- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Giantess content! Our small friends begin their adventure on the giant unaware Amelia! 
Jim and Dave were absolutely amazed! As the submarine zoomed through the classroom they saw it all! Humongous students, sitting at desks the sizes of mountains. They saw literal friends of theirs paying attention to the lesson completely unaware and oblivious to the tiny little sub. 

“Hey that’s Mikayla!” Dave said as he pointed to a ginormous beast of a woman. She was wearing a green and white stripped shirt and denim blue jeans. He was absolutely amazed by her size. Just yesterday he had helped her with her geometry homework, now here she was absolutely enormous!

“You better look ahead dude, we’re approaching Amelia!” Jim said to him. Indeed they were.

At that very second, Mrs. Pennington turned on the PA and made an announcement. “Class if you look ahead you can see our host who we’ll be visiting. Amelia Kenter.” Look ahead class and you’ll see her! Many in the class did just that and their eyes were met with quite a sight.

Right in front of them was giantess Amelia! The beautiful 17 year old girl was sitting right in front of them! At this height Amelia was a gorgeous goddess. Her chestnut brown hair flowed down her head ending about four inches below her neck, although to the class it looked more like four miles! They all oohed and ahhed at Amelia’s ravishing face. She looked so concentrated on her work. Her elegant ocean blue eyes concentrated on the paper, her cute little nose slightly twitching right below, and her lips. Oh her divine pink lips looked beyond perfect. The students were amazed.

Less so was Ashley who, as the sub was moving towards Amelia, looked to Amelia’s chest and saw her big busty boobs. “Bitch has got a rack” she thought. Looking closely though, she swore she could see Amelia’s nipples through the fabric. But maybe it was just her imagination. She thought nothing of it.

Then submarine dropped a little, on level with the chair that Amelia was sitting in. The classes attention then turned to what was in front and behind them. Amelia legs and waist. Suddenly the sky darkened as they ventured underneath the desk that Amelia was sitting at. Suddenly her face and upper body were no longer visible, rather they saw her lower body, and while it was more darker than earlier, they still could see just fine.

As the sub ventured through, on either sides of them they could see Amelia’s ginormous big plump thighs. Jim was aroused just by the sight of them. In his pants, he felt the blood rushing to his penis, feeling it swell below. He uttered a very small moan. Her thighs were just so arousing!

Indeed they were. All around the students gazed at them. Amelia’s plump juicy thighs looked amazing. Acres of creamy white flesh rolled throughout. The squishy flesh rippled through the microscopic movements that Amelia made that she wasn’t even conscious of doing. Her beautiful milky thighs were also dotted with a few moles here and there. At this sight they could also see some microscopic stubs of hairs that could never be seen at normal height. Amelia shaved of course, but the stubs could be seen. The juicy plumpy flesh of thighs attracted everyone. Even the reserved Katie felt a bit of wetness form below, something she’d never felt before from another girl!

Mrs. Pennington was attracted too. She felt extremely aroused by even the sight of the 17 year old’s beautiful thighs. So much so that she decided to take a little detour.

Turning on the PA, she made an announcement. “Class, our first stop here on Amelia will be her left thigh. We will park the sub and venture out and explore! Each of you will be paired with a partner of your choosing. Now brace yourselves. We’re on descent to Amelia’s thigh”

The submarine turned itself towards the creamy thighs. It then descended on them. As the sub landed, the big milky white flesh rippled slightly at it’s impact. The juicy skin bounced. The classmates saw this and that also, unsurprisingly aroused them.

The doors opened up to the big fleshy landscape and Mrs. Pennington made one quick announcement.

“Students, you’ll have 25 minutes to explore Amelia’s thigh. You and your partner will be handed a walkie talkie that connects back to me. That way you’ll know when to return to the sub if you have any questions or if you need my help with anything, you’ll be free to talk to me as well. Now get with your partners and let’s get exploring!”

The students looked for partners. Jim, who had made a friend, that being Dave, offered to work with him. “Hey man you wanna go out and explore with me?” he asked. “Sure!” Dave responded. “This is going to be so much fun!”

Ashley meanwhile looked around for one of her friends, but unfortunately for her they were all taken! Faced with one option Ashley went over to the only other girl who didn’t have a partner, Katie. “What a fucking geek, why do I have to be paired with her???” Ashley whined in her head.

Katie saw her approach as well and sighed to herself “ah not that stuck up cunt” she thought. But with no other options, they approached one another, glared at each other and walked out with the rest of the class onto Amelia’s beautiful left thigh.

WHHOOAAAHHHAH

Jim had just taken his first step onto the large creamy landscape of Amelia’s thigh. As soon as his feet hit the ground, they sunk right in. At normal size, Amelia’s thighs were just like anyones but at THIS size, they were much more bouncier. The landscape embraced Jim as he sunk into the flesh. He managed to pull himself up and meet with Dave, who was also shook up a bit as well.

