- Text Size +

A Short Story from the Giantess Anthology

 

Angry Giantess City Rampage – Part 1 - GTS

 

By Richard C.H. Davies

 

Warning this story contains: 50ft Giantess, Naked giantess, Shrunken Women, Vore, POV, giantess entrapment, handheld, city rampage, anal

 

 

Dani awoke with a start to the sound of loud diesel engines chugging away not far away from her head.

 

Her eyes flashed open and she looked startled. She could see the sky, the fluffy clouds rolling by.

 

Her brow felt very tight and taught. She frowned. That hurt too.

 

There was noise buzzing around her, the sound of activity and industry.

 

In fact throughout her body she felt tight areas. She moved to lift her head but it only lifted an inch, something restrained her, it pressed into her brow and hurt her neck and then her head thudded down again against the ground.

 

She growled in frustration.

 

She looked down her body, or the view that could be afforded by lying flat. She was on the ground. There was movement all around her.

 

Her breasts were tied down to her chest by some kind of metal wires. She couldn’t work out what had happened to her. Her memory was foggy as to how she had got here.

 

She wanted to shake her head clear but she was restrained. The wires bit into her skin.

 

Little people were working around her; manically moving about and driving machines. To her sides she could see a large latticework structure of steel posts being embedded in concrete foundations. Attached to the posts were large wires which were strapped over her body strapping her to the ground.

 

The ground felt damp and was cooling her body core down. She needed to get out of this before the concrete set and before a chill set in.

 

This wasn't on. Now she started to remember the events from earlier today. It must have been a few hours before this; considering how much progress they had made in strapping her down.

 

They had managed to knock her out just in time before she destroyed their vehicle with the pulsating cannon. She wouldn't make the same mistake again.

 

She roared with anger.

 

Everyone stopped and turned to look at her, eyes wide with fear.

 

Concrete was still being poured. Even with accelerant that meant she had time before it set. She was an engineer, she would know.

 

She had to free himself now!

 

She roared again and took in a deep breath, braced her core and pressed up with her hips. She pushed and pushed. She felt wire digging into her skin and her flesh. It burned it was agony, but she had to get free.

 

Tiny people were running in all directions, panicking, running away or running to various stations that they perhaps had been allocated to secure her.

 

Finally with an almighty steel twang her hips burst through and steel wires flew off their mountings. Steel posts were dragged out of the concrete or the wire fixing snapped.

 

Her hips were free now. She bucked; and then bucked again, pressing up with her hips, trying to break free of the restraints. She turned slightly to the side and pushed with her arms. It was too tight. She returned to her back and pushed up with her knees with all of her strength, taking care not to slice her giant breasts with the wire due to her chest pressing upwards.

 

There was a loud snap. Several wires came loose. There was a loud bang as one of them slammed into and sliced through the whole JCB cabin, severing the occupant into two.

 

Her strength was unrivalled at her size. Her knees were free. She managed to slip her feet out of the wire. She bucked again and twisted her arms. One of them snapped free. She quickly raised her hand and ripped the steel posts out of the ground to her other side, it looked like she was almost effortlessly pulling carrots out of the ground.

 

She could hear them warming up the pulse cannon on the special prototype vehicle. That was, so far, her only main weakness, short of launching an air strike against her.

 

The vehicle was starting to manoeuvre and the pulse array was being opened out and directed towards her.

 

She reached up to her head and ripped the wire away from her face.

 

She instantly hinged at her hips and her upper body lifted up from the ground. It cast a shadow over many as they saw the naked body rise into the air, towering over them.

 

She very quickly turned and grabbed hold of a JCB digger and gripped it, lifting it up. The male occupant screamed at the top of his voice. She ignored him and smashed the JCB straight down onto the pulse cannon vehicle; crushing the two together in an ear-splitting sound of metal and glass crashing together.

 

She let go of the metal mess and instantly turned upon her captors, most of them were fleeing in all directions but mostly towards the city.

 

She spotted a few running away from her position, she bent her knee and pressed her foot into the ground, slightly ungainly and still slightly dizzy, they must have pumped her full of tranquilizer.

