- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

English is not my first language, I'll accept all critics to improve. Thank you.

James woke up in the middle of the darkness, those few moments before gaining clarity were as valuable as gold in these enduring times. When he came back to his senses a feeling of dread overtook him. He remembered why he was there, and why he only saw darkness. After a few seconds, he felt bare skin that was not his touching him, and then came back to his senses a hundred percent.

As if the reigning dread wasn’t enough, he began to feel a rhythmic trembling of the floor. The trembling was distant, but he knew very well what it meant. He tried to wake up his fellow companions as if it would change something, but their friends just lay there. They were women and men that had abandoned all will to live.

Boom. Boom. The giant steps were closer and closer until James felt them beside him. The darkness was fading away as light appeared above as the goddess opened the cardboard box they were all residing in.

A giant white, beautiful face with brown hair and eyes as clear as the sky appeared from above. The giantess face was like an angel, but sadly her behavior was the exact opposite.

“Hello, my favorite slaves! “, She said, with a white smile. Following the deafening roar of her voice, James felt the ground moving. Ana grabbed the box with all the tinies and placed it above a table. After a few seconds, she took her clothes off revealing a hourglass figure with gigantic breasts that were approximately a hundred times bigger than him. With a fast movement of her hand, she shook the cardboard box until every tiny was over the glass table. Some of the ants that were sleeping got injured in the process, but she didn’t blink an eye for that.

James was awake and fully conscious, so he landed on the table gracefully. All his survival instincts were on the edge as he was familiar with what was going to happen. He didn’t know if it wouldn’t be easier for him to die there, but he would do his best to survive. He saw the gigantic breasts of the goddess as she let them rest above the table, creating a gigantic wall of flesh with two pointy nipples. Her ample bosom filled him with lust as all her body did, but the raw force and aggressiveness of the giantess struck him with a sense of primal fear. She was like a goddess and could end all their lives with minimal effort if she tried to, such was the difference in their strength.

“Stand up!”, She said. “Marcel, where are you?” Her gaze was frightening, everyone was trying to stand up correctly as she searched for her favorite tiny. Some were trying desperately to stand, while others just laid there resigned. Marcel took a step forward and the goddess pulled him in with her index finger, until he was in front of everyone, very close to her breasts. The smell of sex that emanated from the giantess was invigorating.

“I SAID STAND UP TO EVERYONE!” The beautiful angel yelled, and James had to cover his ears because he felt like they were going to explode. A giant hand and arm appeared above them very fast and came with a crushing force that resulted in the table moving as if it were an earthquake, crushing a group of three that were entangled from the abrupt movement of the box with her index finger. They became a red stain almost immediately; James couldn’t even hear their bones crunching before disappearing. The goddess drew her finger closer to her face, and when she saw the remains of her victims smiled then opened her mouth, sticking her tongue out. The tongue was red and wet and gave hundreds, maybe thousands of tinies death. She licked her fingers while closing her eyes and moaning.

Meanwhile, the giantess pulled Marcel with her other hand to her gigantic breasts, and he started to massage her nipples as she taught him to. Marcel’s job was one of the most dangerous, but the reward of touching the goddess breasts was worth it, at least for James.

The other tinies that were not able to stand up in time were screaming and shouting for their lives, some even screamed for help to the other tinies, but everyone was afraid to break formation.

“I’m in a good mood today, so I’ll wait a few more seconds.” The goddess said. “Evelyn, come to my other breast”. A tiny, shy girl started to run towards the giantess, and started massaging the other breast. “Yes, good girl.” Ana said while tilting her head back because of the pleasure.  The giantess used one of her hands to masturbate, while the other one gave a quick dead to the injured that were not in formation. It was like a game of Whack A Mole with an index finger. Some of them tried to crawl in fear trying to dodge the goddess’ wrath, but she was too fast and too strong. If she wanted someone to die, it would be a matter of seconds for the deed to be completed.

 

Chapter End Notes: