- Text Size +
Story Notes:

So...  This was supposed to be just a fun, short story, in celebration of Mordred getting her Spiritron Dress in NA recently...  Yeah, apparently I had a bit more to say lol

Author's Chapter Notes:

[2022/03/26]

Caught up in one of Merlin's schemes, Ritsuka accidentally finds out one of Mordred's secrets, and it's not exactly a 'little' one.


Tags: Entrapment, Futanari, Butt, Breasts, Muscles, Humiliation, Sweat, Odor



Throughout human history, the sword has been associated with power and prestige.  Elegant in its simple design and versatile in the hands of an experienced warrior, even long after the sword was a viable weapon on battlefields it was a symbol of strength.  The strength to rule, strength to rebel, strength to protect, strength to kill.  A sword in an enduring icon of a time long past.


While many Servants wield or carry swords in Chaldea, it is the Saber Class that excels in their use.  And with great warriors from all over the world, trained by masters and pushing their limits to polish their techniques, they wield their weapon of choice with a grace and precision unattainable in the Modern Era.  Whether it’s the steady, powerful swings of Sir Gawain, Fergus Mac Rioch or Siegfried, the fluid motions of Emperor Nero, Chevalier d’Eon or Suzuka Gozen, or lightning-quick techniques of Okita Souji or Beni-Enma, never before has such a gallery of swordsmanship gathered in one place at one time.  Even less… orthodox fighting styles, like Oei Hokusai’s eight-sword style or whatever school of training Elisabeth Bathory (Brave) and the swimsuit clad homunculus, Frankenstein use have an enviable amount of presence and beauty that draw the eye on even the most chaotic of battlefields.


Almost every Saber’s fighting style, even the most simple and efficient, makes wielding a sword as much an art as a practical means of dispatching the enemies of their Master… with one most notable exception.


“Take that you fiend!”


Barreling across the battlefield, propelled by bright flashes of red colored Mana, having already thrown her heavy, two-handed sword into her foe, the bastard son of King Arthur himself drove her knee into the pummel of her blade to embed it further into the Bicorn she was fighting.  She then grabbed the hilt of her sword and slashed the blade down deeper into the creature only to rip it back up and out of the Phantasmal Beast.  Even out of the heavy plate armor she was originally summoned in, the aggressive blonde was an unstoppable juggernaut despite her small frame and often fought in a more wild and reckless manner than even some Berserkers… or a lot actually.  In a lot of ways, she was like a wild, untamed beast herself, reveling in combat and proving her strength.


“Well, just chalk it up to bad luck and give up.”  Grinning down at the fallen beast as its body began to fade, she planted her red-heeled boot on its head and snapped one of its horns off before it vanished.  Grabbing the rare material, she turned and confidently, holding out the trophy of her kill.  “Whaddya think of that, Merlin.”


Approaching the tomboy in red armor clothes that exposed her shoulders and stomach, a tall, handsome man in clothing more modern than his usual white robe shook his head in mild disappointment.  Adjusting the thin, floral patterned, black scarf on his shoulders, he crossed his arm and let out an exasperated sigh.  “Where did you learn such an absurd fighting style?  I taught you the swordsmanship of kings, not to throw your weapon around like an oversized knife and kick your opponent’s heads in.”  Reprimanding his old student, the Magus of Flowers, he had been meaning to correct the unrefined knight for some time now but hardly ever got the chance to with how busy Chaldea always was.  “And kicking your sword!?  Is that any way to treat your equipment?”


Her expression immediately soured, even if she knew it was coming that didn’t make the criticism any less unwelcomed.  “Hey, it’s dead isn’t it?  Master doesn’t seem to think anything is wrong with how I fight.  I’m his number one Saber.”  Puffing out her modest chest with pride, the other other Saber that came close to being deployed as frequently as her was the blackened version of her father, though she was getting brought along more often again since receiving one of those fancy lanterns.  “Besides, that jackass back in the Scandinavia Lostbelt punched his swords, and everyone praises him!”


“Ah…  So this is Sigurd’s influence then?  If he ever shows up in Chaldea, I’ll have to have a word with him.”  Hanging his head and letting out a sigh, the Caster rubbed his temple.


“Don’t be too hard on her, Merlin.  I think Mordred’s fighting has a beauty all its own.”  Catching up to the inhumanly fast Servants, the young Master said, trying to mediate between teacher and student.  “She looks so cool, flying around the battlefield, and her unorthodox fighting style keeps enemies off balance.”


Blushing at the compliments, the red Saber shifted her clothes to the new outfit he had just invested in unlocking for her.  Unable to exactly identify why such an outfit was recorded in her Saint Graph, it was exactly what she would pick out to wear in the modern era.  The white and blue tube-top and high cut jean shorts allowed for maximum mobility in a fight while also showing off her subtle muscle definition.  The red leather jacket was bitchin’ cool, a lot like the one that Death perceiving Assassin wears and the black leather boots that were easy to move in and perfect for kicking in skulls.  It wasn’t like it gave her an advantage in battle though, so there was no need for her Master to spend the resources to unlock it for her, but the fact that he did was one of the things that made him a Master worth swearing her sword to.


