- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[2022/04/02]

Ever the helpful Master, Ritsuka continues to listen to Mordred's orders so they can calm an 'unruly beast' and go to sleep.


Tags: Entrapment, Futanari, Butt, Breasts, Muscles, Humiliation, Sweat, Odor, Cock Vore, Insertion, Licking, Unbirth



Even after he disappeared between her legs, Mordred could tell where her Master was.  He made sure to always be touching her, so she waited with mounting anticipation as he crept closer and closer to her asshole.  She didn’t bother counting the number of enemy soldiers she humiliated with her butt before killing them both for defying her Father and to keep her identity a secret.  Even if she never had to go to the bathroom now that she was a Servant, that didn’t mean that she wasn’t about to defile someone precious to her.  But he wanted to be defiled, to be teased, insulted and demeaned, not by just anyone; by her.


Come on, come on, come on!  He was close, clinging to her ass like a bug, crawling closer and closer.  Holding her breath, she felt him pull himself onto the more sensitive folds of her asshole and then…  Fuck, fuck, fuck!  Yes!  Clenching her butt cheeks at the tingle of pleasure she got from his tiny tongue pressing into her wrinkled flesh, Mordred bit her bottom lip and pinched her nipples.  “I can’t believe you actually did it, Master!  You know that’s my asshole you’re licking, right.  Well?  Don’t stop.  Keep going, lick the entire thing, enjoy the taste of the Great Mordred’s asshole.  Savor it like the pervert you are.”  Relaxing her butt muscles, her tiny Master was free to do just as she said and crawled around, licking and sicking on her anus.  The physical sensation was minuscule, but the emotional satisfaction was mind-melting.  Master!  M-My butt…  H-He’s kissing my ass!  “That’s right, Ass Master.  Kiss it, lick it, bury your tongue in there deep!  What would your enemies think if they knew the man that beat them was a literal ass pet?  Beasts of Humanity, beaten by an ass-loving pervert, great Mages of the modern are defeated at the hands of the literal ass-kissing filler-in.”  Rhythmically tensing and relaxing her butt cheeks, she squeezed her tiny Master between him licking her.  “C’mon, dig that tongue in there, Master.  Don’t be shy.”


Getting more and more aroused, Mordred’s nostrils were filled with the musky scent coming from her cock but she needed to hold off on touching herself as much as she could.  Just having her Master so intensely and affectionately eating out her ass had her on the edge, she needed to draw this out.  Like the young version of her father said, ‘you only get it once a year, so make the most of it’.


Sorry, Master, but now that it’s come to this, I’m not letting you rest until you satisfy me completely.  Feeling him start to get closer to the center of her puckering asshole, she kind of wished she had a nasty fart to blast him with.  That was always a fun way to break a vanquished foe’s spirit, sending them off with a lungful of her gas, but with Master she might end up sending him flying halfway down the bed.  Heh, that would be hilari-  Snickering at the idea of her ass sending the tiny man flying, a much stronger jolt of pleasure ran up her spine as Ritsuka hit upon a more sensitive nerve and her entire body tensed up.  -oooooooooooooous!  Holy shit, I almost blew my load there.  Fuck, Master’s getting…  Huh?  Breathing heavily to get her arousal under control, Mordred realized that the tickle of her Master’s efforts wasn’t coming from on her asshole anymore.




A lot of people have talked negatively about his poor aptitude as a Mage and ineptitude as a Master before.  It wasn’t exactly a secret or that surprising seeing how he was just a normal civilian up until he was brought to Chaldea.  But even before that, ‘Fujimaru Ritsuka’ wasn’t exactly a special person.  Despite having some magic circuits, his family hadn’t practiced Magecraft in so long that they had completely forgotten about it, so he was a pretty average high schooler in Japan.  So of course he was lacking as a Master and Mage.  Whatever they said about him wasn’t something he hadn’t already said about himself after being surrounded but such extraordinary people and beings.  As a Mage, he was subpar, so degrading comments from them just… rolled off his shoulders like rain on an umbrella.