Other students were having similar experiences as well. But Jim absolutely loved it. He jumped right on top of Amelia’s thigh feeling it all around. The flesh was very warm due to her natural body heat. It heated Jim up as he rolled around. His hands gripped the soft doughy flesh, feeling it squirm in his hands. The texture of it was very soft as well. Soon though, Dave found himself joining in as well! He was usually much more mannered and told himself to respect the anatomy of this girl, but the whole sight of it was just too much for him and he found himself rolling around Amelia’s doughy creamy flesh. The two boys even licked her skin. Feeling a slightly salty and sweaty taste in their mouths. The feeling was so so beyond hot.

All around, many students were doing the same thing on the giant girl’s leg. They were bouncing, rolling, caressing, and some were even biting Amelia’s wonderful flesh. It was a paradise.

Meanwhile, up above Amelia was busy taking down notes. She was jotting it all down. **the context of the story is that…** she wrote. “Ah okay it’s starting to come back to me, yay!” She thought to herself! Now with a new burst of confidence she continued writing down the notes faster. 

All this time though, Amelia remained fully unaware of thirty students and one teacher exploring her big plump left thigh. The students playing with her skin were just way too small to even be felt. They didn’t register in her mind at all.

Back down below, Ashley and Katie ventured away from the group. They wandered throughout Amelia’s thigh, feeling it’s bouncy soft flesh give in to their weight. “What a nutty situation this is, it’s like I’m dreaming” Ashley said. While she didn’t like Katie, she felt that she had nothing better to do and exploring at such a height no human has ever been at before, should be done not dwelling on anger. She decided to at least make some small talk with her partner.

“Yeah it’s so surreal.” Katie said back, she was really surprised that this girl was trying to be kind, but who was she to shut her down. “I would’ve called you crazy if you told me even a month ago we’d be here, smaller than ants, exploring this chick’s leg”

“Quite something” Ashley said as she kicked a small stub from a leg hair that Amelia once shaved. “I gotta admit, this bitch has some nice thighs. I mean just feel them” Ashley said, reaching down below and feeling the creamy white doughy flesh in between her fingers. “She’s got no idea” she laughed to herself.


Back up above, Amelia continued writing down notes fully unaware that one of her bullies was playing around with her skin. Suddenly though, she felt something.

The window of the classroom was kept slightly open due to the nice spring weather. But just then, a small breeze made it’s way through the classroom. Many students felt this and shuddered as a result. Amelia felt it caress her beautiful white skin, causing her to shudder. It only lasted for a moment though and soon it ended. She calmed herself and was back to taking down notes.

Below her desk though, her body was reacting to the sudden cold breeze on her warm beautiful skin.

All throughout Amelia’s body goosebumps began to appear. The plump plushy skin turned hard as stone as bumps began to appear throughout the flesh.

Jim and Dave stopped fooling around as they noticed this immediately. All throughout the surface Amelia’s skin began to swell. Goosebumps grew fast and popped out like weeds. They shuddered and shook slightly causing many students to fall and hit themselves. It was absolutely nutty. The class had felt the breeze, at this height it felt much more aggressive than before but it still wasn’t anything too crazy!

Luckily for all of them though, as soon as it happened, it ended. Shortly later, the goose flesh had disappeared and Amelia’s skin calmed down. The plump creamy doughy skin returned and the class went back to enjoying themselves. But not for long!

The open window caused some more unknowing problems. A tiny little mosquito made it’s way underneath the window and into the classroom. The mosquito was hungry and she was looking for fresh blood. Scanning around the classroom she saw Amelia and that her juicy plump thighs had a fair amount of blood, so she immediately ventured onto her flesh with the full intent of taking her blood.

Katie and Ashley were recovering from the whole goosebumps incident when they suddenly heard a very slight humming sound. They looked around in confusion not knowing at all what was happening. Then the humming grew louder and louder and louder and LOUDER!! Until… they saw a humongous mosquito land on Amelia’s thigh. It’s thick black void like eyes did not notice the girls as they had fun for cover.

“Is that… a mosquito?” Katie asked

“Yeah I think so.. not sure why it’s want’s this bimbo’s blood though” Ashley responded.

The mosquito searched around. her six hairy thin insect legs pressed into Amelia’s doughy creamy skin. It’s eyes searched around looking for the perfect place to drill for fresh blood. She felt the plump skin sink into her legs. Irritated by it, she immediately clawed at it. The shape pointy claws unforgivably slashed into Amelia’s cute thigh flesh causing some blood to poor out, but with the mosquito at this size, she felt nothing. 

Then, the mosquito finally found a good spot to drill that satisfied her. Completely mesmerized by this, Ashley started recording it all on her phone as Katie started took down notes. Soon after, a long sharp pointy pole stuck out of the meaty mosquito’s face. It presses into Amelia’s thigh, causing the flesh to squirm beneath it. The sharp point of the pole eventually punctured through and sunk deep into Amelia’s skin several feet. The pole saws through her innocent flesh and eventually reached her bloodstream.

At normal size, it can’t be heard but at this size, it damn well can. Ashley and Katie could then hear the mosquito sucking Amelia’s blood, filling up her body with the girls blood and fattening it up. 

Up above, Amelia is completely oblivious. She’s currently listening to the teacher explain the figurative language of the story. She giggles to herself in her head “how silly of me to be worried about this, I’m getting it now”. She smiles to herself and continues writing. Amelia has no idea of the mosquito on her juicy plump thigh stealing her blood. It’s just too small to even be felt.

