- Text Size +

Then she took in a deep breath and sighed.

“You do look quite tasty actually," the giantess licked her lips and then her lips curled up into a smile.

Beth’s thoughts were cancelled as she was suddenly brought towards the giant mouth.

The lips opened revealing a dark pink wet tongue, it was glistening and slimy. Various strands of saliva stretched from top to bottom of the giant mouth; Beth recoiled in sudden fear.

This was it. This was her punishment for her crimes against Dani apparently. She screamed as the giant tongue reached out towards her.

The tip of the tongue curled downwards and then the surface of the tongue slapped against her thighs.

The giant fingers adjusted to holding her with pinched fingers to enable the maximum amount of surface area for the tongue to taste her body.

The giantess’ tongues’ bumpy surface slid upwards across her body, it slithered its way up to her crotch and then her belly, her breasts and then up to her face.

She turned her head in disgust, feeling the tongue pick up her long hair on its journey. As the tongue passed her right

ear it blocked out all other sound, there was a loud licking sound as it passed her head and the tongue drifted above.

The tip of the curled upwards in delight after the long lick.

Beth's body was cooling down as the moisture started to evaporate but she still felt moist and abused.

"Hmm…" Dani hummed, "You're quite tasty, you're going to be a nice and tasty little snack, at least your life will have some purpose in the end as you are assimilated into my body; it will give your life some meaning after all."

"You're horrific!" Beth shouted back, tears streaming down her face, with clubbed fists she bashed the giantess’ fingertips either side of her hips, it was no use.

She was already being lifted upwards above the giantess’ face, which was starting to tilt backwards.

The giantess’ eyes were focused on her with intensity, she wasn't seen as a human being any more. She … she was just food.

She was a snack for this giantess.

She shrieked and wriggled and shook, tears streaked across her face.

She looked down. The giantess’ face was pointing up at her and examining her snack. She was looked at like she was food… not like a person. This wasn’t right.

She looked out across the treetops, across the cityscape, desperately hoping for a last minute rescue. Where were the police? The military?

The giantess’ mouth opened up again and she was slowly lowered down towards it. She could see the shiny lips framing the glistening tongue as it emerged slowly from the mouth.

She squealed and tried to kick away from the giantess’ hand.

The hand rotated so that she was just dangling.

Beth’s stomach lurched as she looked down into the open cave and saw the dark throat and the pink uvula waiting for

her. She was about to be eaten. She couldn't believe it was about to happen to her.

"I'm ready for you my little snack," the giantess spoke, her giant lips moving back and forth and then the mouth opened even wider than before, as if she were at the dentist, "ahhh," her voice rumbled through Beth's body.

"Please… please don't eat me," Beth begged, sobbing desperately hoping for a last minute reprieve. "Please don't…"

The fingers let go of her body. She wasn't even being heard out, she wasn't even given any shred of dignity to be heard out.

She fell with a loud scream, the giantess’ mouth shot towards her feet, she waved her arms and legs to try to change direction mid-air.

Her feet touched down on the tongue with a wet slap, and slipped downwards, but she managed to lean forwards to catch the upper lip with her arms. Her ribcage landed very hard against the giantess' upper teeth.

She strained and gripped hold of skin to try and drag herself out of the giantess’ mouth.

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription