- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It’s been awhile and I do apologize! But I hope to continue updating this story more! I have a LOT of cool ideas for it! This chapter is essentially one of those ideas!

I hope you enjoy!

Jim was beyond excited. Here he was, a high school boy, inside the panties of a gorgeous sleeping high school girl. He felt his feet sink into Amelia’s soft doughy flesh, but his attention was for the most part, paid elsewhere.


There, right next to him, sat Amelia Kenter’s vagina. Her humongous pink pussy lips towered in size, the fleshy grovey canyon ever so slightly twitched in the tiny minuscule movements that the sleeping woman made. She was completely unaware of his presence, completely unaware that over the entire day, an entire class explored her body, and violated it. Tickling Amelia’s nipples and anus, massaging her clitoris, and sexually assaulting her vagina. All of which she was completely oblivious to.


The very thought of it made Jim even more excited! Taking in a deep breath at the giant pussy, he sprinted!


Plump! Plump! Plump! With each step the tiny boy felt his feet give in to Amelia’s doughy milky creamy flesh. It wasn’t long before he reached his goal.


There it stood, right in front of him. Amelia’s giant pussy. Her humongous vaginal lips soared into the sky, at this size they looked like giant mountains. And as Jim looked, he could see her pussy lips quiver and shake every now and then, tiny minuscule movements that the giant woman has no idea was happening. Amelia’s pink pussy was so cute, but also really intimidating.


All of it overwhelmed Jim to the max. This was his dream! Here he was, a young high school boy inside the panties of the hottest girl in the entire school! He was going to climb up her labia up to her clitoris, and go absolutely ape shit on it.


With an evil, almost sadistic smile growing on his face like an ugly weed, Jim reached out with both hands and gripped onto Amelia’s labia. He felt her pink, squishy, almost moist flesh mold into his hands like dough. With his impact, Amelia’s pussy twitched, just slightly. He grimaced, nervous on his next actions, a slight regret summoning within him.


But down below, Jim’s rock hard penis was stiffer than bedrock. And as he grinded it onto Amelia’s pink pussy, he came, HARD. Moaning in ecstasy, he couldn’t ignore his feelings!


Jim began to climb, one grip after another he climbs Amelia’s vagina. His hands sink in instantly to Amelia’s lips, and her flesh convulses and contracts around his hands. Jim can feel the moist wet juice from the Amelia’s cunt on his fingers. The squishy cute pussy flesh only encouraged him to keep climbing.



Back up above, while Amelia was still in a deep deep sleep. She could feel the tiny boy climbing up her most vulnerable place. Amelia’s face reacted, her brow furrowing, her nose twitching, and her mouth moaning. She made cute little squeaks.


Amelia’s subconscious could feel something, it wasn’t quite sure what it was but it felt SOOOOOOO good. It was a little disturbance right on her pussy lips. Like a bed bug or something. Whatever it was, it began to stimulate her.


In her dream, Amelia was a lost princess, trying to escape from a group of thief’s trying to kidnap her, she was scared as hell! A vulnerable, valuable woman fighting for her life when SUDDENLY! The prince came out to save her! He deflected blow after blow until eventually, defeated the last of the thief’s. He had done his job! He saved the beautiful princess!


Princess Amelia looked at her savior with incredible admiration, which only soared when the hunk took off his helmet, and revealed himself to be none other than……. Jim?


“Jim? You saved me? Why would you waste your time on a poor little girl like me?” Princess Amelia asked, wanting reassurance.


“Why wouldn’t I? You are the most beautiful princess in all the land and I am indebted to you, my lady” the handsome Jim responded.


“But how? How can I repay you?” Princess Amelia responded?


“Well…..” Jim blushed and looked down, “You could spend some time with me….” his hand finding its way underneath her dress and under her panties until reaching her clitoris. 


“ooooOOOOOOOHHHhhhhhh yoiuuuuuu” Princess Amelia went weak, feeling his fingers dance around her clitoris, enticing the cute pink bean out of its hood, flicking it and teasing it.



Back in reality..



“MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM” Amelia moaned, her eyes were scrunched tight as drool began to run down her lips. The sexy woman began to squirm in bed, as the little movements on her pussy only inspired her dream even more. With no bra on, her huge doughy breasts began to react as well. Goosebumps appeared on the surface of her cute tits, her microscopic hairs wiggled with joy. 


And further up above proudly stood Amelia’s huge pink nipples. The firm pink flesh had grown rock hard, with nothing to protect them they had easily been manipulated to the cold draft and the sexy dream. Her nipples slightly wiggled, causing the sexy woman to purr in her sleep. The pink nipples were twitching, begging their owner for some kind of touch.


Though that was just the least of it.


Back down in Amelia’s panties, Jim had no idea of it, but his tiny actions had a giant impact. With buckets of sweat dripping down his brow, he continued his journey up Amelia’s vagina, hands grabbing and squishing her pink tender lips.


Jim grinned to himself, beyond overconfident on what he was doing. His impulsive thoughts took over and he gave Amelia’s right pink pussy lip and nice long lick.


“Ssllllllllliiiiccckkk”


As the surface of his tounge instantly greeted the tender virgin pussy flesh, it instantly convulsed, almost knocking Jim off! He managed to get a firm grip on her vagina though and held on despite everything happening.


