- Text Size +

Brian's day started off normal. He had woken up before his girlfriend, Jen, got ready for work, and was inches out of the door when it happened.


The Shrinking Virus had been making its way around the globe, but Brian never thought it could be him. No one ever did.


Brian awoke in a panic. This could not be happening, it could never have been him. He could barely even believe what he was seeing. 


The carpet stretched upwards like uncut grass. Up to his knees, he felt shorter than other tinies he had seen. 


The door seemed miles away. Brian stared up at the towering structure in disbelief. He couldn't believe something so ordinary could be so unbelievably massive. 


But it didn't matter, Brian needed to get his girlfriend's attention. Currently, she was still asleep, but could get up at any second.


Brian paused on his trek across the apartment, maybe he could call her? He checked his phone; no service. Of course, he was too small for service.


He began to wonder as he walked, how many people had gone missing because of this? How many tinies, without cell service, had been left to die, never found. That could happen to him. Brian could be trapped for weeks. Until Jen eventually kills him on accident.


Brian was only halfway to the bedroom, near the kitchen, when Jen woke up. She wasn't quiet. His whole world shook as she lumbered out into the main space. 


Even from a distance, Jen was enormous. The door was one thing, a towering structure isn't alive and moving. Seeing a human being, let alone his usually tiny girlfriend, move so quickly yet be so unbelievably large put fear into Brian's heart.


Clearly, Jen was exhausted, as she stomped across the floor, Brain felt his ground bounce beneath him with every footfall. 


He jumped as high as he could, making a point not to get too close. Screaming her name at the top of his lungs, Jen merely wandered forward, headed towards the coffee maker. 


Trying to at least catch up was exhausting alone. Brian sprinted across his living room, towards the kitchen, still yelling. By the time he arrived, Jen had moved past him, sitting on the couch. 


"Fuck." Brian breathed, he needed some kind of plan. Something that didn't involve chasing Jen around all day.


But yet, that seemed like a good idea to his panicked state of mind. Brian approached the couch at a normal pace, knowing Jen usually doesn't drink her coffee all that fast.



Half an hour or so later he arrived. Brian stood before Jen's bare feet, resting on the ground. Her soles towered over him, mesmerizing as she flexed her toes back and forth. 


However, her feet, as beautiful as they were, weren't why he was there. Jen wore loose pajama pants, and Brain intended to climb them. He always sucked during gym class, and his school didn't even have a rope climb. His plan, instead, was to get atop her legs and walk up them. All while avoiding looking down.


Rounding her heels, Brian nearly got crushed as she bounced the foot closest to him up and down. Her heel smashed into the carpet, flattening the fibers without a care in the world, and the wind nearly blowing Brain to the ground. Her foot landed so close he could touch it. Brian didn't even want to think about what could have gone wrong there.


He quickly climbed up her bottom pant leg, using the loose fabric to almost stand in to help climb. From this vantage point he could see her clearly.


Jen's legs stretched out for what seemed like half a mile, covered by her light pink pajama pants. She wore a tank top without a bra, and had her dark black hair down. Jen was your typical white girl, with her perfect skin and big brown eyes. Even from his perspective of near certain doom, Brain thought she was gorgeous.


And thus, Brain began his trek upwards, hoping that coffee didn't make her want to adjust her legs.


Eventually he arrived at her knee, where she did in fact adjust one of her legs. Luckily for Brian, it was the other one.


Jen's leg slid upwards, moving into a foot planted down position, shaking that leg. Unlucky for Brian, that meant her other leg was affected by it too. 


Once again, but faster and more dangerous this time, Brian's world shook. He sprinted forwards up Jen's massive thigh, which even when Brian was normal sized was at least a considerable width, feeling the fat beneath him vibrate intensely. 


He screamed and screamed until his throat began to burn, scorched with his pointless hope. She couldn't hear him, and if she could, what then?


Brian reached the end of his sprint, beginning to slip as he neared her hips. He practically dove upwards, grabbing onto her shirt for another hellish climb. All the while, as he looked up at his oblivious girlfriend, she watched TV mindlessly, not feeling nor paying attention to her lover begging for help.


Slower this time, Brian climbed upwards. Feeling Jen's stomach rumble before him. It was odd, climbing up someone's stomach. He could hear the growling and self-digestion like a grunge musical choir playing a couple floors below. At the scale and context, it was unsettling.


Brian reached his biggest challenge yet, Jen's boobs. They weren't massive or anything, but still they were comparable to a minivan in their maximum length outwards. On top of that, Brian had to climb outwards, essentially a deadlier monkey bars, minus the bars.


He pulled himself upwards, avoiding the erection poking in his jeans. His arms strained, his fear of heights began to kick in, and Jen had no idea. 


She was oblivious to the point of, in fact, standing up, as she had finished her coffee and was ready to start the day. Jen stood, uprooting Brian's world yet again. The sudden momentum pushing him into her boobs. It was a soft padding, but one without much grip.


Brian started to slip as she walked, his hands loosening with every shake from her steps. Once again he screamed, hoping that maybe a sliver of his voice could reach her. 


No matter if it did, by the time Jen reached the kitchen it was too late. Brian lost his grip, watching as Jen's oblivious face grew further and further away by the second. 


Brian plummeted down towards God knows what, as his eyes pointed upwards. However luck could possibly be on his side, Brian landed in Jen's coffee cup, which still contained coffee.


His back burned as it smacked into the liquid, but that wasn't the worst of it. Brian watched as the faucet was positioned above him; Jen was about to dump him down the sink.