He’d beat himself up after making a bad call or not being able to save someone, and though his Servants always praised his efforts, saying he was impressive for accomplishing so much, that wasn’t what Ritsuka wanted to hear.  It was appreciated, but his identity and standing as a Master was something he got without truly asking for it.


“I can’t believe you actually did it, Master!  You know that’s my asshole you’re licking, right.  Well?  Don’t stop.  Keep going, lick the entire thing, enjoy the taste of the Great Mordred’s asshole.  Savor it like the pervert you are.”  Mordred, however, even if she didn’t realize it, understood him.  She respected him, like all of his Servants, but still called him out for the weak person he was.  While before it was playful teasing and light-hearted, disingenuous bad-mouthing, hearing her insult and degrade him like this was far more impactful than any praise he received for barely passable accomplishments.  “That’s right, Ass Master.  Kiss it, lick it, bury your tongue in there deep!  What would your enemies think if they knew the man that beat them was a literal ass pet?  Beasts of Humanity, beaten by an ass-loving pervert, great Mages of the modern are defeated at the hands of the literal ass-kissing filler-in.”


The secretions of the red Saber’s anus were thick and carried a strong, tangy flavor.  It coated his throat as he swallowed, restricting air flow.  He wasn’t even drawing in the liquid, but he couldn’t breathe easily just from licking her asshole.  M-Modred…  Yeah, I-I’m… just her… butt cleaner…  More.  Insult me more… degrade me more…  I didn’t want to be someone great…  I’m not great.  I just… didn’t… don’t want to die.  The praise he received was ill-suited for him, so having someone who called him out for the terrible person he really was, even if she didn’t mean it, felt great.  Saving humanity?  I’d rather lick Mo-san, be used by her… be owned by her.  I should belong to Mo-san…


Regularly squeezed between her toned cheeks as she continuously clenched them together, he was soaked in her fluids, permeated with her heat and filled with her scent.  His hands would sometimes sink deeper into a fold of her anus or his tongue would get caught as a wrinkle tightened up forcing him to suck on her mostly clean backside.  She knew she was his better, even if she was a Servant, so he was sure that even if she had a body that did produce waste he’d be forced to lick her clean. She was one of the few in Chaldea that would treat and speak to him like this, but she was the only one he wanted to.


Ahh…  Why did I wait so long…  I could have had…  I could have been servicing Mo-san for so long…  Lamenting his lack of resolve, he began to wonder what his life would have been like if he had been more honest with her sooner.  Obviously, Merlin and Morgan’s magic played a huge part in Mordred acting like she was now, but still.  Crawling towards the center of her butthole while imagining being forced to lick her toes after a long day of Rayshifting or used as a seat or foot rest away from prying eyes, Ritsuka’s hand slipped further into a crevice than usual as she relaxed it and felt the anal muscle grab his arm tightly it contracted, drawing him in.  Huh?  Huh!?  A tight pressure squeezing his body down to his waist, the dark-haired man could barely breathe and couldn’t see a thing.  “M-Mo-san!?  What-ahhh!”  Before he could get a reply, Mordred’s body convulsed as her muffled laughter echoed through his head.


“Hahahahaha!  Holy shit, Master, I think my ass just ate you!  How does it feel to be a snack for my ass?  You know shit’s supposed to come out of there, right?”  Tightening up her anal sphincter a couple of times, she teased him, slowly pulling more of his body into hers.  “Huh?  Are you trying to crawl up my ass too?  Or can you not fight it pulling you in?  Geez, how weak, Master.  Are you really going to lose to my asshole?”


“I… I’m trying my best.”  His legs flailing in the air as he was slowly swallowed by the red Saber’s butt, Ritsuka really was helpless against it.  Each flex and contraction pulled him a bit deeper, and the walls were too soft and slick to push back against.  His hands were already in a slightly more spacious cavity.  “A little help, please?”


