- Text Size +

Ava Cygnus, the Black Swan, brooded atop the old muffler shop across the street from the town’s only pancake restaurant. Impossible Woman had proven to be a far craftier foe than she’d initially expected, both having turned her childhood friend, Sam, to the path of evil, and tracking her down in the Swan’s Nest for the climactic showdown…

Or at least it would have been climactic, but the vile fiends had refused to fight her, saying they were “tired” and it was “late.” With them in the very heart of her sanctum, Ava hadn’t had much of a choice but to let them go. Sam had hung back a bit, assuring her that he and his new girlfriend wouldn’t hurt anyone, but Ava worried that the foul temptress was clouding her old neighbor’s judgment.

“Is she still watching us?” Sam asked as the waitress left them a pot of coffee.

“Yeah,” Maisie said, looking across the street at the dark figure on the rooftop, “Can you believe we were her first supervillains?” Maisie sighed almost lovingly, “it just gives me such a warm fuzzy feeling.”

“I think Ava was maybe hoping for a… different type of villain,” Sam said, adding a packet of sugar to his coffee.

Maisie shrugged, “Before I met Ultra Woman, I really wanted to fight Mr. Mechanical, but everything worked out for the best”

Sam snorted, almost spitting out his coffee, “Mister Mechanical?”

Maisie blushed, “I had a little crush on him, and I thought maybe if I tried to crush him it would go somewhere someday!” Seeing Sam’s expression she crossed her arms, “I mean… I did fight him once, but it wasn’t as fun as I pictured it, he didn’t want to banter or flirt or anything, he just started shooting missiles at me.”

“Spoilsport,” Sam chuckled. “So, what do we do about Ava?” he gestured a thumb across the street, not really caring if she noticed.

“What’s there to do?” Maisie asked, “we all agreed we wouldn’t mess with each other out of costume, or tattle on each other to the cops. She knows we’re after the big kettle, and YOU don’t want to steal it until after the county fair anyways. As far as I’m concerned, we’ve got this all figured out.”

She grinned suddenly, “Hey, do you really want to piss her off?”

Sam sighed, “Ava’s kind of my friend.”

“And she’s a GREAT friend,” Maisie said, smiling, “really, she is, she accepted you as a supervillain and everything. She’s also a superhero, and we should mess with her whenever we have the chance.”

“Fine,” Sam said with a smirk, “What did you have in mind?”

“Lean closer,” Maisie said. As Sam did so she hooked an arm around his neck and pulled him into a deep kiss.

It lasted maybe half a minute before they parted, “Not that I’m complaining, but what was that supposed to do to mess with her?” Sam asked.

Maisie just rolled her eyes and giggled.

“THAT BITCH!” Ava snarled, throwing the binoculars down. “You will RUE the day you crossed Black Swan Impossible Woman! RUE THE DAY!”

“We’ve got a few hours until we’re supposed to meet your parents for the fair,” Maisie said, holding his arm as they walked along the streets of Quiet Oaks. “What’s a good way to kill some time in this place?”

“Television,” Sam laughed, “It’s a pretty boring place, downtown has a few higher end stores I guess.”

“Pass,” Maisie said, “Delta City has all of them.” She snuggled closer, shooting a smug glance the rooftops and the black clad woman she knew had to be watching. “Show me your old school or something.”

Ultra Woman triumphantly landed in front of City Hall. The few people around the town square gave her shocked expressions. A few walked to her, phones out and recording. She grinned and tossed her hair over her shoulder like the beauty queen she knew she was.

“Quiet Oaks,” she said in a loud voice. “Ultra Woman is here.”

The filming crowd looked at each other uncertainly. Ultra Woman frowned, then tried another award winning smile and the triumphant chest forward pose she’d been taught by runway supermodels.

“Where’s the mayor?” she demanded.

“This is Quiet Elms,” one of the filming civilians said.

She frowned, “Okay, where is Quiet Oaks?”

“Other side of the metro,” someone said.

She rolled her eyes and sighed. Suburbs all looked the same from the air, and almost deliberately lacked landmarks. With a final fake smile and wave she took off into the air again to find Quiet Oaks.

“So one of these windows,” Sam mused, pushing against each one in succession, “has a broken lock, or at least it did back when I lived here.”

Quiet Oaks High School was empty for the summer, with the fields on both sides of the building owned by the city for future developments that hadn’t advanced at all since Sam had graduated. This meant the school didn’t have any other nearby buildings or businesses, leaving them the only ones there. With little else to do he’d driven Maisie out to show it to her, and after some discussion he’d decided to seek out the broken window he remembered from his youth.

“And here we go,” he said with a smile. The window creaked a moment, then edged open.

“What are you two doing here?” Ava snarled, looking down at them from the rooftop. The black outfit and cape made her easily visible against the bright blue morning sky.