“I’m sorry, Master, but just because it is effective doesn’t mean that she should be fighting like that.  As her mentor, it pains me to see her disregard her formal training like this.”  Trying his best to respect the opinion of the Japanese young man, the half-Incubus needed to correct his student.  “One’s mental state is easily influenced by the way they fight and vice-versa.  Mordred is still a Knight of the Round Table, and as such I must insist that she conduct herself in a more dignified manner.  Fighting like a wild beast and speaking with such crude language… ah, where did I go wrong.”


“Cram it, Dick Wizard.  If Master’s okay with my ‘boorish’ behavior, then I don’t see a reason to change it.”  Glaring at her famous magician, the tomboy knight went over to her Master and draped her arm over his shoulder, using her superhuman strength to pull him down her height.  “Isn’t that right, Master.”


With his cheek pressed into her underdeveloped but still soft breast from the headlock she put him in, the young Magus didn’t seem that bothered by the intimacy, but blushed a bit.  “Yeah.  Mordred will always be Mordred.  She’s a little rough around the edges, but that’s part of her charm.”


“Be that as it may, I’m not the only one that has noticed her… less than personable demeanor.”  Merlin said, summoning his large, ornate wooden staff.  “I was hoping to get her to discipline her mind through swordsmanship training, but it seems that the best way to correct her behavior is through you, Master.  Though I already figured this is how things would play out.”  Summoning a field of flowers, the potent illusionist caused a spell circle to appear under the Master and Servant duo.  “Sorry in advance, Master.”


“Hey, Merlin!  What do you think you’re-!?”  While she wasn’t able to meaningfully hold her Master closer to her, Mordred did manifest Clarent to level it at her former teacher, but in the instant it took her to do so, the whirlwind of flower petals obscured her vision and he vanished.  However, it wasn’t just Merlin, the young man she was trying to protect disappeared as well as the magic faded and the winds died down.  “Master?  Master!?  Where are you?”  Looking around wildly, even if it was just a prank, it wasn’t like white-haired troublemaker to target their Master so directly… at least, outside of his dreams.


“M-Mordred!  Wait!  C-Calm down.  I’m down here!  Look at your feet.”  Hearing the young man’s voice in her head, courtesy of the telepathic bond between Master and Servant, the tomboyish Servant looked down at her feet.


“Ma-Master!?”




Returning from their Rayshifting trip, Mordred quickly went over to the Coffin the inexperienced Magus was held in as it slowly opened.  Nobody else in the Command Room seemed to notice or be alarmed as she reached in and pulled out an almost two centimeter tall teenaged man.


“Damn it, Merlin.  You went too far this time.”  Resisting the urge to clench her fist, since one of them was holding her Master, Mordred was ready to go on a rampage to find that mischievous mage.  Now I understand how Mother felt when she wanted to kill him.


“Well… actually, he didn’t.”  Speaking up, the child-sized Servant with brown hair and a literal world-famous smile approached her and smiled at the tiny youth in her hand.  “Hmmm… Yup, looks like you’re fine, Fujimaru-kun.  How are you feeling?”  Surprisingly calm for someone so small, the dark-haired Magus looked over his body and then said something, but she couldn’t hear him.  “Oh, right.  Sorry about that, I can’t hear you.”  Sticking out her tongue playfully, the girl looked up to Mordred.  “Care to translate?  Since Ritsuka hasn’t officially summoned me yet.”


Letting out a sigh, the blonde knight didn’t like how planned that request was.  “Right, well this’ll be a pain in the ass, won’t it?  Since you didn’t ask how this happened, Merlin ran this past you first, didn’t he?”  Not so much a question as it was an accusation, the quiet giggle she got in reply was all she needed to get a grasp of the situation.  Looking around the room, it was normal for the nosy detective and purple-haired researcher girl to not be around, but someone else was missing.  “Hey, where’s chubby?  Did he sign off on this shit?  Master’s vulnerable right now.  He was weak enough before, now he won’t even be able to take a piss without someone watching to make sure he doesn’t fall in!”


“Oh… Gordy is, umm… well, don’t worry about him, okay?  Merlin told us his plan, and we have the means to undo his spell if an emergency comes up.”  The girl explained, fidgeting and giggling more when the Director was brought up.  “We all signed off on it.  All you have to do is make sure Ritsuka is safe for a while.  Merlin said that taking care of someone you care about will teach you that violence isn’t always the answer.”


