- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[2022/04/13]

Seeking out help to free her Master from her accidental entrapment, there is only one Servant in Chaldea Mordred wants to pay a nighttime visit to.


Tags: Entrapment, Futanari, Muscles, Humiliation, Sweat, Odor, Cock Vore, Licking, Docking, Urethra Penetration, Cumflation, Incest




Even though it was fairly easy to hide, all the Artorias were usually worried on the night that their bodies would recreate the male member that Merlin conjured for them so long ago.  Thankfully, Ritsuka seemed to be preoccupied with her bastard son this year, so the King of Knights was spared having to conceal her illusionary phallus in front of her Master.  Though normally unnecessary, most Servants, herself included, slept at night as a way to conserve Mana consumption and ease the burden on their Master, so the normally blue-clad Saber was in her night clothes when she heard her door open and someone walk into her room.


Almost preceding the intruder, though, was a strange, pungent smell that filled her room and made her male member twitch.  A heat spread from her crotch to the rest of her body, but she ignored it and tried to pretend to be asleep as the intruder approached her bedside.  Whomever they are, I’ll be sure to make them regret invading my room before taking them to Master.  She thought, being able to tell they were a Servant, and one she was familiar with but couldn’t quite tell who.  But why does my chest feel so tight?  Is this some sort of poison or enchantment that has bypassed my Magic Resistance?  Her breasts itched as they rubbed against her nightdress and even her feminine sex grew warm and moistened.  An aphrodisiac!?  Realizing what the strange smell was doing to her a moment too late, a glob of a mud-like substance splattered on her face provoking her to get up and draw her sword.  “This has gone too-!?”


Ready to fight her assailant, the proud British king wiped the foul smelling liquid from her face and was shocked to see her illegitimate heir standing by her bedside with a phallus of her own that was as long and thick as her arm!  Her body glistened with a sheen of sweat and an opaque, whitish substance.  “Good evening, Father.  Hope you don’t mind, but I thought you could help me with something.”  She said, menacingly, wiggling her hips and causing her manhood to wave in her direction, tainting the air with its scent further.


“S-Sir Mordred!?  You… h-how…?”  Flabbergasted, Artoria’s hostility was overwhelmed by her confusion and a sense of defeat that she had never felt before, causing her to lower her sword.  Her gaze was transfixed on the pulsing member, she couldn’t even look her son in the eye.


“Hmm?  Oh, this?  Just a gift Mother had prepared for you.  Don’t worry about it.”  Snickering at the look on her Father’s face, it was actually funny how the King of Knights eyes tracked the movements of her cock.


Her instincts were screaming at her that, more than anything, that the engorged member was dangerous to her.  Like a weapon designed with the sole purpose of killing a single individual, the erection pointed at her was designed to be used on her and her alone!  Morgan, what have you created?  Yet even with her senses yelling at her to run, she felt the strength leave her legs and fell to her knees on the bed, looking up at the magnificent example of manhood.  Dropping her sword, it was all she could do to stop herself from reaching out for the musky member as Mordred casually leaned forward and picked up her Holy Sword and rubbed her face into the throbbing erection.


Hmm…  Mother said I could probably steal Father’s sword since she got it from her other self, but I don’t really think it fits me.  Holding the sword she envied for so long, taking it like this wasn’t how she wanted to gain it.  She has a factor in her Saint Graph that allows her to plunder Artoria’s treasures, so even now Excalibur was technically hers if she wanted it.  Though, I guess I can keep it and lend it back to her.  Shrugging, the Treacherous Knight connected the Holy Sword to her Saint Graph.


Artoria felt the shift in her own Saint Graph, she just lost ownership of her sword and it was now merely being loaned to her by her son.  No…  This…  This is why I never let her touch Excalibur before!  Reaching for her blade as Mordred shifted it to spirit form, all she was doing now was pressing her face against the girl’s phallus.  “Sir Mordred.  Return Excali-!?”  Demanding her weapon back, she was caught off guard as Mordred stuffed her cock into her open mouth and held her there.


