- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I am so beyond grateful for your kind reviews! I hope that this chapter can express my gratitude a bit! The knife mystery has been solved and we return to some sexy territory!

High up above, the gorgeous brunette 17 year old Amelia still sat in her stool. She was caught up looking at her phone, scrolling through Instagram and seeing her photos. Amelia retained a very good reputation among many in the school. Expect for….. that one girl.


Memories of that girl harassing Amelia were delivered on silver platter when Amelia happened to scroll past Ashley’s recent post. She tended just when seeing it.


“Why was she so mean to me? I don’t understand what I did? Maybe because I have bigger tits than that chick hehe.”


But it was comical just how unaware Amelia was. The giant unaware beautiful woman had no idea whatsoever. Under her tight pink shirt, Amelia’s tits remained protected and secured in her bra. The fleshy jugs of fat and weight brushed against one another with even the smallest movements, and further up, Amelia’s cute pink nipples cutely wiggled against the fabric of her bra. For these innocent nipples had been teased throughout the day by cold air or… something else.


Underneath the tight black short shorts, and Amelia’s cute pink panties sat Amelia’s vagina. Her pink pussy lips sat neatly, protected and guarded by her panties. She wasn’t aware, but every time that Amelia scrolled passed a photo of a cute boy, her pink vagina would quiver, her pussy lips would brush against one another, the wrinkles and nudges within Amelia’s cute pink vagina danced, and some pre cum would leak out between Amelia’s adorable pink pussy.


Added on top of this was Amelia’s clitoris perched up like a bird in a tree. Her cute pink clit would spasm in arousal and delight, pleading and begging for it’s master to provide it with attention.


While the areas here on Amelia were relatively calm, elsewhere was a direct story. Amelia above wiggled her huge plum fat ass subconsciously. It was here, between her pink panties that a tiny microscopic health class had invaded Amelia’s body was finally getting it’s punishment.


But would it?


It didn’t matter to Amelia. The oblivious woman continued to mindlessly scroll, completely unaware that a tiny class that had, played with her thighs and boobs, tickled her nipple, tortured her vagina, violated her digestive system, and tickled her anus, was finally being punished. The beautiful woman with plump boobs, a stunning vagina, and a huge plump ass, had no idea….


Nothing.


At first. There was nothing. No reaction whatsoever from Amelia’s giant pink murderous cute anus. The evil butthole continued to assault the health class. Not letting up.


But then something interesting happened.


Ashley, decided not to pull the knife out! She decided to wait a little, besides, even if she wanted to she really couldn’t given their current situation.


The knife on the other hand remained lodged into one of Amelia’s fat anal wrinkles. The cold metal steel of the blade was firmly wedged in between her inner flesh. Here, Amelia’s flesh was more like raw meat rather than skin. While the knife itself was small, it was also cold. And the cold steel brushed against her sensitive flesh, brushing against the nooks, crannies, and veins made up here. It made an impact.


Amelia’s inner anal walls quivered at this, briefly distracted by yet another sudden intruder in its property. Amelia’s anus became even more pissed at this and began squirming around, trying desperately to get the knife out. 


The sub down below was released, but not for long. It fell from Amelia’s anus but was quickly caught in a small net of Amelia’s anal hairs. The thick, wiry, bushy black hairs of the gorgeous girl’s ass firmly embraced the sub, but they were wedged in a weird way that showed them a Birds Eye view of Amelia’s giant pink anus once again.


Inside the sun, as the class recovered from their wounds. Jim and Dave were still, despite their trauma, fascinated by it all. Drool leaked from Dave’s mouth in anticipation of seeing this hot brunette bimbo’s most private and sensitive areas. He had started this trip as a smart polite man, and was now even more off a perv that Jim was.


Mrs. Pennington, was recovering from being thrown in her seat, the older woman needed some time to rest before she could do anything. So interestingly, for the first time, she didn’t get on the P.A. 


As for Ashley. She was the only one on the sub who was smiling, and an evil smile it was. Her plan was coming into motion. She got a prime view of what was about to be, a really fascinating sight.