“Seriously!?  Master, we’re talking about an asshole here.  I’m not even doing much and you can’t get out on your own?  Do I have to do everything for you?”  It was obvious in her voice that she was enjoying this far more than her words would suggest as she pinched his legs between her fingers.


Still, the harsh words stung his ego in the best way.  “S-Sorry for the trouble…”


“Yeah?  You should be.  Geez, Master.  Making so much trouble for me…”  As she began to slowly drag him out of her arse, Mordred’s faux mock shifted to a snicker as she thrust him forward and shoved a finger in behind him to fully entrap him in her rectum.  “Aaaaaaaahh, fuck that was great!  So make it up to me.  Kiss my ass, Master.  Make my shit tube feel good and I might just crap you out.”


The heat was more stifling in the undulating corridor of ring muscles, and the air was chokingly thick with anal secretions.  Since Servants don’t make food waste, it didn’t smell terrible, but the powerful aroma befouling his lungs was unlike any he had smelled before.  It was mind-numbing and the exit sealed tightly behind him.  I… I’m in…  And Mo-san, to get me out…  Thinking about the beautiful tomboy, sitting on a toilet with a strained expression on her face and shorts around her ankles as she slowly squeezed him out like she would a piece of crap; just the look of utter smug superiority on her face as she stood over him threatening to flush him was too arousing for him to process properly.




Pressing her fingers into her delicate asshole, Mordred wasn’t able to control her breathing or the gyrations of her hips as the tiny man in her colon began to caress her in a way nobody had even done before.  She kept disrupting his rhythm as she shook her hips in the air, but she couldn’t stop.  He just felt so good.  Fuck!  Master, you really like it in my ass, don’t you!  God, what a pervert.  But you’re my pervert.  Shit, I don’t think I can hold back much longer!  Feeling her body seize up, her cock stood tall and proud, twitching as it aimed at the ceiling.  It was coming, one of the most intense and thoroughly satisfying orgasms in her life, and it was from having her beloved Master up her ass!  Digging a finger into her tight hole just as control was completely taken from her, she stretched open her asshole as her pleasure tipped.


Moaning like a cheap whore, she raised her hips so far off the bed, her body almost looked like an inverted ‘Y’ as the massive member erupted in a torrent of ejaculant as thick as mud!  She felt each spurt stretch her urethra as it surged forward spraying into the air, some even splattering on the ceiling, as it rained down on her and the bed in clumps.  Her stomach was covered in the pungent sludge-like semen but her balls kept producing more and more, as what felt like liters came spilling out of her.  And through it all, she felt Ritsuka slip out of her asshole from how much she was stretching it out.


Holy hell, Master!  That was thousands of times better than when I do it by myself!  As the mind-paralyzing orgasm began to pass and her body started to relax, Mordred was finally able to take a breath, closing her agape mouth to swallow the bit of ooze-like jizz that had spilled in.  Savoring the strong flavor, she felt her nose fill with its scent from the back of her throat as she swallowed, and admired the cum-frosted member still standing tall as she dropped her hips back onto the mattress… feeling the squirming of the tiny Magus under her butt cheek.  Grinning, she wiggled her butt on him a bit.  “Ahahaha!  Looks like you made it out of my ass, Master.  Congratulations.  You’re the first person with the honor of being the Great Mordred’s shit.  How does it feel?”


“Oddly… comfortable.”  He replied with profound honesty and joy.  “I-If we’re do-ah…  I guess you’re not done yet…”


“Heh, ya think?”  Sitting up, she wanted to see him.  He was covered in her anal juices, he had been defiled by her body, so she wanted to remember that sight, and it was every bit as satisfying as she thought it would be.




Crawling out from under his Servant’s gigantic, toned ass, Ritsuka felt like not just his skin but his entire being was soaked and saturated in Mordred’s fluids.  Her sweat, her nectar, her anal secretions, they all had mixed together and permeated him now, so even if there was just a thin layer of wetness on him now, it felt like it was still coming off of him in sheets.