“Sorry Father, but ‘Vivian’ deems me worthy of wielding it too.  Don’t piss me off, and I’ll lend it to you, okay?  Now, help me get Master out of my balls.  He’s swimming in your future grandchildren and can’t get out.”  Reveling in the power she has over her Father, it seemed that her mother wasn’t lying when she said it was the ultimate ‘Artoria subjugation tool’.


Master?  How did he…?  No, that’s not important.  I need to rescue him and then get away from Mordred.  Realizing that something strange was happening, Artoria prioritized her Master’s safety above all else.


And yet, to Mordred, all she saw was an obedient wench that looked like her father, thirsty for her dick.  Despite the proud knight’s glare, she was sucking her cock obediently and when she reached up to pull it from her mouth, she just began jerking her off instead.  “Yes!  That’s it, Father.  Work the shaft.  And keep that tongue moving.”  Climbing onto the bed, she didn’t even need to direct Artoria to move as she laid down and let her Father clumsily suck her off.  “Mmm.  Hey, Bug.  I’m taking Father and turning her into my personal toy.  No summoning her without letting me know, first, okay?”


Not entirely able to hear what was going on, Ritsuka only knew that Mordred had been talking to someone before her balls started making a new batch of thick cum.  “Huh?  Uh… M-Mo-san?  I don’t know…”  However, this had gone beyond their fun together.  If he let her get away with this… well it was a slippery slope to be sure.


"C’mon, Master.  It’s literally what my dick is made for!  Besides, you call on me instead of her all the time anyway.  Just give me Father… and maybe a few other versions of her, and I promise to bully you even harder next time.”  Enjoying the kingly fellatio she was receiving, Mordred tried to bargain with the Magus.  He had plenty of other Servants, he could let her have a couple for fun.  “And I could always use a handsome throne to sit on in private when you’re big again.”


Ritsuka hesitated, it was a tempting offer.  And it was Mordred asking.  "So, if I really need her, I can still call on her?  And I need you to promise you'll treat her well."  As much as he wanted to just let her have what she wanted, he couldn't agree if his Servant would become miserable.  They did answer his call for help after all.


Though personal disputes between Servants, so long as they don't damage the facility or threaten others, are generally left to be settled between the involved parties anyway.  Like Achilles needing to stay away from Penthesilea or Nitocris deciding to defer big decisions to the other Pharaohs like Iskandar.  If Mordred is able to 'peacefully' get the Artorias to agree to serve under her, then that isn't something he'd interfere with.


"Sweet!  Thanks Master!"  Taking his considering it as approval, even if he was still a bit resistant to the idea later she'd just convince him.  "C'mon, Father, you can get my cock deeper than that.  God, do I have to do everything myself?"  Choking the blue Saber on her cock a bit as she reached forward and grabbed her by the hips, Mordred smirked as she picked Artoria up and held her vertically over her cock and slowly lowered her down its length.


Artoria's throat was forced open as her son's cock slid down towards her stomach.  Ahn~!  Wh-Why is my body heating up?  My heart, its racing and Mordred's member tastes and feels so good!  N-No, no!  I...  I cannot...  I must rescue Master.  Denying the pleasure seeping into her body from the girthy phallus, Artoria didn't realize that she wasn't trying to stop her son.  Her arms hung limply on the bed below her as her face met with the base of Mordred's dick and was held there.  Master...  Ah!  I... I can sense him now.  He is in Mordred's scrotum!


"Damn, your throat feels great, Father.  It's like you were made to serve my cock."  Quivering in delight, Mordred just held the King of Knights up as she enjoyed the tightness and contractions of Artoria's throat around her shaft.  She could feel her father's heart pulsing directly against her dick, and had a great view of the slender woman's body as the nightdress fell off of her.  The subtle, supple muscles twitched as Artoria strained to keep her body straight, since Mordred's erection wasn't allowing her to curl up.  "Just an overgrown cock-sleeve, ain'tcha Father.  Well, don't might if I do then."