“Sam’s just showing me around,” Maisie said with a wave, “Don’t worry Black Swan, we’re not going to unveil our fiendish plan until this evening, so you can relax.”

“Relax?” She snarled, “When two evildoers are breaking in to our city’s high school? Hardly!”

Sam raised an eyebrow, “Ava, you, me, and half the kids in this town used to break in here during the summer all the time. I’ll bet they still do.”

“T-That was different!” Ava said, “We didn’t have anything else to do!”

“What a coincidence!” Maisie said, “that’s exactly why we’re going in, hold the window Sam.” She slipped inside, and after fuming for a moment, Ava followed the two of them.

“So, what exactly had all of your friends breaking into here?” Maisie asked as they walked through the hallways.

“The pool mostly,” Sam said, “but we’d play basketball in the gym too. There’s not a lot else to do out here.”

They opened the door, revealing the dark gymnasium with just a few beams of light streaming in from windows up near the ceiling. Sam flicked a switch, and with a loud clicking sound the gym lights popped on one after the other. There were a series of wrestling mats laid across the center over the hardwood floor.

“The wrestling team must use it sometimes during the summer,” Sam guessed, walking over to them.

“There’s a karate class in the summers sometimes too,” Ava said, “I used to take it back in the day.”

“Then you got way too into it and became a ninja,” Maisie said, “it all makes sense now!”

“I’m not a ninja!” Ava protested, “I’ve mastered dozens of disciplines and honed my body into the perfect crime fighting machine-“

“Whatever,” Maisie said, walking over to the mat, “Come on, let’s spar.”

Ava gaped at her dumbfounded, “I’m not going to spar with you! You’re a supervillain, and this is trespassing.”

“Ha! The avenger of the night is terrified to face the true power of Impossible Woman,” Maisie laughed. “Impossible Man! Gaze upon the cowardice of-“

“All right fine,” Ava said, turning back around. She took off her weighted gloves and removed her cowl, exposing her face to the air and letting the cape drop to the ground behind her. Thinking a moment, she kicked off her steel boots too. With a shrug Maisie squared off against her.

“Sam?” Maisie asked, “Do you want to referee for us?”

“I don’t really know the rules,” He said, “Are you wanting to wrestle or-“

Ava shouted and ran forward, easily lifting Maisie off the ground and slamming her to the mat. With a shout she stopped her fist a hair from Maisie’s throat, her snarl causing the other woman’s eyes to go wide.

“I think first round goes to Ava,” Sam said.

“Black Swan,” she said, nodding to him as she walked back to the other side of the mat, “When I’m kicking a villain’s ass, I’m Black Swan.”

“Damn,” Maisie muttered, rubbing her throat as she sat up. She grinned, “That was pretty great!” She stood up again and took her place across the mat, but Sam noticed that she started growing herself slightly. She didn’t go particularly fast, but by the time she reached her side she was probably six and a half feet tall. Sam chuckled as he realized where this was going.

“Okay,” he said, “go!”

Ava ran at Maisie again, but her eyes went wide as she realized that the other woman now towered over her. Adjusting her course instead of a tackle she leapt and attempted a kick. It made contact and Maisie grunted and stumbled back a bit, but then steadied herself.

“Uh oh,” Maisie said, jokingly flexing her muscles, “It seems that the genius of Impossible Woman has found a counter to your superior fighting abilities.”

“Y-You just made yourself bigger!” Ava said, circling her, fists up, “Don’t you think using superpowers goes against the spirit of martial arts?”

Maisie shrugged, letting herself grow another few inches until she was scraping seven feet tall, “Maybe? I never really did this as a kid, I was more of stay home and play with chemicals kind of girl.” She grinned at Ava’s nervous expression, “Come on, I’m not even impossibly big yet! You should be able to take on someone this size if you want to be a hero.”

Sam frowned, but didn’t say anything. That wasn’t entirely fair, while Maisie wasn’t yet outside of human parameters their respective size changing abilities tended to scale their strength, endurance, and durability up when activated. Maisie was likely stronger than a “normal” seven foot tall woman would be. Maisie seemed to guess his thoughts, and shot him a wink.

“So, you can grow your clothes with you,” Ava said, looking for an opening, “I thought your suits were just made of some special fabric…”

“I mean if we want them to, sure.” Maisie was walking towards Ava, pushing her towards the edge of the mat. “If I want to grow out of my clothes and make them rip I can, sometimes it’s fun.” A grin lit up her face, “What’s really fun is seeing Sam over there shrink out of his clothes. I’ll bet he’d do it if you asked him.”

Ava’s face went red, “T-That’s-“ she wanted to say disgusting, but she DID want to see that… Sam had looked great in a form fitting outfit when they’d fought the night before, and she kept having intrusive thoughts about what he might look underneath it.