“Huuuuuuuh!?  You want me to take care of him?  Are you nuts?”  That was a bad joke if ever she heard one.  Even if she was once a part of the Knights of the Round Table, the only means of ‘protecting’ anything that she knew was in the most brutal and merciless way possible.  If it meant fulfilling the role her mother gave her, she’d overthrow a kingdom and from that, to protect the kingdom and gain recognition from her father, killing thousands wasn’t an issue.  Was there ever anything she protected without violence?


“Hmm…  Well, I can’t tell for sure, but it looks like Fujimaru-kun doesn’t mind.”  Poking at the tiny Master, the young girl smirked at her.


Pulling her hand away from the small Rider, Mordred shielded her Master with her other hand and held him close to her chest.  “Hands off, squirt.”  Looking at the tiny man, her features softened a bit and the ever-present confidence she displayed faltered a bit.  “Master, maybe I should give you to Mash, or Father…  I’m not exactly that graceful, ya know?”


“I trust you, Mo-san.  You’d never do anything to hurt me.”  He replied with full confidence.


“Not intentionally.  But anything could happen.  I could step on you, or sit on you… you’re so small.”


“Heh heh…  Crushed under the Treacherous Knight’s butt.”  Finding more amusement in the warning than peril, he chuckled a bit.  “Oh no!  Look out, Mordred’s usurping her Master’s seat… by just sitting on him!”


Her worrying fading and mouth cracking into a grin, it wasn’t like she didn’t humiliate a fair number of enemy soldiers before killing them when her allies weren’t watching.  Anyone who defied her father deserved to die in the most humiliating of ways.  “Shut up, or I just might.”  Looking back at the young, beautiful girl, she let out an annoyed sigh.  “Fiiiine…  I’ll keep an eye on him-”


“A brown eye?”


“I said ‘shut up’.”  “-but don’t say I didn’t warn you, Da Vinci.”  She definitely was going to mess with him a bit if he keeps being such a smartass.


“Oh, don’t worry too much about that.  Merlin made them stronger than they look, so he won’t break as easily as you think.”  The genius inventor said, turning to go back to her console.


“Huh?  ‘Them’?  ‘They’?  Who else did Merlin shri-!”  Confused at first by what the young girl said, Mordred connected the dots as she looked over her shoulder at her and stuck out her tongue with a sly look on her face.  Placing Ritsuka on her shoulder, Mordred manifested her armor and left the room without saying anything else.  “Hold on, Master.  You can stay with me.”




“M-Mo-san?  How much… further?”  Holding onto the red Saber’s neck as she walked through the halls of the facility, Ritsuka was starting to feel dizzy from the heat that was building up.  It was like being in an oven, and the smell of her sweat was so thick he could taste it.  How could she have ever fought in this thing?  I’m dying and I’m not even moving.  Holding on to the detached collar of her skimpier outfit under the heavy metal plate mail, Ritsuka wiped his brow as he continued to fill his lungs with her heavy odor.


“Geez, Master.  I’m the one doing all the walking.  What, you can’t handle a little heat and sweat?  You wouldn’t have lasted a day on the battlefield like that.”  Teasing the tiny Magus, Mordred was just getting to her room.  “And you’re sitting in a pretty ventilated spot too.”


“I’m sure if it was you I was fighting, I’d at least survive the fight.”


“Oh?  And what makes you say that?  You think I’d go easy on you or something?”


“Nope, but you’d definitely want to take me prisoner.”


Opening her door, the blonde tomboy couldn’t outright deny that claim.  He does have a pretty teaseable face.  Yeah…  I’d definitely have some fun with him first.  “I could make you my prisoner right now.  How does that sound?”  Shifting her armor to spirit form, she raised her arms to her shoulder to get him, but felt something bump off the top of her breast and forearm before she could.


Not expecting the heavy metal to vanish so quickly, Ritsuka underestimated how weak his grip was and slipped as he felt the muscles under him move.  Unable to stop himself on the sweat-slick, smooth skin, he fell off her collarbone, bounced off the top of her breasts and collided with her forearm as it was rising, sending him flying back towards her flat, toned core.  Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap!  Frantically grasping at anything to stop his fall, he was barely able to get a good hold of the fabric hanging from the front of her faulds.  Geez, that was clo-  Breathing a sigh of relief, looking around to see just how close he was to falling all the way to the floor, something hidden behind the crimson curtain he was hanging from caught his eye just as Mordred’s hands cupped around him.  -se.


“Watch it will ya!  I don’t need to hear another freaking lecture from Merlin.”  Mordred said, bringing him up closer to her face as she swapped her clothes to the more casual outfit she was wearing before.


“Hey…  Mo-san?”


“Hmm?  What?”


“Umm…  You know you’ve got a… or should I say I noticed you’re carrying around a bit more down there.”  Trying to be delicate about the suspicious bugle hidden behind the tightly strained black panties she was wearing… and what looked to be painfully separate testicles hanging out over the edges on her underwear, Ritsuka was honestly surprised since this wasn’t the first time he had seen under her faulds.  With the way she flings herself around the battlefield without a care, he’s had plenty of chances to see her ‘barely-there’ underwear.  “Did Merlin do something to you too?”