 “Ahahaha!  Looks like you made it out of my ass, Master.  Congratulations.  You’re the first person with the honor of being the Great Mordred’s shit.  How does it feel?”  And the first thing she says to him is a reminder of his position and relation to her.  He was being toyed with and used for her pleasure, but that wasn’t entirely a new thing, this time it just so happens to be sexual.  There have been countless times of her barging into his room to get him to entertain her in other ways, like playing games or training.


“Oddly… comfortable.  I-If we’re do-ah…”  Somewhat exhausted from the intense, unforgettable experience he just lived through, Ritsuka looked back at her to ask if he succeeded, since she obviously came while he was in her ass, but was silenced by the cum covered, towering shaft of pent-up lust.  “I guess you’re not done yet…”


“Heh, ya think?”  As she sat up, Ritsuka was in awe as he saw the almost yogurt-thick ejaculant covering her body slowly ooze off to the sides of her body, painting her abs in the whitish-yellow cream.  The hungry, lust-filled look in her eyes told him that she wasn’t anywhere near satisfied.  Globs of her viscous cum fell around him, and Ritsuka’s mind was treated to a new, overwhelming, intoxicating scent as she lifted her body and positioned her scrotum directly over him.  Dripping in sweat, the titanic sac dropped on him without mercy, knocking him on his back and flattening him against the mattress.


The weight was too much for him to lift, he could barely even move a finger as the bed shook from Mordred repositioning herself.  “M-Mo-san!  Heavy…”


“Huh!?  ‘Heavy’, you say?  Master, I’m not even sitting on you.  It’s just the weight of my balls, and you can’t even lift them?  Isn’t there a limit to how pathetic you can be?  Well, I guess you can’t help it.”  Admonishing his weakness, she bounced her scrotum on him a couple times, and ground them back and forth, snickering.  “Well, how about kissing them?  Ask nicely and admit how weak you are, and I might just move my balls, even though they're in a great spot.”


His heart racing with every insult, Ritsuka complied to his Servant’s demand.  Opening his mouth was a chore though, and the wrinkled flesh of her sweaty ballsack bulged in, preventing his tongue from licking more than just the one spot.  “I… can’t….  I can’t even get my tongue out.  I… I’m sorry, Mo-san.  I’m weak… I can’t lift your balls…  I can’t even lick them.  Please… I can’t get out on my own…”




“Seriously!?”  Hearing how helpless the man under her is, Mordred can’t contain her arousal as she grabbed her cock and used both hands to jerk it off.  “Geez, so pathetic… Too pathetic, Master.  Can you even breathe without me?  Well, just lay there then, maybe I’ll just crush ya with my balls.  Wouldn’t that be hilarious.  Maybe I could bring you back to the Throne with me as a stain on my ballsack.  Hm?  Oi, Maaaster, is that your dick I feel twitching against my balls?  What, you like the idea of being turned to paste under the Great Mordred’s balls?  Geez, what a handful.  What am I going to do with you?”  Even as her insults gradually become harsher and meaner, that only seems to increase her compatibility with the young Magus.  Master is such a masochist.  Not even threatening to kill ya is enough to get you soft, eh?  Then I suppose I can really let you have it.  Right?  Heehee, we really are a good match, Master~!  Her affections for her beloved only deepening, Mordred started to grind her hips over him.  “God!  Did I get summoned by a pig or something?  Getting off to my balls like that, it’s kinda disgusting, ya know.  I can’t believe you’re humanity’s last Master.”




Her words cutting to his heart and stinging like hot needles, Ritsuka’s smile could have gotten any wider.  Mordred had finally stopped holding back.  With her scrotum dragged back and forth over him, crushing any chance of escape and forcing him to taste a much larger area than he would have had access to himself.  “I’m… sorry…  Please forgive… me.”