Maisie towered over her and crossed her arms, “Tell you what my puny hero, pin me another two times and Sam will do it for you.”

Sam raised an eyebrow, “Do I get a say in this?”

Maisie just smirked and shook her head, “Don’t worry, she’s not going to win.”

“I AM going to win!” Ava said, suddenly leaping at Maisie and landing a series of quick punches on her stomach. Maisie grunted, but simply put her hands on her hips and absorbed the blows.

“Pathetic! Nobody can match the raw power of-“

Ava dropped and did a leg sweep, Maisie’s smile was wiped off her face as she tumbled to the mat. Before she could start to get up Ava was on her, straddling her chest and holding a fist, prepared to strike her in the face.

“I think that’s another point to Ava,” Sam said, laughing at Maisie’s shocked expression.

Maisie got up again, and Ava paled as her height increased again. This time Maisie stopped around fifteen feet tall. Ava could have easily run between her legs, and even one of her legs was as thick around as Ava’s entire body.

With a smug grin Maisie bent over, “Oh my, what a small Black Swan, maybe Black Hummingbird is more appropriate?”

“Maisie come on,” Sam protested, “this is kind of unfair, isn’t it?”

She shrugged, “We’re villains Sam, a real hero would have expected me to cheat.”

Ava thought a moment, forcing herself to be calm. With a deep breath she looked over at Sam, and then back up at the woman who was now nearly three times her height.

“Okay,” she said, “I’m ready.”

Maisie smirked and took a step towards her, covering half the mat’s distance. The two women circled each other, Maisie seemed content to let Ava take the first, and probably the last move. Sam thought about telling her to end this, but the look on Ava’s face gave him pause. She’d never been big on giving up, probably a good trait in a would-be superhero.

“Well Black Swan?” Maisie asked, spreading her arms wide, “Ready to admit the superiority of evil?”

Ava didn’t react, instead she sprinted forward, ducking under Maisie’s attempts to grab her. Sam watched, wide eyed, as Ava’s hands darted out and grabbed the aglets of the other woman’s now very large shoelaces. Without breaking her stride, she tied them together in a fluid blur that made Sam blink in surprise.

Sam and Maisie had been in their share of fights as the Impossible Duo, and Maisie had been active as a supervillain for years before that. The thing about the Impossible Woman though, was that she was always that same chemistry nerd who happened to be bigger and stronger. Coordination had never been Maisie’s strong suit, as numerous insurance claims regarding flattened cars could attest.

“Hey what the-“ Maisie began, trying to turn around, but her movement was hampered by the tied laces. The smaller woman unhooked something from her belt, and as she sidestepped Maisie’s clumsy attempt to reach for her she aimed what looked like a small black taser at the ceiling. Sam’s eyes went wide as there was a hiss of compressed gas, but instead of taser wires a thick cord with a jagged hook on the end rocketed into the ceiling. Maisie watched, spellbound, as Ava gripped the grapple and was pulled into the air, there was a click and she released it, falling to about Maisie’s midsection before she drew another pair of grappling hooks with lightning speed and fired them through the gaps underneath Maisie’s arms. The cables made a whooshing sound as jagged hooks embedded themselves in the far wall. Propelled forward by the two lines Ava screamed, her legs extending in a powerful motor driven kick directly into Maisie’s ribs.

“OOF!” Maisie grunted as the wind was knocked out of her, she scrambled to grab Ava as the motors in the grappling hooks whirred and whined, the veins in the smaller woman’s arms popped and a bead of sweat rolled down her forehead, but after a moment of holding the position Maisie could keep her balance no longer. The sound of Impossible Woman’s fall reverberated through the empty gymnasium.

“Holy shit,” Sam whispered in shock.

Maisie gasped as she managed to breath in again, staring in wonder at the costumed woman, now standing up on her chest.

“What,” she breathed, “Are you doing in a backwater like Quiet Oaks?”

“I live with my parents and rent is free,” Ava said with a smug smirk. She glanced at the grappling hook lines, now hanging limply. “Damnit,” she muttered, “I got carried away, refilling the gas canisters on those things is like eighty bucks per use.”

“Seriously,” Maisie said in awe as she shrank back to her normal size, “That was phenomenal! I’ve fought some of the best, and almost every time it’s some kind of gadget person like you they run back home to get their robotic battlesuits or whatever the minute I go over seven feet.”

“It’s true,” Sam said, walking over, “I haven’t been doing this too long, but you’re great Ava, you really should branch out.”

“If money’s an issue you could always do villainy!” Maisie said excitedly.

Ava paled, “W-what?”

“Oh yeah,” Maisie went on, “You could be Crime Swan, oh I’m feeling the makings of a team here you guys!”

