- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The students on the sub are now dealing with a new challenge. Amelia’s body fighting back! In particular, her anus!

SCLOORCH!!


A dull, mighty sound reverberated all across the submarine. For as strong as the body of the sub was, the loud groan was able to rattle and shake its interior. While these were high schoolers, the loud thum scared the hell out of them. For the first time in years, Jim was crying in fear, Dave was hyperventilating next to him, Katie burrowed her head into her arms to try and distract herself from what was happening.



Even Ashley was scared! This entire trip had been a fun one. Now, she was possibly on death’s doorsteps about to be killed by Amelia’s pink anus. All the while the giant oblivious girl was fully unaware….




BEEP BEEP BEEP!



The high pitched sound from the microwave traveled into Amelia ears, alerting the gorgeous woman that her pizza was warmed up. Amelia smiled at this. She was hungry and ready for a snack! And she wasn’t alone!


As soon as Amelia got off the stool she was sitting on, her stomach rumbled once more. The giant beast of Amelia’s stomach was angry and impatient! Gurgling in frustration over having to wait for its owner to provide it food! 


Again, Amelia blushed at this, hearing her body act out would ve embarrassing in public, but the cute girl was happy that she was alone. “Time to eat!” She thought.


Amelia walked back over to her stool, underneath her pink panties, Amelia’s vagina was once again reacting, her cute pink pussy lips were rubbing against once another, a tiny squelching sound emitted from her pink fleshy lips making contact.


Amelia reached her chair and planted her fat ass on the seat. Wiggling her plump juicy ass to get comfortable. When she was finally ready, she didn’t hesitate to begin eating.


With her cute pink slender fingers, Amelia lifted the newly warmed slice of pepperoni pizza to her mouth. She licked her lips, her cute pink tongue sliding across her lips, salivating. The beast was ready to snack on its prey. 


“Here we go! Yum”


Amelia then raised the pizza to her mouth and began to chew. The cheesy delight stood no chance whatsoever against Amelia’s powerful white teeth. They eagerly tore through the snack, ripping it apart  piece by piece. The taste of it released a tone of dopamine into Amelia’s system. The beautiful girl absolutely loved the taste of her snack. Her tiny cute pink tastebuds quivered in happiness. They wiggled in excitement. It was just so tasty!


“Mmmmmmmmm”


Amelia moaned. She just couldn’t get over how amazing her pizza was! 


It was also a distraction. Going past her pink shirt, underneath the tight black shorts shorts and pink panties that encased and protected and hugged Amelia’s fat ass, between her two doughy milky creamy cheeks, a small tiny class of thirty was being assaulted by Amelia’s pink anus. It has enough of this… this pest annoying its master and was determined to kill it.


Amelia had absolutely no idea of this, but between her pink panties and doughy ass, her own anus was committing murder.



Back down below…



Amelia’s anus was done. To it, the sub was nothing but an evil parasite that had raped and tortured her vagina, violated her digestive system, teased her thigh and boobs, and now had tickled her anus.


Amelia herself may have been fully unaware that a small tiny health class had violated her body in many ways, but her cute pink anus wasn’t! And it was determined to end it!


Amelia’s pink anus was wrapping its tight fleshy folds around the small submarine. Squeezing it in a very tight embrace. Through this, the class could hear the other sounds emitting from Amelia. Her mighty heart beating, the blood pumping and flowing throughout her cute body, and Amelia’s mighty stomach gurgling in pleasure and joy over FINALLY having something to feast on!


Mrs. Pennington was trying desperately to calm her class down but was suddenly thrown into her own seat when most unexpectedly…


WHOOSH!!


Amelia’s pink anus unfolded and released the tiny sub! Her cute anus blossomed out, exposing deeper and much more sensitive anal flesh. The sub for itself was thrown into the curvature of Amelia’s left doughy ass cheek. The creamy plump cheek insulated any damage to the sub. It was wedged in their, giving the students a full view off the scene in front of them.


WERE GONNA DIE!


HELP!!!


PLEASE SAVE US!!


Cries of horror and despair and absolute fear rang out like sirens. For the students were exposed to the madness in front of them.


Amelia’s huge pink anus was winking at the vulnerable sub. Her anal folds were squelching against one another. The wrinkles in her pink anus were quite puffy as they contracted and twitched. As a whole, it looked like the sarlac pit, staring at the tiny submarine with absolute hatred. Ready to defend the cute unaware girl above.