Back down below, the mosquito finishes drinking Amelia’s blood. It pulls out it’s pole from Amelia’s creamy thigh meat and tucks it back in. Then, it prepares itself and flies off, ready to prey on it’s next unsuspecting victim. Ashley stops recording and Katie studies the flesh. The spot where the mosquito bit Amelia, was once pure white, undisturbed. Now though, it’s red with irritation and is starting to swell. It’ll take Amelia a bit to notice this, but for now, she’s too distracted.

Suddenly, the two girls hear Mrs. Pennington from the walkie talkie. “Girls, please make your way back to the bus, we’re boarding and are ready to leave”.

They do just that. Running across Amelia’s plump white thighs, they bounce along with every step. Eventually they reach the bus and sit down. It then takes off to it’s next destination.

“That was… beyond intense!” Katie says. “I’ve never seen anything like that!”

“Yeah me too! Mosquitos are so HUGE from this size! How on earth didn’t this bimbo feel that?’’

Sitting next to them were Jim and Dave, they overheard Katie and Ashley talking and became interested.

“Lucky you, we didn’t even get to see the mosquito up close like that! Mrs. Pennington kept us away!” Dave said.

“Yeah it was kinda cool” Katie said.

“Hey Ashley, did you say you took a video of the mosquito biting Amelia? Can I see? PLEASE?” Jim begged.

But before Ashley could respond. Mrs. Pennington suddenly made an announcement through the PA.

“Class we are now venturing in between Amelia’s black short shorts.”

Indeed they were. Looking around them, the students saw the big creamy milky flesh of Amelia start to vanish as the sub sneaked in between the gap between Amelia’s left thigh and the fabric of her cute black shorts. Suddenly their surroundings became much darker. As a result the sub’s lights were illuminated and the students could see everything around them. 

Amelia’s inner thighs that we in her short shorts were beyond meaty! They looked extremely plump and were covered with a tiny, very small, amount of sweat unnoticeable to the normal human eye. It was eerie, like venturing into a deep dark cave. Suddenly though, their attention was brought somewhere else.

“Class look ahead” Mrs. Pennington said.

They did just that and saw something truly fascinating. Through the big windows that covered the sub, they saw….

Amelia’s panties.

Amelia was wearing an adorable light pink color of panties. They were absolutely humongous and they wrapped around her body tightly, embracing it in a hug. As the class studied it, they could see some light strings and threads jutting out at random places. The panties looked extremely silky and soft, a nice cotton texture all around. They gripped tightly to her flesh.

Dave now found HIMSELF hard. Below he felt his dick twitch and come to life. He tried to ignore it and act as natural as possible. Which he was able to do.

“Well class, should be go inside?” Mrs. Pennington asked through the PA.

She didn’t wait for an answer, rather she was able to find a small, slightly worn gap from the panties right at the bottom of Amelia’s thigh. She then piloted the sub between the tiny gap. They had done it. They’d made it inside of Amelia’s panties.


High up above, it was work time and Amelia was chatting with Ella about their assignment. They laughed and giggled at small things and really just enjoyed each other’s company 

“You look so cute today Amelia”. Ella said.

“Awe thanks bestie!” Amelia said with a smile back. “I try my best!”

Amelia has no idea that directly below them, the tiny submarine carrying Mrs. Pennington and her thirty students just ventured between her own cute pink panties about to see her most sensitive place. 



Her vagina.



Back down the cute confines of Amelia’s pink panties, Mrs. Pennington stopped driving the sub and let it hover at an angle where it had a perfect view of the intimate area.

“Class” she said turning on the PA, “Please look to your left”. They did just that and saw it.

Amelia’s vagina was the most beautiful thing in the history of ever. It was a very sweet light pink color. The large fleshy vaginal lips were smushed together, in an adorable fashion with wrinkles, curves, nooks, and crannies. They were light pink as well but some looked to be more of a reddish color. Amelia’s pussy lips would quiver and shake anytime that Amelia would adjust herself above. It was so very unbelievably hot to look at.

Amelia was well shaven as well. A few brown curly pubic hairs dotted her womanhood, but they were really seen near her top. Her pussy lips traces up above and where they ended is where her extremely sensitive place was.

Amelia’s clitoris.

Currently, her sexy pink clitoris is hidden underneath a white flesh fold of flesh to protect it from stimulation or attacks. Amelia was currently working up above and her body knew that, that’s why it concealed and protected her most sensitive pink button clitoris. It had over 8,000 nerves. Even the smallest touch would cause lots of pleasure for the giant gorgeous girl.

Meanwhile up above, Amelia continues working on her English work. She smiles and laughs at a joke told to her by Ella, her plump little toes wiggle in her shoes underneath. All this time Amelia is fully unaware of the small students ogling and starting at her cute pink pussy.

The students marveled at her sexy womanhood and were ready for whatever was going to happen next.
Chapter End Notes:
This was such a fun chapter to write! I really you all liked it! Feedback is always ALWAYS appreciated! More to come!