“I’ll never join you!” Ava snapped, “I fight for what’s right, I’m a silent protector, a-“

“Robin Hood was a villain too,” Maisie said, “I can see it now Ava, you would be the perfect infiltrator, the Hero League would be helpless!”

“N-No!” Ava, said, breathing faster as Maisie advanced on her, “I couldn’t, I believe in justice!”

“Maisie,” Sam butted in, “You’re scaring her, cut it out.”

She shrugged, “Whatever, I do believe that Crime Swan won our little wager.”

“Black Swan!” Ava shouted, “And uh…” she bit her lower lip and looked at Sam, “If you’re not comfortable shrinking out of your clothes or whatever…”

Sam sighed and shot a glance at Maisie, who was giving him a thumbs up, “I’ll do it,” he said, “Do you want me to just stand in front of you or what?”

“Yes please,” Ava said, face burning, “Can you maybe do it… slow?”

Sam smiled and slowly began letting himself shrink. For the first thirty seconds or so he was still taller than Ava, but there was a special light in her eyes when they met his at an equal level, and her gaze followed him as he slowly dipped lower, first under her chin, then her chest.

His clothes started to get loose, slowly rubbing against his skin as he let his height dwindle. Soon the collar of his shirt rose around his ears, and soon Ava was watching him through the portal of the neck hole.

“S-Sam?” She whispered, craning her neck over the clothes that were rapidly collapsing without his body to hold them up.

He didn’t answer, letting the clothing he had been wearing a moment earlier collapse around him like a tent. He wasn’t sure quite where to stop, so he ceased shrinking around four inches tall, laying back on his own underwear with a sigh as his shirt collapsed over where he’d been standing just a few minutes before.

“This is my favorite part,” Maisie whispered, as the clothing became a puddle on the hardwood floor, “Go on! Get him out!”

“You want me to just… grab him?” Ava asked uncertainly.

“YES!” Maisie practically shouted. “Go for it!”

A giant hand filled the portal above him, blocking out the light as Ava nervously fished around in his clothes for the now tiny Sam. He felt a pair of fingers pinch around his leg, and his body was flipped upside down as Ava slowly lifted him out and away from the now discarded clothes.  

Sam tried to cover his crotch as his old neighbor gaped, rotating his body, but Maisie just smirked from behind her and waggled a finger in a “no-no” gesture.

“Sam, come on, she won our little bet, put those hands down.”

He obeyed, letting his arms dangle below him as Ava took in his naked body. From the lustful expression in her eyes, she liked what she saw, and Maisie giggled and draped an arm around the other woman as the two goddesses surveyed their captured prey.

“Holding tiny people is always such a rush,” Maisie said, “It’s one of the best parts about being Impossible Woman, but most of the time I have to be too careful with them to really enjoy it. Plus, it’s hard to ogle a cute guy when Ultra Woman is tossing a bus at the back of your head, you know?”

“Uh,” Ava said, not tearing her eyes off Sam, “I-I guess?” She let the tiny man drop into her waiting palm, Sam landed with a grunt and flipped over, staring up at the two women again.

“That’s one of the things I love about Sam,” she said in a low voice, reaching out her own finger to poke his chest, “He can turn small and cute anytime I want.”

“And I’m pretty much invincible too,” Sam said with a smile, “Not that Maisie ever gets TOO rough with me.”

“He doesn’t need a lot of air at that size,” Maisie teased, causing Ava to gulp nervously as she looked down at her tiny friend, “Why don’t you strip off that Kevlar and I can show you exactly what that means.”

“W-What!?” Ava squeaked, “You two are villains, and I’m a hero, we couldn’t… do that!”

Maisie snorted, then laughed uproariously, “Superheroes and Supervillains hook up all the time, the villain and hero groups even have special rules for it and everything.”

“No,” Ava whispered in shock.

Maisie shrugged, “It makes sense if you think about it, you get a bunch of attractive people, put them in skintight outfights, add in all these crazy superpowers for wild and kinky stuff…” She grinned, “Come on Ava, it’s a once in a lifetime opportunity.”

Sam couldn’t believe what he was hearing, was Maisie proposing the three of them… His eyes went wide as he realized Ava was biting her lip, thinking it over. He tried to think of something to say, mostly assuring her she didn’t have to-

His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of Ava unzipping her Kevlar body armor. She handed Sam back to Maisie as she undressed, and when she was finished tossed the outfit over with her cowl, cape, and boots. She stood before them in a black sports bra and panties. The years since Sam had last seen her had treated her well, she had a gymnast’s body, with obvious muscle on her lithe frame. Her tanned skin was covered in just a slight sheen of sweat, no doubt due to the exertion of trying to tail the Impossible Duo all day. With a final nervous gulp, she reached down, lowered her underwear, and stepped out of them, revealing a trimmed patch of dark hair. Her sports bra followed a moment later, and the Black Swan stood before her mortal enemies naked, hands on her hips.

