- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Now FINALLY Mrs. Pennigton and her students shrink and the journey begins!
The class began to quiet down. Dave finished studying notes for his history quiz on the Spanish American War, Jim arrived on time and sat down in anticipation, Katie finished reading chapter five on To Kill a Mocking Bird, and Ashley just got done snapchatting her friends. All of them directed their attention to the front of the classroom, where Mrs. Pennington arrived to say a few important details before they shrunk down and began their exploration.

“Good morning class, as you all know today is the day where we begin our exploration. Now I know that you’re all extremely excited and so am I! But before we leave I need to remind you all of something. While we are going to have fun, we are also doing this to learn about the human body. So please just keep that in mind throughout the trip” Mrs. Pennington said.

A few of the classmates mumbled a few things and some light chatter commenced. Twenty minutes went by as Mrs. Pennington explained all the rules and guidelines. It was pretty boring until one moment where Mrs. Pennington caught their attention with an extremely important tool.

“Now class, remember as I said that we would be traveling using a submarine, well here it is!”

Reaching down into her left coat pocket, Pennington pulled out her extremely microscopic submarine. The tiny sub barely fit between her index finger and thumb where it was held at!”


“Well where is it?” Jim asked, which prompted a few snickers.

“You can’t see it because of it’s size, but you’re about to” she said as she walked over to the center of the classroom and placed the nearly unseeable sub in the middle of the floor.

Then, a few seconds later, Mrs. Pennington reached into her pocket and pulled out the shrink ray. Obviously this put quite the shock and scare into many in the classroom. A few people gasped, some got up, others looked around frantically, but all of them, for some reason, did not think to run away. Instead, Pennington was able to scan them quickly. Then with a deep breath she pulled the trigger to shrink her class down to approximately 0.5 millimeters tall. Immediately as she pulled it, all of her students vanished. 

“……they’ve really shrunk…… I guess it’s my turn”

Slowly Mrs. Pennington aimed the shrink ray at herself and…. with a grimace, sigh, and one last look at the real, normal sized world….. she pulled the trigger.


WHOOOOOOSSSSHHHHHHHH


AAAHGGGAGAGSHAGSGAGGGGAH!!!!


Mass chaos was in place!!! The now 0.5 millimeters tall classmates were now smaller than the size of a booger! They were in a completely new environment that no person has ever experienced! The floor now stretched for thousands of miles, farther than eye can see! The tiled floor was littered with unseeable junk that had never been even possible to notice with the regular human eye. Lint, dandruff, pencil sharpenings, dead skin cells, and dead microscopic incests were now normal size to everyone in the classroom!

The legs of the desk were no longer shorter than the classmates, rather now they stretched up for miles and miles on end deep into the heavens of the sky! Far far above they could see the tinted gray “sky” that was the ceiling of their classroom. Everything was absolutely ginormous and beyond huge! It was completely incomprehensible to anyone. Sure the students knew they were going to be shrunken but as mentioned before, literally NOBODY on earth had ever been at such a small height before! You’d be scare shitless too!

You can imagine the scene below. Absolutely chaos! The most blood haunting screams possible as far as the ear can hear.


“AAHAHAHH WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS THIS”” Ashley SCREECHES at the top of her lungs. WHERE IS MY LIFE!!?!?! Her makeup is completely ruined due to her crying literal lakes of tears from her own fear. Nearby, Kate and Jim are running around, bumping into each other, having no idea where they’re going. HELP US PLEASE!!!??$?! Jim screeches at the top of his lungs! It really is ABSOLUTE CHAOS. Dave meanwhile isn’t screaming but rather he’s completely petrified. Staring straight ahead not being able to comprehend at all with what is going on. He’s just pure shell shocked. A growing dread and pain fills his head like a virus. He can’t think straight. Holy hell he feels like absolutely shi….ieyeieyeieue

wHaT tHe aBsOulEtE fUcK?:!?


Mrs. Pennington meanwhile just awoke from a very small second long nap of which the process of shrinking took place. She woke up to find herself among a huge sea of cold hard floor tiles. Unlike her students, Pennington was quiet and reserved. She’s been shrunken before with her husband to get used to such a small size. She is of course, deeply startled by this whole thing but soon comes to terms with it. She realizes how exciting it is. What was thought to be completely impossible is now a literal reality that SHE is experiencing. 