Her cheeks blossoming into an adorable shade of red that matched her jacket nicely, Mordred turned her head away from him to avert her gaze.  “N-No…  Nope, th-that’s…”  Stumbling over her words a bit, she took a deep breath, shifted Ritsuka over to one hand, and scratched her head in frustration.  “Ahhh, screw it.  Now that you’ve seen it, I guess there’s no use in hiding it.”  Walking over to her bed, she sat cross legged and let the tiny Master down on the mattress between them.  “It’s something Mother put into my design when she made me.  Sure, she wanted me to overthrow Father, but I was supposed to humiliate her as well.”  The bulge in her tight, short, jean shorts swelled a bit as the member twitched at the mention of its original mission.


Even though the plan was eventually scrapped, since Mordred’s feeling of admiration turned to anger and hate when her King rejected her claim to the throne, she still thought about it occasionally.  The shocked faces of the people of Britannia as she rode around on Llamrei in her armor while her father was stripped bare and impaled on her erect meat rod, helpless and defeated.  Every step of her steed would bounce the great King Arthur, or rather Artoria, on her cock as she proclaimed herself the new King of Britannia.  Each shock would cause the supple, beautiful body of her father to tighten and twitch around her massive erection and sweet moans would fill the air.  It wouldn’t matter how many times she came or asked her to stop, Mordred would keep her cock firmly in her father’s pussy until every single citizen that she fought to protect, all the people who idolized her, every dipshit that condemned her and every person that wished to be like her could see her turn into a moaning mess that would crave nothing more than her throbbing erection from then on.  She’d make a public display of humiliating her glorious father, defiling her in every way she could imagine until the only legend about King Arthur that would be recorded into the Throne of Heroes was as the ‘sheathe’ for the ‘sword’ that bested her; King Arthur: the once and future whore to the True King of Britannia.  It never failed to get her rock hard, as her phimosis member poked up from the top of her shorts and reached all the way up to her belly button.


Quickly taking off her jacket, Mordred hid her throbbing cock and pulled his Master out from under it, placing him on the table next to her bed.  Didn’t mean to show him the whole thing like that…  She thought, still trying to not show her embarrassment.  Even though he didn’t look at her with disgust, she hadn’t ever planned on showing him her bare dick, just tease him a bit given the circumstances and difference in size.  “Ahem…  S-So, yeah.  All the versions of Father regrow the dick that Dick Wizard gave father each year around the time she was supposed to sire and heir with Guinevere now that they’re Servants for some reason.  Though they have it so much easier, since Mother told me Father’s dick was only about two inches long.”  Just thinking about how much difficulty her own member causes her each year trying to hide it, it was an odd jealousy to harbor.  She also took immense pride knowing that her cock, flaccid, was more than twice as big as even her bustier, more mature bodied father’s was fully erect.  “Then again, Father just needed to impregnate Guinevere, so I don’t think Merlin cared about size.”


“Wow.  I never knew that about the Artorias.”  The original Artoria didn’t hide any of the facts of her legend when he asked her about it before, so he knew about Merlin helping so that she could make an heir with Lady Guinevere before all the business with Lancelot happened.  I guess it is about this time every year that the swimsuit Artorias either avoid me or cover up more.  No version of her had told him that their legend affected them like this, so he did think it was odd when the Summer version of the King of Knights would wrap herself up in her cape or Maid Alter would wear her maid swimsuit instead of the elegant dress.  “So…  How long will you have it?  Do you need some time to hide it?”


His ability to just roll with the punches and take almost any crazy development in stride was one of qualities of her Master that Mordred appreciated the most about him.  No matter what crazy idea she came up with, he was willing to at least try and accept it.  “Nah, now that you know, I don’t gotta hide it.  It should go away in a day or so, so you can just ignore it.”


“That’s gonna be hard.”


“Oh, you wanna see ‘hard’?”  Smirking, she threw her jacket to the edge of her bed and proudly displayed her immaculate, throbbing manhood.  Half expecting him to either turn away or cover his field of view that it occupied, she was slightly disappointed when it barely fazed him now.  “You’re no fun, Master.”


“I mean… I’m not used to seeing such a huge one, but I’m Japanese.  Public baths are/were a thing.”  Shrugging, it wasn’t the first penis he saw that was bigger than his, nor would it be the last if the male Servants he’s summoned are anything to go off of.


“Hmph, whatever.  Just don’t tell Fathers that I leaked their secrets too.  I only found out they go through this too from Young Father.”


“My lips are sealed… but now I’m curious.”


“Yeah?  Well I guess I can answer some questions until it’s time to eat.”  Needing some time to calm her raging hard-on, Mordred propped herself on her side as her Master asked her more about her life.


It didn’t help, and she had to go get food in her armor.