 

She lurched upwards, lifting her body and brushing the remainder of the wires, that were actually tensile steel cables, away from her body.

 

She swung at the hips and looked around either side of her; scanning the ground around her.

 

She followed two tiny men running away and then lifted her leg up into the air to 90 degrees, tracked their movement with her foot and then slammed her foot down where they were.

 

There was a satisfying crunching sound as her foot thumped against the ground; and she couldn’t see any movement.

 

She crouched down, picked up a dumper truck, hoisting it up to her shoulder like a shotput. She took aim and threw it, pressing with her arm and shoulder muscles towards a retreating concrete truck.

 

It was a spectacular throw, the dumper truck smashed into the rear of the rolling concrete container, causing an almighty crunch and beige concrete spilled out of the truck. The truck veered from side to side, crossed onto a roadway and smashed into a lamppost.

 

Dani's stomach rumbled. She was hungry. He hadn't eaten for hours. These little running morsels looked good enough.

 

She lunged forwards a few steps, bounding across the ground and snatched out and grabbed a handful of the tiny wriggling people. She could hear their pitiful screaming and begging.

 

She didn't care for it. They had tried to incarcerate her. Now it was her turn.

 

She plucked up one of the pitiful people, they were about three inches in size to her.

 

She opened her mouth, tipped her head back and snapped away at the tiny wriggling body. She let go and felt the tumbling body strike against her tongue, hearing the screams of terror from the tiny man inside her mouth.

 

She snapped her mouth shut around his body and swallowed hard.

 

She savoured the salty taste and feeling of him sliding down her throat.

 

They would taste better naked, but she was ravenous. She picked up another tiny person, and stuffed them into her mouth as well. She shoved another one in for good measure.

 

The screaming occupants banged against her fingers, her lips, her tongue and cheeks, along their journey but she soon swallowed them whole.

 

With hungry and angry eyes she searched around. People were a bit further away now and mostly heading towards the city.

 

She looked down her body, there were lines of red marks and bruising or drawn blood from the wires they had used to restrain her.

 

Little bastards.

 

As she looked around, it was mostly men that were there and fleeing, she didn’t have any interest in them right now; she was feeling partial to the female variety. Sweeter to taste and had a great ribbed feeling when used inside her pussy or her butt.

 

She glared with anger and stormed towards the city. It was full of little snacks and toys to play with and after what they had done to her she was determined to have her fill. Also there were some people that she wanted to pay a visit to, she could kill two birds with one stone.  

 

She kicked over several vehicles as she made her way towards a connecting spine road to the city.

 

Cars and vehicles driving along the road suddenly sped up when the drivers saw her, a few crashed into each other from the distraction.

 

She couldn't be bothered to crack them open like eggshells and get the contents; there would probably be easier prey out there today. She was in the mood to cause chaos in a built up area. She wanted an audience, she wanted to be feared by many but have quality intimate moments with fewer.

 

She followed the road towards the medium rise buildings at the outskirts of the city. Her feet caused the tarmac road to crumble under her colossal weight, it was designed for over 100 tonnes in spread weight but she far exceeded that.

 

She headed directly towards a residential building, it was about 12 stories high. She reached down and picked up a bus with both hands.

 

The wheels spun desperately but it was swiftly lifted into the air. She hoisted it up and then threw it at the low rise tower.

 

The bus flew through the air, screams could just be heard, the bus ploughed into the side of the tower with a huge crash and bang, crumbling the facade and then it broke in half with a bone crunching creak of metal. The bottom half fell to the ground.

 

Dani had made her opening point. They knew her power, her might and that she was back on a rampage.

 

She stormed forwards towards the Central Park, she knew the perfect place. She also knew where those little bitches would be.

 

*

 

Dani's shins burst through the trees surrounding the park, she stumbled from the pain stinging on her shins, they were harder than she had expected. She stepped in the middle of the grass picnic area with a loud thud.

