.


This would not last though.


RING RING RING RING RING


The school bell goes off, signaling the end of 2nd period. Thankfully for those in the sub, the extremely loud bell can only be slightly heard thanks them being concealed in Amelia’s cotton pink panties. Unfortunately for them though, that’s just the east part.


All of a sudden the ground RISES above!! WHOOSSHH!!! Even though the bus remains grounded to Amelia’s panties, everyone still feels as if their stomachs are dropping and their hearts beating uncontrollably. 


AHHHHHHHHH WHAT IS HAPPENING?!,?:! MRS. PENNINGTON):7:’s


Pennington herself remains buckled in, she then turns on the PA and alerts the class.


“Class, Amelia just got out of her seat to head to her third period class. This is why we anchored the sub! Brace yourselves as she starts to walk but do keep an eye on her pussy!”




Meanwhile up above, Amelia and Ella are walking to their next class, Calculus with Ms. Dade. The two girls are walking and talking with one another, causally going about their day. Below deck, Amelia’s large plump ass dances with every step she takes and Ella’s enormous pale doughy cheeks take turns rubbing against one another. It’s a really hot sight and causes a few eyes to turn and catch a gaze of the plump butts wiggling their way through the halls.


“So Meils, you ready for that Calc quiz?” Ella asked her friend.


“What kind of question is that? Of course I am bae! It’s my favorite class PLUS I get to see that cute boy named Glenn. Oh wait I th—“


“MEILS! Is Glenn the one you were saving yourself for?” Ella asks giggling.


“No no keep it down!!” Amelia says, blushing hard below.” “Yes it is, he’s so hot. I mean just look at him! He’s got well rounded abs, a nice butt and his bulge…. Aahhh”


Ella laughs at all this. “I’ve never heard you talk this 
way about anyone! You really like him huh?”


“Yeah…. so unbelievably much. But I can’t drool on him now El! We’re almost to the classroom!”


Indeed they were. Ella and Amelia take their seats, Amelia’s adorable bubble butt slamming into the plastic surface of her seat and Ella’s glamorous pale cheeks bouncing on her chair. They get out their notebooks and prepare for the lesson.




Down in Amelia’s adorable pink panties, the ride was a different story for those in the sub. Her panties continue to jostle and move this way and that way, the vibrations can be felt everywhere. Above them, Amelia’s vagina is reacting as well. her cute pink pussy lips take turns rubbing against each other with each step she takes. Swish, swish, swish, the pink fleshly lips caress one another, her folds of pussy flesh squirmed throughout it all. Amelia however, doesn’t feel any of this. She’s fully unaware of her own vagina rubbing against itself by her own steps and has no idea of the thirty students camping in her panties and studying her very sensitive vagina.


The students below have their jaws hung down. Never have any of them seen such a hot sight before in their lives. A giant vagina of an extremely beautiful girl sits right in front of them! You’d be aroused too!


Suddenly then, a huge impact is felt. BAMMM!!! Amelia just arrived at her class and sat down in her chair. Tucked away in her panties, the students grip onto their seats tightly to hold themselves from the impact. 


BOOM!!




Back up above, Ms. Dade enters into the room ready to begin the lesson. 


“Okay class, remember today is our quiz on Applications of Integration. I hope y’all have studied hard because it’s a tough quiz worth 10% of your overall grade! I’ll give you a few minutes to review and then we’ll begin. Use your time wisely!”


This scares Amelia, her heartbeat starts to increase. “10% of my grade? I know I studied hard but what if….


Her gaze drifts towards Glenn, the boy she has a huge crush on. “He’s so fucking sexy holy shit.” As Glenn turns, Amelia immediately gazes down. She doesn’t want him to see her looking! She feels a blush form on her face. “What a complete package, someday I’ll ask him, someday. Gotta get back to studying!”


Amelia does just that. Her glamorous plump toes wiggle in the confines of her shoes in anticipation. She ignores everything else, and gets into focus mode.





Down below though, Amelia’s private moments in her most private area, won’t go unnoticed….


Back down below, Amelia’s giant womanhood settles down from all the walking. It returns to it’s dormant state. But this wouldn’t last for long.


Something then catches the eyes of many in the panties. At the top of her vaginal lips, Amelia’s clitoris sat protected by her adorable fleshly clitoral hood. At one point though, through her walking and vaginal lips moving, some start to notice something….


Amelia’s clitoral hood starts to twitch. The fleshy hood begins to peel itself back, a sticky slimy noise can be heard all around. There, in between some very sensitive pink fleshy walls, is the sight of Amelia’s clitoris.