Besides its size and girth, there was one other thing about Mordred’s phallus that greatly differed from her Father’s.  The desire and lust that it stirred in her.  Where the male member Merlin grew on Artoria was a one-time illusion meant to sire an heir in a single night, Morgan had designed Mordred’s for a far more sinister purpose.  It was meant to be used again and again, to thoroughly break and humiliate the proud king, so the desire to bed someone was keeping her from sleeping as she laid in bed.


Staring up at the ceiling of her room, her bedsheets lifted from her stomach by her erection, the horny tomboy couldn’t get thoughts of her father out of her head.  Even if she didn’t have class advantage against most of them she was designed with an ‘Anti-Artoria’ factor, which was especially focused in her cock, she could probably overpower them if she really wanted.  But then she’d be doing something that pleased her mother, which she was equally opposed to.


Damnit!  It’s not going down…  Looking as her member twitched from under her bedding, she sighed in frustration.  If Master wasn’t here I could at least bust a couple nuts like usual.  She already had a reputation as a ‘mad dog’ among the other Knights, so she didn’t want to disgrace herself in front of the Magus like some bitch in heat.


“Having trouble sleeping?”


Not expecting him to be awake so late, Mordred turned to look at the space next to her pillow she set up for him to sleep on.  He stood with a gentle smile, looking at her.  “Servant’s don’t need to sleep, so this isn’t a bother.”  Trying her best to hide the horniness in her voice, Mordred didn’t even consider what kind of face she’d be making.  Her cheeks flush and drool leaking out of the corner of her mouth, she breathed heavily over him.


“What’s a bother?  I only asked if you were having trouble sleeping, not if something in particular was bothering you.”  Unconvinced by the poor attempts to act normal, Ritsuka smirked up at the gigantic Saber.


Knowing her weaknesses though, Mordred wasn’t about to engage in a battle of wits when she could use brute force and blunt instruments to settle something.  Rolling over on her side to face him, she raised her sheets and blanket to reveal her naked body and the steamy atmosphere that it created.  Her petite breasts were perky and slightly swollen from excitement, with her pink nipples hard and twitching as the cooler air rushed in and brushed against them.  Droplets of sweat condensed and dripped down her skin, highlighting the subtle curves and contours of her muscles.  But most impressive was the stiff rod sticking up from her crotch.  Thicker than her wrist and reaching past her belly button as the mounting lust engorged it further and further, it radiated more heat than her body was and dripped with a clear liquid from the loose skin covering the head that fouled the air.  Grinning as she saw her Master stumble back from the heat and odor, plugging his nose.  “Heh, you wanna get in here and deal with it then?  Otherwise, don’t worry about it.”


Glancing up to her and then back to her body a couple of times, Ritsuka could tell she was bluffing… mostly.  There were only two options for her acting like this.  Either she was trying to intimidate him so he'd back off, or she was testing him.  For as close as they were, this was the first time she told him about her annual phallus phase, despite something like this being exactly the type of thing she'd normally boast about.  Other than insisting on being called Artoria's 'son', she didn't mind him using female pronouns for her and was very comfortable in how she exposed her feminine figure.  While it could just be that she's sensible enough to not go around waving her member around like some sort of pervert, there were the deep seeded complexes that she tried to hide from the world too.



November 11, 2021


After a long day of Rayshifting to the special anomalies that weren’t quite minute singularities but still contained strong beasts and rare resources, Ritsuka sat in his room, ready to go to bed.  It was getting late, having stayed up late after Paul and Nursery Rhyme saw him coming out of the baths and roped him into playing with them for a bit.


I really need to cut back on farming and spend more time with everyone...  At least when nothing else is going on.  Taking off his shirt, he was about to unbutton his pants when there was a knock on his door before it just opened and a juggernaut of heavy steel plate walked in.  “Whoa!  Uh…  M-Mo-san?  Wh-What are you…  Did you need me for something?”  Quickly grabbing his shirt, he struggled to put it back on to cover his scarred, muscular body as the knight stood in front of him, silent.


After an awkward moment of silence, the clicking of her helmet detaching itself from her armor echoed in the room and she reached up to remove it.  Unlike her usual demeanor, Mordred’s expression was far too subdued and contemplative to not notice as she looked at the horned helm that was made to hide her identity and gender.


“H-Hey…  Master.  It’s been a while since you summoned me, right?”


It took a moment for Ritsuka to register what she said, since Mordred typically hated boring ‘serious’ conversations.  “It’ll be four years next month.  Um… 1433 days currently if I remember correctly.”


“You seriously counted the days?  Who keeps track of shit like that?  That’s creepy.”


Chuckling as a bit of the usual Mordred came through, he smiled at her.  “I only do it for the important things.  So, what’s on your mind?”


Blushing from his comment, Mordred took a step back as he completely disrupted her composure.  Scratching her, she let out a long sigh.  Now I feel stupid for being so nervous.  Tossing her helmet to him, she knelt before him with a serious expression.  "I want to ask you...  What am I to you, Master?"