 

There was a huge crowd of people there at a festival. Many of them had already seen her approach in disbelief on social media and fled, the remainders now beheld her towering form as it bore down on them up close.

 

She focused on the playing courts the basketball and netball courts were her true target.

 

Scores of people screamed out loud as they looked up towards the sky and saw this huge mighty giantess towering above them. The sun was behind her and it caused even more terror as they saw her form blotting out the sun above them.

 

She lifted her leg up into the air and thumped it down into the middle of the crowd; indiscriminately crushing anybody who wasn’t quick enough to escape.

 

Then she lifted her other foot up, followed a group of running people and thumped her foot down on top of them too with a wet squelch.

 

She stomped her way over to the netball courts, that is where they were, as expected; the group of women who had made her life a misery.

 

She had tried to be friends with them, but they had shunned her.

 

Bitches!

 

She approached the 4m high chain link fence, stomping her way over; all of the female players were watching her approach in absolute terror.

 

Two of the women were already running to the exit gate and fiddling with the lock to get out and escape.

 

She thumped her way towards them, only a few steps away from the fenced in sport compound. They all realised that she was heading straight for them. She saw a few faces suddenly turn into shock as they recognised who she was.

 

There were screams of horror, seeing her intent, and they all made a beeline for the gate; slamming into the first two women and causing their exit to be foiled.

 

Dani lifted her leg up high, stepped right over the compound and slammed her foot down on the ground right in front of the only exit gate. The heel of her foot blocked the gate.

 

The group of women suddenly stumbled backwards from the giant foot, in horror, realising that they were now trapped.

 

They were in a huddle, a few were crying, they were all circled around one of the girls who appeared to be injured; she was limping on her foot, caused by their unorganised rush at the gate. Had they been considerate some of them could have escaped.

 

Dani smiled at their selfishness, it would be her pleasure to play with all of them.

 

She straddled the netball court with her feet on either side of it. She reached down towards one of the courts nearby to a shelter with cover. With a small amount of effort she dragged it out of the ground, pulling its foundations with it and thumped it down on the ground in front of the gate. There was enough building structure to block it from their efforts to escape.

 

She looked down at them, eyeing them up, enjoying her stature and standing over them. She had some time before they had company, she couldn’t hear helicopters or sirens just yet.

 

She slowly squatted down towards them, her buttocks casting a shadow over the court, her hairy pussy loomed above them.

 

They watched in horror as her mighty crotch drew to within metres of them.

 

She leant over the group and looked directly at Michelle.


“Oh dear, you look hurt,” she tutted at Michelle, “did you twist your ankle?” she nodded pitifully, hoping for sympathy. The whole crowd of women suddenly went quiet.

 

They were wondering if she was going to be gentle and caring perhaps, or realised that they had no choice but to be penned in. Either way, she enjoyed the moment of power.

 

She suddenly reached down towards the crowd, causing them to jump in shock at her sudden movement. They all dispersed like a startled shoal of fish. Michelle was too slow. She was left on her own.

She tried to limp away but Dani effortlessly grasped hold of her with her giant hand.

She saw the rest of the crowd of women run around her, escape around the sides of the court and run to the other side, behind her buttocks.

They could enjoy the view of her behind.

She lifted the tiny wriggling warm body up in the air.

She shrieked and tried to free herself.

She dropped her on to the palm of her other hand. She tried to scramble away from her face as she lowered it towards her.

She raised the palm of her hand up to her mouth and then tipped it towards her mouth.

She could hear Michelle’s screams as she started to tumble uncontrollably towards her opening mouth.

Dani suddenly felt her feather light body roll onto her tongue and she hungrily sucked her wriggling body into her mouth. She swilled the tiny body around in her mouth for a bit and then swallowed noisily.

She savoured the feeling of her descending down her throat as she gulped her down.

Dani glanced behind, over her shoulder. None of the women had actually seen what she had done but they were terrified all the same. They could see that Michelle was gone and had heard the screams and undoubtedly could have seen her swallowing from behind.

They screamed in absolute terror as the giant eyes scanned them.

