- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Two chapters in one day? I think yes! Hope you enjoy!

SLAP SLAP SLAP


Amelia’s cute milky soles padded the tiled kitchen floors. Her cute feet doing their best to get their master back to her room so she could rest after a long day of school. 


Amelia was tired. She didn’t know why, she usually was able to stay up late and used that time to relax after doing her homework. For some reason though, she felt like she could barely keep her eyes open! 


The sexy teenager entered into her room. Amelia’s room was typical of that of a teenage girl. The walls were a painted pink and white color draped with Polaroid pictures of her with her besties and good times. At the right hand corner stood a bookshelf topped off with various different books of all types of subjects from world history to nuclear physics. Amelia was a smart girl.


Her carpet was nice shade of pale. The cozy fibers of it tickled Amelia’s feet. The small twisted nylon brushed against the sensitive pale flesh, causing a small smile to appear on the sleepy girl’s face. 


Amelia had finally made it. There was her bed. It was a large queen sized bed with two pink pillows and a sea of blankets. It was quite comfortable and soft. It was just right for her.


With barely enough strength to do anything. Amelia slipped off her tight shirt. The fabric of it pulled and pushed against her giant fat fleshy boobs as she wrestled it off. Amelia threw it to the side and then moved on to unhook her bra. Amelia’s white bra had done its job today of holding, maintaining, and protecting her cute breasts. Now through, that job was done. With her bra off and tossed to the floor Amelia’s breasts were finally free! Her huge fleshy jugs were excited and went crazy! They jiggled and bounced against one another with no restrictions! Amelia’s boob fleshy quivered and shook on itself. The squishy sexy tits were topped off by Amelia’s pink nipples, both of which began to grow hard and erect by the coolness of her room. The nipples were quite literally free.


Amelia then began to slide off her tight black short shorts. Hooking the sides of it with her cute dainty fingers. Amelia began to start trying to slide them off, wrestling them off of her huge plump butt. Amelia’s fat ass was proving to be a rebel! The giant plushy orbs did not let up! Amelia began to squirm, cutely dancing to wiggle her tight shorts off. Finally, she won the battle and wiggled her shorts off. Bringing them down past her luscious milky thighs and around her cute sexy toes. Then she discarded them with her shirt and bra.


Amelia’s fat ass was now clad in her tight pink panties. Amelia’s panties cling tightly to her sexy milky bubble butt, not releasing it and embracing it in a hug. Amelia decided not to take off her panties and instead just jumped right into bed. As she did, her soft mattress comfortably caught her and mended into her. Warmly embracing her and luring her tiredness to victory. Almost instantly, Amelia fell asleep. The cute high school girl finally at rest.



Down below thought it was a different story.


Underneath the tight pink panties that embraced Amelia’s fat ass and cute pink pussy, the tiny health class was also tired from their adventures as well. In fact, it’s why Amelia was so damn tired.


Playing with her thighs, sexually assaulting her vagina, teasing her nipples, violating her digestive system, tickling her anus, and stabbing her anus were not enough. Mrs. Pennington had come to play.


The middle aged teacher had a secret type of formula that came with the submarine. It was a sleeper drug laced inside of a piece of lint. To Amelia, it couldn’t be seen, but to Mrs. Pennington and the shrunken class, it was about the size of a baseball. The submarine came with a few of them in the case where it would become captured and the occupants in the sub needed a way to escape. Pennington secretly dropped this drug into Amelia’s anus when the cute pink butthole was trying to murder them.


In the process, the contents of the drug spilled on out and seeped into Amelia’s system. Therefore drugging the girl and making her extremely tired and sleepy. Pennington technically wasn’t allowed to us it for this reason, but she needed a break so she put Amelia to sleep.


Now then, let’s check back up with our tiny health class……




“Uhhhh why the hell am I not used to this?” Jim mumbled to himself. 


“Goddamn my head is about to crack open!” Katie whined.


That was only a small snippet of the attitude around them. Mrs. Pennington’s health class was once again in lots of pain. They originally got to enjoy themselves by once again getting a front row seat of Amelia’s giant pink vagina wiggling against itself. Now though, after Amelia threw herself onto the bed, everyone was recovering after being thrown around like a bunch of rag dolls from the movement.


The sub as a result was now on Amelia’s plumpy flesh, slightly slopped. Down and to the right stood Amelia’s giant pink vagina. In clear eyesight and view of the class. Immediately after it was thrown, the sub hooked itself onto Amelia’s skin.


Through it all, Mrs. Pennington made an announcement on the P.A.


