- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
As the adorable high school girl sleeps on, trouble brews in her fat ass…..

The room was nearly pitch black, with a tiny hint of moonlight creeping in through the windowsill. Highlighted by it, one could see the form of Amelia Kenter, the drop dead gorgeous high school girl peacefully slumbering on. Clad in just a tight pair of cute pink panties that tightly wrapped her fat ass, her sexy body was completely vulnerable and exposed to outside elements.


The cool air that made its way in through the windowsill was felt by the adorable Amelia. Its cold made its way onto Amelia’s huge busty breasts, tickling Amelia’s pink nipples. Her nipples grew hard and erect, quivering in pleasure and arousal from the outside stimulation. 


In bed, Amelia muttered a moan in response. As it was a bodily reaction, Amelia was unaware of herself moaning. The cute high school girl was fully unaware of her nipples being tickled.


And nor was she aware of the tiny passengers camping out inside of her panties.


Tucked deep inside of Amelia’s bubble butt, two tiny girls were exploring the high school girl’s fat ass and making their way with desires of revenge to….


Amelia’s pink anus.



“This bitch really smells!”


“For having a fat ass, she doesn’t clean it well!”


This was just a snippet of the crude comments that Michelle and Ashley were making about the giant sexy woman whose fat ass they were trecking in. For the past 30 minutes, the tiny girls crawled, climbed, and explored the huge milky ass cheeks of Amelia Kenter. With every step, their feet sunk into the doughy flesh, with Amelia’s skin cells embracing the tiny feet proding into it. Her warm flesh was extremely soft and jiggly, it had quite a bit of give to it. 


Ashley and Michelle constantly pushed through the humongous cheeks, their hands felt all sorts of groves and creases. Tiny moles and some of Amelia’s tiny anal hairs that were nearly invisible to the naked eye. At one point, Michelle punched at Amelia’s right ass cheek, only for her fist to bounce off of it with ease.


“Hey Ashley, I dare you to bite her ass”


“No way! You do it!”


“Nah nah nah, I asked YOU first! Take a bit of some whore dough!”


“Fine Michelle! But only because you’re my bestie.”


Michelle snickered a small giggle. It was amusing to see this. Leaning back against the warm doughy flesh of Amelia’s right ass cheek, the warm soft skin embracing the tiny Asian girl.


Ashley crawled towards Amelia’s left ass cheek, rubbing her hands against the milky creamy skin, she could feel Amelia’s body heat warming the sexy teen up as she slept. A hint of sweat could be felt as well.


Without any further hesitation, Ashley leaned in, opened her mouth…. and did it.


Ashley’s pearly white teeth sunk their way into the pure innocent flesh of Amelia’s fat ass. The mighty teeth sawed through the fleshy mound, tearing skin cells apart and breaking through the white doughy mound. Suddenly though, she felt a tiny taste of Amelia’s blood enter into her mouth! 


“YUCCCK WHAT TH-


Ashley was suddenly cut off by a reaction from up above….


High up above, Amelia continued to slumped on, the cute girl’s pink plushy lips were curled into a tiny smile, a bit of drool leaked out of her sexy mouth. A wave of messy bed hair lay covering the adorable girl’s face, spewed out in a crazy jumble. Yes indeed, Amelia was in a deep sleep, dreaming about her good grades, friends, a sexy Glenn, and more.


But this all was distrusted when very weird sensation was felt on Amelia’s chubby ass. Her pink panties hugged her fat ass well, but didn’t make it completely invincible. It felt like…. a tiny little itch really digging into her ass cheek. Amelia’s subconscious picked up on this and told the sexy girl that it was a disturbance that needed to be taken care off. It sent a signal to Amelia’s brain to have the sexy girl wiggle in bed to stop this evil.


So that’s what happened. Amelia’s brow furrowed, her nose crinkled in discomfort and the cute girl, completely acting on reflex wiggled her sexy ass in bed. Her cute fat milky ass danced and jiggled, her fat moons slapped against one another and took turns rolling and embracing their own. It was an extremely hot sight.


The sensation soon ended. Amelia then burrowed her adorable head into her pillow, let out a sexy moan, and continued to dream on.


All the while completely unaware of her enemies invading her plump fat ass. Not aware that it was her rival Ashley, who caused the sensation by biting her fat ass. Blissful to the fact that her body acting on reflex only brought them closer to their target.


Amelia’s extremely vulnerable pink anus.



“AHHHHHH”


“DIDYDHSKS”


“SUSTWN!”


“ASHLEEEEYYYYY!!”


“MICHELLEEEEEE!!”


The girls wailed at the top of their lungs as they were suddenly smashed and flown throughout their ass prison. They bounced off of Amelia’s ass cheeks like ping pong balls! Their faces squishing into Amelia’s fleshy chunky meaty skin with absolutely no control!


BANG


SMASH


OOFFFF


The hell didn’t last forever though, one BIG slam by Amelia’s ass cheeks caused both of the girls to be shot DIRECTLY in front of them!


“AGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!”


“SMASH”


 Both Michelle and Ashley slammed into two different locations. Ashley suddenly impacted a fleshy crevice with a very smooth texture. After groaning and moaning from the shock and pain of the experience, she sat herself up. While rubbing her head, Ashley took a look at her surroundings.