“Huh?  What was that, little piggy Master?”  Grinding her hips down on him, her pace and becoming more and more sporadic she went.  “Sounds to me like you’re squealing happily to me.  Are you really sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!”  A more sweet aroma began to get mixed in with the scents of her sweat and cum, and as she dragged her balls back over him once more, Ritsuka’s body stuck to it and was crushed between her and her body as she went to surge forward again.  Moist flesh spread around him, like a gentle embrace and drew him up and deep into her as she spasmed in intense convulsions.


Her body falling back as a spray of warm liquid passed over him, but before Ritsuka could even register what was happening, a tight hole grabbed his legs and pulled him into the rough tomboy’s heated orifice.  It was nothing like being in her asshole though, it was tighter, hotter and the fluids were lighter and sweet.  Wait!  Am I…?  There were very few options since he was drawn into a hole in her lower body.




Fuuuuuuuuck~  Shit, that felt incredible…  Laying on her back with a mouth full of dick and cum and her stomach flooded in the sticky stuff, Mordred had almost drowned as she took her phallus into her mouth feeling her second orgasm coming on.  She hadn’t expected her Master to get stuck to the underside of her balls like that, nor for just feeling him press up into her feminine sex to feel so good.  She generally clobbered anyone for so much as alluding to her womanhood, let alone touching it, so Ritsuka making her cum just from touching it was an unexpected loss for her.  Damn it, Master…  Why’d it have to feel so amazing?  Fuck… should I just leave him in there?  Enjoying her sensitive folds being touched for the first time, she was ready to just finish up for the night, but a twitch in her still all too lively cock was all it took to convince her otherwise.  Swirling her tongue around inside the excess foreskin still covering her cock to suck out the addictive jizz inside, she let it go to stand proud.


“Oh crap!  I’m sorry Mordred!  I promise I didn’t mean to touch your… your…”  Frantically apologizing to her as soon as he made sense of what happened, this wasn’t the type of self-deprecation based apology that he offered before in response to her playful insults.  Likely because he know just how much she hated mention of her feminine sex, he whole-heartedly was apologizing for even unintentionally doing something that he believed she loathed.


Sighing, Mordred pulled him out of her satisfied quim and bright him up to her face, letting her dick out of her mouth.  “Yeah, that ain’t a problem, Master.  It actually felt a bit good… I guess.”  Her actions betraying her embarrassment more than her words, she at least wanted him to know she wasn’t upset with him.  Instead, she smirked at him since her horniness hadn’t subsided yet and her cock was quivering behind him.  “It wasn’t your fault.  After all…  How could my weak and pathetic Master get out from under my balls if I didn’t allow it.”  Using teasing and poking at him a bit, she was hoping he was still in the mood.  Unless she dealt with all her pent up lust, she wouldn’t be able to sleep nor could she trust she wouldn’t just use him anyway.


Huh?  S-She’s not mad?  Sure he was in for a beating, Ritsuka was dumbfounded by the tomboy’s reaction.  Was it really okay for him to have touched her there, even if he didn’t mean to.


“Hey!  Dumbass Master!  Where’s my answer?”  Barking aggressively, Mordred’s glare softened for only a moment before she held him above her erection.  “You still got work to do!  So I don’t want to hear any excuses until you're done.  Got it?”


“Y-Yes!”  Straightening out on reflex, his body obeyed before his mind could catch up.  “What else would you like me to do?”


Tilting her hand out from under him, Mordred stuck her tongue out at him playfully.  “Climb.”


Colliding with the girthy shaft mid fall, Ritsuka couldn’t stop himself from sliding down the cum-slick flesh until he was at the base, standing on top of Mordred’s swelling scrotum.  Staring up the throbbing pillar, his body was approaching its limit from all the physically demanding servicing of his Servant.  “So big…”


“Damn straight it is, and it’s all your fault, Master.  Not even thinking of sticking Father with this has made it so huge.”  Grabbing the head of her cock, Mordred pulled it towards her chest with the tip just barely reaching the bottom of her chest.  Letting her dick go, it sprang back to a mostly vertical alignment, mostly pointing up to the ceiling with a pronounced curve to it.   “Now, take responsibility.”