"Huh?  Wh-What do you mean?"  Taken aback by the sudden question, it was his turn to blush as he tried to figure in which way she was talking about.


"I don't like to admit it, but I know Father is a better Servant than me; though that's only to be expected.  Even now, it feels like I'm always stuck in Father's shadow.  She was already here long before I was summoned and she's so great, there are eleven of her in Chaldea, and even a male version which still feels weird honestly.  But the father I remember, the blue Saber... it's like I'm an inferior version of her and yet, you summon me when you could be relying on Father.  I really liked that, like I beat Father in something finally, so I did my best to make you want to keep calling me to fight.  But I was constantly wondering when you’d realize that you’d be better off calling on Father again.”  The apprehension was written on her face, plain as day.  This wasn’t something that she thought about only recently, it had been slowly but surely building up, day by day for the past three years.  “I am the child of the King of Knights.  I am the child of the Witch Queen.  I am a proud Knight of the Round Table, and I am the Treacherous Knight.  What I am is all of these, but with that helmet I am none of them.  I cannot be who I am, but become a nameless being that others can attach a label to.  A warrior, a knight, a murderer, a slaughterer…  A mad dog.  But all I can do is fight, and struggle as I writhe in the bloody mud at my feet while Father shines gloriously, leading his people, his country on a radiant path.  I am the monster that took the life of such a noble king, ran through and left to die alone surrounded by bodies.  I couldn’t measure up to Father’s standards.  I couldn’t carry the weight of Mother’s will.  I never fit the role of a knight and I never wanted to turn my blade against my father.  So all the things that I am without that helmet, I failed to become.  But you see something in me, don’t you Master?  Isn’t that why you call on me?  Rely on me?  Even though I am nothing.  That I have nothing?  I won’t be able to figure it out, and so I want to ask you, I feel like I can now.  You’re an easy Master to trust my life and sword with, but only now do I feel like I can trust my being, my identity with you.  So please, Master, tell me.  Just who the hell was I?”


It was a lot to take in, and not a topic of conversation that the inept Magus ever expected to be having with one of his most powerful Servants.  Even if she didn’t remember the times she had helped him through the Incineration of Humanity crisis, each version of Mordred seemed so sure of herself and her role in a given situation.  Up until a few minutes ago, he never could have imagined her being so vulnerable and lost.  Setting her helmet on the bed next to him, Ritsuka knelt down next to her and placed his hands on her bulky shoulder pauldrons.  “Since you asked me so suddenly, I might not be able to give you the best answer, especially since you seem to have been dwelling on this for a while.  Is that okay?”


“Yeah.  I trust you.”


“Okay.  Well, can I ask that you take off your armor?”


Nodding, Mordred unmanifested her bulky armor, revealing the athletically slim build of someone created based off of Artoria’s DNA.  She had a bit more muscle definition than the King of Knights, but still looked very much like a young girl in her mid to late teens, and with his hands now resting on her proper shoulders, Ritsuka pulled the Saber Servant in and embraced her tightly.  “Wha-!?  D-Dumbass Master?!”


“You are me.”  He said, whispering into her ear, causing her to freeze up before she could shove him off of her.  “You don’t need to be what others want you to be, or who you think you should be.  You lived and struggled, crawling through the dirt with blood on your hands unable to see where you were going.  You weren’t ready for the responsibilities and expectations that were suddenly thrust upon you, but you took them anyway, carried them and was all but crushed under them.  You made mistakes, but that was only to be expected, and you stuck to what you thought you had to do until the very end.  Yours may not have been a path of glory and radiance, but for someone as weak and inexperienced as me, it was beautiful.  You are everybody that is lost and confused by all the pressures of the great people around them and blighted by those who shine so brightly.”  Squeezing her tighter, Ritsuka pulled back to look her in her glistening eyes, on the verge of tears.  “You’re the type of person I aspire to be.  Mordred: a being that lived and died being true to themself.”


It was a clumsy answer, one that highlighted all of her failures rather than glorified her accomplishments.  Coming from anyone other than someone who was just an average person saddled with the weight of the world on his shoulders, they would have been empty words.  But having watched the weak, incompetent boy fight and suffer for every small victory he could, risking life and limb just to live another day…


Maybe that’s why I just can’t leave this dumbass alone.  Not one for the touchy-feely crap and shows of affection, Mordred didn’t return the embrace as she took a deep breath to get her emotions in order.  “Alright, alright.  I get it, Master.  Now I feel stupid thinking about this so much.”  Letting out a forced sigh, she stood up and looked away from him.  “You must really love me then, eh?”


“Yes, I do.”


There was a silence that hung in the air for what felt like an eternity since his response wasn’t a jokingly playful one, but a serious confession.  Unable to hide the blush on her cheeks, Mordred turned her head back towards him and saw him also blushing adorably.  He was making her want to tease him, to humiliate him just a bit and see him really blush.  But she couldn’t do that, not to her Master.


