- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is written in Second Person. Just how I usually write chapters, so I'm okay with it

Oh, this was going to be so easy! As you walk your way down the Den, Pokeball at hand and getting ready, you had a large smile on your face. This was going to be so easy!

Dynamax Pokemon! It was a phenomenon in the Galar Region. Giant Pokemon have always existed, but they were most common here. Instead of rulling the above world, they have their own dens underneath. 

And facing giant Pokemon, well that’s something that Pokemon Trainers have rallied behind. Becoming a trend of sorts. Dynamax Pokemon can’t be caught and stay giant, but their stats are always the highest!

They were so strong, it usually took four trainers to take one down, and even then it’s not gurunteed.

But four, pfft. You can do it by yourself! You took down the 8 gyms of Galar, you competed against Leon yourself! Y-You didn’t win, but you can do this easily!

1 v 1 against a Dynamax. You walk your way through the entrance, planning on facing whatever is in here by yourself. After all, you were good enough to handle this.

They were just a stupid Pokemon! You were a Trainer who’s caught plenty. You’ve got this.

Eventually you reached to the opening of the den, where the giant Pokemon lives. You could barely see the roof, and there was lingering Dynamax waves in the air. 

“Which one, which one?” You wonder as you look around trying to spot which Pokemon. It can be a baby Pokemon, which would be easy and dissapointing. However it wasn’t one.

You saw her, faced away from you. That figure of hers, with that pointy hat.

It was a Hatterene! White at the bottom, purple at the middle, blue at the top. It’s gone one long... you think it’s a ponytail that it uses to grab. It’s body getting covered by it’s long hair.

“This pole of a Pokemon lives here?” You say simply before smirking. “Easy win!”

You weren’t sure what she was doing, but you step your way close. You can’t catch it unaware, but you can defiantly K.O it. You grab your Pokeball, and open it up.

“It’s just a girlie Pokemon. This will be too easy.” You say to yourself.

Suddenly, it perked up. And turned it’s way around. It’s big, wide eyes staring down at you. The Pokemon seemed so much bigger than you thought.

But she wasn’t a Gigantamax! Just an ordinary Dynamax Oh this is gonna be too easy!

“Hat?” It questioned down to you, leaning it’s way over to look down at you. It tilted it’s head, confused. It’s a girl judging from the voice

Has this thing ever seen a trainer before. It was quite friendly, which she was gonna regret. “Go, Bisharp!” You shout as your Pokemon came out. It landed it’s way down in front of you, as you look at your Pokemon. Sure it’s small enough to get stepped on by a Pokemon that size, but you SO got this.

“Hatterene?” The Pokemon said, before it pulled itself back. Seems like it’s figured out what was going on.

“Get ready to go down Girlie!” You shout with a smirk. “Bisharp, Bullet Punch!”

Your Steel type jumped, hitting the Pokemon in the knee before it jumped back.

“Way to go Bisharp!” You shout to him as he got ready.

Why didn’t the Hatterene react to that?

Her eyes glowed, as you were getting ready for an attack back. That was not what happened. You grab your head, as a headache ran through your mind.

Until you heard the voice, of a pretty woman. ‘I don’t want to hurt you or your Pokemon. Leave so I don’t have to’

She was speaking to you? You know Psychic Pokemon can do that but... you didn’t expect it.

“L-Leave? I’m taken your giant butt down!” You shout up to her. She heard this, and glared.

‘Leave now. I don’t like your hostility!’ Her telepathethic voice seeming so much more angry.

“Whatever, Bisharp, Bullet Punch again.” He went and striked her again, and this time you did get a reaction from Hatterene as she winced in pain.

She looked at you, as you got another headache. ‘One more chance. Leave, I don’t want to hurt you or your Pokemon.’

“And I told you no!” You shout your way up to the Pokemon not afraid. “I’m going to take you down, loot this place and be on my way! So get ready for a fight!”

Hatterene puffed her cheeks as she was getting a bit angry. What a stupid trainer. She’s offering you no fight, but you were trying to push it.

