- Text Size +

Kelly loved the feeling of having a tiny man lodged inbetween her buttcheeks. It made her feel so powerful, so in control. It also turned her on. Another thing that turned her on was that her friend, Amanda, who had shrunken him at first, now lay on her bed, her pants and underwear off and cum dripping out of her vagina after Kelly had fingered her to get the tiny man out of her vagina.

Both women now had their pants and underwear off. That gave Kelly an idea that made her wet. She also wanted to talk to Amanda about something, anyway. She reached into her butthole with one finger until she found Stephen, picked him out and then walked over to Amanda, placing him into her pubic hair.

Stephen was slowly losing consciousness in Kelly’s butthole, but once she poked at him and got him out with her finger, he was awake again. He was also scared when she began to lower him into Amanda’s forest of pubic hair, something he was all too familiar with. Once Kelly removed her finger, he became entangled. Why did Kelly put him in there in the first place? It wasn’t until he looked up to see what was happening.

After placing Stephen in Amanda’s pubes, Kelly climbed on the bed and lowered herself on to Amanda, letting out a little chuckle that almost sounded like a moan. She made sure to lower herself to the point where her patch of pubic hair was now intertwined with Amanda’s, trapping Stephen in an even bigger forest of pubes.

Amanda was taken back by Kelly getting on top of her. Kelly, with her eyes half closed, smiled at Amanda, pushed her hair back and placed her lips on hers. Amanda didn’t push back, either. She began to make out with her friend.

The two giantess women made out while Stephen was stuck between their two pubic forests. He was beginning to sweat from the heat coming from both of their vaginas. They even began to rub together, making his face even hotter. He could feel a rash coming on.

Kelly was grinding herself against Amanda, feeling the heat in her vagina as she made out with her. After a few more minutes, Kelly released her lips.

“Amanda. Let me keep him. Please,” she said. “I…feel so good with him. I feel he belongs with me. I can take good care of him. I can be…his mommy.”

Stephen heard the word “mommy” come out of Kelly’s mouth and was wondering what was going on.

“I…I don’t know. I love him so much. He feels…so good as a dildo,” Amanda said back.

“So you only care for him as a dildo?” Kelly asked.

“I mean…” Kelly had her. She basically had to give Stephen up now. Amanda sighed.

“Fine. You can have him,” she said, defeat in her voice. “But I want to have him one more time.”

“I’ve got a better idea. How about we both have him?” the two giantesses laughed seductively.

Stephen heard what Kelly had said. He was also scared about what she meant by that. That’s when Kelly got up, him now tangled in her own pubic hair.

Kelly looked down to see the tiny man kicking around. She couldn’t help but laugh. “He wants me to be his mommy already!” she told Amanda, and the two giantesses laughed together again. She pulled Stephen out from her pubic hair and brought him above her head. Her vagina quivered as she held the tiny man between her fingers. It was so hot having so much control.

“How should we do this? Headfirst in you or me?” Kelly asked Amanda. She then got up off the bed and took her shirt off, revealing her bra that was too small for her giant boobs. She then pulled her bra over her head, allowing her gargantuan melons to slap against her chest.

“First thing’s first, we’ve gotta be completely naked for this,” she said. “Give him to me.” Amanda held out a hand, and Kelly placed Stephen in her palm. Stephen looked up at his mommy.

“Mommy’s going to miss you so much. I hope you have fun with Kelly,” she said to me.

“What is going on here?” Stephen asked.

“I can’t let you go, Stephen.” He turned back around to Kelly, who was now removing her bra. Her boobs weren’t as big as Amanda’s, but that didn’t matter in this moment anyway.

“So, headfirst in me or you?” Kelly asked again.

“Well, if you’re going to be his mommy, I would say you,” Amanda answered. “Get in position.” Kelly lay on the bed, on her side, and opened her legs.

“You ready?” Amanda asked.

“Come to momma!” Kelly said. Amanda then sat on the bed and lowered Stephen down to Kelly’s vagina, sticking him headfirst into her. Kelly began to moan as she felt him inside her. Amanda then positioned herself and scissored Kelly, Stephen’s legs inside her.

The giantesses began to thrust back and forth, using the tiny inside them to get their rocks off. Both of their vaginal walls began squeezing the life out of him. The moaning got louder and the movement became faster over the next two minutes until Stephen felt the explosion of cum from both women.

They both lay there now, Stephen’s torso still inside Kelly’s vagina. Amanda got up after catching her breath.

“Wow, that was so fucking hot,” she said. She then looked down to see Stephen’s legs sticking out of Kelly’s vagina. She went down and kissed Kelly’s vagina several times.

“Should I pull him out?” Amanda asked.

“Uh huh,” Kelly said between moans. Amanda used her index finger and thumb and slowly pulled Stephen out, letting him fall on to the bed.

“It’s a boy!” Amanda exclaimed. Kelly sat up and looked between her legs to see her tiny son laying on the bed in a puddle of cum.

Stephen had been used as a dildo many times before due in part to Amanda, but never had been in anything like he just experienced. His eyes burned and he was coughing up cum from the two giantess women. Kelly picked him up with one finger and brought him to her face.

“My baby boy. So tiny, so helpless. Don’t worry. Mommy’s here.” Kelly said.

“Do you think he’s hungry?” Amanda asked.

“He might be. You think he needs some milk?” Kelly asked. Amanda nodded. Kelly knew where this was going. She handed her new son to Amanda, who put him next to her nipple.

Stephen saw a huge mountain with a big red rocket pointing out. The sight of the giant nipple made him yell.

“Don’t worry, Eat up, tiny man,” Amanda said. Stephen was feeling thirsty after his throat burned from all the cum. He decided to suck on his former mommy’s nipple, loving the milk he was getting now. He drank for five minutes straight before finishing.

“Before I go and say goodbye to my baby, I need to do one more thing,” Amanda said. She let her boob go, leaving Stephen to hold on to her nipple. She grabbed her bra and put it back on, She then moved Stephen from her nipple to in her cleavage.

“I know you’re going to miss this,” she said, She then shook her boobs with her shoulders, making it a bumpy ride for Stephen. She just laughed watching him bouncing around in her bra.

“Last, but not least…” Amanda pushed her boobs together, squishing Stephen between her mountains of fat. She sighed as she let them go after thirty seconds.

“Okay. I have to go,” she said. She then took Stephen out of her bra and handed him to Kelly, tears in her eyes as she did.

“You can come have fun with him any time,” Kelly said. She then placed Stephen in her pubic hair as she hugged Amanda, their forests touching again. Amanda put her shirt, pants and underwear on, said goodbye and left, leaving the tiny Stephen with his new mommy, Kelly.