Dani rotated around, stepped over the court and sat down next to it, she wanted a view of the whole court.

She reached into her little makeshift candy box court and picked up another tiny, this woman she wasn’t too familiar with, her skin was quite shiny looking, perhaps from sun cream, or some kind of moisturiser, or sweat… either way she wondered what she would taste like.

Her eyes were wide and filled with terror. She lifted her hands up and screamed for mercy. She pleaded for mercy and begged, but Dani ignored her. Lifted her tiny body up to her mouth and gave her a long and deep lick with her tongue.

She smacked her lips and savoured the taste of her tiny body with her tongue.

She took in a deep breath, breathing in the air, sucking air around her body then she tossed her into her mouth and closed it around her.

She ran the tip of her tongue across her body, feeling the ribs and curves of her body with it, she found her breasts and flicked at them with her tongue. She pinned her to the roof of her mouth and kept probing with her tongue, until she felt the satisfying pop of one of her boobs bursting out from her sports top.

She smiled and slid her tongue over the supple breast and felt the bulbous form very satisfying.

She then attacked the other breast with her tongue until that too was forced out of her bra cup. Then she twisted her body round in her mouth so that her head pointed towards her throat and swallowed hard.

She felt the tiny legs kicking all the way down to her stomach.

She looked down at the tiny sobbing people with satisfaction. Some of them had collapsed in utter shock.

“I’m not done with you yet,” Dani spoke directly down towards the horrified crowd, “that was just the starter, just a warm-up.”

 

“Dani, please don’t hurt us!” Kat shouted up towards her in distress. She had kind of liked her before.


“Please, please, don’t eat us, we’ll do anything,” Beth begged as well. She glowered at her. She had been one of the ringleaders against her, she would pay. “I’m sorry if you feel like we mistreated you…”

 

“Shut it, you coward,” He interrupted Beth.

 

“Why don’t you just own what you’ve said and done,” she snapped at them. “All of you are horrible… horrible women, none of you tried to see how it was affecting me…”

 

“We’re sorry,” they started to shout up, sobbing.

 

“I don’t want your apologies now, I don’t want your pity, you bitches have set your own destiny,”

 

“This can’t be real, this can’t be fucking real!” Jessica just looked up at their giant captor, speechless.

It didn’t look real, nevertheless it felt too lucid to be a dream, this was real, there was a giantess towering over them, one that they had verbally and mentally tortured and now they were going to pay the price.

“Strip naked bitches!” Dani demanded with a loud shout.

 

“Fuck you!” both Beth and Jessica shouted, balling up their hands into fists. Dani recoiled slightly, in surprise. She hadn’t expected such sudden pluck from them. Other women were shouting at them to shut up.

 

“Fair enough,” Dani chuckled. “I’ll take your request literally. However would you prefer to be trapped inside my butt or my pussy right now?” She asked pleasantly. The women paused and looked at each other. Then they reluctantly started to strip their clothes off for her.

 

Dani smirked; she already knew where they were going anyway, but it was fun to play with them a bit.

 

She reached out to both of them and grabbed hold of their tiny naked bodies, she lifted them up and admired them. Then she drew them in close to her face. Her breath washed over them, causing their hair to flutter in the artificial wind.

 

She smelled their essence with a long deep intake of breath, and then let go of them.

 

Both women shrieked in fear as they fell, but found the wind knocked out of them as they landed on a soft and bouncy surface. They both looked around and realised that they had landed on her right thigh.

She looked down towards them.

“Please!” Jessica begged up at the giant hands and face looking down at them.

“Please don’t do this!” she begged upwards.

“I’m going to need to lube you up if you’re going to be of any use to me, my little anal toys,” was her only reply down to them.

The giant lips moved together, pouting and parted slightly. A sliver of light caught Jessica’s, something glinted and then her face was spattered and covered. Her eyes stung painfully, she yelped out. Beth was also screaming out again. Jessica’s was surrounded in a warm wet substance.

Did she just spit on us? Crazy bitch!