Perking up at the mention that he was able to arouse her more than Artoria, Ritsuka smiled and grabbed onto the underside of the meaty member.  “O-Of course!”  The width of the bulge running up the underside of her erection was wider than his arm span, and though her cum stuck to him, and the back of his throat whenever he accidentally got some in his mouth, it weakened his grip significantly.


From her angle, the blonde couldn’t see her Master clinging to her cock to climb it, but it put a smile on her face just imagining it.  She could clearly track his progress up her shaft and when he got about a quarter of the way, she flexed the muscles at the base to make it twitch.  Rather than just cause him to slip a bit or tighten his grip to prevent it, she felt him fall away from her dick and impact on the scrotum safely.  “Pfffft…  Hahahaha!  Master, what was that?  Can’t you even climb my cock?  Well, at least my balls cushioned your fall, right?”  Slipping her hands under her testicles to cradle them, she playfully bounced them, and Ritsuka, enjoying the feeling of him getting tossed around them.  “Haha!  C’mon, Master.  Or do you just want to be bullied by my balls?  Tell you what.  Make it to the tip of my cock, and I’ll give you a nice reward.  Though I doubt a weakling like you could make it by himself.”


“A reward?  Wha-What kind of reward?”  As the turbulent motion of her playing with her balls calmed down, the young Master was motivated nonetheless.  Grabbing the underside of her dick again, he tilted his head to one side and licked the residual cum clean before moving his hand up, then licked another handhold for himself on the other side.


“Reach the top and I’ll tell you, Perverted Bug Master.”  Snickering at the great idea that came to her, the Treacherous Knight was enjoying the alternating, rising licks as he slowly climbed.  “Hmm, that’s too long.  I’ll just call you ‘Bug’ instead, since that’s all you really are right now.  A little pervert that’s smaller than my pinky nail.  Imagine if the Merlin made you that size permanently.  Since you’d die without me, maybe I’d let you live on my body.”  Just her talking and laughing was making him slip and sometimes fall, forcing him to redo his progress, which meant more pleasure for her as he had to lick clear handholds again as the excess cum dripped down, covering his previous work.


 The foul, salty taste of Mordred’s cum was hard to swallow, but sat well in his stomach, making it a bit easier as he proceeded to continue this pattern to climb bit-by-bit.  The cycle seemed endless, but after a few attempts, he was making it further and further.  Beyond the physical challenges she both intentionally and unintentionally put him through, Ritsuka had to focus to not let the feeling in his own, much smaller, member distract him too much.  But the pleasure of it rubbing against Mordred’s warm shaft and the insults she was hurling at him had him close cumming for a second time.  Finally cresting over the curve of her dick, Ritsuka was able to see the tip and beyond it Mordred’s smug grin.  Almost there, almost there…  He kept telling himself, barely able to focus as it became easier to drag himself across her member.


Look at that concentration.  Master’s doing his best to climb my dick.  Seeing the determined expression on the young man’s face, Mordred couldn’t help but mess with him a bit more.  Twisting her hips only ever so slightly caused her member to sway from side-to-side, forcing Ritsuka to tighten his hold on her so’s not to fall off.  And even though she only wanted to mess with him a bit…


…almost the-  Feeling the throbbing erection under him swing left and right, trying to grip the slick flesh proved his undoing as his hands slipped and he slid off to one slide. -reeeeeeeeeeeee!?


