- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

New chapter out! Some butt action involved! I hope you all enjoy!

“Huh…. What… where are we??”



Though many on the sub were still quite confused as to where they were, Dave was the most puzzled. He has fallen asleep inside of Amelia’s large intestine and had completely missed the extremely hot show of Pennington tickling Amelia’s pink anus. The boy now had suddenly awoke due to Jim shaking him awake after noticing that he was asleep. He didn’t want his friend to miss out on the action!



“Bro what were you doing?? You completely missed out on the HOTEST THING EVER! Teach over there tickled her asshole! Seeing that pink mess of flesh move around looked so fucking hot! I can only imagine what the thot up above was doing!!”



“I missed all that… what?? Damn…. DAMN IT!!”



“Relax man! I’m sure we’ll be able to get out and explore her more! I mean we’re in her ass right now!



“WE ARE WHERE?”



Jim wasn’t lying. The tiny submarine was lodged in between Amelia Kenter’s huge doughy ass cheeks. Her white creamy milky plump flesh was pressing against the sub, firmly lodging it between it’s meaty globes. The air was hot and humid and it filled the inside of the sub causing many of the students to sweat. 



Despite the fact that the sub was lodged in between Amelia’s juicy fat ass the back windows off the sub were not embraced by her cheeks, rather they provided a great view of Amelia’s anus.



The students had fully seen Amelia’s cute pink anus on the inside, but only saw it now on the outside!



Students at the back of the bus saw it in full. Amelia’s anus was a wrinkly mess of flesh and muscle. Her pink anus was a puckered ring that seemed to have a few tiny specks of brown dotted on its surface. It looked cute at this stage.



Every few seconds Amelia’s anus would twitch and convulse. Her meaty pink fleshy groves would dance  together and the wrinkles would convulse. Her tense  hole was beyond adorable and was quite sensitive. Whenever Amelia was naked in the bathroom (her big busty boobs free from it’s prison of a bra with her pink nipples fully erect, and her pink vagina lips unsmushed from her panties and glistening in the air) and bent down, she fully exposed her perfect cute pink anus to the outside world. It would twitch in discomfort and annoyance, the cold air from the bathroom would embrace it and caused her sensitive pink anus to twitch. Her anal wrinkles would flap in the wind, her groves of muscle pumped it and out. Amelia’s anus was damn well annoyed by it. Amelia of course thought little of it and barely noticed it.



There would also be a few occasions where when Amelia wore thongs, they’d brush against her adorable pink anus and caused it to smack and convulse, disturbed and irritated by the stitched cotton fabric brushing into her sensitive skin. The tight cotton fabric of Amelia’s thongs would sometime lodge themselves in between her sensitive anal wrinkles. This would piss off her anus and cause it to contract and twitch in discomfort. 



Amelia was quite unaware of her anus being disturbed by everyday actions most of the time. The cute adorable girl may have thought much of her big plump creamy ass, but she didn’t really pay much attention to her pink anus that guarded her insides.



Speaking of Amelia, the adorable girl had completely forgotten about Pennington and her students tickling her adorable pink anus. The thought was now brushed aside due to her phone dinging from a next.



Curious, Amelia checked her phone to see that she received a new text. Her adorable long slender fingers danced over her phone screen knowing exactly what to do, topped off with her cute hot pink fingernails, they went to work ready to find it’s master’s message.



“Hi honey! Your father and I have an overnight work stay here downtown so we won’t be home tonight at all. There’s leftover food for you in the fridge that you can help yourself to. Remember to take care of yourself and BE GOOD! We’ll see you tomorrow! Love, Mom.”



Amelia’s heart sank a bit. She had wanted to talk to her parents about her day but on the other hand, she was now home alone!



“Yay I can finally get some freedom! The house is all mine” she thought to herself. Although shortly after, her thoughts were disturbed by a different force.



Down below, Amelia’s stomach grumbled. The mighty beast was hungry and desired more food to feast on. It rumbled it annoyance and it’s sounds all together were louder and more squelch like.



Amelia blushed, the cute girl heard her stomach throwing a tantrum. Come to think of it, she was kind of hungry. It had been a long and crazy day at school for her and certainly after awhile she’d want to eat.



“Let’s go get some good eats!” Amelia said to herself.


Then she got up. Her tight black short shorts were now slightly wedged in between her adorable plump ass cheeks. Sitting down had also caused Amelia to form a bit of a camel toe. Her pink juicy pretty pussy lips were seen in the outline of her shorts, they poked out and hugged the fabric. Amelia’s vagina remained as sexy as ever, her cue labia made it’s appearance known.



“Ahh damn it” Amelia said to herself after she pulled out her shorts away from her sensitive pink pussy and adorable plump ass.



“I think there’s some leftover pizza in the fridge! In fact I know that there is!”