What would be nearly impossible for most, Mordred made seem easy as she began to pump an entire person up and down her member like a toy for masturbation.  Artoria was moaning and making sounds like she couldn't decide if she was in pain or pleasure, but she couldn't do anything to stop her son either.  She could only try to endure.  Yet she was experiencing orgasms every couple of pumps as Mordred mercilessly simply continued.  Her cock shot out spurt after spurt of her seed and her netherlips was like a spring, producing copious amounts of femcum as it flooded up and flowed over her body.


M-Master...  M-Mordred...  Master... must save...  M-Mordred...  don't...  Stop this...  Her mind blurring into a white haze, Artoria was struggling to keep her wits.  There was no pain, just wounded pride as she was used to pleasure her son.  It felt good, too good, and Mordred's fluids tasted delicious.  Master...  Master...


Her body seizing up as she bottomed out on her father's body, Mordred curled up around Artoria a bit as her cock twitched and a surge of her thick seed surged forward.  "Master!  Now's your chance!"  Hugging Artoria tightly, Mordred shot her load directly into the King of Knight's stomach, filling it quickly.  In a passionate embrace quivering in rhythm as Artoria's body writhed in pleasure, Mordred at long last had succeeded in 'rebelling' against her father.  "Hot damn, Father, that felt pretty good.  Though if I'm being honest, Master did a better job."


Huh?  M-Master... ma-made Mordred feel better than... me?  The comment wasn't a mean-spirited jab at her either.  As Mordred slowly pulled her off the engorged member and tossed her onto the bed beside her, knew the red Saber was being honest with her and somehow that wounded what pride she still had left.  B-But Master couldn't even...  He's so small...


Bouncing her testicle in her hand as she ignored the sulking monarch coughing up cum beside her, Mordred's immediate concern was on her Master.  "Hey, you still trapped in my nut, Dumbass Master, or do I need to pump Father's stomach for you?"


"Ehehe...  Uhh, s-sorry, Mo-san.  I couldn't fit through..."  Sheepishly admitting that he missed his chance again, Ritsuka rubbed the walls surrounding him.


Stepping off the bed, Mordred shook her head but smiled as she looked over her defeated Father, covered in sweat and thick jizz dribbling down her alabaster, flawless skin as she sat up.  "Aww, don't look so upset, Father.  Master's still stuck in my balls, so-"  Grabbing Artoria's legs, Mordred pulled her closer to the edge of the bed, flipping her onto her back.  Slamming her cock onto the blue Saber's stomach and chest, she grinned menacingly down at her frustrated father.  "-I guess I'll have to use you again."


Master served her better?  N-No, that's not...  How could he?  She seemed so happy shoving that beast down my throat, and my stomach is heavy with her ejaculant.  How could she say Master felt better?  Not even paying attention to what her illegitimate child was saying, seeing Mordred present her huge cock to her was all she needed to know.  Mordred wasn't satisfied yet, and Master still needed rescuing.  Puffing out her cheeks and glaring at her son, Artoria spread her legs of her own volition.  I'll do better this time.


Oh shit!  M-Master!  F-Father!  Father's spreading her legs for me!  I didn't tell her to or anything!  More excited than she thought she'd be at the gesture, Mordred positioned her cock against Artoria's puffy, hot pussy.  "Look at you, Father.  Begging to be bedded like a whore.  Huh?  Wait.  I-Is that your dick?  Holy shit!  It's so small and cute."  Noticing the tiny phallus attached to Artoria's crotch, it was twitching and erect, yet only about the length and width of her pinky finger.  "Geez, Merlin could have given you something to at least try and satisfy Guinevere.  Here, want to see how pathetic you are?"  Grabbing the smaller member, Mordred easily guided it into the oozing opening of her behemoth and cackled.


Watching as her own penis disappeared into Mordred's, the crushing pressure threatened to flatten her and the heat almost burned.  Her penis is too muuuuuch!  Spasming from entering her son's urethra, she was utterly powerless and outclassed.


"Look, you could fuck my di-huh?"  Seeing her father tense up, her eyes rolling back slightly and letting out a moan, she felt the tiny prick in hers twitch and shoot a minute amount of semen into her.  "Seriously, Father?  Couldn't hold it in?  Did it feel that good in my cock?  And what was that little dribble you leaked in me?  That better not be the size of your loads.  Christ, how did Mother even get enough from you to make me?"  Pulling the smaller dick from hers, she liked the frustrated, humiliated expression on her former king's face; it reminded her a bit of Ritsuka's when she teased him.  And just like her Master, it only made Mordred want to force her into complete submission.  Lining her cock up to Artoria's pussy, she liked the anticipation in her eye and the way she was subtly pushing herself into her.  Heh, well, if you're that eager.  Pushing Artoria aside, Mordred crawled onto the cum-soaked bed and laid down.  "You know what?  You do it, Father.  I don't want you thinking you resisted me at all.  Climb up and shove my cock inside of you."


Blushing shyly, Artoria saw the look in Mordred's eye, she was serious.  But if she did as the treacherous son said, that would be it.  What more demeaning order could she refuse if she complied now?  And yet, despite the mental hesitations, her body was already moving.  Her body had already submitted to the foul-mouthed tomboy, and as she mounted the throbbing behemoth, Artoria knew that she was done.  Sir Mordred...  M-My son...  Slowly piercing her untainted womanhood on the thick shaft, her knees gave out and her body filled with Mordred.  Collapsing forward, she laid against her unmoving son, resting her head into her chest.  "Ah...  You're so warm... my son."


Stunned more by the words she heard than the immeasurable pleasure she felt through her cock, Mordred did nothing as Artoria gently embraced her.  F-Father?  Her heart was skipping beats, her cock twitching like mad.  She was being embraced by her King?  The tight, unused pussy of the King of Knights was hugging her cock?  Artoria called her 'son'?  Flipping over, Mordred pinned her beautiful, glorious, radiant father under her.  She defiled her, she tainted her, she got what she wanted.  "'Son'?  You want to call me your son while I'm balls deep in you, Father?"  Pulling her hips back, she slammed her cock into Artoria hard, making her gasp in pleasure.  "Don't give me that shit now of all times!  You're not my King, you're not my Father.  Right now, you're my whore!  Master loves me.  Master accepts me."  Unsure if she was angry or disappointed, Mordred continued to ream the defenseless Servant under her.  "It didn't take a fucking magical cock designed to force him into submission to accept me!  Master is the most important person to me now!  Don't come at me with this shit now!  Yeah, I'll always admire you, but I don't need your acknowledgement anymore!  Master acknowledges me.  He takes my harsh comments and lets me humiliate him with a smile on his damn adorable, teasable face.  You're just a bitch in heat!  So I'll treat you like one."  Even while spouting vitriol and hate, Mordred teared up and embraced the moaning mess that had taken the place of where the proud Once and Future King laid.  Passionately kissing the object of her admiration, she plunged herself to her base in the convulsing, perpetually orgasming fuck toy and blew a thick load into Artoria's womb.


"M-Mo-san?  Mo-san, c-calm down!"  Still trapped in his Servant's testicle, Ritsuka could tell she was upset, but was powerless to help.


"Quiet, Master!  I'll get you out of there even if I have to turn every hole in Father into a gaping, cum-spewing mess.  Just focus on getting out!"  Not giving the near-comatose Servant a chance to catch her breath, Mordred began to aggressively, messily, desperately pound Artoria's sex.  I want to see you...


"Mo-san..."  She didn't need to say her intentions out loud, and so he couldn't find it in him to get her to stop.