“D-D-Dumbass Master!  You can’t ju-!?”  Trying to play it off as a joke, she was silenced when the daring Magus pressed his lips against hers.  It was quick, and somewhat innocent for how bold it was, but it conveyed his intentions without a shadow of a doubt.  “Damnit Master!  You’ve really done it this time!”  Grabbing him by the collar of his shirt, before he could make an excuse or try to explain himself, she locked him into a passionate, aggressive, sloppy kiss, forcing him back onto the bed.  If they were going to do this, she wasn’t going to let him take the lead.



Present Day


Since that night, their relationship publicly didn’t change, but there was a shift in how they interacted with one another.  Daring and pushing each other further outside of their comfort zones, though their progress had been slow with all the events and missions lately.  This was the first time she had shown him her bare body.  Of course, the one thing that was made clear was that he was the girlfriend and Mordred the boyfriend.


Well, let's see how this plays out.  Not breaking eye contact, he walks towards her.  The mix of the heavy, hot odor mixed with the cool fresh air, and it was intoxicating.


Nervously watching as her tiny Master approached her body, she was also weirdly excited.  She didn’t think he’d actually do anything, but her cock twitched in excitement.  Wh-What if he does?  Should I stop him?  But it’s Master, so even if he does…  Pulling the sheets up over her head, Mordred closed them both in the humid space and laid on her back, licking her lips in anticipation.  …will I be able to hold back any longer?


On his way down the massive Saber’s body, Ritsuka was enthralled by her breasts and climbed up her side to reach the subtle hill.  Above, the sheets were held up by the engorged phallus filling the enclosed space in a musky aroma, looming high a short distance away like a beast watching him.  Approaching the protruding nub that was depressingly close to his current height, seeing something that was normally so small up close really impressed on him just how small he truly was.  Not even Protea or Paul seem this big when they use their Noble Phantasms.  And yet, he could feel the twitches that shook the tomboy’s huge body with every step he took and as he caressed her gigantic nipple.  Even if he was like a bug to her, at least she could still feel him, which meant if she wasn’t stopping him…


Looking in the opposite direction of her intimidating erection, he looked up to her face, her eyes locked on him and waiting.  If he stopped now, even if she might tease him a bit, that was still an option.  However her eyes were promising him that if he started this, she’d decide when they were finished.


But he wasn’t about to back out now and hugged her nipple as tightly as he could, nibbling on it softly and his world shook!


Her breath hitching from the small jolt of pleasure, Mordred firmly groped her breasts so that her nipple, and Master, were between her fingers and arched her back.  The smoldering lust that kept her erect for hours ignited into an inferno, there was no turning back now for either of them.  D-Dumbass, horny Master!  You… you big dummy!  Squeezing and pushing her breasts together, she had to be careful not to handle the tiny Magus too roughly, but was able to pinch her other nipple as hard as she wanted.  The rough texture of the sheet rubbing against her cock felt fantastic, making her take a bit of it in her mouth so she could pull it down more.  The tip of her dick slid over the curves of her abs which she had never experienced before.  Sure it was a magnificent mammoth of a cock, but at most it usually only reached her navel, not past it!  Fuck!  Master, wh-what are you doing to me?  My dick that was meant for Father, why is it reacting more to you?!  As much as she wanted to grab and jerk her dick off immediately, something inside of her was stopping her.  Her instincts were telling her that to touch her throbbing erection now would rob her of a greater pleasure later.  Instead, she tried to focus on the earnest efforts of the tiny young man clinging to her tits, trying to not fall off as she jiggled them around.  “Haha, what’s wrong, Dumbass Master?  You wanted to help me get off, so hold on tightly.”


It would have been challenging enough to stay on the massive nipple without all the extra motion.  He couldn’t reach his arms around it and the sweat was sabotaging his grip, but Ritsuka tried his best.  The taste of her flesh was addictive and the saltiness of her sweat made the sweetness that lingered on his tongue all the sweeter.  While not lactating, the tight opening on the top of the excited nub was spilling out the scent of whatever slight reserves of breast milk might be hiding in the relatively small mounds of fatty tissue.  “M-Mo-san!  Calm down…  I’m losing my griiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip!”  Unfortunately, the paltry strength of a normal human could only last for so long, and as she pushed her breasts towards one another, Ritsuka’s fingers slipped and he tumbled down the soft curve of her chest and into the swallow valley between her breasts as she pulled them apart.


Feeling her Master slide into her minuscule amount of cleavage, while they were on the smaller side, Mordred still had enough to squish him between as she smirked and pressed her chest back together.  “Huh?  What happened, Master?  Did you get stuck between my tits even though they’re not that big?  Geez, what am I ever going to do with you?  You’re so helpless without me.  Imagine if I was stacked like either Lancer Father is.  You might just get lost, hahahaha!”  Keeping her beloved Master between her sweaty breasts, Mordred rubbed them together, her cock swelling a bit more as she teased and playfully mocked him.