That wasn’t the only obstacle in his way though, Amelia’s arousal caused her vagina to become very wet! Her pussy has essentially turned into a slip-n-slide. Slick, moist, and highly turned on. Jim was constantly coated by her juices. Amelia’s clumpy clear pre-cum danced on his body. 


And yet, Jim was still unaware that the big prize that he was heading to, was EXTREMELY active.


At the very top of Amelia’s vagina, where her labia lips meet each other, where squishy pink flesh embraces and folds connect, stood, by far, Amelia Kenter’s most vulnerable spot. 


Amelia’s Clitoris.


The pink squishy nub was small, very small, it was normally cutely hidden underneath its clitoral hood, laying tucked snugly underneath her panties and clothes. As Amelia went about her day and did whatever she did, she never really paid much attention to just how vulnerable she was.


It wouldn’t take much, very little, to instantly take advantage of her weak spot. And unaware to Amelia, there actually had been some action that had taken place regarding her clitoris, action that she was completely unaware of.


Amelia’s father was a member of a top spy organization. A few years back he had managed to crack down on a secret lab for deadly weapons of mass destruction in connection to an evil terrorist by the name of Doctor Phillips.


Doctor Phillips was not caught, but it damn well caused his wealth to take a hit. The man was pissed  damn it! He wanted revenge, and sure enough he would get it.


Doctor Phillips intended to take his revenge not on the man who busted his weapons site, but on his daughter, Amelia. Specifically he wanted to sneak into her panties, insert a poison into her clitoris that would cause her to become insanely aroused and then die, for no apparent reason.


He had a shrink serum that enabled him to fly and rendered him more durable. Using connections of his, he managed to track down the high school that Amelia attended, shrink down and fly in. Searching the classrooms, the tiny terrorist eventually found the young girl. There she was, clad in denim short shorts, a cute pink top, the gorgeous brunette sat with her plump fat ass squished to her chair, listening to the listen intently. Having no idea of the tiny terrorist sneaking into her panties.


Phillips squeezed through her front, through the denim short shorts and through Amelia’s baby blue panties, there he navigated through her hairy pubic hair forest and reached her clitoris.


There it was, Amelia Kenter’s adorable pink clitoris, fully “protected” by her little clitoral hood. Smirking to himself, the terrorist easily pulled Amelia’s clitoral hood out of the way to see it.


Amelia’s pink clitoris sat like an adorable baby. Briefly pulsating, slightly reacting to its warm hood being removed, exposing the cute nub to the cool air outside. Her clit twitches and spasmed, as its master sat above completely unaware.


Right as the terrorist was about to touch her clitoris, he was suddenly tackled! A spy from the organization managed to track down Phillips and stop him before he carried about his plans!


With that, a deadly battle took place. The two men battled it out. They punched, shot, and assaulted one other. They bounced off of Amelia’s squishy milky flesh, they smashed each other against the huge pink vaginal lips of Amelia.


Eventually they reached Amelia’s doughy creamy fat ass. Needless to say, Amelia’s pink anus was NOT happy about its space being invaded like this! The addable pink hole deemed the men a threat to it’s master, a threat that needed to be taken care off. With vigor the puckered butthole grew in size as it latched onto Phillip’s feet. The terrorist screamed! The teenage girl’s anus began to eat the man! The spy laughed! With pride he began stroking Amelia’s anus! Only for her anus to suddenly open up, latch onto his arm, and suck him in as well!


With that, Amelia’s anus quickly chewed and killed both men. And the entire time, Amelia was completely unaware of it. She had no idea of a terrorist trying to attack her cute little clitoris, no idea of the battle in her panties and against her vagina, and was completely oblivious to the fact that she had unintentionally anally murdered two men.


Amelia was 15 at the time! Still a very young girl! She had no connections to this! And she never ever found out what happened. Needless to say, though she has no idea, there’s been a lot of action between her panties and on her pussy and ass. With ants, teenagers, teachers, spies, and terrorists all having paid her privates a visit. She has no idea!


Back to the present, Amelia’s clitoris was a mess! By this time, her pink clitoris crept out from under its fleshy hood and grew to a huge size! It pulsated and twitched. Her clitoris wiggled and squirmed, begging for an embrace.


It was wet too! With every single twitch, Amelia’s clitoris would spew out some of her juices, painting the area a creamy, milky white. Her pink clitoris wanted attention and it wanted it NOW!


Needless to say, it would very soon get it.


Jim continued to climb. The tiny man had an evil grin on his face. One of determination. In his mind he knew that he would soon reach this girl’s most sensitive spot, and he would unleash HELL on it!


Back up above, the gorgeous high school woman of Amelia Kenter lay sleeping in bed. Her face contorted as moans whimpered out of her pretty pink lips. Amelia’s big fleshy milky titties danced in the air with her pink nipples embracing the cold. And clad in her pink panties, sat a high school class. One that Amelia was completely unaware of.


And she was fully unaware of the perverted high school boy climbing her own vagina, about to sexually assault her very innocent, vulnerable, clitoris.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you all so much for reading! What did you think of the terrorist subplot? That was something I wanted to experiment with for quite awhile now!

I am really grateful for all of your support, kindness, and encouragement. It really does mean the world to me! Thank you all so much! :)