For hours, Mordred continued to pound her father with the intention of freeing her Master from her balls.  The wet sounds of their bodies slapping together and her grunts echoed in the room, drowning out the moaning mess Artoria had been reduced to.


It didn't matter what Mordred said to her anymore, the King of Knights was all but passed out with her eyes open, moving on instincts rather than thought.  However, other than absentmindedly licking at the cum and sweat that dripped near her mouth, when it wasn't filled with the frustrated tomboy's member anyway, Mordred blocked any attempt of her trying to be any more intimate with her.  She wasn't allowed to embrace her, kiss her or lick her body.  Not... lover...  I...  Ahn~  M-Mordred! So good!  U-Use me...  Use... me...  N-No!  Master!  Must save...  Help!  M-Mordred, more...  Give back...  Mas-...  Excalibur...  So warm...  So full...  S-Stop...  No...  More...  H-Help...  Her thoughts a jumbled mess, she couldn't resist as every inch of her digestive tract and feminine sex were filled with the thick seed of her son.


Her stomach had visibly distended from all of the hot semen Mordred pumped into her and the bed beneath them was thoroughly soaked in it.  There was no air to breathe in the room that wasn't tainted with the intoxicatingly pungent scent and nothing she could touch that wasn't coated in a layer of sweat or cum.  She didn't just lose her Holy Sword or virginity to the Treacherous Knight, her room had become her son's as well.  A place Mordred could come to violate her in and remind her of her place.


Any yet, Mordred couldn't enjoy her victory.  The person most important to her was as close as anyone could be to her, but she couldn't see his face...  she couldn't bully him, tease him, hold him or kiss him.  All she could do was use the body of the Once and Future King as a means to try and ejaculate her Master out, but nothing was working.  Every time she filled Artoria with another batch of jizz, it was devoid of the tiny man she wanted to see.  The undignified face of her father, twisted in pleasure and some lust-filled paternal affection only pissed her off more.  No, no, no, no, no!  That's not it!  That's not the face I want to see!  Not from you, Father!  Hate me, be humiliated and ashamed!  Fuck!  Ever one to relish beating down her opponents, this only brought her physical satisfaction.  She refused to be embraced by or embrace the mewling blonde under her, resisted the urge to seal her moaning lips with her own.  Artoria had become just a means to an end.  Master!  My dumbass Master!  Damnit, why'd I have to shove him down my cock like that!


Shooting another load deep into the significantly loosened sex of her father, Mordred collapsed on the cum-soaked bed.  Artoria was still stuck with the softening cock as she laid on her side.  They were both exhausted and needed rest.  Using the blue Saber like a body pillow, Mordred kept her cock lodged firmly in Artoria's sex, quietly drifting to sleep satisfied, yet regretting how the night ended.


And with all the violent motion no longer making him sick, Ritsuka settled in her testicle, rubbing the walls around him a bit.  "Mo-san..."


"S-Sorry for being so rough, Master.  I'll figure out something to get you out of there in the morning."  She said before the exhaustion took her over.


Smiling, Ritsuka curled up and started to calm down himself.  It didn't sound like Artoria would be able to refuse Mordred anymore, but it wasn't his place to stop them so long as they could fulfill their duties as Servants.  Going to sleep in his beloved Servant's scrotum, he could only chuckle at the thought of what state Mordred had left Artoria in.  If she was anything like him, the King of Knights should at least have a smile on her face.




"Master."  The first thing he heard as his consciousness stirred was the surprisingly soft voice of the tomboy knight.  "Master, wake up.  Tell me you're okay... dumbass."


Slowly opening his eyes, he was greeted not by the darkness of her testicle, but the concerned expression in her eyes as she held him up.  Huh!?  I... I'm out?  Sitting up, he looked around, confused.  "Ho-!?"  Cutting him off, he was pressed into her palms as Mordred's soft lips covered him.


"Damn it, Master.  Don't worry me like that!"  Kissing the young man, she was just so happy to see he was safe.


Embracing the huge show of affection, Ritsuka happily kissed her back until she pulled him back, blushing.  "But... how'd you get me out?"  If she had finally been able to push him out with an ejaculation, that definitely would have woken him up long before he was in her hands.


"Time was up, I guess."  She said as she lowered him down to her crotch, once again free of any sex other than her glistening feminine one.  "My dick vanished, but you didn't.  You were on my thigh when I woke up."  Bringing him back up to her face, she had an uncharacteristic, but beautiful, gentle smile on her face.  "Thanks for the fun night, Master.  And thanks for not stopping me with Father."  Looking at the sleeping king next to her, her thick semen almost made it seem like Artoria was wearing a perverse, revealing wedding dress.


"Again, as long as I can summon her to fight when I need her and your abuse makes her happy, then there isn't any reason for me to stop you."  Judging from the smile on the sleeping Servant's face, there must have always been a part of Artoria deep down that wanted to be treated like something other than a 'perfect' king.  Rather than always being praised for her conquests and condemned for not understanding how normal people felt, maybe she also wants to be punished for her failings.  Though he couldn't be sure of the exact reason for her smile, he knew there was no need to interfere.  "Just like I wouldn't have stopped her if your roles were reversed."


"Heh.  Want to see Father plowing me, do ya?  Well, with that tiny prick of hers, I doubt I'd feel anything."  Getting up, sticky with her own sweat and cum, Mordred manifested the casual outfit he unlocked for her and tucked him into the hole of her tube-top and left the cum-stained room.  Stretching, she let out a long sigh.  "But man, what a night, right?"


"Yeah, it was unforgettable."  Snuggling up to one of her breasts, Ritsuka couldn't help but smile as he thought back on everything that she put him through.  "Mo'-sama'."


Stumbling a bit at his playful tease, the red Saber was glad nobody else was around as she scratched her cheek.  "Pretty cheeky for a 'Bug' that failed to stop my 'rebellion'..."


"I'll do better next time.  Though maybe I'll fall under your mighty ‘sword’ again."  Chuckling as he heard her heart rate spike from embarrassment, it wasn't often he got a chance like this.


Entering the bath to clean up, Mordred went to her locker to grab her bathing supplies and let Ritsuka fall into the basket when she shifted her clothes back to spirit form.  "Well, that won't be for another year or so.  Like I said, because of how legend mixed with fact, Father only grows her dick once a year, and since Mother based my enchantment off Merlin's, the same goes for me."  Even though she lost control of herself a couple years ago and ended up sticking her dick into the younger version of her father a bit, she stopped at just that and it thankfully didn't end up ruining their relationship... too much.  But after getting a thorough taste of using her phallus on an Artoria, Mordred was more than a bit disappointed that she only had one night when it was supposed to become permanent after defeating her father.  Then again, Mother's enchantment on my underwear doesn't manifest to keep the damn thing hidden either... Magic is so weird sometimes.  "Of course, since you already fell to me once, I can't wait to use that pretty face of yours as my throne until the necessary Mana collects in my crotch to form my dick again."


"Hm?  Wait, you mean you just need Mana to make it appear?"


"Huh?  Uh...  Yeah, why?"  Entering the open bath, it seemed she came at the perfect time to have the entire place to herself... and her tiny Master.


"Couldn't I just use a Command Seal to accelerate that process?  Or even make it permanent?"


Pausing as she sat on a bath stool, the offer had its fair share of pros to consider.  I mean... Master all but said I could fuck the other versions of Father into submission if I don't interfere in summoning them...  The Lancer Fathers would be easy to take too.  But I don't want to walk around with my dick out for all to see!  In private is another matter, but my reputation as the most badass knight of the round table would be ruined!  The image of herself standing on the battlefield in her armor and helmet with her massive cock hanging out for all to see made her so much less intimidating... and yet also more in some aspects.  No.  I have an image to maintain, and without Mother's ench-!  Summoning her black, skimpy panties to her hand, she checked the inside of them carefully.  It was hard to make out, and if you weren't looking for it you'd miss it, but the enchantment of the Witch Queen that had never needed to be activated was there.  He looked so cute clinging to and riding on it.  And when Merlin's spell wears off, seeing Master with my dick down his throat sounds like fun.  Grinning, everything is working out so perfectly.  "Make it two, Master."  Presenting her freshly manifested yet still unwashed panties to him, she smirked.  "Mother left a way to hide my cock in my underwear.  A fine 'sword' needs to be stored properly when not in use, after all.  And you'll always have mine whenever you need it."



Weeks Later


Coming back from clearing a minute Singularity that was trying to form, Mordred, Merlin and Ritsuka came out of the Command Room and were about to go their separate ways.


"Huh?  Merlin?  Don't you need to shrink me?"  Ritsuka asked as the Grand Caster candidate turned to leave.


Smiling as he turned to face them, Merlin shook his head.  "Her fighting style aside, Mordred seems to be behaving much more, or rather she's been causing fewer problems as of late.  I hear you're even talking with the Artorias too.  Now if only they'd talk to me more..."  Slightly hurt by the harsh treatment of his students, more than ever the Half-Incubus wished Ritsuka could summon Bradamante since he hears she actually praises him!  "But since she's doing so well, I was thinking of ending the training.  Good work, you two."


"'Bout damn time."  Clicking her tongue at her swordsmanship instructor, her speaking harshly to him would never change.  "C'mon Mast-"


"You're wrong, Merlin.  While it's true that she's getting along better with the Artoria's, Mordred's only on her best behavior when she knows you'll find out!"  Speaking up quickly, since Novum Chaldea has been warded against Clairvoyance with all the Servants with that skill showing up, he knew that Merlin isn't able to see what they normally do.


"Hey!  Dumbass Master!"  Punching him in the arm and pulling him into a headlock, Mordred wasn't happy that he ratted her out.


Sighing, Merlin shook his head and waved his staff in their direction, causing Ritsuka to shrink in an instant and have to cling to Mordred's tube-top to not fall.  Chuckling a bit at the red face of the tomboyish knight as she grabbed their Master off of her breast, he composes himself and clears his throat.  "Mordred, you need to take this more seriously.  Don't forget that you're also inconveniencing Master the longer this goes on."  Satisfied that he sounded like a strict mentor, Merlin turned and left.


As the white-haired man walked away, Mordred and Ritsuka looked at each other and shared a mischievous grin.  "Damn it, Master!  He would have believed me if you didn't open your big mouth!"  "So, Bug?  Which flavor of Father do you want tonight?"


"You can't lie, Mordred."  After realizing how inconvenient it was for those not bound to Ritsuka by a Master-Servant contract, Merlin had altered his spell to amplify the Magus' voice when shrunken.  "You choose, Mo-sama.  Even if it's just us, I'll do my best to serve you."


"Just you wait.  I swear I'll get you back for this."  Tucking him into her neck under her red leather jacket, she 'stormed off' towards her room.  "Then Fathers can go without tonight.  It'll be just us, my little Bug of a Master."


Their true conversation left unheard by the uninvolved, Mordred 'tripped' causing Ritsuka to fall down into her top and smiled.  Nobody else needed to know about their relationship.  Feeling him get hard against her breast while her own member stiffened was more than enough.


Her 'rebellion' was technically a success this time, though against a Master that would willing become a throne to be sat on, it wasn't truly a rebellion.  But because of that, because he accepted her, praised her, loved her and served her, Mordred devoted her all to him in her own way.  And with all the treasures her Fathers have been summoned with, as well as gaining recognition from Clarent's true owner as the rightful inheritor, she'd crush all of Ritsuka's enemies under her heel as lovingly she smothers him under her toes.


And if anything is left of them when the dust settles, she'd finish them off with her throbbing 'sword of rebellion'.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($10)!

https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:

https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282