Her words echoing in his head, the intensity of his own engorged member getting squeezed and rubbed with his body paralyzed his mind with pleasure.  Being completely at her mercy felt so amazing, he couldn’t think of anything else despite him initially doing this to help her.  “Mo-san!  I’m about to-!?”  Just as his lust was about to tip over and his body tensed up, the pressure around him released and he fell into her swallow cleavage unfulfilled and confused.


“Uh ah ah, Dummy Master.  You’re helping me, remember?”  Grinning down at him with borderline sadistic dominance, Mordred threw off the sheets and sat up a bit.  Her pleasure was lighting up her emerald eyes, and she had to swipe some drool from her mouth.


Awestruck by her, Ritsuka liked her taking control like she normally does.  Sure, he can trip her up or surprise her occasionally, but she always turned it back on him.  “R-Right.  So do you want me to…”  Lowering his gaze to the hooded behemoth all but looking straight at him, Ritsuka gulped nervously at how daunting of a task that would be.


"Hmm...  I wonder...  What should I make you do?"  Her mischievous grin disappeared for a moment as she looked at the tiny, vulnerable Magus.  None of the ideas in her head were that 'nice' and a few weren't even 'clean'.  She didn't know if she could be bothered to ask if he was comfortable with everything she'd make him do, if she'd even think to consider it at all.  "Last chance, Master.  I won't hurt you, but I might just break you."


Smiling at what is for Mordred, a large show of concern, Ritsuka grinned confidently back at her.  "I knew what I was getting into and I trust you.  I might be weak, but I haven't broken yet.  Do your worst, and trust me."


Excited by the lack of hesitation and bravado from the two centimeter tall man, Mordred's grin returned and her eyes were practically glowing with lustful mischief.  "Alright that, Dumbass Master, climb down and start licking my asshole, like the pathetic weakling you are."  Not her best insults, but she was testing the waters still.


Shrugging and shaking his head, Ritsuka chuckled.  "Why doesn't that surprise me?"  Turning away from her face, he started walking/sliding down her toned stomach, using the contours of her abdominal muscles to stabilize himself as he went.  Looming above, giving off an impressive and oppressive amount of heat, the pulsing shaft of her dick cast him in shadow from the low illumination of the nighttime lights.  "Geez, and that thing was supposed to go into Artoria?  I don't think her body could handle something so massive."


“We can test it out.  I held back when Young Father came to check on me a couple years ago, but I wouldn’t mind returning the favor of impaling Father.”  Snickering at the idea, Mordred watched with anticipation as Ritsuka made his way down her body.  For a moment, the image of the white-clad version of her Father smiling weakly with a vacant expression and the shape of her cock clearly outlined in her stomach despite only half-inserting it flashed through her mind.  Lily never spoke of the incident after and now avoided her during this time of year, which was understandable, but if Mordred were to pay her a visit…


“Hmmm…  I don’t think that would be a good idea.”  While to some extent or another, the other Artorias keep Mordred and her Rider self at arms length and try to not interact with them too much, aside from Lily who was excited to have a son, the one with the greatest animosity towards the red Saber was the original blue Saber herself.  Thankfully, even when Mordred tries to provoke her, the King of Knights proves her temperance and patience and just ignores her.  “I really wish you two could make-”


“Who said you get a say, Master?  I was thinking you could ride on top of my cock as I bury it in Father.”  Cutting him off, the excited tomboy wasn’t in the mood to listen to what he had to say at the moment.  “After I’m finished with you, of course.”


Stumbling from the tinge of pleasure that ran up his spine, the young Magus thought about watching helplessly as the model knight’s sex was forced open by Mordred’s monstrous member and spread over him, whether he liked it or not.  She sounded serious enough, it could very well happen, or she’d try to do it anyway.  Sliding down her inner thigh, he turned and finally saw his destination.  In the shadow of her sizeable testicles, quivering as she spread her legs a bit more to grant him easy access and sparkling with the fluids of a feminine sex hidden under her scrotum, Mordred’s back door was waiting for him.


However, it didn’t smell at all like he thought it would.  Sweat and body odor filled the air, with a mix of both a sweet, enchanting fragrance and a heavy, pungent scent from either of her sex’s fluids.  There were no foul, revolting fumes leaking out from the tightly sealed anal sphincter, but since Servants turn 100% of the food they eat into Mana, it only made sense that there’d be nothing in there.  Though filled with a sense of relief, Ritsuka was also, surprisingly, a bit disappointed as he climbed up to her oily pucker.  I can’t believe I’m going to do this…  That I get to do this.  Smiling, he stuck out his tongue and ran it across the sticky flesh.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($10)!

https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:

https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282