- Text Size +

She found herself staring up at two huge nostrils.

 

The giant tongue started to lick at her legs. Then it started to work its way up her buttocks and her back, covering her with wet slime.

 

Beth whimpered and clawed with her hands trying to climb out.

 

Her progress was too slow, she tried to kick off the tongue but she just slipped against it.

 

She felt the lips close around her and then there was a great suction from below, she yelped as she lost ground and found herself being pulled inside the giant mouth.

 

"Please! Please don't eat me. I'll do anything!" She screamed out.

 

Giant fingers suddenly appeared from above and two fingertips pressed down on her shoulders, pushing her slowly inside the mouth.

 

She tried to resist but it was too powerful. She roared with anger and desperation, but she was pushed inside, her body slipped in between the lips into the warm mouth until it was just her head and shoulders sticking out of the mouth.

 

She felt her body being sucked on and tasted.

 

A polished fingernail approached, a giant index finger.

 

It gently pressed against the top of her head and then the pressure increased. She was slowly pushed inside the giant mouth.

 

The lips closed around her shrouding her in darkness.

 

She was now inside the dark and wet cave of the giantess' mouth.

 

She knew this was it. She had been told that this was her fate and now she believed it could happen to her.

 

Instinct and survival mode remained with her. She scrabbled and tried to pry the teeth open and push against the forces pulling at her but she was sucked too hard.

 

She slid to the back of the mouth.

 

Hot air touched her feet as they dangled over what must have been the giantess’ throat.

 

She squirmed to try and make it difficult to swallow. She thrashed and thumped out with her hands and arms.

 

There was a loud wet gurgle and the sound of swallowing from beneath her and then suddenly she was pulled hard and found her body uncontrollably sliding into a muscular tube.

 

She was surrounded by powerful muscles. They rippled and pressed around her, forcing her downwards. She couldn't resist it, it was continuous. The muscles pressed against her body, they rudely pressed against her ears causing sound to be distorted.

 

She continued to travel with her feet pointing downwards. Every time she tried to wriggle and resist the throat paused, swelled and pressed even harder followed by a sudden rush of saliva from above which cascaded on her face, causing her to splutter and cough.

 

The air was humid and getting thinner, her feet were suddenly no longer surrounded by moist lining and instead she felt like they were dangling. She winced as there were a few more pushes down, as she slid further more and more of her body felt like it was hanging; and then she dropped with a scream, landing in a wet pool, up to her armpits.

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.