“I’ve got to coat you a bit more,” Dani spoke down to them.

Before Jessica knew what that meant Dani was sliding four fingers inside her mouth and coating them completely in her saliva. Then she pulled them out and the giant wet hand approached Jessica.

“Fuck!” Jessica shouted out and stood up, running away from the giant hand. She suddenly felt a wet slap on her back, causing her to stumble forwards and collapse against Dani’s thigh.

The giant fingers roughly coated her from head to toe in saliva.

She rolled to see the giant fingers returned to Dani’s mouth and then back again to her again. The giant fingertips were slathering her all over with wet saliva, it smelled of Dani’s mouth.

This giant woman was sick! She thought with anger.

“That’s better, you’re ready now,” she said down to her, and then she moved to Beth, who screamed out and tried to roll away. Jessica was forced to watch her friend get physically abused and rubbed with saliva just like she had.

Dani flicked them off her thigh, causing them to tumble against her belly and then roll down her crotch to the ground, they were collapsed right in front of her giant pussy.

She rotated her hips and lifted her giant buttocks, her large anus loomed towards Beth and Jessica from above. They screamed a blood curdling scream. The thought being spat on or eaten was the worst thing that could happen but now the indescribable was about to happen.

It was definitely worse for them now.

 

Without any further warning the giant arsehole descended upon them.

 

It started to rub up and down against their bodies, smooching them into the ground.

 

Then giant hands appeared around them and forced them together, pressing their bodies into a single dildo.

 

Beth watched with agonising dread as they were thrust towards the giant anus, Jessica’s head hit it first with a wet slap, the skin around the anus stretched against, and then around, her head. She screamed out in terror and it was then cut off.  

 

Beth took a deep breath and then she felt tough skin rudely pressing against her forehead and then rubbing down the surface of her face.

 

It was warm and moist, she dared not open her mouth or breathe in.

 

It suddenly and completely consumed her whole head and then she felt the tight skin wrapping over her shoulders and down her breasts.

 

Then it continued down until she was completely consumed in the warm tunnel.

 

She held her breath.

 

Then the shaft rose up again. She was coated in some viscous substance.

 

She breathed in and retched. The giant butt came back down again and encompassed both of them. Then it rose again more quickly. Then down again and them up again.

 

Each time Beth's breasts were pulled up or pushed down as the muscular walls tugged at her body with each motion.

 

She started to feel sick, her senses were overwhelmed. The pace of it intensified. It was rough. The giantess seemed to lose control and was just pumping up and down now. She was pumping for, what seemed like, forever.

 

Beth couldn't handle it any more, she thought her lungs were going to explode.

 

Then the giant anus slowly rose up her body and with a slick squelch, her body became free of the smelly anus.

 

Beth watched in stunned shock as the giant buttocks sailed over the top of her. As she looked she was horrified to see Jessica’s legs wriggling out of the giant butthole.

 

The giant hand suddenly appeared, sliding down the front of her crotch, feeling his pussy and labia lips, then working her way round and then feeling the tiny highs and legs of poor wriggling Jessica.

 

The giant fingers toyed with the desperately struggling legs for a while. Then two fingertips pressed against her buttocks and started to push her inside.

 

The legs thrashed about wildly but they started to retreat inside the giant butthole.

 

Beth coughed and spluttered with shock; her mouth was dry. She couldn't summon any energy to protest or shout.

 

The giant fingers fed the wriggling legs inside the butthole without any remorse.

 

Beth wanted to cry, she heard the women inside the court screaming, but there was nothing they could do either. The giant hands suddenly appeared around her, she saw the piercing eyes of the giantess staring down at her.

 

Suddenly the giantess’ huge hand started to slowly run up and down her huge pussy. She was clearly very turned on now by the sick actions she had committed on them. 

 

The other giant hand suddenly reached down towards her and she screamed in terror as she was grabbed at the hips and lifted upwards. She shrieked in horror as she realised her new destination was the giant hairy pussy. 



To be continued


For information there is a giant male version of this story on my Subscribestar if people are interested in this version.

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription