- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Something a little different. Today we’re taking a trip to the past. Mild action included

**2 years ago**


“Kemp has the ball, he’s going in, going in, he’s doing it, HES GONNA DO IT! HE DID IT! TOUCHDOWN! JOHNSTOWN ELEPHANTS WIN 32-31 AGAINST THE LEXINGTON DONKEYS!! THEY’VE BROKEN THE 10 GAME WINNING STREAK THE DONKEYS HAD! A HUGE WIN!”


The briskly chilly fall air was barely felt by the excited and enthusiastic crowd below. Hundreds of pumped of high school kids were screaming and cheering in absolute joy! Their high school football team had done it again! This time breaking a huge winning streak of their longtime rival.


Apart from the ginormous crowd of fans swarming the field to congratulate and celebrate with their patriotic football heros, distant on the other side away from the noise, three Johnstown high school cheerleaders were packing their bags, more than ready to head home after a long exhausting game preforming their routines, pumping up the fans, and cheering on the boys. Still though, that didn’t stop them from having some conversation! They were after all, best friends.


Sophomore Amelia Kenter (age 15), Freshman Ella Hinson (age 14), and Sophomore Ashley Foxx (age 15) were gathering their things and causally chatting. The three girls were, the very definition of BFFs. They shared secrets, always had each others back, and protected one another. They were known by many as the dream trio. Their strong and unbreakable love and friendship for one another was well beloved and admired by almost the entire school.


“Man what a game! I think my bra has drowned in my sweat!” Ashley exclaimed, fanning herself.


“I second that girl. At least all that work was worth it. We won!” Ella responded, agreeing with her bestie.


“But I’m soooo tired! And a have a test over the weekend to study for! It’s not fair!” Amelia chimed in pouting, she has always been seen as the baby in the group even though she wasn’t the youngest.


“Hey don’t worry about it hun! You can come over to my place over the weekend! Daddy has a private tutor that teaches me, I’m sure he’ll be able to help you out!” Ashley responded, beaming with excitement, she wanted to help her friend as much as possible.


“Absolutely! And when you’re not studying we can watch movies together and have a sleepover! We’ll be there for you bestie!” Ella beamed in exclamation.


Amelia began to cry. The adorable girl was so overwhelmed by such kindness. Ashley and Ella were the best gifts that anyone could’ve received! How blessed she was!


“You guys…. You don’t need to do this. But sure I’ll be there this weekend. I owe you so much!” Amelia responded.


The three teenage girls then hugged, their young perky breasts pressing against one another through the fabric of their red and white cheerleader uniforms. Underneath, Ella’s light pink nipples began to harden, goosebumps began to dot the cute sensitive flesh, her erect nipples were being embraced by Ashley’s warm boob flesh. Her body heat and her plump mounds of fat caressed the young pink nipple.


It wasn’t just that though. Ashley’s cute pink nipples also had a moment. Her nipples collided right with Amelia’s nipples. The two girl’s nipples squirmed and twitched over one another through the fabric. Ashley’s pink nipples danced in joy, her milk ducts stirring. The extremely hot activity of nipples and boobs embracing one another was completely unknown to all three girls. The emotion of the moment and cold weather distracted them from their adorable pink nipples caressing and rubbing each other.


Releasing themselves from the embrace. The three best friends beamed at one another, then began to walk back to their car. The girls held hands and smiled in pure happiness. Feeling the emotion of victory rush through them, they were ecstatic!


As the three girls walked, underneath their cheerleader skirts, activity was indeed occurring. The girl’s cute pink vagina’s brushed and squirmed against each other with each step they took. Amelia’s pink pussy, Ella’s vaginal lips, and Ashley’s adorable vagina all rubbing against itself. Suddenly their clitoris’s began to harden slightly and grow damp at the sight of Johnstown star quarterback, Jim Kemp. The hunky football hero who won the game for them. He was also quite a hot piece of ass. Amelia in particular desired his touch. Her clitoris wiggling with desire. 


After getting to ogle him for a minute, the cute hot besties continued walking to their car, where Ashley’s boyfriend Ted would pick them up.


Nothing could break these girl’s bond. 


Or at least, that’s how it seemed.


Life can often give us illusions of the truth.


Before revealing the ugly reality from unexpected surprises is.


To be continued….

Chapter End Notes:

So it seems that Amelia and Ashley were once friends! But what exactly happened that caused them to hate each so much? 

Sorry there wasn’t too much action here. But I promise in the next chapter, you’ll be seeing a LOT OF IT! Stay tuned! :)