“Okay class. Now that Amelia is asleep you are free to rest as well. All of your seats can be folded into beds. However, if you still have the energy for it, you can go out and get a personal up front view of Amelia’s vagina and anus and explore. It’s your choice though. Have a good night and I’ll check back with you in the morning”.


Pennington signed off and went to bed herself. The older women needed the rest after the crazy ass day they’ve had.


Most of the tiny class didn’t leave. Though the idea of getting to see a giant high school girl’s pussy up close personal excited them, most of the class decided to sleep. They were tired and in pain. They needed the rest, tomorrow would present its own opportunities anyway.


But not everyone was tired.


Ashley was still wide away and active. She was pissed at this giant bimbo whose slutty anus tried to kill them. To think after everything this is what happens to her? No, she deserved better.


Glancing over her shoulder Ashley was about to try to wake up Katie and see if she wanted to explore but to no avail. Katie was out like a light and sleeping soundly. She wasn’t waking and Ashley didn’t want to bother her.


Grumbling to herself, Ashley climbed out of her bed and walked out of the entrance. Her feet went off of the ramp and landed on the plush milky white flesh of Amelia. Right next to her vagina.


But Ashley wasn’t alone.


Ashley was shocked to see two other classmates were out as well. One of them was Jim.


“Sup Ashley, out for a late night stroll?”


“Yeah I’m not ready for bed”


“I can get that. Plus isn’t this cool? Being on this hot chick when she’s knocked out?” 


“Oh yeah I’m not going to bed. Where are you off to.”


“I haven’t decided yet. Maybe her anus but I’m also thinking about her pussy. I really want to see it up close!”


“You can do both you know” said a voice which was not Ashley’s


Ashley and Jim peered over to see the third person responding. Her name was Michelle. She was an Asian student at the age of 18. She had straight black hair, green eyes that sparkled, and slender build overall.


Like Ashley, Michelle didn’t like Amelia either. The two girls happened to be among the smartest in their grade and often competed against one another in everything from projects, to test scores, to presentations. Amelia viewed it as a friendly rivalry (she hated almost nobody) but Michelle did not. She hated Amelia and wanted her to fail. And though Amelia did get into her “dream school” it was nowhere near as good as the one Michelle got into. She had recently just been accepted into Harvard.


This is why Ashley and Michelle were good friends. Their hatred of Amelia bonded them together.


“Oh hey Michelle, out here as well hm?” Ashley said.


“Oh yes. Not gonna waste this chance. I want to get up right to this bitch’s anus and fuck it right back after the hell it gave us.”


“Oh girl that sounds like a great idea!”


“Though I gotta admit Ashley, it’s quite surreal here.”


Michelle wasn’t lying. The view was surreal. The three students were standing on Amelia’s soft milky flesh. Their legs sunk into the warm creamy skin, with Amelia’s body heat embracing their legs. Around them though, it was almost black save for their phone flashlights which allowed them to partly see.


Amelia was laying on her back so the class was not squished underneath her. This allowed them to look up and see the dark black but partly pink ceiling of Amelia’s cotton pink panties, protecting them from outside environments and protecting Amelia’s very sensitive pussy and anus from cool drafts of air.


The three students could also faintly see some of Amelia’s pubic hairs. The long thin brown strips hair jutted in random directions, some of her pubic hairs even were tangled together. The wiry pubs were a sexy sight.


Finally, beneath them and to the side stood Amelia’s vagina. Her giant pussy was fully exposed and seen. The sleeping girls pink pussy lips were tucked into one another, slightly rising and falling with each breath the she took. Amelia’s vaginal lips wiggled and caressed one another in the moment. It was a beautiful sight.


Taking the view all in, Ashley agreed.


“No doubt about that. But still, I’m pissed at her”


“Oh no doubt about that girl, in fact, why don’t you join me in getting at this thot’s anus.”


“I’d love nothing more. Thanks Michelle! See ya later Jim!”


“Yeah yeah have fun you two” Jim said, not really paying attention since he was ogling at Amelia’s vagina.


With nothing else left to do, Ashley and Michelle then turned and began trecking their way between Amelia’s giant fat ass and to her cute pink puckered anus tuckered beneath. 


High up above, Amelia continued to sleep. The giant sexy girl snored and slumbered, having absolutely no clue whatsoever that two of her enemies were tucked beneath her panties and were about to attack her very sensitive anus. 


And Amelia was also fully unaware that the star quarterback who she once had a crush on was about to violate her vagina.


With her plump breasts free, clad in only a cute pair of pink panties that hugged her plump milky fat ass very tightly. Amelia slept on…

Chapter End Notes:
Hope you all liked the chapter! What did you think of Michelle? And what do you want to happen next? With a giant unaware sleeping sexy giantess, the possibilities are endless! The story isn’t done yet!