“Bisharp, Swords Dance!” You shout as your Pokemon increased his attack. Fairy attacks will be resisted due to Steel, and Psychic attacks won’t hit him because of Dark. There was no way she could win!

Or so you thought. Cause Hatterene moved her ponytail hand, and just picked up your Pokemon.

“Bisharp!” You give out a shout as Hatterene brought it up. Out of sight.

The Bisharp struggled in the grip, as Hatterene held him. Raising the Pokemon up to her eyes.

“Bisharp! Bullet Punch! Don’t let her grab you! Come on!”

Hatterene glared down to the trainer. What a terrible trainer, doesn’t even care about his Pokemon. She looked down to Bisharp, struggling around. It was strong, but she was so much stronger.

‘I’m sorry about this’ Hatterene communicated telepathethicly to Bisharp. It stopped it’s struggling, only for Hatterene to crush it with it’s hand. She could hear the sound of metal scraping as she held it tight. Squeezing the life out of it, until she let it go.

You see it falling it’s way down, before looking down to your Pokemon right at Hatterene’s feet. “Come on Bisharp! You were the perfect type against it!” You shout to your faint Pokemon before pulling it back.

You grab your next Pokemon and toss it out. Hatterene growing more and more distain.

“Go, Galvantula!” You shout as your spider came out. “Now, use Thunder Wave!”

The spider shot out an electric attack right at Hatterene. She watched it come, only for it to not hit her, and bounce back.

You were a bit shocked as your Pokemon was hit by the attack. “W-What just happened!?”
r32;Hatterene watched as the human was trying to make sense of it, as it pulled out a small device.

“Magic Bounce. Damn it. Way to go, being useless again Galvantula.”

Hatterene glared down. It was the trainers fault!

“Go, Bug Buzz!” You shout to your Pokemon. Hatterene watched as the little bug scurried it’s way over.

‘Sorry my fellow Pokemon’ Hatterene said wanting to apologize, before it bent it’s body, and leaped into the air.

Your Galvantula stopped, as it saw the Dynamax Pokemon leap it’s way up, and come crashing down onto of it. Pretty much getting stomped down like any bug.

You were a bit shocked, as your Pokemon was being flattened under it’s feet and under it’s body.

“Come on, stupid bug!” You shout growing more and more annoyed. “Return!”

‘That’s two of them down. That could be prevented if you just left’ You heard her voice say.

“S-Shut up!” You shout up to her. “Pokemon are suppose to be used. I still got four more to take you down!”

Hatterene glared, as she watched the human scramble for another one. “Go Granbull!”

Your Fairy Type came out, ready to fight. However, it slowly craned it’s way up. Looking at the towering Pokemon staring down at it. Granbull lost all his vigor that you liked him for.

“Ready to Play Rough!” You shout as Your Granbull looked back. “What?”

It... started to sulk. You were a bit shocked, cause you have never seen Granbull like this.

“I-I said go get her! Go get her right now, or you aren’t getting food for a day!”

The Pokemon whined, seeing that it couldn’t win. However it’s trainer didn’t care.

Hatterene had to intervene this time. She’s met trainers before, but never one as heartless and careless as this one. ‘I’m going to intervene little dog’

Your Granbull turned around, as you thought that it was a sight your Pokemon was ready to attack. However it just responded to Hatterene.

Suddenly... the Granbull’s ball glowed. Raising up out of your hand, and retorting the Pokemon back!

Your eyes were wide, as you see your dog go back in. “H-Hey, what the hell!?” You look up, seeing that it was Hatterene’s doing.

“You stupid Pokemon!” You shout up to her. “At least make this a fair fight!” You grab your next Pokemon. “Get ready for Blaziken!” You toss the ball, but it was caught by her Psychic as well. “D-Dusknoir go!” You shout tossing your other Pokeball. Nothing. “Lycanroc!”

You toss and once again it was caught. All of your Pokeballs were grabbed and raised up. Going in the distance!

“You stupid Pokemon, give them back! I need to take you down!”