“Okay,” She breathed, “I-I guess this is happening.”

Maisie gave Sam a smug smile, then tossed him through the air to his now naked former neighbor. He flailed a moment, but Ava’s reflexes were sharp, and she snatched him out of the air easily. With her hands wrapped around him she gazed down at the tiny man, her throat dry. She could feel his erection straining at the inside of her hand, and she felt her heart skip a beat as she grew wet.

Maisie quickly stripped her own clothes off, walking confidently over to the other woman. She let herself grow to around seven feet tall, towering over Ava and the shrunken Sam as an Amazon.

Ava gulped, “When you do that do your uuhhh…” she gestured at Maisie’s breasts, “do those get bigger too? Proportionally I mean?”

Maisie looked down and laughed, causing the boobs in question to jiggle slightly, “Nope, it’s just a bit of an optical illusion. That would be cool though.” She turned her attention back to Ava, who seemed more nervous than ever in Maisie’s shadow. “So, Crime Swan-“

“Black Swan!” Ava protested, finding her nerve again. Sam grunted as he was squeezed tighter, Ava looked down in surprise and embarrassment, loosening her grip, “Sorry,” she muttered.

“Don’t be,” Maisie said, ruffling the smaller girl’s hair and making her fume, “Sam isn’t delicate.” She struck a pose, “thanks to my mad genius of course.”

Ava remembered stomping him during his initial capture the night before, and relaxed a bit. If he could walk back from that… well, she probably wouldn’t be able to seriously hurt him by accident, right?

“Anyway,” Maisie continued, “I’m wondering about you Crim- Black Swan, what gets you going?” She grinned, “One of the things that surprised me when I first got my powers was just how many people like to be…” she paused a moment, “Overpowered, I guess is the right word.” She gestured at the shrunken man in Ava’s grip, “Sam there has a thing for villain talk.”

“Hey!” Sam protested, “I do not!”

“Tremble pathetic worm,” Maisie began, “for you are now at the mercy of Impossible Woman, the world’s most brilliant and beautiful scientist.”

Sam’s face went red, “Okay maybe it’s… not bad.”

“Then today you face justice, villain!” Ava said, using the same gravelly voice she did when she was in costume.

Sam’s eyes went wide and Maisie laughed, “YES!” she exclaimed, “I love it!” She walked around behind Ava, looming behind the smaller woman as the two of them leered at Sam, “Question this villain Black Swan! He needs to be punished for his misdeeds.”

Ava thought a moment, then opened her palm, letting Sam lay back on it. Gently she licked her index finger and thumb and, reaching forward, began to use the massive appendages to stroke Sam’s waiting member.

“Confess!” Ava said, “tell me your plans!”

“I’ll never talk,” Sam groaned as she picked up speed.

“You will!” Ava snapped, she pulled her fingers away and he looked up at the giantess pleadingly. She just gave him a smug smirk, “Talk or I won’t start again!”

“Okay!” He shouted, “I’m uh… I confess, I’m Impossible Man!”

“Now we’re getting somewhere,” Ava said with a grin. She reached down and started again, the pleasure rocking Sam’s body as he was powerless to fight her finger’s motions.

Ava squeaked in surprise as Maisie reached around and began slowly reaching a finger towards her wet opening. She gasped as the amazon began playing with her in earnest, and it took a moment of concentration before she could turn her attention back to Sam.

“N-Now Impossible Man-“ Ava stuttered, fighting the urge to buck her hips against Maisie’s hand, “I want you to prove to me that you’ve reformed!”

“Anything you want,” he moaned, letting himself be taken away as she worked him closer to orgasm.

“W-When you -oh fuck-“ Ava took a deep breath, fighting to stay focused as Maisie teased her, “When you cum, I want you to yell that good always beats evil!”

Maisie stopped, causing Ava to breath in sharply as the pleasure suddenly ceased.

“Wait,” She said with a frown, “Sam, you better not!”

“He’s going to!” Ava said with a lustful grin, “Sam, tell this villain that justice always prevails!” She started jerking him off faster, and faced with two naked goddesses staring down at him Sam knew he wouldn’t last much longer.

“I-“ he hissed, trying to prevent himself from going over the edge.

“Good always beats evil Sam,” Ava repeated, enjoying the look of shock on Maisie’s face. “Come on, I want to hear it!”

“No!” Maisie said in a panic, “Sam, come on, tell her Evil rules!”

Sam had his teeth clenched, the battle between good and evil going on overhead was just barely registering to him as Ava’s fingers toyed with him.

“Bad boys don’t get to cum Impossible Man,” Ava teased, “good boys do, now come on, tell me what I want to hear!”