Towering above her lied the ceiling of Amelia’s left ass cheek, the fleshy milky bun jiggled and danced up above, softly wiggling from the recent hell that occurred.


Ashley felt scared. She was suddenly and violently thrown onto this surface and didn’t know where Michelle was. She was all alone, and started to cry.


Tears grew in her eyes like weeds, they caressed down her pretty face, eventually impacting the sort surface of the ass cheek below her. While Amelia’s slept on, fully unaware of the tiny girls invading her very private area.


This sadness didn’t last though. Ashley was suddenly alerted to Michelle’s location. 


“ASHLEYY!!!”


A loud wail of pain and desperation suddenly echoed throughout the fleshy chamber of Amelia’s ass crack. Ashley, with a douse of fear and uncertainty now lingering through her, followed the voice.


Slap slap slap


Ashleys’s tiny feet sank into the fleshy ground with every step she pranced, determined to save her friend from whatever was going on. Suddenly though, she found out.


Looking above her there she was. Michelle. The tiny Asian girl was waste deep inside of Amelia’s pink anus.


“HOLY SHIT!”


“Ashley please help me! I got shot right into this bitch’s asshole!”


“Uhhh uhhh alright! I’ll think of something!”


“Hurry please! I can feel it contracting!”



Michelle was not wrong. The impact of Amelia’s ass dance caused her to be launched waste deep inside of Amelia’s giant pink anus. Her tight fleshy anal ring embraced the young Asian in a death grasp. Every few seconds Amelia’s anus pulsated, her anal muscles contracted and pulled the tiny girl in. Amelia’s slick slimy anal walls danced and tickled Michelle’s tiny feet. Michelle was small, like a speck, and was completely powerless and defenseless against Amelia’s huge pink anus. 


Amelia’s anus was excited! Ready to eat and finish its meal. So often had it experienced attacks from tiny germs, bugs, and small objects that it powerless to stop. Now though, she was finally getting some revenge! Against her master’s enemy!


Amelia’s anus couldn’t count the amount of times that she experienced creepy situations towards her master. One time during the summer when Amelia was visiting the mall, she wore a pair of pink gym short shorts that showed off her meaty fat ass. As her cute milky cheeks wiggled with each step, Amelia’s pink anus could see the outside world.


Through the grinding sexy ass cheeks, and filtered light from Amelia’s pink panties and short shorts, Amelia’s anus saw the world jiggle away from its master’s walking, but also….


Boys. Men. Males. Tons of them. And nearly all of them turned their heads as they saw Amelia walking by, their eyes looking directly at Amelia’s fat ass, glued to the milky fleshy cheeks as they danced. The men would lick their lips, salivating at getting their hands, teeth, and cocks to be planted deep into her ass.


These men stared at Amelia like she was a piece of meat. Like a lion staring at a zebra. Worst of all, Amelia had absolutely no idea that these gross men were staring at her butt. She simply walked along, happily enjoying her time at the mall. Blissfully unaware of the men who wanted to fuck her innocent virgin ass.


Down below though, Amelia’s anus was completely aware of these gross perverts ogling at its master ass. Her pink anus quivered in discomfort. Knowing what these men wanted. To stick their rock hard dicks into it. It smacked in defiance of these men, her pink anus pulsated and jiggled, vowing to one day get revenge on Amelia’s enemies.


Back to the present, Amelia’s anus quivered in happiness! It now had that annoying girl Michelle in its grasp! Her anus remembered that time in gym class to years ago when Michelle gave Amelia’s fat ass a huge smack when they were changing. Clad in just panties and a bra, her pink anus watched as the giant Asian girl’s hand slammed itself onto her buns: HARD! Causing them to jiggle like crazy!


Up above, Amelia was in shock! She was simply changing when suddenly she felt a stinging smack!


“Michelle! What was that for?”


“Oh I’m sorry Amelia, I was just saying you did a good job today!”


“Umm okay, but you could’ve just said that.”


“Well SORRY miss goodie to shoes, I didn’t mean to offend thee!”


Then MIchelle laughed and walked away. Amelia was left rubbing her fat ass, trying to soothe the stinging pain from the smack. A tear welled up in her eyes.


Deep underneath Amelia’s pink panties where her attacked milky ass was being protected, Amelia’s pink anus angrily pulsated. How dare anyone attack its queen.



Now, back to the present, Michelle was feeling its wrath. The tiny Asian girl desperately wiggled and squirmed to be free! But to no avail. With every attempt to escape, Amelia’s cute pink anus only squeezed down harder. Determined to NEVER release its prey.


“Ashley HELP ME!!!” 


Ashley laid below mortified, just what on earth would she do?”……



Meanwhile, back up above it was now one in the morning. Amelia continued to drift on sleeping. The cute sexy high school girl slept on peacefully, fully unaware that the Asian girl who smacked her ass many years ago, was now being eaten alive by her own pink anus. Yes indeed. Amelia had no idea that her anus was eating someone alive. Her cute fat ass was snuggled in her cute pink panties, lazily lying there as Amelia slept on……

Chapter End Notes:
I had a blast writing this chapter! I hoped you all enjoyed! Stay tuned for more to come! :)