Hatterene made sure the Pokeballs were in a safe location. She was going to have to apologize to two of them, but they will be better off. After she deals with the trainer.

Turning her head, she mentally talked. ‘You wanted to make it fair. Well now, it’s one on one. You, versus me. It’s fair.’

You didn’t listen to her as you were angry. “Yeah right. I don’t fight, my Pokemon does! Give them back to me right now, you Psychic Bimbo!”

Yep, Hatterene wasn’t going to feel bad about anything that she does to you. She glared at you, as her smile then grew bigger and bigger.

She shuffled her way over to you, as you see the collosal being coming closer and closer. It took you a while for you to really realize the trouble you were in.

Until it was of course too late. She bent her way down, and reached out her tentacle for you. You see it coming down for you as your eyes just went wide.

“N-No, get away!” She grabbed you, her fingers wrapping around you as you felt yourself pushed into the palm of her tentacle’s palm. You still weren’t really sure what this was!

Hatterene smiled, as she felt the small little human grabbed. The Pokemon pulled herself back and stood up normally. She hovered the little human in front of her eyes, just like what she did with the little Pokemon beforehand.

“L-Let go of me!” You shout at her. “Damn it, this wasn’t how it was suppose to go!”

She tightened her grip, as you found it get harder and harder to breath. She was squeezing the life out of you as your eyes were wide. You can’t believe this, she was squeezing tighter and tighter on you!

‘You deserve exactly what’s coming to you’ The Pokemon said. ‘I’m gentle, but you... you have angered me enough. I won’t let you leave.’

She untighted her grip, almost like she was waiting for a rebuttel from you.

And of course you go ahead and give it to her. “Screw you!” You shout up to her. “I’m not gonna play nice. I swear you are going to pay! I-”

‘You ARE NOT COMPREHANDING THE POSITION YOU ARE IN!’ She screamed at you, her voice booming in your mind, enough to hurt your head. ‘Stupid little human. A savage like you, you don’t deserve those clothes off yours’

You argue of course, but that did little for the giantess to care. She moved one of the fingers on her tentacle, as she pulled it down. She stripped you, as you struggle around.

“H-Hey, What are you doing!” You shout at her as you pull your shirt down, only for her to rip your shirt with little care. You were shirtless, and next was your pants. You gave her a lot more struggle on this one, as you didn’t want this to happen. She didn’t care, as she encouraged it.

You struggle around more and more entertaining her. Twice the pride, double the fall.

She eventually went and took off your pants, tossing it over. You see your pants fall to the ground as you were in nothing but your underwear.

A blush up to this Pokemon.

“I-I’m in my underwear, do you like it!?” You shout up to her, not that happy.

The giantess looked her way down to you, before she smiled.

‘-Not yet. I want to humilate you.’ She said down to you simply. You weren’t really sure what she meant by this, but she was already moving.

You felt her hand move around, all the way around to her back. You felt yourself pushed against your wish against her bare body. Since she had her long hair covering most of her body, you were under that.

And she was rubbing you against it. She wasn’t being very gentle as she was doing it. Grinding your body against her smooth one.

You get rubbed more and more, as the giantess was being excited as you get rubbed against it. She was feeling more and more proud of what she was doing. Putting this tiny human in his place.

She even spun you around, so you were getting rubbed all over the body on both sides.

This continued on for a while, until the giantess went ahead and decided to take a break. Pulling the human in front of her eye.

‘You deserve this. All of it’ Hatterene said.

“Me! I haven’t done a single thing to you!” You shout at her.

‘You tried to capture me, and you disrespected me’

“W-Well, that doesn’t count!” You shout angrily to her. “You are just a stupid Pokemon.”

Hatterene was... impressed. Impressed that this human is stupid enough to keep insulting her. Does this Human not see the problem that will arrise. The problem he is in?

Hatterene swung you around once again, as you were brought around. Moved all the way down, and finally behind the giantess.

You were held behind the giantess, as you go ahead and struggle around. She held you against something... and you were trying to feel it.

There was two large parts... with a little crevice in between them as they get pushed together. You were against her body but... what part of the body had a small crevice?

Your eyes went wide, as you realized something you didn’t like. You were actually against her ass! You were actually against the ass of the Hatterene!

You go ahead and struggle around more and more, as you get pushed against her ass cheek.

‘I see you have found out where you are.’ She said in a calm manner, and a smile on her face.

“You put me near your ass? What is wrong with you!?” You shout angrily to her.

She just giggled. Instead of telling you her reasoning for bringing you here, she just mushed you around in her ass. Pushing around more and more on you as you get smothered into her ass cheeks. Her hand behind you forcing you into it more and more.

“Stop rubbing me against your ass!” You manage to say to her, which just made her chuckle. Hatterene brought you forward and drove you even harder into her ass cheek. Pushing you more, as you get pushed against her cheek. You go ahead and struggle your way around more and more, not enjoying yourself.

The giantess surely was though, as she had a large smile on her face.

‘Do you give up yet little human?’ She asked this of you. ‘Do you finally realize maybe you should be kinder to me’

“Screw you, I don’t MMMMMPPPP!” You couldn’t talk anymore, as she pushed you deeper and deeper into her ass. Hatterene wearing a smile on her face as she felt the struggle against her ass.

She held the human there for a long while, as she refused to move. She felt the stubborn human just moving around more and more. Until the giantess went ahead and pulled you back. You get pulled back by her. Not off the ass, but to the point where you weren’t being smothered.

‘Now kiss my rear’ She said back, as needless to say you weren’t expecting that.

“No!” You shout back to the Pokemon who had you in her grip. That was obviously not what she wanted. She went ahead and pushed you against her ass. Pushing you roughly into the ass as you struggle around like crazy. You struggle against the ass mroe and more, trying to free yourself. Not like that really worked out for you. All it did was give Hatterene the same feeling that she was satisfied with.

You thrash against her ass, as Hatterene pulled you back. You were being held in front of there, as you were left thinking. What were you going to do at the moment? You don’t want to kiss her butt, but you seriously don’t have a choice at the moment.

You look up to her, before giving out a loud sigh. You move your way around, and start to kiss her large ass. It was a small peck, one that you hated. Her body was so smooth as you kissed.

“There!” You shout up to her. “I kissed you, now let me go!”

Hatterene did in fact feel the kiss, but she wanted more. She just held you back there, not moving around as she was waiting.

“Are you gonna move me or not!?” You answer turned out to be a not, as you sigh. You move your way around, and plant a giant kiss on the ass. Before was just a peck, but this was to satisfy that darn Pokemon. It was a big kiss, like you were making out with Nessa, the prettiest girl that you can imagine. You kiss for a long while, but eventually pull yourself back. Not even that was getting you pulled back, as you were getting more and more annoyed.

“What do you want me to do!?” You shout this up to her, wanting to get pulled back.

‘Lick’ Hatterene said, as that thought echoed in your mind for a long while, as you just repeat it. She wants you to lick her ass! Does she know how embarassing that is for you!

“No!” You shout to her, going back to struggle. “Let me go, you stupid Pokemon!”

Hatterene of course just waited through the anger that you were having. You keep trying to struggle around, but the giantess knew it was pointless. You end up knowing that as well. You go ahead and take a break, cause you were still not able to break her grip. You really wish that you had your Pokemon so you can teach this bitch her place. Maybe catch her in a Pokeball, and make her do embarassing things.

But that wasn’t happening right now. Right now, you were being held by the Pokemon, with your only option being licking her ass. You wait there, not moving around as you go ahead and lean your way forward.

You lean your way forward and stick out your tongue. Scrunched up face, showing that you weren’t gonna enjoy this. Moving your tongue and licking up her body. She tasted sort of... sweet? Doesn’t mean you enjoyed licking her!

“There! Done! Happy!?” You say, while seething with rage.

‘Keep going~’ She said. Just like before, she didn’t want just one, she wanted more. You were held there, before going ahead and doing what the giantess wanted. You started to lick her giantess ass, from all angles as she moved you around.