“GOOD ALWAYS BEATS EVIL!” He shouted as he began to climax. He bucked his hips against Ava’s powerful fingers as he shot his load, coating them. Ava kept moving the powerful digits against him until he was done, giving Maisie a smug grin as she did so.

“Oh does it now?” Maisie said, pulling away and crossing her arms. She increased her height by another foot, now at least eight feet tall. This time Ava didn’t try to dodge her as the larger woman pushed her to the padded floor. Sam, still tiny, went sprawling as the amazon straddled the smaller woman.

“Not so fast,” She reached for Sam and snatched him up before he could flee or regrow, “You,” she said with a glare, “betrayed the ideals of villainy!” She shook her head and sighed, “Now Sam, since you’re on the side of good now, you’ll have to go to jail to pay your debt to society.”

She glanced down at Ava, and with a grin reached behind herself to play with the hero’s sex again. She gasped as Maisie worked. Maisie let Sam fall slightly, dangling him by one arm in front of the trapped Ava’s face.

“What do you think hero?” Maisie giggled, “do you know of a secure facility that could hold such a dangerous threat to society?”

Ava’s eyes were wide at the implication, she couldn’t speak, and just nodded. Maisie smiled one last time at Sam, then slowly started lowering him towards Ava’s wet and waiting opening.

“Goodbye Sam,” she said happily, “I hope you think of me when you’re on the inside.”

There was a slick wet sound as she forced him inside, and Ava gasped as Sam’s body entered her most intimate area. He let his size increase slightly to fill her better, and began moving against her. He was surprised as she squeezed him tightly, she was stronger here than Maisie was, and suddenly he found he could barely move, though every small movement he managed caused moans from the giant woman overhead.

“Now that we’ve put that dangerous criminal away,” Maisie said, “let’s talk about what we do with the hero!” She leaned over Ava, letting herself increase in size again, stopping around nine feet so she could almost cradle the smaller woman on the floor like an oversized doll. “You,” she said with an evil grin, “turned my boyfriend and partner in crime back to the side of good, that means that the only way to recover my dignity is to turn you bad and make you my minion.”

She reached down and began playing with Ava’s womanhood again, causing the small woman to writhe and moan, struggling futilely against Maisie’s hold. For Sam it was like the slick walls around him had suddenly clamped down, they’d squeezed him hard before but now he was seriously considering shrinking further to get more room. Ava was tight, and strong, and as she was pleasured by the Amazonian goddess overhead her walls made even the invulnerable Sam grunt with exertion at the pressure.

“Tell me you work for Impossible Woman now,” Maisie giggled.

“I-I work for Impossible Woman now!” Ava moaned, her eyes closed.

Maisie cackled, “Your resolve was so much weaker than Sam’s! You’ve already given up, that’s the power of Evil!” She rubbed Ava’s clit faster, holding the small woman tighter against her massive body. “Now I want you to tell me your name.”

“A-Ava Cygnus?” she breathed, confused but too horny to care.

Maisie rolled her eyes and slowed the movements of her hand. Below in the tight vigilante’s opening Sam got a brief respite and tried to crawl in a bit deeper.

“No, your hero one!” Maisie said.

“Black Swan!” Ava said. She blinked a moment, and decided to try to break the hold she was in, it wasn’t that she wasn’t enjoying herself, but her dignity demanded she try to escape. She grunted against Maisie’s arms, and the giantess squeezed her tighter.

“No,” Impossible Woman laughed, teasing her toy’s clit, “Today is the FALL of Black Swan, as my minion you will be known as CRIME SWAN!”

“NO!” Ava squealed. Sam began moving inside her, igniting a fire within her again as she moaned and struggled against the villain holding her captive.

“Say it,” Maisie cackled evilly, “Say your name is Crime Swan!”

“N-never!” Ava said weakly. She was going to cum soon, and as Sam struggled within her Maisie continued her own teasing, running a finger over her nipples, and further down.

“Only a villain would trap a poor shrunken guy like Sam in her like this,” Maisie said, cupping her hand under Ava’s opening and laughing to herself as she felt the wetness between her fingers. “If you’re not Crime Swan… I guess I’ll pull him out.”

“I’m Crime Swan!” Ava whimpered, “I’m your minion! Please leave him in!”

“And so falls the silent defender of Quiet Oaks, truly Impossible Woman’s evil is too great to resist!” Maisie cackled, “Now cum for me minion! And shout your name when you do!”

“CRIME SWAN!” Ava cried out.

Sam felt the walls around him quiver and shake in a motion he’d learned well. He let himself go slack as a torrent of fluid washed over him. A few minutes later he slid out of her, and landed on the padded floor with a *plop,* laying in a puddle of Ava’s fluids while she heaved in exhaustion overhead.

He let himself start regrowing to his normal size, collapsing on the other side of Maisie as she shrank in tandem with his growth. Maisie swung an arm around both of them as they lay in recover, her beaming happily between them.

“I can’t believe I just did that,” Ava breathed, “I’m a terrible superhero…”

“Calm down Crime Swan,” Maisie teased, “you’re a great hero, all the best ones fool around with their sexy enemies.”

“I’m still going to stop you two,” She said weakly, crossing her arms over her bare chest.

“Sounds good,” Sam said, staring up at the gym ceiling, “I mean… it wouldn’t really be fun if someone didn’t at least try.”  

“The big kettle WILL be ours!” Maisie laughed, sitting up and reaching for her clothes.

“No, it won’t!” Ava snapped, scurrying for her own costume. “I’m going to be at that fair, watching everything!”

“Don’t bother,” Sam said, “We’re going to go get it this evening.”

“A vile trick,” Ava snapped, “I’ll be on you all day anyways.”

“Black Swan,” Maisie said with a chuckle, “We’ll be there to steal it thirty minutes past sunset, we’ll be in a rented Civic.”

“Why would you tell me that?” Ava asked, zipping her suit back up.

Maisie shrugged, “I’m looking forward to fighting you again, go home and rest up so you’ll be fresh for it!”

Ava scowled, then walked out of the empty gymnasium. The clack of her steel boots against the tiled floor in the hallway echoed for a few minutes as she left.

“Sam,” Maisie said as they got dressed, “Do you want to kidnap Ava? When we leave tonight I mean.”

“What?” He laughed, pulling his pants back on, “You’re joking, why would we kidnap Ava? And honestly do you think we even could? She’s hardcore!”

“I know,” Maisie said, standing up and stretching, “I think she’d do really well in Delta City, she just needs a bit of push to spread her wings.”

“Should we really be recruiting MORE heroes for our own backyard?” He asked, “I mean crime is difficult enough with Ultra Woman flying around.”

“Impossible Woman fears no challenge!” Maisie replied. “Besides, with you around I feel like Ultra Woman’s been having some trouble keeping up with me.”

“You know she goes easy on us, right?” Sam asked as they walked together towards the gymnasium doors.

“Who’s to say I don’t take it easy on her too?” Maisie said, flicking the lights off and leaving the gym as dark as when they’d snuck in. “I mean, can you imagine how bad we’d feel if we ever REALLY hurt her?”

“If WE hurt ULTRA WOMAN?” He asked, not sure whether to laugh or not, “yeah, I’d be really torn up Maisie.”

“I don’t really like to hurt anyone if I can help it,” Maisie continued, “I mean… roughhousing is fair game, it comes with the territory, and most heroes want to get hit now and then, hell look at your friend Ava, but no Sam, I don’t hit her as hard as I can and I don’t go around smashing up city blocks willy nilly no matter how much fun it is.”

The two of them reached the window they’d used to sneak in, and after slipping out pushed it back into place. Sam checked around quickly to make sure the coast was clear, satisfied the area was still abandoned the two of them began walking back to where they’d parked their rental.

“Maisie,” he said slowly, “if you don’t mind me asking… when you got your powers, what made you choose the path you did, over being a hero I mean?”

Maisie looked at him, almost offended, “My dedication to mischief and evil of course!?” She said. Seeing his expression she frowned, “If you want a real answer… I guess I was tired of being some pushover. Nobody had ever really cared about me, my lab partner had just tried to kill me to steal my research, I wasn’t really feeling in the mood to be a hero.”

She gave him a wide grin, “After that? I wanted to prove I was the best! I wanted to show everyone that Maisie Grande could do anything, could do the Impossible, even in the face of the whole world, even the superheroes.”

She turned to him, “Now you!” She beamed, “What made you want to join me in my crusade of crime?”

“You mostly,” he said with a grin, “It was like I was sleepwalking through my life until you came along.”

“Aw,” Maisie said, blushing, “You’re sweet, but you were totally going to villain out at some point anyway.”

“You think so?” he asked as they got in the car. “My life wasn’t really all that interesting.”

“You started helping me with my schemes pretty much the day after I moved in,” Maisie laughed, “Eventually someone would have accidentally dumped radioactive goop on you, or you’d have been hit with an ancient curse.”

“And instead of killing or maiming me I’d have gotten superpowers?” he finished.

“That tends to be how it works for nascent supervillains, yeah,” Maisie said, “I sometimes wonder if it’s genetic, but that’s not really my specialty. Here, take us back to the hotel first.”

“Why?” He asked, turning back towards the town’s main road.

“I don’t want to be rude but…” Maisie bit her lip, “you smell like pussy again.”

Ultra Woman landed in the fourth town square that morning, instead of introducing herself she just scowled and pointed at the nearest person.