Oh, shit!  Seeing what her playful action did, Mordred quickly brought her hands under her falling Master to catch him.  Quickly looking him over to make sure she didn’t hurt him, other than being a bit exhausted, he was fine.  Fuck, that scared me.  Ah… I don’t think Master has the energy to start over though.  He was panting heavily and could barely move his arms and legs as he looked up at her with a look of humiliation and defeat.  It caused her cock to twitch with excitement and made her heart flutter.  “Aw, too bad, Ma-er, Bug.  Guess you don’t get the reward, then again, I’m not too surprised you can’t even climb my dick without help.”  Sitting up, she dropped him onto the top of her foreskin-covered phallus, into the basin of fluid leaking out of her urethra that the excess skin created.  “But as a consolation for at least trying, how about you drink some of my fresh jizz.  You’ve got a taste for it now, right?”


Ashamed that he couldn’t get whatever reward she had been planning on giving him, Ritsuka just nodded in defeat and submerged his face in the pooling cum.  Every aspect of her lust had penetrated him to the very core, her heat, her scent, her fluids, her words, so anything she wanted him to do, he’d oblige with silent obedience.  She’s…  Mo-san’s…  Y-Yes…  His mind clouded over from a mix of exhaustion, arousal and submission.  “Anything you want, Mordred-sama.”


‘-sama’, eh?  Ehehehe, I like how Master says that.  Giggling as she watched her Master drink her leftover cum, the red Saber reached up and pinched a bit of her foreskin and pulled it out to create an empty cavity below Ritsuka.  If he tried to resist the flow of cum that rushed in to fill the space, she didn’t notice it and when she released her phimosis, she could see a little bump in it to denote the young man’s presence.  “Ahahaha!  Did you really get dragged into my foreskin with my jizz like that?  You’re too easy, Bug.  Do you love my cock that much?  It is truly magnificent, isn’t it?  Well, since you’re in there, I give you permission to rut against my cock.  Doesn’t that make you happy?  You can even spray that weak sauce nut of yours in there, I doubt something so watery will do much.”


“Y-Yes, Mo-sama!  Thank you!”  Without a hint of reservation, the shrunken Magus began to rub his exposed phallus against hers, licking and squeezing the gigantic head enthusiastically, if not a bit weakly.  His exhaustion was part of if, but the protective sleeve of skin covering him also restricted his movements.  It was pathetic to think that even her foreskin could control him so much, but it only made him harder as he pressed himself into the hot member.


“Huh?  Hey, Bug.  I told you you could hump my cock, aren’t you going to take me up on my gracious offer?  It’s not often the Great Mordred is so magnanimous.  Oh, wait, you already are?  I see, I see.  Sorry, my bad.  I can’t really feel anything since you’re so small.”  Mocking and poking fun at her Master, Mordred pressed into the bulge denoting his presence a bit.  “Maybe I should go bed someone while you’re in there so I can feel good too.  Maybe that Francs woman that looks like Father, the Holier-than-thou one, or the unlucky queen from the Vakatakas area that looks like Father.”  Thinking of all the Servants that share Artoria’s distinct facial features, there was no shortage of them going around.


Unable to hold back, everything that Mordred was doing fulfilled that masochistic side of Ritsuka completely.  Shuttering as a powerful orgasm shook his body, the ‘mess’ he made barely registered as anything in the remnants of Mordred’s climaxes.  “M-Mo-sama…  I…  I…”  Deprived of oxygen in her foreskin, he was on the verge of passing out.


“Hmm?  What?  Done already?  Well…  I guess I can feel a bit of your Mana coming directly into me.”  Peeling back her foreskin to get a better look at her Master, Mordred couldn’t see any difference in her cum sticking to her around his crotch.  “Geez, Bug, did you even bust a nut?  It’s so small I can’t tell.”  Plucking him off her exposed head, she leans in and quickly licks her cock clean before dropping him on the tip.  “Here, go in and see what a real load looks like.”  Drinking in the confused look he had on his face as he looked up at her, Mordred brought her finger down on the tiny Master and felt him slip effortlessly into her dilated urethra.  Moaning from the new sensation, the horny Saber fed her beloved to her massive cock.