The horrified students also noticed that Amelia did have a bit of anal hairs. It seemed that it had been awhile since the girl had last shaved. They blew in the wind as Amelia’s mighty pink anus twitched and contracted.


The students also noticed that the heat seemed to increase. Being embraced by one of Amelia’s huge doughy ass cheeks, her natural body warmth seeped into the sub. Causing many to freak out over the sudden rise in temperature.


Mrs. Pennington didn’t waste any time. She got on the P.A.:


“Class, we are leaving Amelia’s ass and are heading back to the school to be returned to normal size. I have no understood that this is too much of a risk and I don’t want us to get hurt.”


Immediately after this, Pennington began to fly the submarine out. Looking above for an exit she saw a very brief bit of light from the top of the ass. It seems that Amelia was bending forward just enlighten that her panties were a bit separated from her flesh, allowing some outside light to barely, oh so barley peek through.


Taking her chances, she sped toward to the light. To freedom!


Unfortunately though, her luck would soon run out.


Back high above from the pantie prison. Amelia was just about done with her delicious pizza! She absolutely loved every bite of it. And her stomach below agreed! Tucked behind her tight pink shirt, her cute little tummy rumbled with delight and satisfaction. Very happy to finally have something to feast on!


“That was amazing! Probably the best pizza I’ve ever eaten! 😊”


At that particular moment though, Amelia felt a bit of an itch on her stool.


“Oh damn, what’s up with this stool? Maybe it’s how I’m sitting.”


So Amelia wiggled her plump fat ass on her seat, hoping to get a little more comfortable. But unfortunately, tucked away deep in her panties, this would cause her health class invaders to be sent right back into her pink anus.



Back down below in between Amelia’s plump doughy milky creamy ass cheeks, even more hell was breaking lose!


Pennington was flying the submarine out of their anal prison when suddenly a HUGE slam from one of Amelia’s fleshy doughy ass cheeks took place!


BOOM!!


Suddenly everyone was violently thrown in their seats! Their heads violently slamming into one another! Loud cries of pain and agony shuck through the cabin of the sub. And to add to that, fear gripped everyone in a tight embrace.


For this harsh throw sent the tiny sub back into Amelia’s evil pink anus. The cute puckered anus eagerly reclaimed its property! Suddenly once more, her anus was violently smashing itself repeatedly into the sub! Huge hunching parts of her inner pink anal flesh battered the sub. Landing blow after blow into it! Amelia’s anus was determined to kill the threat once and for all.


Pennington could hardly think. She was nearly unconscious, having been traumatized by everything going on. The health teacher was scared and frightened but she was also really fucking pissed. This big thot’s anus was now going to murder them. Her students, her wonderful students who did nothing wrong were going to meet their ends to a giant butthole, with it’s owner completely unaware.


Pennington was beyond mad. She was ready to get revenge on this giant bimbo. 


But she was beaten.


There was somebody more mad that Pennington. That would be Ashley.


Ashley already deeply loathed Amelia, but that had only grown now. This bitch’s pink anus is trying to kill her! If she wasn’t rubbing her head or trying to protect herself from the constant anal attack that was raining down on them, she was devising a plan.


Ashley remember that she had a pretty sharp knife in her pocket. One that she always carried around to defend herself. It was here that she realized that her knife wasn’t just able to attack sketchy guys or thief’s, but also giant pink anus’s! (Who would’ve thought you’d read that sentence today lol).


Pulling the knife out of her pocket, Ashley took a deep breath, and barley opened the window next to her. This added a whole new set of sounds to her ears, now she was hearing Amelia’s giant pink anus squelching and twitching. Slimy gooey noises could be heard tenfold now. And one of Amelia’s pink anal wrinkles began pushing inside the open space. It looked alien. The gross fleshy thing continued to batter the sub.


But Ashley didn’t care. Her knife was quite sharp, one that she had taken great care off and in good condition.


With a determined hatred burning in her pupils. Ashley sent the knife down into the pink anal wrinkle.


SLICE!!


**To be continued**

Chapter End Notes:

Well what do you think happened? Was the knife too small and insignificant to make an impact? Or did it get Amelia’s anus off the sub? Find out in the next chapter!