“You!” she shouted, “Is this Quiet Oaks?”

“Shady Oaks,” the man said, not even looking up from his phone.

With a swear she flew into the air again, desperately wishing that whatever the hell Maisie was doing she could have done it in the city.

The fair was as Sam had remembered it, in fact he was pretty sure all of the same vendors and rides from when he was a kid were there. His parents had met him and Maisie at the entrance, and the four of them had spent the day looking at the best in show winners and perusing carnival games. It was odd spending a normal day out with Maisie like this, and as she and his parents laughed at his dad’s attempt to win a giant stuffed bear, he almost wondered if it was worth telling them “the truth” about Maisie and himself at all.

“There it is,” His dad said as they passed the stage, “The world’s largest cooking kettle! Later today they’ll cook up a world record smashing batch! It’s the biggest thing to ever happen in Quiet Oaks.”

“Oh I don’t know,” Maisie said, a glint in her eye, “I think something BIGGER might come along.”

As they walked together Maisie snuggled close to him, “You should tell them before we leave town,” she said quietly, “they seem nice, they’ll understand!”

“Maisie,” he said, “look at them… this is about as much excitement as they can handle.” He gestured at his dad, who was eyeing a ring toss game suspiciously and chatting with the carnival worker.

Maisie was quiet a moment, frowning. Sam sighed.

“I’m… I’m going to tell them,” he promised. “Before we leave town.”

Four black windowless vans pulled into the fairground’s parking lot. Miss Meltdown sneered derisively at the crowds wandering towards the gate as she stepped out of the sliding door. Getting closer she could feel the fission battery, it called to her like a beacon, it was definitely here…

“Pathetic,” she snarled at the people entering the fair, “to think anyone would find something like this a valuable use of their time…”

She snapped her fingers and men in radiation suits began to pour out of the vans. They passed various weapons down the line, assault rifles, pistols, and finally a series of rocket propelled grenades. It had taken all of her resources to gather this much of an arsenal, but it wasn’t like she’d need money by the end of the day anyways, she’d be a god.

“Listen up,” she snarled, watching the henchmen check their weapons, “The battery is here, Impossible Woman is probably hoping we won’t get rough with her with this crowd around, but she’s dead wrong. If you see her, her little sidekick, or that ninja she was with, shoot ‘em and don’t worry about the collateral damage.”

She turned and beckoned them to follow her, the long fur coat she wore fluttering with her dark green hair in the breeze as she approached the fairgrounds. A sheriff’s deputy saw the group approaching and, eyes wide, drew his pistol, but before he could shoot Meltdown waved and his gun went red hot in his hand, and with a cry of pain he dropped it.

“I’m feeling generous,” she told the police officer, “call up your little friends and tell them to get everyone away from the fairgrounds.” The officer gulped, and reached for his radio, “Good boy,” she muttered, leading her men inside. Evacuating wouldn’t save any of them of course, most of the people in a hundred-mile radius would be dead by sundown whether they were here or praying for mercy in a basement or a fallout shelter, but getting the local bumpkins out of the way would make it easier to find and deal with Impossible Woman.

“Attention everyone!” a police officer shouted, getting the crowds attention, “We’re having an incident! We need everyone to quickly but calmly move to the nearest exit-“

There was a burst of gunfire from somewhere, and the officer ducked reflexively. Behind him a pair of men in the armored radiation suits fired into the air again, panicking the crowd and sending them fleeing.

The loudspeakers throughout the fair crackled to life, “Attention everyone,” a female voice lazily spoke, “This is Miss Meltdown, I’m afraid that this little hootenanny has been cancelled. Would Impossible Woman please make her way to the main stage?”

“What in the blazes is going on?” Sam’s dad asked? Hurrying behind them as they moved with the crowd towards an exit.

“Miss Meltdown?” Maisie said, eyes going wide, “Sam, she’s bad news, even for a villain. I’ve got our suits in the car, we can stop her, and maybe grab the kettle if we have time-“

“What’s she talking about?” Sam’s mom asked, looking back and forth between the two of them.

As the panicked crowd ran past them Sam paused, looking from his parents, then to an eager Maisie. There was an uncomfortable silence between the four of them, even as screams rang out all around them.

“I uh,” he coughed, “I don’t know, we need to get out of here!”

Maisie stared at him, her lip quivered a moment, then she clenched her fists. Without another word she sprinted away from them, towards where their car was parked.

“Maisie!” he shouted, but she’d already disappeared into the crowd.

“Sam come on!” his dad yelled, pulling his arm, “those men are dangerous!”

He let himself be dragged limply, too stunned to do anything else.

Chapter End Notes:

I know I said two parter but as it turns out I'm going to need three. Look for the thrilling conclusion soon!