But what Amelia didn’t know was that throughout the entire day, she had been tormented by a tiny health class. The tiny students and teacher shrunk down, played with her sexy thighs, tortured and assaulted her vagina, bounced around on her huge titties, explored her digestive system to the full, and tickled her cute pink anus. All of this, and Amelia remained fully unaware.



With that, Amelia began walking. The giant woman marched into the kitchen, her wonderful cute little feet stomped it’s way on the floor, her sensitive soles embracing the cold tiles of the floor.


Up above, Amelia’s huge plump doughy breasts bounced and jiggled with every step the sexy high school girl took, Amelia’s titties would brush and rub against one another. They were both topped off with Amelia’s adorable pink nipples. Her nipples were semi erect but not enough for Amelia to truly notice.



Off course, protected by her tight pink panties, Amelia’s vagina was perched in it’s chambers. Her giant pussy lips brushed against one another with each step she took, her pink pussy embraced itself at every move with Amelia fully unaware that her vaginal lips played with one another as she walked.



The real action though happened just around the corner. In Amelia’s huge plump ass the tiny sub was stuck. Suddenly, the students on board felt the air pulled from their stomach as the world began to rise!



“AAAHHHHHHHHH!!”



Students on began to scream once more as their world was turned out from under them! They were frightened and scared to be lost in Amelia’s huge sexy ass. Her huge ass cheeks continued to press it’s doughy, creamy, sexy form onto the tiny sub embracing it in a hug.



But that wasn’t the worst of it, then Amelia began to walk! A completely normal and harmless action to all of us, but for the class camping out in Amelia’s butt, it was hell.



BOOM! Amelia’s right plumpy ass cheek slammed its fat chubby weight into the sub! Pressing it unforgivably into it’s twin. The creamy ass cheek was unforgivable and rough, but that was just the beginning!



BAM! Amelia’s left plumpy ass cheek returned the favor! Shoving the tiny sub back where it came from! Amelia’s huge soft tender cheek’s flesh convulsed and embraced the sub fully.



Back and forth, back and forth Amelia’s ass cheeks took turns slamming the sub around over and over again. Stomp stomp STOMP! It was madness!



Up above, Amelia continued to walk. The cute hungry girl was searching for some leftover pizza. Her stomach was hungry and was acting up like a whiny toddler, demanding it’s owner to provide it food. This was her focus now and Amelia remained ever so unaware that a tiny health class was wedged in between her juicy adorable ass. 



Back down below, some of the students were able to catch some glimpses of the mighty beast of the ass, Amelia’s anus.



Amelia’s anus was reacting as well to her master’s steps. Her adorable pink puckered ring was twitching with every step Amelia took. Her puckered anus’s wrinkles brushed and folded over one another. Her anus convulse and danced in it’s confines. Along with that, it would also open up slightly every now and then, her pink anus would reveal itself, exposing Amelia’s extremely sensitive inner anal flesh to the sub before closing back up again tightly.



It stared at the sub eerily. Like it knew that there was an intruder in it’s owner’s panties. One that didn’t belong there and one that had caused great distress all around. It needed to be taken care of and dealt with to protect Amelia. The beast was ready to end the threat to it’s princess. Here would be it’s resting place.



And so it did. Amelia’s puckered anus decided to powerfully convulse. This action was completely unfelt by Amelia herself, but it caused her huge cute ass cheeks to jiggle a little. Not too much but enough to release the bus it’s confines between her adorable plump ass. With this, the sub was then suddenly shoved into Amelia’s anus once again. It’s puny form slammed into her pink puckered butthole.  It was lodged against her very sensitive wrinkles and was at fully mercy to the beast below.



The hell on the sub was absolutely chaotic and Mrs. Pennington was doing her best to calm everyone down and figure out a solution. Unfortunately that was becoming a bit tough as Amelia’s cute pink anus began to wrap itself around the sub, tightly embracing it to the MAX.



Meanwhile back up above, Amelia was extremely happy! She has found her leftover pizza and was about to warm it up! Inside her cute little mouth, Amelia’s salivary glands began creating salvia, causing her pink tongue to twitch in excitement!



“Yay! The giant girl thought. “I’m really getting hungry for this pizza!”



Amelia giggled to herself, in a very bright mood. But throughout all of this she remained very unaware that underneath her tight black short shorts that hugged her adorable plump ass, underneath her juicy milky cheeks, Amelia’s pink puckered anus was attacking the tiny health class that had bothered it’s owner. Amelia remained fully unaware that her own anus was trying to murder people. The innocent cute girl had no idea….

Chapter End Notes:
I hope that you all enjoyed! Leave a review and tell me what you think! More will be coming in the future. The tiny health class isn’t done dealing with Amelia yet lol.