The cute pink clitoris is pulsating. The shiny numb feels extremely aroused and hot. It’s craving simulation and arousal, aching for something, anything to give into it’s desires. Amelia may be trying to work on calculus, but her body has other plans.


Down below in the sub. Mrs. Pennington sees this and an evil smile begins to grow on her face. “Yeah this little thot is fighting her own arousal, let’s force her to feel her own body”. She kills this sinister nature soon though and announces a new plan to the class.



“Class”, Pennington says through the PA, “as you can see, Amelia’s vagina is getting aroused by something, her body is craving release. As part of our trip, we are to explore how the female reproductive system reacts in events like these. But we’re not just going to watch Amelia through this, we’re going to BE the ones who make her cum!”


Audible gasps are heard throughout the class. They’ve NEVER heard their teacher talk like this before. But most of them get excited just by the very idea. Jim and Dave exchange grins. Katie looks above at Amelia’s pulsating clitoris, and Ashley wonders what her part will be in extreme and fascinating curiosity.


“Here’s the plan class” Pennington continues, “One group of four of you will be transported up to Amelia’s clitoris to give it an extreme amount of arousal. But you can only touch it when I give you the signal through your walkie talkies. I’ll grow you with the shrink ray to be a little bigger so she’ll feel you. The rest of us will venture INSIDE Amelia’s vagina and will pleasure it from there. Now, to begin with, who wants to volunteer to go up to Amelia’s clitoris?”


Instantly, Dave, Jim, Ashley, and Katie, raise their hands. Pennington sees them first and as a result, picks them. “This is so fucking cool man!” Jim exclaims.


“Alright you four, I’m about to drop you off at her clitoris. Remember, DON’T EVEN TOUCH IT UNTIL I GIVE YOU PERMISSION!!!” Pennington says.


The submarine then flies above. At this point Amelia’s vagina is already starting to drool a few drops of pre cum, the sub carefully and gracefully dodges those drops and arrives safely at the pink pulsating base of Amelia’s clitoris. It’s a humongous mountain of sensitive girl meat that’s hungry for fucking. Amelia’s pussy juice spatters and drops everyone from every pulse the bulging clit makes. Dave, Jim, Ashley, and Katie exit the sub as it hovers right above the sensitive pulsating flesh. Pennington quickly scans them and grows them to be about one centimeter in height. 


“Good luck you guys. This is gonna be fun I promise” she says as she then flies the sub away.


The group of four can barely hold onto the pulsating mountain. They find fleshy handholds and grip on as tight as possible. Even then though, it’s still incredibly hard.


“Well, this is pretty nuts” Dave says, his hands sweating from his grasp.


Pennington then flies the sub a bit below them and sees it. The huge sloppy pink drooling pussy. Amelia is aroused and her body needs release. NOW! The 17 year old’s vagina is an insanely arousing sight.


“Alright you thot, it’s time to make you cream your pants” Pennington mutters.


Then, she floors it, and steers the sub into the unknown depths of Amelia’s pussy.




Back up above, Amelia can hardly focus, she’s trying to concentrate on the quiz but finds it incredibly difficult. She’s stifling her breath and is starting to sweat. Eventually though, she does get it done and excuses herself to the bathroom where she can calm herself down. 


Amelia is running fast! Her chestnut hair flying in the wind, her large plump boobs jiggling up and down, Her big juicy girl butt bounces up and down like a trampoline. She’s horny yes, but Amelia has always thought of the idea of masturbating in a public bathroom to be gross. Instead, she decides to lock herself in the bathroom stall to calm down.


Locking the door behind her, Amelia sits on the stall, grips the seat, and waits until her arousal dies down.


Little does she know, a microscopic group of students are about to attack her inner sanctum.





The submarine enters into a whole new world.


The inside of Amelia’s vagina was unlike anything ever seen before. Her light pink vaginal walls pulsated greatly at every second. The scent was an extremely strong musk that was able to penetrate the lungs of the students. The air was thick with arousal and pre cum followed down the walls at every second. The students oohed abs ahhed at seeing this beautiful goddesses body. Amelia’s think vaginal muscles flexed and moved constantly. It was an extremely hectic sight.


Pennington then got on the PA. “Alrighty class, when I open the doors I want all of you to head to Amelia’s inner vaginal walls and hit it with as much force as you got! Be relentless and show no mercy! Go and have fun!”


The doors opened and the students filed out. They felt the damp squishy pulsating flesh beneath their feet. As they across the flesh, their movements could be felt by Amelia. She squirmed even more and had to stifle a moan. 


Then, it began. The students began relentlessly attacking Amelia’s vagina. They banged her squishy flesh, they rubbed it insanely, they tickled it, they hit it. The innocent exposed pink pussy walls had no escape. They squirmed and contracted and pulsated and twitched, they were coming to life and Amelia could feel it all.