Hatterene loved humilating this little human, breaking him to the point where he was willing to lick her ass just for a chance to escape.

But Hatterene was actually loving it. And she was planning sparing you no less no matter how much you were licking her ass. She got a larger and larger smile on her face, as she started to bring you down. Her hand brought you down rubbing you against her ass even more.

“R-Really!” You shouted at her needless to say angry. When is she going to bring you away from her ass! Well as it turns out, soon but once you go in there.

You were moved around and right in front of the giant ass. She brought you headfirst, deep into the cheeks of the giantess. Her cheeks swallowed you whole as Hatterene pushed you deeper and deeper!

The Psychic type bit her bottom lip, but couldn’t help but let out a very high pitch “Hatt!” From it. A human turned out to be a perfect size for a sex toy! She started to move you deeper and deeper, until you were fully in her ass.

You were struggling around, unable to believe where you were. Her cheeks were wedged on you, and eventually the hand didn’t even need to be there.

“Let me go! Let me go you crazy Pokemon!” You shout as you go ahead and wiggle around, trying to free yourself. Didn’t really acomplish much in the long run though. You were still stuck deep in her ass.

But it did accomplish one thing. She thought all your wiggling was useless struggles, but she got so turned on as she felt the feeling. She was even thinking about keeping this bad-mouthed human, as her little pleasure toy!

Even the Pokemon needed it. However she was able to stay calm long enough not to do that.

She doesn’t want to keep someone, she doesn’t enjoy at all. She pushes him, deeper and deeper into the butt. The Pokemon feeling the struggles in her cheeks, as you even went ahead to her butt itself.

The giantess was loving every second of it.

‘Lick’ She orderered in your brain. For you, who was firmly wedged up her ass couldn’t believe it. “You sadistic.... bitch! I’m not licking your ass anymore! I swear you are going to pay for all of this!”

The Dynamax Pokemon heard this, and just didn’t care about what you were saying. Although she was of course dissapointed that the human didn’t do what she want, it was more sealing his fate than anything else.

The Pokemon had a smile as she pulled the tiny defenceless human out of her ass. Hatterene swinging you around, right back to her face.

She was able to see the human again, and she was just as disgusted as she remembed being. Despite everything that she has put you through, Hatterene notes that your angry expression hasn’t left your face.

“I swear, once you are done with this, I’m going to pay you back! You are going in a Pokeball, and I’m gonna donate you to a messed up trainer. One who I’m sure would love to put you in a position just like the one I’m in! What do you think of that?!”

Her voice didn’t speak to you or communicate, meaning she was staying silent. You had no idea how she was feeling, until she gave a smile to you, and licked her lips.

It was at this point you were feeling more and more nervous, as you are going to get eaten.

“H-Hey... hold on a second. Don’t do it.”

She didn’t listen to you, as she was already moving you around. You get moved around as the giantess opened her mouth. You were able to see deep in her mouth. Hatterene’s mouth was very similar to a human’s, in fact in there you wouldn’t be able to tell the difference.

You can see that there was saliva trails from the top of her mouth to the bottom, making it seem more primal. She was a predator, and you were a prey.

She brought you forward as she opened her mouth. Moving you around and tossing you deep into her mouth. You give out a loud scream, only for her to grab you before you fell in. Snickering to you, embarassing you.

“I-I should of known you wouldn’t have done that.” You say trying to act like you didn’t just yelp in fear. 

‘I just need to make sure you taste good’ She said, as that scared you. Instead of throwing you in her mouth, she stuck out her tongue.

It licked you up, a long one as you shudder at the feeling. You were coated in her saliva, as you struggle around in her grip.

“That’s disgusting!” You shout up to her.

‘Yes you are,” Hatterene said, as she knew that was not what you wanted. ‘But I still want to swallow you, now come here’ She opened her mouth wide, as you could see both rows of her teeth, as well as her waiting tongue. You get brought over as you were kicking your feet with a panic.

“N-No way! Please don’t! Please don’t drop me!?” You shout this to her with a panic.