Up above, it was now an hour past when Amelia ate, and she continued blissfully scrolling, her puffy pink vaginal lips dripping pre cum from the hot boys, her cute pink nipples quivering from the cold air and getting hard. Her body was in peace… for now…



Back down below between the confines of Amelia’s cotton pink panties that hugged her adorable plump meaty milky ass, inside her cute pink anus, the knife remained.


The cold steel metal had not been lodged out an inch. Amelia’s anus, Amelia’s pink anus. The tough mighty defender that, for years, had dealt with expelling it’s master’s waste, fighting against dirt, bits of tiler paper, and lint that had greedily wedged itself into her pink wrinkles and irritated the cute girl above, and had dealt with tons of pervy boys and men ogling at her gorgeous fat ass as her milky plump cheeks danced their way with each step……


Had met its match.


Suddenly, without warning, a very VERY sensitive one of Amelia’s anal nerves happened to brush itself against the tip of the ice cold steel blade of the knife.


The knife stimulated Amelia’s anal nerve and caused a sudden sharp ice cold sensation for the adorable giant woman.


Up above…..



“Wow did Grace really wear that top? It’s so cute! Ohh I love her earrings! They match mine! I’m really hoping tha—-“



“YEEEEEEKKK”


What the hell just happened? The busty gorgeous girl has been sitting peacefully when she suddenly felt a mighty sharp shock from an unknown source. The poke caused Amelia to jump out of her seat! Her fat plump butt cheeks quivered and wiggled in response.


“How the—- what? I swear to god my butthole has been acting really weird!”


Amelia sighed. She felt tired and exhausted. She had a long day and as delicious as extremely tasty pizza was, it also made her kind of tired. She declined to go to bed and forget all about it.


The beautiful girl got up from her chair. Prying her cute butt off of the seat. Amelia’s fat ass clamped back together. The plump milky doughy cheeks wiggling and squirming.


This had an effect for those down below.


Back down between the confines of Amelia’s cotton pink panties that hugged her adorable plump meaty milky ass, underneath all Amelia’s meaty ass fat. There was a new change occurring.


Amelia’s anus was NOT HAPPY about this sensation. In reaction, her giant pink anus began to quickly pucker and twitch. Her anus opened closed like a beast demanding food. Her fat pudgy anal wrinkles spasmed, exposing Amelia’s deep inner anal flesh, open and close, open and close.


The class on the sub was fascinated by this! But they didn’t get to enjoy it for long!


Immediately after this, the floor dropped out from under! As the giant gorgeous girl that is Amelia stood up, her cute pudgy cheeks briefly separated and her anal pubes released the trapped sub from its confines. They fell!


AAAHHHHHHHHH


The class was suddenly dropping faster than a dollar coaster! Once again fear gripped everyone! Confusion and shock and uncertainty invaded the confines of the class.


Without warning… BAM!


Amelia’s adorable creamy milky ass cheeks SLAMMED together, reunited and plump, they launched the tiny health class out of Amelia’s inner ass and back into familiar territory.


The class had once again entered the confines of Amelia’s vagina.


AHHHHHHHHHHH


Terror from the sudden launch and high speed as the sub was THROWN into the lower fabric of Amelia’s pink panties.


“Oh fuck”


“God damn it my head!”


“This fucking bitch is lucky I’m tiny!”


“She’s still a hot piece of ass though”


“No shit”


It was Dave who noticed it first. It was as though fate had wanted them to see Amelia’s private sensitive areas, the sub once again found themselves at a perfect angle. They got a first class seat of Amelia’s vagina.


There it was. Amelia’s pink vagina sat high above, its huge puffy lips tightly embraced one another, her doughy soft pussy flesh briefly quivered from the sensation of its master getting up. Her vagina’s tons of nooks and crannies dotted its creamy surface. It was so unbelievably hot for everyone.


Where oh where would their adventure go next?

Chapter End Notes:
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! 
Trust me when I say this, things are going to get extremely hot in the next few chapters. You won’t want to miss what’s next.
Thanks again so much!