Mrs. Pennington left her students, she shimmied over to another spot that caught her eye. It was Amelia’s g-spot. The small white numb was going crazy. Even more so than the rest of Amelia’s vagina! It was pumping in and out, in and out, faster than anything Pennington had seen! She knew what g-spot was. Most women are extremely sensitive there and most simulation would cause them immense pleasure, but it could also be a bit painful if stimulated too much. Pennington knew this of course and in her nature, went all out on it.


“This is for that one time you didn’t say hello to me in the hall, bitch” she muttered.


Then chaos. Pennington took Amelia’s g-spot and gripped down on it, HARD.





AHHHHHHHHH


Amelia made a loud and mighty moan! She felt a a sudden painful amount of pleasure shoot through her vagina! She was screaming, her eyes watering tears. She couldn’t take it anymore, she had to break her own rule and pleasure herself but… as she tried to move her hand yet ANOTHER wave of pleasure hit her!


Little did she know it was the four students. Pennington had given them the signal to begin assaulting Amelia’s clitoris.


“Let’s do this” Jim said with a smile.


They went all out. Jim punched the twitching bulb, hammering it time and time again over and over. The squishy clit shuddered deeply with each it.


Katie, began rubbing her fingers up and down the clit. Her sharp green painted nails sunk into the extremely sensitive raw meat like flesh of Amelia’s clit. They raked across her exposed bulb and even drew a little blood.


Dave began licking the clitoris. His small pink tongue slaughtered the large sex organ with it’s smooth movement and insurmountable squirming. He bathed it over and over again.


Finally, Ashley went all out and completely attacked Amelia’s extremely sensitive clitoris. She squeezed down on it, she punched it, she even bit it! The plump meaty pink mass of pleasure danced in her mouth as she bit down.


“Yeah you have no fucking idea you bimbo” Ashley thought.





Amelia was in Heaven. She saw stars in her eyes. Her pleasure was off the roof insane. While she imagined it was all from natural pleasure, in reality, it was the first period health class going insane on her innocent cute pussy. With 26 students relentlessly attacking her inner vaginal walls, Mrs. Pennington savagely ruining her g-spot, and four students (one of which included her bully) torturing her innocent clitoris, Amelia couldn’t hold back any longer. She came.


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


She screamed at the top of her lungs. Her eyes were stinging, her mouth pure dry, and her vagina….


The students suddenly stopped their attacks. They heard a roar behind them. At first it sounded like nothing but it grew, louder, and louder, and LOUDER! the damp squishy pussy flesh suddenly convulsed, sending them all rocketing around! They had no time to react before a HUGE wave of Amelia’s cum swept them all up and carried them away! They could see Amelia’s pink pulsating vaginal walls still going absolutely insane but then they fall. Looking behind they see Amelia’s extremely wet pussy lips quiver, waving through the air as if saying goodbye.


Then… BAM! The students, Mrs, Pennington, and the sub hit the surface of Amelia’s cotton panties now soaked from their situation. Thankfully and incredibly, the sub was extremely durable and survived the entire ordeal! In another stroke of luck, shrinking down to such a size had made the class extremely resistant to pain so most of them in decent shape.


Mrs. Pennington gathered herself. She went too far and felt bad. But Amelia had no idea of that. Looking above she glanced at her extremely wet pussy lips, cum still dripping out of them. Pennington’s heart sank. What had she done?





Back up above, Amelia, finally calmed down. “What the fuck just happened? I’ve never in my life felt THAT good! Ohhh Glenn….”


Amelia took her hand into her panties and briefly scratched herself. Unknowingly causing some hell for those below.




Back below Amelia’s cotton pink panties, a huge scream suddenly emitted from one of the girls in the group! AHHHHHH


Many follow suit! It’s Amelia’s ginormous hand! The monster hand invades the confines of her own panties. The skin on her hand is a very cute creamy milky white. At the top of her fingers lie her adorable pink painted fingernails. The hot pink is a great color for her.


Suddenly, the students see Amelia’s hand brush against her clit. They see four slightly larger bodies fall below impacting the surface. But as soon as it happens, it’s over. Amelia’s hand retreats and leaves them be. Pennington’s heart sinks. “Are my students okay? She frantically thinks “oh no, oh no oh no oh no!!!!!”


Eventually her and her students reach the landing site of her fallen students. There are audible gasps and cries. Mrs. Pennington bends her head in shame.


Now what?


**To be continued**


Chapter End Notes:
Feedback would always be extremely appreciated! Thank you all so so much for reading!