‘Hmm, will you beg for it?’ She asked, as you had that thought running through your mind for a long while.

“Beg?” You say as you look down to her. “Y-yes, fine whatever! I’m begging! Please don’t drop me, just don’t drop me down!”

Hatterene finally had the human, who has been nothing but rude to her, now begging for her. She smiled up to the little human, and simply ran her last thought through the stubborn human’s mind.

‘Too little, too late~’ Hatterene thought, as that pretty much sold your fate. She opened her grip, as you started to fall down. You gave out a scream as you were falling your way down. You went past her lips, which very quickly closed after you.

With that, you were in the wet mouth of the Pokemon. You go ahead and try to shift around, but couldn’t. Not enough room

You were in her mouth, stuck there as she closed her lips.

“You stupid Pokemon! Let me out, let me out!” You shout in a panic as you go ahead and try to get out. She responded, by tipping her head to the side and making you fall. You fall your way down to her cheek, as she licked you up there. Treating you like a lollipop as she looked all around you.

You kick the giant tongue, trying to push it away from you. You didn’t get any satisfaction as you felt it on you. No mater how much you fought, she just fought with more strength.

Hatterene really didn’t like your taste, but it doens’t surprise her that a sour human would have a sour taste.

She moved you all the way around, until you landed down in the middle of her mouth. With that, she started to tilt her head back.

The giant Pokemon tilted her head back, as you realize she was trying to throw you down her throat! You don’t want to get eaten.

“H-Hatterene, let me out! This is seriously messed up!” You shout, as you were trying to climb out. It was getting more and more wet as you were doing this, as you felt like you were going to be falling deeper and deeper into her mouth. It was too slippery for you to get any progress.

Although you kept trying, you knew you had to say something else to prevent yourself from falling down into her stomach and getting digested.

You rethink your plan, as you go ahead and shout to her. “I’m sorry! Please don’t eat me!”

You shout this to her, as you felt the muscles inside of her mouth stop moving around. You saw your chance for survival, and of course you were going to go for it. “Yes I really am sorry! So sorry! I-I’ll leave I promise, and you will never hear from me again!”

Finally, the human was acting his size. She’s never met such a rude and condesending human. If she was feeling kinder, she would let you go.

However you already ran up Hatterene’s patiance, and like she said before Too little, too late. She started to move her way around, tilting her head up, and she went and swallowed the human.
r32;As for you, you felt yourself drawn down, and falling under her uvula. Her gullet was all around you, as you frantically try to grab anything to make sure you weren’t gonna fall down. It was too slippery though, and you were going down past her gullet.

Too wet as you went down more and more.

Hatterene moved her hand over to her throat, as she pushed on the outside. Feeling the small efforts you were giving on the other side. No matter how much struggling you gave her, you kept falling down until... you were swallowed.

Hatterene smiled as she got rid of the small human. He was deep in the stomach, sitting in there.

That was the end of the human’s story, but now his Pokemon. She went to where she put the balls and held them in her hand. What was Hatterene going to do with them?

Well set them free of course. Hatterene put the small balls down, and touched around trying to open it up. It eventually worked, as it opened wide and they all came out.

Blaziken, Lycanroc, Dusknoir, Granbull, and the trampled Galvantula and the squeezed Bisharp. The latter two being fainted.

“Hatt!” She boomed above to the little Pokemon. “Hatterene!” She was currently telling them all how their trainer abandoned them scared, and it was time for them to go find him. The Pokemon looked among themselves, but since they didn’t know any better they started to leave.

The Dusknoir carrying the fallen Bisharp, and the Blaziken carrying the fallen Galvatula.

They all left, with Granbull being the only one looking back. The Pokemon scared as it looked at the monolith of a Pokemon.

They all went ahead and left, as Hatterene had a smile on her face.

She shifted herself around and walked her way through her den. Eventually finding a nice spot for her to go and lay her way down. A smile was on her face as she was resting.

She can still feel the helpless punches in her stomach, as she was excited for when the Human was going to get digested.