“It….. actually happened……….holy shit”

Pennington’s fear calmed down as she became quickly alert due to some immense screaming and mass chaos. The entire class was completely unhinged and unwell. As Mrs. Pennington looked around to see her distressed students, she had a bit of a regret type of feeling in her gut. Seeing all of her students panicked and in such a state of fear did surprise her. “Was this really all worth it?” She thought to herself….
“Yes, of course it was! I’ve always wanted to do this and now I am. But….. just how on earth am I gonna uh… get their attention. Wait, I know!!!”

Mrs. Pennington’s mouth filled up with air as the thirty something year old teacher sucked in to make an EXTREMELY sharp and loud whistle that would surely get the class’s attention.

Sure enough, it did! The students heard it and all calmed down at seeing their teacher, the one who had shrunken them down to this size in the first place.

“Mrs. Pennington where are we???” Katie asked.

“Katie, we are all currently still in the classroom, but now, we are only a half a millimeter tall! We’ve shrunken down for the special field trip!”

“So…. that submarine that were supposed to be traveling in. Where exactly is it” Ashley asked.

“Look behind you”

Immediately the class looked behind them and saw, to their amazement, an extremely fancy looking submarine. What was once only a millimeter in height could now be clean very clearly. The submarine was a beautiful crystal white color with a smooth surface. It had a metal entrance that opened and closed via a green button on it’s right side. The submarine also had two sets of very long and wide windows that wrapped around all sides except for the very back. The purpose of these of course was for viewers in the sub to see whatever it was they were looking at, at such a small height. A pair of two large headlights sat at the front of the sub along with multiple lights that dotted the sides of it. This submarine was truly one of a kind.

After many oohs and ahhs and comments, Mrs. Pennington finally interrupted.

“Alright class, let’s begin boarding the submarine. It’s first come first serve for seating so off you go now!”

The interior of the submarine looked quite nice as well. A gorgeous white color illuminated it along with switchable lights dotted throughout it. There were four rows of ten seats each of them with easy to fasten seat belts. These seats faced out in the direction of the window and could be adjusted to move closer or farther away from their locations. A water dispenser was present at the back along with food enough to last for about seven months for one person, although for thirty students, it would only last for about a week.

The students filed into the submarine taking much time to look around and study it. This was new to everyone so much time was taken to explore.

Dave approached one of the seats, marveling at it’s sheer comfort. “Mrs. Pennington I must say that the people who developed this really outdid themselves” he said.

“I’d agree Dave, this is the first of it’s kind so it’s all new and original” she replied back.

“Alright now class, I know we’re all extremely excited and I hope you’ve had enough time to marvel at this gorgeous submarine, but now it’s time for you to find your seats. We’re about to begin our journey!”

The students obeyed and found their seats. Interesting for them, Dave, Jim, Katie, and Ashley found seats all right next to each other.

“Dude this is gonna be so fucking cool” Jim said over to Dave.

“Yes this whole thing is quite surreal” Dave said back.

At the front of the submarine, Mrs. Pennington sat in the drivers seat, right in front of the control and steering wheel. She turned on the sub with it’s key and began levitating it up. Immediately a dense but soft rumble was heard throughout the sub. The students could feel it beneath their feet. It startled many of them but more than anything it also excited them. Their journey was finally beginning!

Mr. Pennington had taught his wife about how to fly the submarine and had shrunken with her a few times to train her on it. She had a good deal of experience and knowledge on what to do. The anticipation was eating at her like crazy. She was so beyond ready!

She then pressed a button that turned on the sub’s PA to give an announcement.

“Welcome to the submarine, class. As you can see we are currently flying up” The students then looked below them. The ground was flying away from them! They could now see at the level that their original height was but at this stage, everything looked as if they were over a hundred stories above! They could just barely see where they once were. Their attention was then drawn back to Mrs. Pennington who continued.

“Now I’m sure many of you were curious on who exactly we will be exploring. Well, I’m pleased to let you know that we are about to fly to Mr. Erickson’s English class to explore one of his students: Amelia Kenter!”

An audible gasp could be heard. Mumbling and chatted began throughout the class. Some of them knew Amelia, but others did not. Dave and Katie happened not to know her, but Jim and Ashley did. Jim had a huge crush on Amelia. He thought she was the absolute definition of perfection. They’d talk a few time and they even worked together on a history project two
months ago. Now though, he was about to get closer to her than he’d possibly imagined! He was extremely pumped!