Despite not expecting her to do so, Ritsuka didn’t resist as the tight, fleshy tunnel sucked him deeper into the pulsing behemoth.  The sounds of Mordred’s heavy breathing were drowned out by the blood coursing through her veins, sustaining the hot, erect flesh rod.  He could feel her heartbeat racing and every twitch of the spongy phallus shook his entire being.  With the limited space his insertion created, that stink of her semen was all that he could smell, addling his brain as if it was submerged in it.


“Fuck!  How do you like that, Bug?  My ‘sword’ of rebellion has beaten you.  That means you, and everything that’s yours, belongs to the Great Mordred!”  Reveling in pleasure, Mordred announces her complete and total victory over the tiny Magus, shoving him deeper into her manhood.


But it was redundant, as Ritsuka knew that already.  In this moment, he exists only for her.  He was her toy, her prisoner, her pet and her slave.  “Yes!  Mo-sama!”


After a long, long descent through a tight, fleshy tube, Ritsuka was deposited into an open space almost filled to bursting with her thick as mud cum.  As the chamber continued to fill, he was forced to drink as much of it as he could or risk drowning, but it didn’t worry him at all. It simply reinforced in his mind how weak he was, if drowning in a Servant’s testicles was something he had to worry about.




Feeling her Master swimming in one of her nuts, Mordred cups it in her hand and massages it a bit.  Master’s in my nut!  He’s swimming in my jizz, just waiting for me to shoot him out.  Biting her bottom lip, just the thought alone was enough to bring her to the cusp of climax, with him tickling her from the inside and her playing with her nut tipping her over.  “Fuuuuuuuuck, Maaaaster!!!!!”


Shooting out a thick load as hard as the first, she splattered more of the ceiling above her bed in her spunk and let it rain down over her.  It got in her hair, on her face, covered her breasts and abs, she was a complete mess and fell back onto her bed panting hard.


This is going to be a pain to clean up, but it was soooooo worth it.  Blissfully looking up at the globs of cum slowly dripping down on her from the ceiling, she licked her lips clean and took a deep breath to collect herself.  Looking down a bit, her unruly breast was still hard and wanting more.  Geez, I’m really not getting any sleep tonight, am I?  After a few minutes, she sat up, smirking, and looked at the pools of cum around her.  “Alright, Master.  You still need to sleep, so…?  Huh?  M-Master?”  Not seeing any sign of the shrunken young man, Mordred, got out of bed and ran her hands through it all.  But he wasn’t anywhere to be found.  “Master?  Where did you go?”


“N-Nowhere…  I’m still stuck in you, Mo-sama.”


“Seriously!?  Damn it, Master, you couldn’t even get blasted out with the rest of my jizz?”  Grabbing her cock, Mordred began to jerk off, sucking on it with the goal of obtaining another orgasm in mind.  “Okay Master, try not to miss this one…”  Releasing yet another, though this time smaller and not as forceful, torrent of cum directly onto her bed, Mordred wasn’t surprised that she still didn’t soften at all, seeing as she has rather high ranking Endurance.


However, before she had a chance to check for her Master, he said in her head.  “S-Sorry, Mo-san…  I think I’m stuck.”


Scratching her head, the blonde let out an exasperated sigh.  “I don’t think I’m calming down anytime soon, so you’ll have more chances…”  Grabbing her girthy cock, Mordred began jerking herself off again.  This is gonna be a pain in the ass doing it by myself.  Feeling less into masturbating like this, she felt her phallus start to go flaccid, but now she needed to keep it up to get her beloved Master out of her sack.  Should I go get so hel-!  Smiling wickedly as the idea of getting a helper popped into her mind, she left her room completely naked, since she wouldn’t even be able to wear her armor and properly hide her hard on.


“Huh?  M-Mo-san?  Where are you going?”  Ritsuka asked as he swayed in her unrestrained scrotum.


“Don’t worry, Bug.  Just going to get the best helper I can think of.”  She replied, resuming her dominant role.  Their fun wasn’t over just yet.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($10)!

https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:

https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282