Ashley on the other hand was a much different story. She did not like Amelia and was jealous of her. Amelia was extremely smart and successful and that made Ashley jealous. As much as she hates to admit it, Ashley would occasionally admit to herself that Amelia was beautiful, but that also made her jealous and angry of her. Ashley would keep her rage quiet for the most part…. but…. not all the time. One day last year she tripped Amelia in the hall, causing her to fall and drop all her books. Immediately people rushed to her aid. Ashley though, slipped through the corners unnoticed. She wasn’t happy at all about this. “Fuck, I’m really about the explore this bimbo’s pussy” she thought to herself.

Thoughts and comments continued to drag on throughout the class as Mrs. Pennington flew the submarine throughout the school. As she did the bell rang, signaling the end of first period. To everyone else Mrs. Pennington was on a field trip with her class to a museum. All them though where fully unaware that she and her class were right under their noses! Eventually she found and reached the English class where Amelia was currently sitting in.


Meanwhile, at normal height….


Amelia Kenter had just arrived at her second period English class. Many of her fellow classmates were sitting at their desks, talking with others or doing a little work. Some of them looked up to greet Amelia to which she’d always respond with kindness and a gorgeous smile. She then reached her desk and took off her backpack, setting it down next to her desk and adjusted her cute pink shirt where her boobs looked out through the fabric. She then sat down, her ass hitting the plastic of the chair. Adjusting her black gym short shorts that hugged her cute shapely butt, she got herself comfortable and ready for class.

“That English paper is really killing me! I’m hoping
to have it done by the end of today so I can get it over with!” Amelia thought to herself. She was a very smart girl but for some reason, the current assignment was just a bit too stressful. But it’s nothing she can’t handle of course.

“Hey bitch!” a voice called out.

“Hi Ella!” Amelia called back.

Ella was Amelia’s best friend. They’d been friends since kindergarten and were very very close. They’d have multiple sleepovers, would hang out together, and would share their secrets with one another all the time. Ella loved Amelia and Amelia loves her back. In terms of appearance, Ella was really cute. In contrast to Amelia’s chestnut brown hair, Ella had silky black hair. She had fair pale skin as well. Her eyes were a bright green that looked like a gorgeous valley. Like Amelia, she let her black hair flow back. It was beyond beautiful. She currently wore a short sleeved black shirt with the logo of the Johnstown high school swimming team on it, which she was a part of. Her boobs were nice but not as big and as juicy as Amelia’s. Underneath though, she wore extremely cute black leggings. Like Amelia, Ella had a very plump ass and that showed perfectly through her leggings which hugged her posterior prefectly. She was a cute girl all together.

“How’s everyone going” Ella said as she sat down on the seat next to Amelia. Her plump ass jiggling as it impacted the surface of the chair.

“Oh you know, another day” Amelia responded.

“This English paper is really coming along! I’ve never been much of a fan for this class but.. I’m really liking it now!”

“Really, it’s kiLLLiinnggg ME!” Amelia whined. “I don’t know why but I just can’t seem to figure it out. And I just got accepted into my dream college, if they find out I fai—

“Bitch!” Ella giggled “Calm yourself! It’s okay! I know you’ll get this done, hell you have before! You and your cute little brain!” Ella lightly booped Amelia on the nose.

“Hey stop that!” Amelia said in a joking toned giggling through her words. “Ellllaaa my bae, I gotta get this off my chest, and I’ve been holding this in but.. I’m….. saving myself for someone… special.” Amelia said.

“You better tell me who after we’re done here in class!” Ella said, giggling right after.

“I will! Don’t forget it” Amelia said through a smile. Their conversation was stopped by Mr. Erickson who just arrived to begin his lesson.

“Good morning everyone. Hope everyone’s been having a good morning so far.” He droned on a little longer. Amelia’s train of thought began to venture elsewhere. “Okay, cool, but let’s get on with the lesson please” she thought in her head. Her cute plump toes wiggling in anticipation. 

Finally though, Erickson began. “Alright with that all said let’s continue where we left off at. Chapter eight where…”

Amelia began to focus. Following along with what the teacher said. She wiggled her ass a little in her seat, feeling her plump jello butt move around. She followed along, writing notes as the teacher continued. “Man I hope I can get this down” She thought.

Unaware to everyone in the classroom though, a microscopic sized submarine was flying through the the room, speeding along, heading directly for Amelia. Amelia herself was completely unaware that thirty students (some of them she never met) and one teacher were about to explore her most private area, 

Her vagina.

**To be continued**
Chapter End Notes:
Thank you all so much for your feedback! I really hope you all enjoyed! The next chapter will be very interesting! There's more to come so please stay tuned!